Start by marking “Ella: A Historical retelling of the classic Cinderella story (Love Everlasting Book 2)” as Want to Read:

Ella Goodwin, abandoned by her father and abused by her stepsister, seeks to make sense of her new life as a prisoner in her own home. Squirreled away in the attic, she lets her imagination soar by designing and sewing a magnificent gown. However, all hopes of attending the masked ball are dashed when she’s discovered and her gown is stolen.

Thomas Bailey, withdrawn from
Published May 29th 2017 by Forget Me Not Romances, a division of Winged Publications

To ask other readers questions about Ella, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ella

Start your review of Ella: A Historical retelling of the classic Cinderella story (Love Everlasting Book 2)
Angela Worth
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm a sucker for a retelling of an old tale and this one did not disappoint. I could see the dresses and feel the fabrics in each scene. I enjoyed the liberties taken with the characters and plot that make this retelling a stand alone and unique work. In particular, I appreciate that the "Prince Charming" character had to prove himself worthy through real character and plot development. All the characters had depth to their motivations. This was a very enjoyable, quick read.
Janice Dick
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A cute re-telling of the Cinderella story with a few new characters and points of view thrown in. This was a novelette, so a quick read.
Robin
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed this rendition of Cinderella. The writing was very good and the characters engaging.

I receive complimentary books for review from publishers, publicists, and/or authors. I am not required to write positive reviews. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.
Melissa Henderson
Apr 21, 2019
Judy
added it
May 07, 2019
Lisa J. Flickinger, author of historical novels Fool’s Notion, Ella, and All That Glitters, lives and writes from the cliff of a river along the majestic Rocky Mountains. When not writing or reading, you will find her scouring antique shops or sipping a maple latte with friends and family. To learn more about her visit http://www.lisajflickinger.com or her Facebook author page Lisa J. Flickinger. ...more