Start by marking “The Dark Side of the Moon (Into the Storm, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Dark Side of the Moon (Into the Storm, #4)

The Dark Side of the Moon

(Into the Storm #4)

Disturbing things are happening in the small town of Eagle Ridge. Veterinarian Tory Holt had come here seeking sanctuary after her life in Chicago fell apart. But the violence she'd escaped has followed her to northern Wisconsin. A serial killer is preying on single women, and Police Chief Holt Adams has appointed himself Tory's keeper.

Although Tory is drawn to Holt, she
ebook, Watson Classic, 250 pages
Published June 2nd 2017 by Dragonfly Press (first published April 7th 1997)

To ask other readers questions about The Dark Side of the Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dark Side of the Moon

Start your review of The Dark Side of the Moon (Into the Storm, #4)
Cathy Geha
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Dark Side of the Moon by Margaret Watson
Into the Storm #4

What lies on the dark side of the moon? Is it ugly or shiny and bright like the side we usually see? Holt Adams, police chief of Eagle Ridge, believes it is ugly but Tory Falcon, veterinarian, believes it is just like the side that faces earth.

Tory has returned to Eagle Ridge after a horrific situation that occurred in Chicago. She is leery of policemen so when Holt shows up the first time she is less than welcoming. Tory soon hears
Saly
This was an okay book a little creepy with the trees moving and kind of calling Tory towards them.

Tory has just moved back to her home-town after thirteen years in Chicago to open a veterinary clinic. This was a move she never expected as we find out later on the town doesn't hold good memories but after an attack in Chicago it felt better.
She has been having dreams about prowlers and feeling scared and the Police Chief Holt and his warnings are not helping.

For quite some time Tory suspects Holt
Jolie
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was in the mood for a suspense romance when I started reading The Dark Side of the Moon. I have been on a YA/romance/paranormal kick for the past month. So reading this book was a break for me. I was looking forward to reading it.

I enjoyed the plot for The Dark Side of the Moon. A woman moves to a remote area to rebuild her life after a devastating attack. But soon after she moves, murders happen. There is a serial killer preying on single women who were isolated. The local sheriff, determined
Catlou
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been enjoying this series very much, but this story blew me away. It kept me on the edge of my seat for a good portion of the book. Margaret Watson is a good story teller. She has tied each book together with the telling of the same incident from the perspective of each team member in the Prologue of the books, but each story stands on its own. These are stories that you don't want to put down once you start reading.

I highly recommend this story. Once you read this one you will want to
Donna Lisa Gomez
Apr 15, 2018
Vicki
rated it did not like it
Aug 08, 2018
Tianna Dunkley
Jul 20, 2018
Val
Sep 30, 2018
USA Today bestselling author Margaret Watson is a two-time RITA Finalist with thirty books in print for Harlequin and Silhouette and many other award-winning romantic suspense novels.

When not writing, Margaret practices veterinary medicine in the Chicago area.

Into the Storm (5 books)
  • To Save His Child (Into the Storm, #1)
  • An Innocent Man (Into the Storm, #2)
  • An Honorable Man (Into the Storm, #3)
  • Family on the Run (Into the Storm, #5)