Start by marking “H.A.L.F.: ORIGINS (H.A.L.F., #3)” as Want to Read:
H.A.L.F.: ORIGINS (H.A.L.F., #3)

H.A.L.F.: ORIGINS

(H.A.L.F. #3)

A deadly alien virus spawns an epidemic. Predators attack Europe. And a clandestine organization conspires to profit from chaos and forge a New World Order.

In this heart-pounding finale of the award-winning H.A.L.F. series, Tex, Erika and the rest are in a race against time. They fought for their lives. Now they battle to save our species.

Tex and Erika are fugitives
Published August 24th 2017 by Boadicea Press

To ask other readers questions about H.A.L.F., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about H.A.L.F.

Start your review of H.A.L.F.: ORIGINS (H.A.L.F., #3)
Montzalee Wittmann
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
H.A.L.F. Origins
H.A.L.F., Book 3
By: Natalie Wright
Narrated by: Dylan White
This is an audible book I requested and the review is voluntary.
I had the first two books and when I saw this available I jumped for it. The first two books are amazing and this is no different. I am sad to see it end....
These books must be read in order to understand and appreciate the series fully. This had the team still divided up, part of them still fighting the makers and the the other with Tex who is gravely ill.
Alina
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lilyn G. | Sci-Fi & Scary | "Empathy" - Look it up.
Natalie Wright’s H.A.L.F. Origins, the conclusion to the H.A.L.F. series, will delight her faithful audience. The series, which is aimed at young adults, skillfully mixes science fiction, politics, and heart. The trio’s journey, which took them all briefly along different paths, has brought them back together again. Humanity’s existence as something more than foodstuff depends on more than just the three of them, though. It rests mainly on the shoulders of H.A.L.F. 9, and he’s going through some ...more
Ashley
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun read for me! Kind of like the alien movies but if they actually reached earth, well not exactly, but similar! Thought the scifi thriller was really fun :) Can't wait to read more into this series, now that I've read the prequel I'm ready to get into the nitty gritty!
Giselle
Aug 03, 2017 marked it as to-read
YA Sci-fi Romance fans! Request an ARC of this one and the previous books in the series here: [CLOSED - see more review opps here: http://xpressobooktours.com/review-op...]
Billy Buttons
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A WISHING SHELF BOOK REVIEW
4th August, 2017
TITLE: H.A.L.F Origins, Book 3
AUTHOR: Natalie Wright
Star Rating: 5

‘This is a ‘WOW!’ book; a punchy, gritty, unputdownable ‘WOW!’ book. Young adults will love. And, you know what, adults will too.’

REVIEW
I love this book. No, honestly, I love it… did I tell you I love it? I have enjoyed all three of the H.A.L.F books but this, the last part of the trilogy, is the best. It’s a wonderland of memorable characters (Jack is particularly memorable – I think I
Heather Howe
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Origins by Natalie Wright is Book 3 of the H.A.L.F. trilogy. This mid-saga chapter is a complex and layered epic of twenty first century awakening to a new age. Genes are once again the key to our future but it depends whose hands cloning falls into. What a relief when so many sci-fi novels are complete schlock. No knowledge of the previous story is needed to make this a compelling read. The pace is even throughout, the conflicts consistent, and the emotional connections of the characters are ...more
Jasmine
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
**Thanks again to Natalie Wright for the opportunity to read and review**

Origins is the jaw-dropping finale of the H.A.L.F. series. And when I say jaw-dropping, I mean you will definitely be blown away by how the series ends.

The alien threat from the last book is now on Earth, wreaking havoc all throughout Europe. People are dying left and right, and it seems like nothing can stop these creatures from completing their mission.

It's up to Tex and Erika to try and find a way to bring down the
Elissa Mahler
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was blessed with a free copy of this book, and have chosen of my own volition to share this review with you!

The saga continues in the final book in the H.A.L.F. trilogy. Ever wonder what life would be like on an alien space craft? How about an alien war against Earth? So many phenomenal ideas crammed into one trilogy. This series is well thought out, with each book melding into its predecessor, making an awesome story.

The ending of this book left me wanting more. What happens next?
Ann Keeran
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
With this book, Natalie Wright has concluded her marvelous series and the world will continue to spin on its axis. After Europe is attacked, not by terrorists, but by real out of this world aliens, Tex, Erika and their cohorts have to save mankind. Riveting, exciting and un-put-downable!
Lena Smith
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A thrilling conclusion

The final book in the H.A.L.F series is a thrilling book. It is full of surprising and full of twists and turns. I loved the romance and the emotion.
R.K. Emery
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya-scifi
This novel had a lot of heart and a lot of action. It is the last in the series and the culmination of everything we've seen thus far.

I found the plot to be riveting with plenty of twists and turns, drama, and much more along the way.

The writing style was fluid and fast paced, which I really enjoyed!

I highly recommend this entire series to any YA Sci-Fi junkies like me!
Cami Hensley
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi, romance
Another great installment in Natalie Wright's YA Sci-Fi series.

I was particularly happy that everything was taken up another notch in this novel, Natalie Wright wasn't messing around when she wrote this.

At the beginning we are are inundated with information to get us caught up, but being that it was a continuation of a series, I didn't feel the amount of detail used was necessary, a refresher is always nice, but I don't want to feel like I'm entering the world for the first time again.
C. Gonzales
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya-scifi
Wow what a book and series that will suck you in.

The suspense and action was well done and kept me on the edge of my seat. Along with descriptions that were vivid and a plot that was well paced. The characters were charismatic and drew the reader in.

I really enjoyed this book.
Rachel
Huge thank you to the author Natalie Wright for copies of this series!!

4 stars.
Ohh. WOW! I was totally absorbed in this! It was such a good end to the H.A.L.F series. Feel in love with the characters and alien themes is now definitely one of my favorites! This series wasnt lacking at all and it really held my attention and I kept wanting to find out more and more about what was going on. Sad this series is now over but atleast with my copies I can always re-read. And that I will definitely be
Olia
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Free copy from the publishers for an honest review

First things first, I love the H.A.L.F. series, so was very keen to read this.
I have read the other two books a while ago - and as much as I remember loving them; I did not remember the details that would have made me enjoy the finale more.
So I recommend re-reading the first two before starting this one.

At the start I found it hard to follow but about a third of the way through I could not put it down.
The dynamic between characters changed quite
Lelia Taylor
Dec 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Natalie Wright captured my attention two years ago with the first book in this trilogy, The Deep Beneath. Her plot was creative and compelling but what really appealed to me was her character, H.A.L.F. 9, who is a hybrid alien/human intended for unpleasant behaviors but who has an unplanned vulnerability. After an encounter in the Arizona desert with three humans, 9 began to connect in unexpected ways with Erika, Jack and Ian and the humans develop a desire to protect 9. While I really enjoyed ...more
Claire
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I didn't think this series could keep throwing out so many twists, but they just keep coming and making things even more interesting.

The planning this must have taken is amazing!

When I reached then end of this book I felt torn, I kind of want a fourth book, and yet, this book makes the series feel complete.

If you enjoyed the first two books you definitely want to listen to this one as well!

The narration continued to be great, the character voices are consistent across all three books and
Gina Stamper
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult, sci-fi
My favorite thing about this series, and this novel in particular, was the fact that Natalie Wright has really managed to connect me to her characters. I felt like this was where everything came together and we saw the complete growth and changes in the characters. I like that she is able to keep the series fresh. We are getting new storyline woven in with the series storyline. It gives us something new to think about with each novel. This was a superb last installment. Pick up the entire series ...more
Ever Leigh
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya-sci-fi
I think that overall this is a very interesting concept and the execution of both the plot and the compelling characters were very well done. Fast Paced and Fun fueled. It is a wonderful addition to the already captivating series. Once I was in this novel I was immersed for sure. One of my favorite things was the pacing. I felt like everything really flowed smoothly and led to an easy read.
Elaina Myers
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent and detailed series

What an excellent series I read the first book fairly quickly and took my time with the last two; partly so it would last longer and partly to let some of the new situations and ideas percolate.

I would definitely be interested in reading more about what happens in the future with Cmdr. Sturgis' work and with the M'Uktah. I would love it if Bodaway came back from a trip! :)
Spencer Roberts
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
An absolutely amazing book! Would recommend to everyone. (i received this book as an ARC)
Curly's  Ramblings
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Audiobook review: Book 3 of the H.A.L.F. series picks up where book 2 left off. Tex, Erika, and Jack are back. All three are in a race to save Earth from an alien catastrophes such an alien invasion, deadly alien virus, and a greedy human conglomerate trying to benefit from the chaos. I really liked the introduction of the Native American, Navajo healer. The characters face numerous obstacles that leave you wondering if one or more will make it to the end. I really enjoyed this book and the ...more
RABT Book Tours and PR
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tour Kick Off: H.A.L.F. Origins by @NatalieWright_ #giveaway
Melissa Hayden
*I was given this free review copy audiobook at my request and have voluntarily left this review.

We pick up where the second book, The Makers, ended with our characters. They are all still separate in a work of turmoil as a few major cities on Earth are attacked by a deadly alien. Erika, Jack, Ian, Tex, and Alecto learn what they must do to save the world.

Dylan voices the story with different feelings in his voice for the characters, even different tones for our characters. One thing that I
Leda
Dec 05, 2019
Wade Purvis
Aug 26, 2017
Natalie Wright
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

• The Sound of Love (Senses of Love Book 1)
  • Adored by the Alien Assassin (Warriors of the Lathar, #5)
  • Corporate America
  • Welcome to the Monkey House
Natalie writes Fantasy and Science Fiction novels. She is currently working on an epic fantasy series that some have likened to what would happen if Wheel of Time had a baby with Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon! While a release date has not yet been set, you can follow the action on Natalie's social media and website.

Natalie is the author of six published books including the award-winning Sci-Fi

H.A.L.F. (3 books)
  • H.A.L.F.: The Deep Beneath (H.A.L.F., #1)
  • H.A.L.F.: The Makers (H.A.L.F., #2)