Start by marking “Edge of Regret (Love on the Edge #6)” as Want to Read:
Edge of Regret (Love on the Edge #6)

Edge of Regret

(Love on the Edge #6)

Leading man on the new E.D.G.E. series reality show? Check.

Stunt-double for the star in the latest, multi-million-dollar funded military movie? Check.

Work with a sexy female military expert? Holy hell, check.

When I signed on to do stunts for Hollywoods eagerly awaited war-thriller, I thought it would be like every other giggo in, try not to get killed, and leave with a fat
Published (first published June 20th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Edge of Regret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Edge of Regret

Start your review of Edge of Regret (Love on the Edge #6)
Liz's Book Bucket List
I cant rave enough about this series! It is full of action and adventure, swoon-worthy men and friendships that are more like family. I have LOVED each and every book in the Love on the Edge series, but this one BLEW. ME. AWAY. These books are so unique and original, each one focusing on a new and dangerous career that takes the characters on epic journeys of self discovery and love.

Molly E. Lees writing is just as phenomenal as in the previous books! Each page was dripping with passion and
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, ebook
I've got you

Holy smokes. You guys. This book.

THIS
BOOK

Wow. This series is incredible. I'm actually dumbfounded right now. With each progressive book, the emotions became deeper, heavier. I didn't think that anything was going to beat Depth of Salvation but Lee blew it out of the water with this one.

You want a beautiful military romance? BUY THIS. Unbelievable. Unforgettable. Unregretable.
Ashley
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
View full review on:5171 Miles Book Blog.

Molly E. Lee never fails to take her readers to the Edge with her exceptionally adventurous stories, tough leading ladies, and her brave male leads. We couldnt wait to read more about Wade after reading about him in Edge of Brotherhood in April. Molly fed us bits of mystery about his past and left us dying to know him better. Luckily, Molly writes quickly and didnt leave us hanging for too long.

Wade Roberts was the hunky and hilarious stuntman that joined
Alice
Jun 23, 2017 rated it liked it

3.5 stars!

It was an addictive read.. I will read more by this author for sure!!
Brina (Brina and the Books)
4.5 Stars

Read full review here: Brina and the Books

After buddy-reading Edge of Brotherhood back in April, my buddy and I both couldnt wait to get our fingers on Wades story. There he was funny, edgy, brave but also a little mysterious and serious. His behavior in the Amazon jungle definitely made me want to get to know him and his story better. Last week, we were finally approved for an ARC of Edge of Regret and we both dived straight into another buddy-read. Yay!

Im pretty sure that most of the
Emily Goodman
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Edge of Regret reminds me exactly why I originally fell in love with Molly E Lees storytelling! In Edge of Regret we finally get to meet the mysterious girl who won Wades heart. Having fell hopelessly in love with this witty, charmer in Edge of Brotherhood I couldnt wait to get my hands on Wades story. Lee doesnt disappoint in the slightest with this action packed romance.

Wade Roberts lives life in the fast lane. Whether it's pushing himself out of an airplane or pushing himself to the limits,
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sonal, 2017-reads, arcs
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

~Sonal
Liv
This was absolutely amazing!!! It was raw, heartrending, painful. A real emotional read that touched me deeply.

Edge of Regret outshone all the other books in this series. I mean, I loved Dash and the rest of the crew but Wade and Mackenzie's story topped all the others.

This story broke my heart a few times and I'm a sucker for emotional reads but I'm glad that my heart got glued back together again at the end.
I've got you

The Story:
Wade couldn't believe she was here, working on the same
Belinda Waine
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of Edge of Regret in exchange for an honest review.

We meet Wade Roberts in Edge Of Brotherhood and the moment I met the cocky, no fear alpha I wanted - no, needed, - to know him. I needed to know his story because behind the his cocky, joker exterior he's a man with a broken, shredded heart.

I wasn't disappointed.

Molly tore up my heart with just the prologue (the prologue I avoided at the end of Edge Of Brotherhood because I knew Wade's book wasn't here yet.) and I wanted
Lindsey (Linz Readz)
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review, kindle
I loved this book! It was so emotionally raw and wasnt anything like I was expecting! This was my first Molly E. Lee book and I have definitely found a new 1-click author.

While this is book 7 in the Love on the Edge series, it stands alone very well. I didnt feel like I was missing out on anything big with the plot or the characters. All it did was leave me wanting more and to go back and start the series from the beginning. The prologue absolutely gutted me. I was surprised at the role
Chitra
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
That's it.
Edge of Regret is Molly's best work to date! My favorite among all her books so far too. And it's got two things in books that I absolutely LOVE: second chance and military.

I was eager to read Wade's book since I met him in Edge of Brotherhood, and I was sucked in deep into the story within the prologue. It's still action-packed and the anticipation in reading each page was real. It's unputdowanble. I want to shout it to the world of how much I enjoyed reading Mackenzie and Wade's
Brandy
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wade & Mackenzie ❤

Wade the  stuntman!
Mackenzie the EOD bomb diffuser for the Air Force.

Wade & Mackenzie meet when they were 8 years old. Wade found her when she was lost & has never let her go. They spent many years together... until Mackenzie decided to join the Air Force after high school. Then she broke his heart. 10 years later they run into each other on a movie set, of a military based movie.

What will happen from there? You've gotta read it to find out 😉. But I will say, Molly
Tammy Burton
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The wait for Wade is finally over and I was NOT disappointed! This stuntman getting his own story and a second chance with the woman he has always loved just gave me goosebumps. Lee has never disappointed with her books in this series, and hopefully there will be more to come.
Clare
What an amazing series this has been, I loved getting to know Wade and hope there maybe more from them again in the future.
Brandi
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I heard that there was another Love on the Edge book I couldn't wait to Wade in. She what I did there? Ok now that is out the way let me tell you the story of wade and Mackenzie.

Wade was born into a military family and that was the path he was supposed to take. He wanted to make money and start a life with his girlfriend Mackenzie. Wade loved her and she was the world to him. Till one day his world dropped out from under him.

Mackenzie was rooted in everything Wade. She was at the pivotal
Molly McAdams
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an incredible addition to the Love on the Edge series! Definitely the best to date. Molly E Lee's writing continues to get better and better. This book hit everything I wanted in a book. Perfect combination of hot and sweet romance. Humor. Hit-me-in-the-gut emotions. Shock. And full chapters that kept me on the edge of my seat. Pretty sure Wade just took Connell's spot as my favorite E.D.G.E man!
NICUnurse Stephanie
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Edge of Regret Review

This book can be read as a standalone book, but youll really understand more about the characters if you read the entire Love on the Edge series. And I promise that you wont be disappointed. I read the first book, Edge of Chaos, a while back, when I first began writing book reviews. But I got distracted by other things. And then I got to meet Molly at RT and she was just so sweet and articulate that I knew I had to re-read it. So I did. And then I binge read the entire rest
Donna Smith
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From the first chapter until the epilogue, this book had me at the edge of my seat. I didn't want it to end and it had me on an emotional roller coaster that I didn't want to get off of.
Ms. Lee has my upmost respect for writing about a female military hero. This is the first of its kind that I have come across.
MacKenzie is an EOD specialist. She diffuses bombs. And she's very good at it. Her family was disappointed that she didn't go to college after high school, but it's what she loves to do.
Michelle Abascal Monroy
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 MY WADE is my man stars!!

ARC Generously Provided by the Author

This is the seventh book in the Love on the Edge series by Molly Lee, and I have been waiting so much for this book, because we met Wade in Edge of Brotherhood and since I read him in that book I fell in love with him! And I have to say THANK YOU SO MUCH Molly because you wrote an amazing and beautiful story for my favorite man!!

In this book we know more about Wade past and we meet Mackenzie the girl who stole his heart when he
Christy  (CaptainReadsALot
*whoooooosaaa*

Take a deep breath with me people. Super deep. *in deep, out long* And repeat ....

This book ripped me to shreds. No pun intended. I swear Molly reached into my chest cavity and pulled out my beating heart a la Temple of Doom.

via GIPHY

I have loved all of the EDGE books. I love series so much that I actually have FAVORITES.

ALL OF WHICH HAVE BEEN REPLACED WITH WADE AND MACKENZIE. Sorry Dash and Blake. Sorry Easton and Rain. Sorry Sadie and Connell. Sorry Justin and Charlie. So.
Mackenzie Teut
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There is nothing worse than regret. That is what Wade Roberts has lived with for the past ten years. Regret for letting the girl of his dream walk away from him. Regret for not telling her that he would wait for her no matter what. When she shows up back in his life unexpectedly ten years later, he isn't sure what he wants anymore. Can he forgive her for leaving him all those years ago? Can he let go of the past and move forward together? The only thing he does know is that he loves her. He ...more
Phuong
Jun 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Even though this is the 7th book in the series, Edge of Regret can be read as a standalone. This is the first book that I've read in the series and I didn't feel that there was anything that happened in the other books that were referenced here that made me feel like I was missing something.

This is a second chance romance with Mackenzie Patterson as the one that left Wade Roberts for the military over 14 years ago. She is now one of the best explosives defusing experts in the Air Force. Wade
Christi
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: second-chance, arc
Molly E. Lee has quickly become one of my favorite authors. Shes reinvented romance for me with her swoon-worthy males who aren't afraid to show how they feel for the leading ladies in their lives along with the amazing adventures her books take us on.

After reading Edge of Brotherhood, I couldn't wait to read Wade's story.  I already loved him and knew his story would be equally as amazing as Dash, Easton, and Connell, and I was not wrong.  In Edge of Regret, we meet Mackenzie, the girl who
Amber H.
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's no secret that I'm a HUGE *COUGH*the biggest*COUGH* fan of Molly's work... I've devoured every word since the first book in the Edge series--loving, laughing, and even crying through them--but I don't think any of them prepared me for the punch Edge of Regret delivers.

I fell in love with Wade almost immediately with his first appearance in Edge of Brotherhood. His snarky attitude and humor was infectious, but there was a mysterious darkness lurking behind it all that I couldn't wait to
Samantha Bilodeau
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adventurers
After getting a taste of Wade in Edge of Brotherhood, I was eager to get inside his head some more and see him get his own HEA. And lemme tell you, he is just as tasty as I had hoped! :)

Suffice it to say, I really adored Wade. He is that jokester with a bit of sarcasm... with a heart of pure gold. Bonus points for his love of the band Queen, since I'm also a pretty big fan!! Wade is a badass stuntman for Hollywood and is excited to work on a contemporary military/war action movie after finishing
Sonal
Jun 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
A second chance romance unlike any other!!

Wade Roberts is the stunt - double for Hollywood's latest million dollars action thriller. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity and he is sure he'll nail it like all his other jobs. What he didn't anticipate was the love of his life working on the same film. The same woman who left him behind to never look back, the one who broke his heart to pieces. The problem is he's still in love with her but he also knows he cannot go through the same heart break
Jenn
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading the entire Edge of Love series, Wade's story has become on of my favorites. (Connell is still my man though ;) But Wade is a very close second!) I'd been looking forward to this story since we got a excerpt at the end of Edge of Brotherhood for it, and I knew Wade's story was going to be a heart breaker!

This story had so many emotions playing throughout it. One minute I'd be happy and laughing at a scene, next minute I'd be cursing at my kindle and fuming mad, then the next minute
Christine Frieseke-Miller
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series has quickly become one of my favorites. I love the element of the action packed adventure with the love story. Dash from Edge of Chaos has been my favorite leading man for a while, but Wade has stolen my heart. We met Wade in Edge of Brotherhood and I loved the cocky stunt man and I knew that he had a story to tell. Going into the story we have seen one side of Wade, this story shows us the other side of him. The vulnerable man who was left behind. Mackenzie was his high school ...more
Mrs F
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Superb! Loved it!!

Oh my! Within the first 5 minutes of reading my heart was breaking for Wade. His childhood sweetheart, Mackenzie, had finally made up her mind what she wanted to with her life and, even though she loved him, the path she decided upon (joining the Air Force), didn't include Wade... he's absolutely gutted.

Fast forward 10 years and Wade is working in L.A. as a stunt man. He's just arrived (well, landed, lol) on the set of a new movie he's working on (a military movie),
Tara Peters
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love all of the Love On The Edge books, but Wade's story broke my heart.

On the cusp of having everything he ever wanted, the love of his life breaks up with him. Not because she doesn't love him, but because she doesn't want to put him through worrying about her like he does his brother. She has decided to enlist. His heart is broken, but they decide to still keep in touch without getting too personal.

When his brother asks him if he can ask her out on as date, Wade says sure, believing that
« previous 1 3 next »

• My Favorite Souvenir
  • The Protectors Series Boxed Set: Books 1-3
  • Nantucket Weddings (Nantucket Beach Plum Cove #5)
  • Glow (Brewed #3)
  • Counterfeit Relations (Alaskan Security-Team Rogue #2)
  • The Prep and the Punk (Boys Only #1)
  • All the Little Lights
  • Magnificent Bastard (Sexy Flirty Dirty, #1)
  • A Beautiful Funeral (The Maddox Brothers, #5)
  • Managed (VIP, #2)
  • Feral (Wolf Ranch, #3)
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • Work in Progress (Red Lipstick Coalition, #3)
  • Well Suited (Red Lipstick Coalition, #4)
  • Dear Enemy
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • Player (Red Lipstick Coalition, #2)
  • Taming Hollywood's Baddest Boy (Hollywood, #1)
Molly E. Lee is an author best known for her romance novels, the Grad Night series and the Love on the Edge series. Molly writes Adult and Young Adult contemporary featuring strong female heroines who are unafraid to challenge their male counterparts, yet still vulnerable enough to have love sneak up on them. In addition to being a military spouse and mother of two + one stubborn English Bulldog, ...more

Love on the Edge (7 books)
  • Edge of Chaos (Love on the Edge #1)
  • Edge of Recovery (Love on the Edge #1.5)
  • Edge of Bliss (Love on the Edge #2)
  • East of Redemption (Love on the Edge #3)
  • Depths of Salvation (Love on the Edge #4)
  • Edge of Brotherhood (Love on the Edge #5)