Start by marking “Coffee & Vanilla (Coffee & Vanilla, #1)” as Want to Read:
Coffee & Vanilla (Coffee & Vanilla, #1)

Coffee & Vanilla

(Coffee & Vanilla)

A rush hot love with a salary man!

To ask other readers questions about Coffee & Vanilla, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coffee & Vanilla

✦ Maica ✦
Jul 06, 2018 added it
Shelves: pink
This is basically the female fantasy lol. Lisa is lucky to find a hot rich gentleman that falls in love with her. The plot, itself, is very common. We've seen this story played out a million times before. Coffee & Vanilla doesn't bring anything new to the plate. The girl is pretty but shy and meek and the guy is this outgoing and confident man that will take care of her. (Sounds super familiar doesn't it?) But if you don't care about those things and if you are specifically looking for a man ...more
Jill
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: fans of smut and insta-love
Note: a condensed edition is available in case you prefer not to rate by volume.
Coffee & Vanilla has beautifully drawn characters but so far, the plot is a bit gushy. Honestly, it’s a bit rushed, and she didn't even know his first name on the day she slept with him. The insta-love might give off bad vibes since he declares love after one day but manages not to contact her for a weeks-long period. It's a bit too rushed to be believable. The fears of her friend that he's just a serial seducer
Cinthya Huerta
Sep 06, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: abandonados
Kara
Aug 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: watched
I came here because I’ve watch the drama, and good thing I saw it first and explains to me WHY IT WAS SO FAST LIKE THIS IN VOLUME 1 ALONE. Anyway regardless knowing it in the drama, it still felt rush. I mean she easily gets swayed right? Anyway I love the art, both handsome and pretty and well I’m off to next.
Mabel
Jul 28, 2018 rated it liked it
It’s instalove and a little too fluff though it’s also smutty at the same time. Some of the scenarios are quite funny so I’m gonna go with it 😂
Roma A.
Jul 27, 2018 rated it did not like it
The story is too fast and the characters show too much skin.
Gazania P
Not-so-bad manga with a common plot (a cute shy and reserved girl with a perfect handsome rich man). Pretty art tho (the only thing that makes me want to finish it). And smutty. Very very smutty.
Inês
Aug 18, 2019 rated it liked it
3,5 stars

I started reading it because of the drama, and so far they are pretty similar.
Jazlina
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
it good
Eke
Feb 13, 2019 rated it liked it
aw cuuute c:
Katrine (DiveintoBooks)
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fourth time reading this! I seriously love this manga so much! I always like a no misunderstanding all lovey-dovey and wonderful love relationship!

My third time reading this comic, and it's sooooo good! I wish they would update slightly faster. I'm even reading the chinese version as they update faster and when the english version gets put up, I read it again, that's how much I love this story and the characters.

It's more of a "guilty pleasure" read? Since the plot is really here and there with
Hudaria
Jul 26, 2019
Chloe
Nov 14, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

Coffee & Vanilla (4 books)
  • Coffee & Vanilla (Coffee & Vanilla, #2)
  • Coffee & Vanilla (Coffee & Vanilla, #3)
  • Coffee & Vanilla (Coffee & Vanilla, #4)