Start by marking “Maybe Baby (Texas Hardts)” as Want to Read:
Maybe Baby (Texas Hardts)

Maybe Baby

(Texas Hardts #1)

Librarian Note: This is an Expanded Edition of ISBN-10: 0998071242 / ISBN-13: 9780998071244.

Jen Chandler can’t ignore the urgent ticking of her biological clock, no matter how many hours she puts in at work. The nesting instinct has kicked in big-time, and she wants a baby. After too many failed relationships, plus issues with intimacy, she isn't interested in obtaining a
Paperback, Second Edition, 160 pages
Published June 1st 2017 by E.E. Burke (first published April 26th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Maybe Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maybe Baby

Start your review of Maybe Baby (Texas Hardts)
Tonya Lucas
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
EE Burke's Maybe Baby, just catapulted itself into the front runner as my favorite book by her. Victoria Mail-Order Bride has held that reign for years, but Jen and Logan's budding romance is a romantic's dream.
Jen a sophisticated business lady who steers clear of any kind of relationship, is hearing her biological clock ticking, she's now ready to have a try at motherhood single handed.
Logan, a Texas rancher has come to Atlanta for his best friends wedding, but what he's about to find will kno
Veda
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story was sweet. Wanting a baby, willing to pay to get that baby, what could go wrong. Needing to find the right person, does he meet all the requirements? Who knew that right next door was the right person,who needed money, and seemed to meet those requirements. Love was not a requirement, but will it become the most important part of the deal?
This was a short but sweet love story, with a few little twists that I didn't think of. What could be better then love, a baby, and maybe a man tha
Glenda Kinard
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One hot Texas Cowboy -Logan.
One uptight City lady -Jen that is watching her biological clock like a science project. Can love come into Jen's charts???
This book was a wonderful read by EE Burke!! She definitely wrote a fun loving sometimes just a pure LOL book with Maybe Baby. I really enjoyed this book!!! Mrs Burkes books continue grab hold and stay in your heart!! Yup EE Burke is definitely on my favorite Author list!!
Linda Broday
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you want a good, fun romance that makes you laugh until your sides hurt, this is the book for you. E.E. Burke has written a keeper. This is her first contemporary and I hope not her last. She has a definite gift for contemporary. This is free and light and a sure winner.
Jan Kaplan
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
E.E. Burke is a gifted writer who brings joy and passion to our lives through the most delightful characters. Maybe Baby fills all the spaces in our heart with this warmhearted story of two people finding love in the most unexpected ways.

Jen, an executive, fills her days and nights working to escape from feelings she cannot face. The one thing she wants, above anything else, is a baby so in her logical and practical fashion, she is determined to find a sperm donor.

Logan meets Jen, his best frien
Vera mallard
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
STORY-LINE THE LIBERATION OF RAVENNA MORTON BY SUZANNE JENKINS:

In The Liberation Of Ravenna Morton by author Suzanne Jenkins, the reader finds families divided by prejudice, shame, and secrets. Ravenna Morton, Ojibwe Native American, lives in Michigan by the river side in a cabin without modern conveniences, electricity, or phone. With an unorthodox common law marriage to Mike, an artist with Greek ancestory, she raises six children. Living the life of the old way, Ravenna has secrets she has ca
Maria Dariotis
What an awesome story! Loved Logan Hardt he was a true gentleman he didn't try to take advantage of a lonely woman with trust issues, not that he didn't want but he truly had a connection with her and tried to be her friend (with benefits) that he didn't mind her crazy proposition and accepted her proved that he had fallen for her and hard.
Jen Chandler had a very cold unemotional family life, she's an educated well off woman with a very lonely existence. Driven by her ticking biological time clo
Jan Sikes
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jen's biological clock is ticking and she has decided it's now or never if she's to have a child. But, she gives no consideration to anything beyond an impersonal sperm donor. However, when Logan Hardt arrives next door to help his best friend get ready for a wedding, things change. This tall, lanky, more than handsome cowboy from Texas has grown up on a ranch with a large family and values just as large. So, when Jen decides he's the perfect sperm donor and throws out the offer, he comes back w ...more
Rebekah
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jen Chandler wants a baby but not a daddy for it. Logan Hardt is in Atlanta for a friends wedding. While helping his friend get ready for his wedding Logan meets the next door neighbor Jen. Jen takes one look a Logan and decides he meets her requirements for a donor for her baby project. Unfortunately for Jen, Logan wants to explore the attraction between them. For the two of them to have a future Jen will have to deal with her issues while Logan shows her that he is the one that won't leave her ...more
Teresa
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great story with lovable characters, beautifully described scenery and plenty of both laugh out loud and heart rending moments. Jen and Logan's story was skillfully written, easy to read and captured my interest from the start. A great introduction to the Hardt family and Double H Ranch that I cannot wait to learn more about in upcoming series releases. Great book Ms Burke!
Teresa
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Diana Day-Admire
May 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Best one yet

I keep saying how much I love this author, but with her first contemporary romance, she hit it out of the park! Can't wait to read more about the Hardts family.
Burke keeps getting better and I'm just saying glad to be along for the ride.
Denise Schenk
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished
Good story line
Anita Rohn
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exceptionally well written and warm hearted. Explores the characters fears and hopes and dreams and makes the reader aware that there is a deeper emotion involved. Great read.
Carla Kinard
May 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've read this book twice so far. The first time I read Maybe Baby was in just a few hours, a very good read and I can't wait for the new series this fall. The second time I read the re-released version as an advanced reader copy. It explored the story more and included more character development. If you're looking for a new romance and fun easy read this a book for you.

Disclaimer: I was given an advanced reader copy for an honest review and the review is my own.
Anne Rollin
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an excellent series by Ms Burke. Some parts will make you laugh.. some will make you reach for your box of kleenex, alot of emotions we all have faced. I definitely recommend this series.
Beth
Mar 22, 2020
Kathy Heare Watts
CONTRACTUAL DONOR

The story is a fun novella that has some laughing out loud moments. While the Magnolias and Moonshine books are part of a series, each story reads as a standalone novel. The story has a great cast of characters that keep the pages turning. And if all works out, maybe Jen and Logan can find their fairytale ending and live happily every after.

For Jen Chandler, she career oriented busy woman, on a tight schedule, with everything timed and planned. Her biological clock is ticking lo
Jordana Smith
Apr 26, 2017
Sherri
Apr 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really like this book. It is different then most romance books, but in a good way. It is well written, smooth flowing and easy to read. The author did a good job portraying the characters and their emotions.

What do you do when you want to give birth to your own child but have no sperm donor? What do you do when you are extremely picky about how you want to go about finding the perfect donor? Jen feels her internal clock stocking down and mnows if she wants a baby she needs to act soon. But she
Hema Vadivelu
Ren
Oct 15, 2017
Diane
Apr 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sexy unexpected backyard visitor strolls into Jen Chandler's staid and lonely life and immediately she hatches a plan to get sexy cowboy Logan Hardt to agree to become a sperm donor for the child she desperately wants. I have to admit to being frustrated with this particular heroine throughout much of this novella because she tries so hard to protect her heart by thinking of the process as a business transaction and I wanted to grab her by the shoulders and shake some sense into her! Logan has ...more
Jackie Thorpe
May 06, 2017
Connie
Jun 03, 2017
Vanessa
cute romance story, though very quite, depth of relationship occurred between last chapter and epilogue :(
Catherine
Mar 19, 2017
Jerold R Shaltis
Apr 27, 2017
E.E. Burke writes romance from the heart, woven with history the way in really happened in the wild American West. Her writing has earned accolades in regional and national contests, including the RWA's prestigious Golden Heart®.

She combines her passion for history and love of romance in stories that are as deeply rooted in American soil as her family, which she can trace back to the earliest colo

Texas Hardts (2 books)