Start by marking “Diamond Marked (Tale of El'Anret #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Diamond Marked (Tale of El'Anret #1-3)

Diamond Marked

(Tale of El'Anret #1-3)

Inside a mortal girl lies the heart of the Queen of Diamonds, true ruler over El’Anret, the world of Faerie.

Inside a Half-Human, Half-Fae boy lives the soul of a Stag King, mysterious and powerful creature of legend, capable of transforming worlds… or destroying them.

And neither of them belong.

In a world of myths and monsters, it will take them both to usurp a renegade que
Published June 20th 2017 by Bard Girl Press

To ask other readers questions about Diamond Marked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diamond Marked

Start your review of Diamond Marked (Tale of El'Anret #1-3)
Denise Worley
Dec 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a good fast read!! There seemed bits of fairy tells mixed in the story!! One of the main characters was played so well!! I would definitely suggest this book!!!
Melody
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Diamond Marked is the entire Tale of El'Anret, including Queen of Diamonds, Jack of Diamonds, and King of Diamonds, made complete with one very special "Epilogue: The After." The Tale of El'Anret holds a special place in my heart (don't all books to their authors?), because it's a much more emotional work than Godeater: The Second World (which broke my heart a few times, maybe I'm just fragile!)-- or, I should say, it's based on emotion. Join me in watching Hazel Leigh Mac Tíre, a Faerie Prince, ...more
K.T. Munson
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Part 1: QUEEN OF DIAMONDS
I didn't realize it at the time but this was like watching the first season of Once Upon A Time - terrible but necessary. And just like that first season I don't know if I would have continued reading from this first 'section,' it was very YA and the writing was stilted and somewhat boring. At parts it was even over the top and full of YA tropes. Even though the first book wasn't very good, it didn't stay that way. I'm not going to give too much away but I am going to sa
Noor Al-Shanti
Sep 24, 2017 rated it liked it
I'd rate it 3.5 stars

Diamond Marked is an enjoyable YA Fantasy read about a girl who gets thrown into a fantastical realm. It's a combination of three different smaller stories, but they all fit together chronologically and revolve around the same characters so I'm glad I read them together!

I wasn't that into it at first when Leigh was still in-between our world and El'Anret and the writing style wasn't working for me, but once the second part/story rolled around it became a lot more fun and I
Connie Dowell
Jul 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya-fantasy
Highly imaginative! A world brimming with fantastical detail. The world really is the greatest strength in this trio of novellas. The difference in the passage of time between the faerie and ordinary worlds can make things a bit confusing at times, but it becomes clearer as the work continues. Overall a fun and magical ride. I received a free advance review copy of this book in anticipation of my unbiased review.
Kira Baumann
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Diamond Marked was one of the best books I have read this year. It has moments of fast-paced and heart pounding fights and argues but it has a balance of calm and sentimental moments that move the story along nicely.
L.C.
Sep 01, 2017
Melody
May 30, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Micielle
Kim Friant
Alexandria
Cynthia Cisneros
Jul 02, 2017
While pretending to be a human, Melody Klink likes to write down words. Lots and lots of them. All to gain the admiration and trust of the human masses.

Wait. I mean… Melody Klink is a lovable little scamp with a sweet tooth for all things coffee. When she's not collecting superstitions about the American South, she can be found scribbling out stories on just about anything, which explains her odd

Tale of El'Anret (3 books)
  • Queen of Diamonds (The Tale of El'Anret, #1)
  • Jack of Diamonds (The Tale of El'Anret, #2)
  • King of Diamonds (The Tale of El'Anret, #3)