Start by marking “Poison Kisses: Part 3 (Poison Kisses, #3)” as Want to Read:
Poison Kisses: Part 3 (Poison Kisses, #3)

Poison Kisses: Part 3

(Poison Kisses #3)

Part Three of the sexy, thrilling three-part Poison Kisses serial.

Sexy. Dark. Edgy. Poison Kisses is a spinoff story from Lisa Renee Jones's sexy Dirty Money world told in three novellas.

Now that I know what Seth hid from me, I want the secret to be t

ebook, 1st Edition, 80 pages
Published February 20th 2018 by St. Martin's Griffin

Eve (Between The Bookends)
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
description

I have a super-sized headache today, so this review is going to be blingless...

Well, this one turned out to be the best of the three parts for me. We finally stopped with the around and around BS (although the first bit was a bit repetitive). But overall this three book series was my least favorite by this author.

description

I usually love this author's books. She knows how to write a fantastic story without all the cliché tropes and OW shit. So you can imagine my shock when I opened part one super excited
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Told from Amanda’s perspective, the author flashes us back to ‘that day’ to get her side of the story. And it was just as I thought ;) The lies, betrayals and truths start making themselves known and it takes Amanda and Seth finally standing united to put the pieces together. Will anyone be standing with them when everything is revealed? Fingers crossed for Bear!

This installment was more fast-paced than the previous two and kept my adrenaline high while I waited to see the chips fall where they
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Love Seth and Amanda!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I do love them, but honestly I had a hard time finding that suck in your breath, hard core connection with this series. I think it was due to the fact that it was broken into pieces and I had to wait for the next installment.

I am not a patient reader. I want to know what is happening now and be able to finish as fast or slow as I want to. Having to wait for more just annoyed me and I lost pieces of the story too.

Now about Part 3 of the story. As usual, th
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
description

Btw. book #3 is told in Amanda's POV.

It starts right where the 2nd one ended: Seth runs back into the hotel room to stop Amanda from seeing that message on his phone.

But it was too late of course. She's seen it and she's pointing the gun at him.

She needs answers or she'll kill him - even if it will kill her too, because she's always loved him more than anything. But of course we very quickly talk things out and start trusting each other again.

And of course we still have to find the crazy poison
i fall in love book blog
Poison Kisses Part 3 really delivered when it came to the rest of Seth & Amanda's story. It starts with a flashback to "that day" and then immediately following it we get back to present time. They are as hot as ever together and I liked that there wasn't any BS to their relationship.

I wasn't a fan of having the book broken up into 3 parts.The novella length wasn't fun for me, but this is probably just a personal preference because I don't like novellas in general.

By the end of the book I re
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"I'm CIA. We do whatever we want and say we didn't."

The only problem with that is determining the good guys from the bad guys. And when someone is trying to kill you, and you don't know who it is, you can't rule out the agent you're in love with, right? When the bullets start flying, who determines if you are the target or just collateral damage? What an amazing finale to this action-packed addictive serial told from Amada's POV. Now that she's come out of hiding, she fills us in on all the mi
April Symes
This is the book 3 and the last book in the Poison Kisses trilogy by Lisa Renee Jones. OMG Seth and Amanda…what can I say about these tortured lovebirds? Their story has been heartbreaking, torturous, electric, sizzling and revealing. I do want to say, since this is the last part to their story you really should read the previous books 'Poison Kisses Part 1 and 2'. This is a short but powerful conclusion of their story along with wrapping up the mystery of really happened.
I loved this book and
Emma
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In the final part of the serial, we get the flip side of the revelations, told from Amanda's point of view all of the puzzle pieces are cleverly tied together with a few surprises thrown in.

I loved seeing Amanda's guard come down where Seth was concerned rebuilding the trust between them that was severed so badly during their previous mission. Insight is gained as to Amanda's upbringing, the depth of her feelings for Seth and also the loneliness of the life she has lead so far.

Clever use of cha
Babel
Espionage, deadly poisons and dirty operations run amok in this finale of the Poison Kisses serial.

This is seriously thrilling. With a sharp style and no room for hesitancy, the plot tightens to a suffocating point. Seth and Amanda break through the last issue between them. Trust becomes a hot, deep, tantalizing test that reinforces their relationship and surely made my breathing heavy. What a scene!

The operation in motion reaches a crescendo, unburying the past in shocking ways. I enjoyed the
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
The Poison Kisses Trilogy comes to an end with this third installment. Seth and Amanda are in a race against time to stop a madman. They must navigate dangerous waters while putting their trust in one another. I loved watching them in their element. Brilliant and tough, an unstoppable force. While I was captivated by this story, I couldn’t help but feel a little dissatisfied with the conclusion of Amanda’s personal aspect. I was hoping for a bit more here.

Jones’ writing drops us right in the mid
Christine Blake
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
We are back on assignment as Mr & Mrs Jones in TX looking for our shared enemy before he poison the water supply. Bear is our new handler from CIA and we need to know if he's dirty, so the poison princess is in action and Bear had 15 mins to give them all the answers they were looking for and pass without failing. Now they must find where the poison is and create an antidote before he stricks and has gotten proof that her mother has been killed and The Assassin had the kill order. So now the ...more
Nadine Bookaholic
We finally get all the answers and then some! This installment picks up right where the second one left off, and YIKES it was a doozy, I was seriously expecting the Princess of Poison to let Seth have some of her infamous touches that would lead to some serious hurt but I have to say that I was really happy when she saved that for someone else. I'm not going to give anything away but there are many facets to this case they are trying to solve and we get to the heart of it all in this third and f ...more
Aaly
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
review-blog

** ARC kindly provided for an honest review. **

It was so far my favorite part, more interesting, thrilling and finally more answers.

I was waiting for them. I finally get it… most of.

After two long parts, were Amanda and Seth were almost trying not kill each other literally but having tons of hot and angry intercourse, in their mission to save the world. Now it was about time to finally trust and prove that all they felt was real, and mostly worth the fight.

Surprisingly, I got intrigued by a
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Poison Kisses (Complete Series) by Lisa Renee Jones
3.5 stars!!!!

“I don’t like unknowns. Ever. Unknowns mean trouble. And trouble gets you killed.”

Poison Kisses is a three-part series, each book released a week apart and the concluding part released this week. This was one of those series where I had to read each instalment as soon as it hit my kindle and for the hour or so they take to read my eyes never left the pages. CIA/FBI, espionage, assassins in all guises makes this entertaining read
Mel
4 stars!

*Poison Kisses: Part Three contains spoilers for the previous books in the series and cannot standalone.

You know you are in for a crazy ride when a book opens with a gun wielding heroine whose aim is on the hero’s head. After the bomb that was dropped in Part Two, I was crazy excited to see how the conclusion of this series would play out.

In Part Three, we finally get Amanda’s point of view after being in Seth’s head during the last two books. Seeing the betrayal through her eyes kicks t
Deborah Harrell-jones
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Part three of Poison Kisses continues where Part two ended with a major cliffhanger. Seth and Amanda are living a life filled with betrayal and do not know who to trust. Someone is setting them up to take the fall for so many things going on. The person setting them up wants to separate them to get Amanda on the run, so they can’t take her out. Seth will fight to the death to protect her and clear their names. In this part of the story they bring in many players to help them close this case and ...more
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
***ARC Provided by the Author***

Well, hello Amanda's POV.

I really enjoyed getting the details of what happened from Amanda. It gave a different angle to the story as well as a different perspective on what happened, not only in the present, but 3 years ago.

Again, this starts about 4 seconds after the previous title ends, and with a little sum up of the previous book, by the author. I love that Lisa Renee Jones does this. Not because I wasn't paying attention to the others, but because I might ha
Wit & Wonder Books
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

How can you tell the good guy from the bad guy, when the good guy holds a devastating secret? Part three in New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones’ serial Poison Kisses gives us an explosive and unexpected conclusion.

Amanda and Seth are now running for their lives. Unable to trust that one isn’t trying to kill the other, they stick close as they unravel and piece together this convoluted puzzle. Who’s telling the trut
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Part Three

“Those you love, know how to hurt you. Those you love, know what to hide, because they know what is unforgivable to you.”

In the conclusion of Poison Kisses Part Three by Lisa Renee Jones, everything finally comes together. This picks up immediately where two left off, a gun wielding Amanda ready to kill Seth for lying to her, and him rushing to explain that they were once again being set up. This installment is told from Amanda’s POV, and it was intriguing to see what she was thinking,
Shay
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Seth and Amanda knows what’s at stake when it comes to protecting their country. Now knowing betrayal wasn’t as what it seemed, they come together to figure out who was behind it all and to save lives while saving each other.

“We’re alone without each other, even when other people are in the room. And while I used to believe that alone was good, alone was safe, you don’t know alone until you’ve been something other than alone. And after three years of knowing alone intimately without him, I now
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
This review applies to both Book #2 and #3

Seth and Amanda are still trying to stay alive and ahead of the bad guys seeking to kill them. They have a job to do and they must succeed or a lot of innocent people will die. As they continue their fragile alliance, the past keeps surfacing. Trust is not easy even though they love each other. This love/hate relationship will just have to simmer in the back burner as they try to find the elusive killer before he strikes again.

The story is enhanced by th
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
I received an ARC of this book from the author and I voluntarily reviewed it. Thank you Lisa Renee Jones!

What a finale. After so many questions, we finally know what happened! As you read the book, you form hypotheses that will be countered over and over until the truth cones out and surprises you.

I kind of wish the resolution had more bang, but it is a neat and complete one, completely in line with how agents like to work. So despite it not being a huge bang, it is a fitting one.

In true Jones f
Natshane
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
** Part 3 Review : 5 BRILLIANT STARS **

Out of the three books, this is probably my favorite.

Not just because the truth was finally revealed, but because I get to read Seth being humanized by a cat and it's just beautiful to see a strong, ruthless man turn wanton for the woman he loves. Also, my crush for Amanda is real, her intelligence and strength was what drew me in the first place, she brings kickass to a whole new level and I couldn't even imagine a more perfect match for Seth.

The entir
Pennie Morgan
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh wow! I knew when I finished part 1 and immediately picked up part 2 and then in the same day picked up this one it was going to be good but WOW this one was the best of the three! Part 3 pretty much concentrates on Amanda's side of the story and we finally figure out what is going on and wrap it up with a nice bow. I was quite satisfied with the ending and, thank you Lisa for leaving it open for Seth and Amanda to eventually go on assignment if you want to take them there.

**Received this ARC
Lana-White Hot Reads

What a shocking and stunning conclusion to Seth and Amanda's journey!

Once again Seth and Amanda are at a point where their trust in each other comes into play. Seth insisting that he did not try to kill her parents while Amanda thinks he did. After some very good negotiating skills by Seth, Amanda finally believes him and now they are working to figure out who actually did it all the while trying to stop Franklin. The love and trust that they have for each other is evident.

I was not exp
Isha Coleman
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
They have one common goal. Survival! Happiness seems out of their hands, but temptation is an ever constant companion. Can their killer instinct survive their heart's desire? The danger is real. The attraction is strong and the heartache can be deadly. Cliff jumping is an adrenaline rush but a dangerous past time. Therein lies the thrill. Poison Kisses is a risky endeavor, but a rewarding experience.
Lissette
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amanda never imagined ever seeing Seth Cage again. In her mind, she'd left him behind years ago. The fact that he's in her life against isn't lost on her. She needs him, even if she's not willing to admit it. From the moment she laid eyes on him, he stirred her baser desires. To make matters worse, her mind, her heart, and her body still want him. A mutual goal and the attempts on her life have brought them together again. Deep inside, she knows she should have walked away, yet she can't deny th ...more
Dana Alma
Jul 05, 2018 rated it liked it
3. 5 Stars

Jones continues to turn up the heat in this series. Seth and Amanda take us on a journey of love and mistrust surrounded in world of betrayals and danger. Jones delivers the ending we yearned for with a slew of yummy detailed scenes that will have your toes curling. A great fun read!
Cristina
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved. Loved. Loved.

Entire review coming up real soon.

**Update**

~ I received a copy from the author through Netgalley for an honest review ~

Action Packed. Fast Paced. Sexy

These are the three things that characterizes Lisa's work.
I must say I fell in love real hard with Seth and Amanda, their strong development and will is most certainly something that stands out real fast when reading.and getting to know them.
In the final book of this standalone trilogy is all about fighting to ind out the tru
Kenya Wright
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lots of sexy, but an okay ending to the action plotline. Overall a fun idea, but wished for more.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Constantine: A History Part 3
  • Out of Time (The Lost Platoon, #3)
  • Trial by Blood (Trial Series, #3)
  • Love Amplified (Heavy Influence, #3)
  • Ignite (Hotter than Hell #4)
  • Darkest Night (Wired & Dangerous, #2)
  • Over the Line (On the Run, #2)
  • Young Enough (The Age Between Us, #2)
  • Star Cursed (Curse of the Beast, #2)
  • Gretel (Modern Wicked Fairy Tales)
  • Locked-Down Heart (Combat Hearts, #2)
  • Balancing Pointe (CageVec Security, #2)
  • The Bride of Glass (Glass Vault, #2)
  • Intimacy Ignited: Conversations Couple to Couple: Fire Up Your Sex Life with the Song of Solomon
  • Damned if I Don't (The Harker Trilogy #2)
  • Bachelor Games (Tropical Temptation, #3)
  • The Hunt
  • Obsession and Sacrifice (The Alaskan Heart Saga, #2)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones is the author of the highly acclaimed INSIDE OUT series. Suzanne Todd (producer of Alice in Wonderland) on the INSIDE OUT series: Lisa has created a beautiful, complicated, and sensual world that is filled with intrigue and suspense. Sara’s character is strong, flawed, complex, and sexy - a modern girl we all can identify with.

In add

Poison Kisses (3 books)
  • Poison Kisses Part 1 (Poison Kisses, #1)
  • Poison Kisses: Part 2 (Poison Kisses, #2)