Start by marking “Glam Squad & Groomsmen (Enchanted Bridal #4)” as Want to Read:
Glam Squad & Groomsmen (Enchanted Bridal #4)

(Enchanted Bridal #4)

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  210 Ratings  ·  121 Reviews
Dressing up as a bride once a week is all fun and games until you come face to face with your ex.

Published March 16th 2018 (first published March 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Glam Squad & Groomsmen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Glam Squad & Groomsmen

Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Samantha Chase Fans, Romance
3.5 Finally Getting it Right Stars
* * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
So many of us love, love, love second chance stories...Samantha Chase takes this concept and expands it to a more of a 4th chance for these two main characters.

We have all experienced this... children meet at 7 and 8... and fate has set the stage...Penny and Spencer meet practically in the sand box and over the years they had an off and on relationship during their school years. Always together... then not... then back for much longer tha
DJ Sakata
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Favorite Quotes:

She was six, he was eight and Eva had conned him into being the groom for their pretend wedding game. And ever since then, she’d been hooked. On Spencer, not playing dress up.

“You know… while that was a cardio workout, I don’t think it can count as a good substitution for my class… But if we’re going to compete with Zumba, then we’d need to try… harder…”And hours later, Penny was fairly certain they had done the equivalent of two Zumba classes.

I seriously think we need to just co
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I asked for this book to review because I love Samantha Chase’s work, but Glam Squad and Groomsmen just didn’t work for me. While I love second chance romances, I’m not a fan of people who reunite only to rehash the reason they broke up over and over and over. The hurt feelings and anger were severe yet they couldn’t keep their hands off of one another and I’m sorry but if you truly are upset with that person, why would you want to be intimate with them?

Penny Blake loves her job at Enchanted Bri
Debbie Hanson
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: author-review
Enchanted Bridal #4
Samantha Chase
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This is my favourite in all the Wedding Season stories. Penny is so sweet and Spencer is all sorts of hot. Their history is told in a beautiful way by Samantha, making me fall in love with them from that 1st meeting. When I 1st read the blurb for this book, I was imagining huge drama and Bad history but what I got was a heart-warming story of love lost through misunderstanding and that 2nd chance.

As a staff member of Enchanted Bri
Jaime Fiction Fangirls Book Review
Sweet Romance

Penny and Spencer have a long history that seems to keep repeating itself. They have a chemistry that burns bright whenever they see each other but that seems to be dimmed by Spencer’s flippant views on all the ways he and Penny won’t work and the careless ways he shares those opinions with her. But they were just kids then and Spencer is ready for more but Penny isn’t convinced and, once again, there are obstacles that they just might be able to overcome to finally get there HEA.

T
Erin Lewis
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review of Glam Squad & Groomsmen (Enchanted Bridal #4) by Samantha Chase
I loved this book from start to finish and couldn’t put it down.
Penny Blake suddenly comes face to face with her ex, Spencer Buchanan, (the one who got away) whilst modelling a wedding gown. Can it get any more cringe worthy than that?
Penny loves her job and has plans to take it to the next level with her own business and the last thing she needs is a blast from the past in the form of Spencer, even worse she rea
Cindy
Shelves: arc-books-2018
Another 5 Star read from Samantha Chase! Glam Squad & Groomsmen (Enchanted Bridal #4) is book 4 in the series, but is a complete standalone.

I ADORED Penny and Spencer’s characters! I'm a sucker for a second chance romance, and boy these two finally get it after years apart.

This book was sweet, sexy, and had the perfect amount of drama to keep me entertained, and glued to my kindle.

Another PHENOMENAL read from the fantastic Samantha Chase. I definitely need to read the other books in this
Heather andrews
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes it doesn't take much to make Spencer's day, “I wasn’t planning on anything spectacular,” she blurted out. “Just some Chinese takeout if… if you’d like to join me.” The look of pure pleasure on his face..." The man is always assuring Penny, "Spencer hugged her closer and gave her a loud, smacking kiss. “I don’t think you have to worry. Our romp in the dressing room was full of cardio.” I liked this book, I fell in love with Spencer.
Erin Lewis
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Star Review of Glam Squad & Groomsmen (Enchanted Bridal #4) by Samantha Chase
I loved this book from start to finish and couldn’t put it down.
Maree Repa
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five Amazing Stars

Planning the Wedding

I was absolutely excited to receive book four, Enchanted Bridal. I have completely enjoyed the marvellous series so far. Penny Blake who simply adores working with the Enchanted Bridal store. She loves modelling the dresses. I completely loved this most wonderful book too!!

Everyone who worked at the Enchanted Bridal Store completely mad and busy every Friday night. They would be rushing dressing into themselves in their gowns. This rush was always completel
Evelyn
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for www.buriedunderromance.com

GLAM SQUAD AND GROOMSMEN, the fourth novel in Enchanted Bridal series by best-selling author Samantha Chase, is a delightful look at a couple given, not a second chance at love, but a third! Can they get it right this time?
Penny and Spencer were just kids when they said their wedding vows in a pretend wedding orchestrated by his sister, Eva, who was Penny’s best friend. Twenty years later, after two failed attempts at romance, they are once again brought
Amy
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have never read an Enchanted Bridal story. I can definitely say these stories can be read as a standalone. So, what can I say about my my first Enchanted Bridal story? It was cute, a little predictable, but it was definitely a fun read. I like the whole second chance romance trope. Glam Squad and Groomsmen is about two people who were high school sweethearts reconnecting after some years apart.
I liked that the spark is still there for Penny and Spencer even after the years apart. Some love es
Erika
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Glam Squad and Groomsmen by the fantastic Samantha Chase, is the wonderful story of Penny and Spencer. Penny is an assistant at Enchanted Bridal, and brings ideas, enthusiasm and so much help to this incredible work place and the wonderful characters we have grown to know and love in this series. The only thing missing from her life is the light from torch she has carried since she was a little girl for her life long love, Spencer, who moved away from their small North Carolina town years ago.

Sp
Joni Simpson Foster
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
what a sweet second chance romance. Penny and Spencer had a couple chances to get it right and become a couple, but Spencer is his own worse enemy when it came to what he truly wanted and Penny was the one getting hurt in the process. After years of not seeing other they finally get a second chance at having a relationship and love. Samantha Chase is a master of her craft and always has me from page one..
Tina Todd shobe
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Penny Blake is an assistant at Enchanted Bridal. She pretty much does everything she can to help out the business including modeling bridal gowns. She never expected to be modeling one when her ex Spencer Buchanan walks in .

Spencer would like to reconnect with Penny but she's been left behind by him already and knows he's only in town for a short period of time. It doesn't take long for them to rekindle the flames. For them to have a future one of them has to relocate. That could be their breaki
Ellen Anderson
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Glam Squad & Groomsmen

After reading all of the other books in the Enchanted Bridal Series, when Samantha Chase came out with Glam Squad & Groomsmen, I knew I had to read it. Penny and Spencer have known each other since childhood. They've dated before but is this time going to last? Very enjoyable book.
Shannon Ferguson
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored Penny and Spencer’s book. It was sweet, sexy, and the perfect amount of drama to keep you on your toes.

These two were perfect for each other, even if it took a long road of mishaps for them to find their HEA together. Spencer came a long way in redeeming himself, and the girls of Enchanted had me in tears with how they treated Penny as one of their own. Throw in a few surprises here and there, and you’ve got a phenomenal must read!!
Crystal
Shelves: 2018, romance-2018
Oh Penny and Spencer...I LOVE second-chance romances! This one was more like a fourth chance, and it was so very good. I cried, I swooned, and I wanted to jump into the pages and fight for their love right along with them! Such a great book in this wonderful series!
Sandy S
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it

About the book: Release Date March 16, 2018

Penny Blake loves her job with Enchanted Bridal. She gets to model wedding gowns and help brides plan for their big day. And yet…she’s wanting a little more. Besides wishing for her own happily ever after, she has big dreams of making her own contribution to the business in the form of her own glam squad. Her bosses all think it’s a great idea, bu
Jennifer Aldrich
Mar 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
Glam Squad & Groomsmen is a cute novel about getting another shot at love. This book has humor and romance, but also heartbreak and lessons to be learned. I really liked the overall theme of this book. I also loved the characters in this book. This book is a part of a series, but you can read it as a standalone. I have not read any of the others and did not feel lost.
The plot of this book was interesting. The blurb made this story sound cute and funny. I was happy that the story fit that des
books are love
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet and sexy second chance romance.

Penny and Spencer knew each other as kids. She was his sister’s best friend. They had crushes on each other since than as well. Only each time they went beyond friendship it didn’t go well and Penny slowly lost self confidence in herself. But they never stopped caring for one another.

Now Spencer shows up years later in the Bridal shop she works in for his sister’s wedding and the sparks fly but Penny’s insecurities begin to come back as well.

Spence
Mar 16, 2018 rated it liked it
This review was originally posted to Jen in Bookland

Glam Squad & Groomsmen was a cute read. Penny and Spencer grew up together and liked each other, they even had a pretend wedding when they were really young, but things didn't work out the way they planned. They dated, but Spencer broke Penny's heart on more than one occasion. And it really hurt her. The things he said, why he broke things off, upset Penny a great deal.

Spencer has always thought that Penny was the one for him, but it hasn'
Angela Reed
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Glam Squad & Groomsmen (Enchanted Bridal Series) by Samantha Chase
LOVED IT!!!!

Wow! Samantha Chase is an amazing author and she always goes above and beyond to deliver a fantastic read to her audience. Samantha has a writing style I just love. It's as if she personally knows what her readers want in a book and then gives it to them. Samantha has a classy and sweet style to her writing that you just fall in love with.

In Glam Squad & Groomsmen you get romance, wedding dresses, tuxedos with
Meghan
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I know when I read a SC story I am going to enjoy it, but each time I am blown away by how much I come to love and appreciate the characters, story and emotions.

Penny and Spencer’s romance brought with it humor, love, missed opportunities, sacrifice, self doubt, growth, family, friends and such a sense of relate-ability I can’t help but love this couple. It doesn’t hurt that Spencer is one of my favorite names!! This series is incredible in general bc in four books we got to know so many couple
Christie72
~4.5 STARS~

Samantha Chase is a new writer for me. I have plenty of books on my Kindle by her, but I hadn’t read any until this one. I am so glad I did!

Penny lives a pretty good life, and she has a job she loves. She models wedding gowns for a bridal business. She is hoping one day to have an even bigger stake in the business, but for right now, she is content. It is a normal day until she runs into her ex and his sister, who was a childhood friend. Spencer is just as shocked as she is, but he is
Kayla Hemmerle
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit I was a little surprised that I liked this book as much as I did. Books set in the land of weddings are usually not my thing (if I'm honest, I utterly loathe weddings). However, this book deals with one person in the wedding industry and another helping someone through their wedding. So it's not the overly wedding-ish theme that some other books have.

This is a second-chance, or maybe third-chance love story for Penny and Spencer. That's what Penny would tell you. But to me, as th
Fly Girl Wickedcoolflight blogger
If you'd like to read the whole review, check it out here: https://wickedcoolflight.net/2018/03/...

Penny and Spencer’s story is so awesome. Even though this is part of her Enchanted Brides series it can definitely be read as a stand alone.

To go from saying “I Do” at eight to an official “I will” is somewhat amazing in this day and age, but these two do it. Their journey is warm and encouraging throughout their unusual courtship. They both stick with it through the years because they love the oth
Melissa
Mar 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-5-star
**ARC provided by InkSlinger PR**

When I saw this book I instantly wanted to read it. I absolutely love books about the behind the scenes aspect of weddings. I'm not sure what exactly it is about them but I just find them to be so fun. Glam Squad and Groomsmen was a sweet second chance romance that overall I enjoyed.

I liked Penny and Spencer. I liked seeing inside both of them since the story was told in a dual POV. These childhood friends turned sweethearts had a really strong connection-the spa
Kay Pflueger
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Samantha Chase is one of my favorite authors due to her writing style. She captures her readers' attention and delivers sweet and often swoon worthy romances. I was excited to be given an opportunity to review this book and I enjoyed it but it just seemed to be lacking something for me.

Penny and Spencer have a history which is alluded to in this book and is the basis for the story line. She is currently working at Enchanted Bridal in as an all -round assistant. Her dream is to open a makeup and
Lynn Lim
Looking for a fabulously sweet, steamy, second chance romance book? Well The Glam Squad & Groomsmen, the fourth book in Samantha Chase’s Enchanted Bridal series has all of this and so, so much MORE!!! Starting with a third, yes THIRD chance at love. Penny and Spencer were meant for each other, unfortunately Spenser for the longest time could not get his head our of his a…. (oops, PG, PG, PG) butt long enough to see that. It took losing Penny to see the errors of his stupid ways before he fig ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
New York Times and USA Today Bestseller/contemporary romance writer Samantha Chase released her debut novel, Jordan's Return, in November 2011. Although she waited until she was in her 40's to publish for the first time, writing has been a lifelong passion. Her motivation to take that step was her students: teaching creative writing to elementary age students all the way up through high school and ...more

Enchanted Bridal (4 books)
  • The Wedding Season (Enchanted Bridal #1)
  • Friday Night Brides (Enchanted Bridal #2)
  • The Bridal Squad (Enchanted Bridal #3)