Start by marking “Royally Raised (Royally, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Royally Raised (Royally, #2.5)

Royally Raised (Royally #2.5)

3.74  ·  Rating details ·  2,654 Ratings  ·  286 Reviews
“He’s a joy to us. They all are. When they’re not busy giving us migraines.” ~King Henry

No one ever said raising children was easy...but raising a future monarch? That's another story all-together. Get a glimpse into the happily ever after of Wessco's irresistible royals in Royally Raised - a sweet, sexy, heartwarming short story set twenty years after Royally Matched.
Published July 21st 2017 (first published June 2nd 2017)

Katerina
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
“Watching you become who you are has been the greatest privilege of my whole life, Sarah.”

I'm not crying, there's something in my eye.

Leave it to Emma Chase to trigger your warm and fuzzy version in only a few pages. I love Henry and Sarah. And I love this series. Now give me Royally Endowed, please.

*grabby hands*
*****FOUR STARS*****

Loved getting more of these characters and also being given a glimpse of their lives twenty years in to the future.

Subscribe to Emma Chase's newsletter and you'll be able to read this free novella. :)

Sophia Triad
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
About 20 years after the events of Royally Matched, King Henry is really worried about his eldest daughter and future Queen of his little Kingdom.

Princess Jane is well... very proud to be her.
She is spoiled, born blessed and sometimes very rude to her future subjects. It is Henry's job to advice her and make her understand that there are less fortunate people than her and she has to be more understanding.

Queen Sarah is still the best thing that happened to Henry. Both are extremely in love wi
Pearl Angeli
4 Stars!

“Watching you become who you are has been the greatest privilege of my whole life.”

Oh, wow. Even after how many years, Prince Henry and Sarah still couldn't get any cuter!

description

This short story takes place in the future. Our royally loved couple from Royally Matched are now having kids of their own and living their happily ever after.

I simply loved how Henry and Sarah stayed true to their love and commitment to each other and to their country. In this novel we get to have a glimpse of the
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novella
A short novella, set in the future. You'll get to meet Henry's kids. It's fun and I very much enjoyed it. :) Can't be read as a standalone, you would need to read the first two books or at least book #2 first.
Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
Nice to see you again, Pembrooks!

Oh man, this was a lovely treat. Thank you, Emma, for giving us a snippet of their lives in the future. It's short and makes me want more more more, but it was beautiful. Love is still definitely in the air.

*Royally Raised was released exclusively via Emma Chase's newsletter
Rachel Reads Ravenously
A cute and short novella that takes place 20 years after Royally Matched. It's a snapshot of Henry and Sarah's lives, with their children in the future. It cannot be read as a standalone, but you can read book 2 (Royally Matched) as a standalone without having to read book 1 (but book 1 is amazing so you should read it anyways).

Basically this short story is a nice little gift from the author to her fans. Thanks Emma!
Jen
This was a lot shorter than I anticipated! It was a wonderful look twenty years into the future of our favourite royals.. I enjoyed the glimpse into mainly Sarah and Henry's lives with their children. We get introduced to Henry's oldest daughter who is 19... but the story line that developed involving her literally amounted to nothing. Everything seemed to just stop. So now I'm sitting here scratching my head!! This short story felt more like an epilogue more than anything else!

Still though, I d
Stacey is Sassy
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Please Emma, I want more...

I really enjoyed this little trip back to the castle. It was great to catch up with the King and Queen to find out how their relationship continued and prospered. Lots of kids to keep them on their toes.
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'King and Queen' Stars!

A lovely short story focused on Henry and Sarah's life together (with their family and children) after twenty years. It was funny, adorable and oh-so-romantic!
Beatrice Masaluñga
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult
What a lovely short story. GAAH IT'S SO CUTE I WANT MORE!
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 - 4 ★'s

Short (17 pages), sweet little update on what's going on in Henry and Sarah's life some twenty plus years after their book, Royally Matched.

Most of it focuses on Henry's heir, Jane, and her attitude. I loved that Henry was a bit taken back and not surprised all the same. I also loved how he went to Sarah to discuss it and decide how to handle her.

It was great getting updates on his as well as Nicolas' family.
Marcella

Loved it and hated it.
Loved getting to see more Henry and Sarah, they're still going strong and just as in love as they were in Royally Matched. Their kids (5 of them!) I need more on and their Heir Princess Jane... wow she's a piece of work that girl but I'm sensing an upcoming book for her!!!
Loved it.
Hated that it was so short! I'm greedy and want more.

This only served to make me more impatient for the next book!
Muse-ic ♬
***Edit: This book is available everywhere as a free ebook! You no longer need to be an Emma Chase subscriber to get a password to access it!!

Dear Novella,

You are so cute and adorable!

BUT WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO SHORT!?

Attack Salmon
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
Very Very Smart

U actually have to sign up for Emma Chase's newsletter within a limited time period to get a password to go to her site to read this novella

But no worries the password (view spoiler)
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
Jul 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Before you raise your pitchforks, let me say a couple things. Royally Screwed and Royally Matched have been two highlights of my year so far. Henry and Sara are one of my all time favorite couples Love them.

Now, when I found about Royally Raised, first of all, I thought it was gonna be a novella. Which is not. It's a short story. Secondly, I had envisioned something with a beginning, something happening in the middle, and then some sort of resolution.

Mind you, I enjoyed seeing Henry and Sara a c
*TANYA*
Jul 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: best-of-2017
This was crazy cute!!! More authors should do this, a perfect glimpse into the future. Short and sweet.
Wil Loves Books!
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved it! Super cute! I want more!
Beneath The Covers Blog
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kelly, 2017-reads
I love when authors give their readers a glimpse into the future of their beloved characters!

Royally Raised is the perfect little morsel readers needed to keep them craving for more until Royally Endowed releases. I only hope we get a future book about Jane, and her journey to becoming the next queen of Wessco.
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Amazing little addition to the Royally series!
I love it when an author takes us into the future with old and beloved characters!
King Henry and his Sarah and their five kids! And one-day-queen Jane. She's a handful!!! I loved it. Karma is a bitch Henry - would grandma queen say! ☺
I hope we'll get to hear her story one day!

Maria...
Jun 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: dual-pov
"3 Royally Stars"

This was a nice short story about Nicolas and Henry and what the future was for them and their families. It was sweet and nice but I would like some of Nicolas pov too. It was a short novella but what about Nicolas and Olivia's family? I enjoyed it but it was too short and I wanted some more of their "Royal Highness"!

Can't wait for "Royally Endowed"!!!

Erica ( Ericalovesbooks)
OMG I LOVED THIS SO MUCH 😊❤😍
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We're talking about Henry in here, of course I LOVED this novella! :D

Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
P.U.R.E. P.E.R.F.E.C.T.I.O.N!!!!
This is more than what I expected when Emma said she would post a short story in the future. It's better than what I dreamt for Henry and Sarah, they are really the perfect couple, King and Queen! <3
I am also happy to see a little of Olivia and Nicholas <3
I wish for more of this future #agirlcandream
 photo royally raised 2_zpspgupxflf.jpg
Therese
Jun 21, 2017 rated it liked it
ugh. hello. i dont like emma chase's extras. what the hell. its like this book was so extra i dont care about it anymore and it doesn't add to the story or it doesn't make any sense. it's all about their kid. i mean i love domesticity but this one though? NOPE. whether this book exists or not it doesnt matter it doesn't add up to the story like i wanted it to be and it doesn't help my views about this series at all.
❤Sana❤
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: novella, 2017
5 more of Henry & Sarah stars!

Emma Chase never fails to steal her readers hearts and take their breath away with her amazing and beautifully written stories.

“You are every bit as beautiful as the day I first saw you in that pub.” He chuckles. “When you stuck your book in my face and told me to smell it.”

I laugh, pressing my forehead to his chest. “You make it sound dirty.
I feel his lips on the top of my head. “I like to think it was dirty. The best kind of foreplay. It certainly reeled me
Eleanor (The Book Hammock)
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A-dorable! Thanks @emmachse
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
A cute short...looking forward to more from this cast of characters
Erin
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cute little snippets into Henry and Sarah's lives! Looking forward to more!
Hanna's Book Obsession
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was so cute!!! I Love Henry and Sarah so Much!!!
Short and Sweet!! I Loved getting to Henry and Sarah and Nicholas and Olivia!! getting to hear about all their kids!! Henry and Sarah older and as parents was so great!! I Love them so much!! I Love all the Royall couples!! I hope we can get more of the kids Maybe.Please give us more!!! I enjoyed this so Much!!!!
A New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author, Emma Chase is known for her contemporary romantic comedies filled with heart, heat, and humor and hilariously authentic male POV's. Her novels have been translated into over twenty languages in countries around the world.

Emma lives in New Jersey with her husband, two children and two misbehaving (but really cute) dogs. She has a l
More about Emma Chase...

Royally (3 books)
  • Royally Screwed (Royally, #1)
  • Royally Matched (Royally, #2)
  • Royally Endowed (Royally, #3)