Start by marking “Amenaza de tormenta” as Want to Read:

Amenaza de tormenta

Lucas McLean ya había destruido todo el mundo de Autumn en una ocasión, pero, cuando volvió a entrar de nuevo en su vida, no pudo negar que el amor continuaba ardiendo dentro de ella. Tampoco podía negar la prueba que señalaba a Lucas como culpable de asesinato.

Published June 1st 2017 by Harlequin, una división de HarperCollins Ibérica (first published 1984)

To ask other readers questions about Amenaza de tormenta, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amenaza de tormenta

Titinha Scaeiro
Estive em duvida entre o dar 2* ou 3*... Ainda pensei em dar 2,5 mas... Hum!!! Não consigo, há coisas que me fizeram ter vontade de rasgar o livro... *suspiro*
Vamos lá por partes:
1º fiquei com pele de galinha sempre que lia a palavra "Gata", ele só a chamava de "Gata", não me lembro se ele a chamou alguma vez pelo nome, vejam a quantidade de vezes que o "nome" Gata apareceu no livro.
2º achei a Autumn uma mocinha sem sal, "ai eu agora sou outra mulher, sou adulta"... "ai não, não lhe resisto e el
Aurélie Knit & Read
Un huis-clos qui était prometteur, avec des personnages assez hauts en couleur (l'actrice m'a beaucoup amusée). Dommage que j'aie deviné assez vite qui avait fait le coup.
Comme souvent avec les intrigues de Nora Roberts, celle-ci repose sur des grosses ficelles, et c'est dommage. Je préfère de loin les intrigues policières de sa série Eve Dallas, qui sont beaucoup plus solides et tordues.
Fran Pereira
May 04, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Adoro a autora, mas esse é um dos livros fracos dela. A estória poderia ser interessante mas a " mocinha" é lerda e sem sal, o " mocinho" problemático e pouco interessante e o final totalmente previsível. Da série " escrito rapidinho para levantar uns trocos". Não perca seu tempo!.
Carmen
Mystery novel written in the style of Agatha Christie or Georgette Heyer, but without reaching the mastery of any of them.
What I liked least was the romantic side of the story, Lucas was an asshole, speaking bluntly.
Hanna-Anneli Belt
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Again an assured Nora Roberts quality reading. Conflicted lovers, mystery, warm friendship and quaint country milieu.
 Mary

Me gustó esta portada por el entorno, y los personajes se parece a la descripción en el libro.

Autumn Gallagher es fotógrafa, vive en New York y después de recibir la invitación de su tía a la adorable posada en la zona rural de Virginia, Autumn decide tomarse unas merecidas vacaciones y pasar el tiempo con su Tia que hace años que no ve. Al llegar a la posada encuentra que la capacidad de la misma está prácticamente llena con personas que por algún motivo tienen algo en común, incluyendo a su ex
Kinga
Sep 19, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nem mondanám rossznak, de valószínű nem ez Nora Roberts legjobb könyve. Valójában nem is értem, hogyan lett ebből Harlequin-füzet, hiszen a történet túlnyomórészt inkább krimi, mint románc.

A krimi-szál egy kicsit mintha megpróbált volna Agatha Christie-re hajazni, de a (view spoiler) nem ért meglepetésként. A romantika-szál annyira kevés volt, hogy pont ezért nem sikerült teljesen kibontakoztatni, a pasi magyarázata a miértekre nekem nem volt elég ahhoz, hogy ehhez
Marney
Oct 09, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
A variation on Agatha Christine's house party murders. I did not feel the plotting or the characters were up to Nora Roberts usual standard. The heroine's behaviour seems somewhat stupid; out in the woods alone after figuring out someone was after her. I also thought the hero was less than likeable and the strong heroines that Roberts normally presents, would not have allowed anyone to treat them as he did her. Not great.
Amber
I cannot express how much NOPE I feel for this story. We're trucking along with a second chance love story and a predictable (view spoiler) when suddenly (view spoiler)! And we're not talking kind of or borderline (view spoiler) I don't know who I dislike or am frustrated by, her or him! This is just a straight up HELL NO.
BJ Rose
It's easy to see that this is an early Nora Roberts - with a mostly unlikeable, selfish, physically macho hero, and the fact that he's burning for the heroine he tossed aside 3 years ago doesn't excuse his behavior. Still, I enjoyed Aunt Tabby, and I liked the emphasis on nature and photography. Good character development on the other characters isolated in the inn by a severe thunderstorm.
Carlea
Nov 25, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not worth the read. All characters are thin and unlike able. There is an overpowering plot that stinks of replication from another source and no romance until the last 2 pages, if that's what you call it. Seriously, it's bad.
Heather Neill
Don't judge me, I read it on a plane.
Valerie
Dec 23, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Well, that's an hour of my life I won't get back.
Pei
Dec 22, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I want more angst, more begging, more fighting. How can she fall back into his arms so easily?
Ashley Christensen
I think this makes the third book in a row where one of the main characters is some type of writer. I would think “ugh, how exhausting”, but since I haven’t been reading them in exact release order (only somewhat, and then only as they become available at my local library to borrow), I should probably cut Nora some slack on this. I’m sure it’s easy, as a writer, to write someone as a writer more easily than just about anything else.
(She has also had a lot of carpenters and laymen in her novels,
Loes M.
Aug 02, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I didn’t like the book. It was on the one hand much too Cluedo for me, and on the other hand total bullshit. A group of people in a house, who are all connected in some way that’s unclear to the main character. One night, during a storm, one of them die. What follows is the main character trying to figure out who did it, while suspecting everybody at one point. Oh, and because of the storm, the landlines are out (is there no cell reception?) and the roads that lead to the village are blocked bec ...more
Brendagarza
Oct 28, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: lecturas-2017
Como siempre, he disfrutado con este libro de Nora Roberts, siempre me gusta la forma en que narra sus libros, en independencia del argumento, en este caso, nos entrega una historia de romance envuelta en un halo de misterio.

La manera en que va desarrollando los hechos me recordó mucho a las novelas clásicas, no puedo evitar pensar en que quiso emularlas y la verdad es que lo ha hecho bastante bien.

La atmosfera creada de secretismo, una pensión alejada de todo donde varias personas se ven envuel
Janet
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This Nora Roberts novel at least had a plot. It is a bit of a mystery. With Nora Roberts, one knows to expect a fragile, unbelievably attractive young heroine, check. A brooding, mysterious handsome hero, check. And with this one, some sexual tension that continues throughout the book. Of course, they are profoundly attracted to each other, but their involvement was three years ago, and ended badly. The girl, Autumn, is a photographer; the man, a writer. They are staying at an inn in the mountai ...more
Claire A
Aug 21, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Jade
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book was interesting, but the romance between the main guy and the main girl seemed to lean a little to much towards the abusive route. At least in my opinion.
He was suppose to be a broody, complicated artistic type something like a Heathcliff to my mind. However he came off to me more mean and bully like, who was constantly grabbing or pushing the main girl. The girl was mostly okay with it because she loved him -.- It was short and sweet not much of a story but the characters were intere
Linda
Autumn arrives at her Aunt's inn for much needed down time, only to find her ex-lover and a group of his associates are also staying there. The breakup was brutal and she has never gotten over Lucas, but has no desire to rekindle their friendship either. A mystery comes to light, followed by a murder --- all bets are off as she must work with Lucas to find the killer before the flood waters recede and he/she can get away. Unless, Lucas is the killer.
Jennifer Newman
I really love Nora Roberts (also as JD RObb), and i have read tons of her books. This is the first one I didn't like. I just think it may have been great when it came out but is a bit outdated now. Autumn rushes back into his arms with one forced kiss in the woods? After the way she felt he had betrayed her? It just didn't ring true and the other characters were a but cliched. Oh, well. I still love Nora Roberts.
Ashley Catron
Apr 13, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This makes me so angry because I normally adore Nora Roberts, but this book was a struggle to get through. The "romantic interest" was a horrible person and to know the protagonist ends up back with him because "he loved her," and that was the reason he was being so abusive and damn near raped her? Nope. Not for me. Definitely would not recommend actually.
Trista Blair
Let's face it - this was a dud. None of it made sense, it was chaotic and not written very well. The characters were pains in the a**. It didn't even feel like she was trying. I could see shades of what she begins later, the stories of love and murder that will come, but this one was just a stinker.
Ardie
Jun 16, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult-mystery
Abusive, cruel and manipulative men should never be considered romantic leads unless the story is a tragedy, which this story is not. Instead, this was an attempt at a lightly suspenseful Clue-like or Agatha Christy-ish mystery. Sadly, it wasn't as fun as Clue or as good as Agatha Christy. However, I can now say I've read a book by Nora Roberts.
monica
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Amenaza de tormenta

Buena y interesante ,llena de suspenso y intriga.me hubiera gustado un final más detallado.si,me gustó muy linda la historia.una cosa que me gustó mucho fue la portada .
Irene
Jul 23, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not one of my favorite Nora Roberts book . Lacked the intensity of the suspense I usually get when I'm reading one of her books I just kept on reading until I got to the end
Carolina
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was ok
Por lo general me gustan mucho los libros de Nora Roberts pero este fue una decepción. Fatal el personaje masculino y el femenino muy tonto.
El final precipitado. No me enamoré de la "historia de amor".
Mona
Oct 17, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dramatic!

Nora Roberts has always been good, and this early work does not disappoint - I'd actually have liked a little more "happily ever after" for the other characters, they were so likable.
Linda
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This story seemed forced at times and less natural than could have been. I felt like I was watching a stage play where the actors were hurrying to the plot but not explaining the story too well.
  • Ya, Saya Bersedia, Tapi... (I Do, I Do... For Now)
  • An Officer and a Millionaire
  • Jurang Asmara (James Family #2)
  • The Desert King's Pregnant Bride
  • The Homeplace (Iowa, Americana, #15)
  • Manhattan Merger
  • His Pregnant Mistress
  • Adopted: Outback Baby
  • The Prince's Mistress (Royals, #2)
  • The Official Nora Roberts Companion
  • Keir O'Connell's Mistress (O'Connells, #1)
  • The Lady Forfeits (Copeland Sisters, #2)
  • The Vampire's Quest (Valorian Chronicles #4)
  • Devotion Calls (The Calling #5)
  • The Sheikh's Forbidden Virgin (The Royal House of Karedes #4)
  • His Virgin Mistress
  • Colorado Abduction (Christmas at the Carlisles, #1)
  • Mistress Or Marriage? (Historical Romance: Regency)
“It was always reassuring to find that something loved hasn't changed.” 2 likes