Start by marking “Find Her (Avenging Angels MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Find Her (Avenging Angels MC, #1)

Find Her (Avenging Angels MC, #1)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  36 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Rose McLanahan is the princess of the Avenging Angels MC, daughter of its president and sister to four of its members, including Vice President Luke “Mad Dog” McLanahan. But Rose has a secret. She wants out of the clubhouse—and getting her CPA is her chance to have the normal life that she dreams about.

Michael O’Flaherty is a computer whiz, security systems expert, and an
Published June 8th 2017 by Long Branch Books

To ask other readers questions about Find Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Find Her

Tasha Hooks PA
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A phenomenal start to a series! This is legit Book 1. You have 2 girls who have been kidnapped at different times. So many different events and just unbearable things that are occurring and that they have to go through... That is until Michael finds them!
Michael ends up with Rose because Michael and Rose's brother are best of friends. This is a freaking MUST READ!!! One Click it now! It is so awesome I can not wait until book 2 comes out! OMG!
Rhonda F
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much I have found me another new author I'm now obessed with ! I hadn't been reading mc books long so with this one having erotica in it , which I am a fan of I was so delighted to read ! Definitely has all the feels it should have and I loved all the characters , the storyline was perfect. I don't give out spoilers but I will say you will need to cool off after reading this ! I recieved a ecopy for my honest opinion and review . Thank You
Lena Claesson
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well it's not just Michael - he wouldn't be enough without Rose. Both of them together made the story, surrounded by Alpha males and one lioness - Rose's mother. Hope to see more of her later on.
The connection between Rose and Michael, when he trained her...
You have to read it - I'm not saying anymore.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Sep 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Avenging Angel MC is a BDSM biker group. This was unlike any MC series I have ever read. Every member in the club is into BDSM. The club’s common lounge is their public play room. The President, Papa Bear McLanahan & his wife, Mama Mare, live at the club and raised their family inside the clubhouse. They have four sons and one daughter, Rose. This is mostly Rose’s story. Rose is kidnapped by a rival MC, The Blackwater Demons. The Demons are sadistic and brutal MC club. Demons like to kid ...more
Jay Williams
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in Nia's new mc romance series, though there is a short prelude as an introduction to the series called keeper. Well this new series does not disappoint, in thevbook we are intoduced to Rose the daughter of the Avenging Angels mc president, she also has four brothers. Rose is kidnapped by a rival gang the Blackwater Demons mc and the president Reaper decides to keep for his son Sig.

Five days after Rose is taken the Demons abduct another girl Krissy who has a terrible ordea
Book A Day
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
D/s light

Rose daughter of Angels MC’s President and sister to four brothers as well as being the youngest finds herself working as the accountant for the clubs businesses. She is in college as well to become an accountant. While at the clubs tattoo store after hours and alone doing the books a rival club breaks in and begins to prep it for burning it down. Rose is found hiding and taken to one of their rival safe houses. While there another girl was taken and thankfully had a tracking devise her
Lesley Robson
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First off I just want to say Oh my, these Avenging Angel boys as so aloha and so dominant they make me just want to kneel down at their feet......
This book is jam packed full of Drama, Angst, Red hot sex scenes and maybe a kidnapping not to mention the MC boys are Doms and they are out to protect what's theirs which is the MC princess Rose who just happens to have been kidnapped by a rival MC. Rose has crushed Michael for years and when he rescues her he finally sees her and oh my does he like w
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ok so these guys are serious! The Demons took an Angel's daughter. There is no love lost between the two MC clubs. In fact the Demons are going to use Rose as a party favour, but the Pres gets her first...

Michael is called upon by the Mafia to find the boss' niece. He's able to hack tech to find what he needs. Luck is on Rose's side because Michael finds her nd Krissy.

Rose ends up going into hiding with Michael and things start to get interesting. Michael's going to train Rose to be his
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Michael and Rose's story! Hot, intense, and filled with action and danger. Rose has her own secret desires, and Michael, he just wants Rose, and will do whatever it takes to get her. The men were dominant, hot and tough, and the suspense and danger was all around them. I loved watching the chemistry between Michael and Rose. They sizzled and sparked, and her submission to him was so steamy hot. The MC activity was a flurry of intriguing action-packed heat, and I can't wait to ...more
Lisa Boyd
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing book. I adored Rose and Michael. These characters are fully drawn and I really rooted for them throughout the book. They both pulled me into the story and wouldn't let me put my kindle down. This is not a typical MC book, if you are not a fan of MC stories you should definitely try this one (the MC is in the background, but still involved). This story ROCKED!

I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter in the Avenging Angels MC world.
Kim  Brewing
Jul 06, 2017 rated it liked it
I liked it, but I didn't love it.
What drew me to the story was the MC part, but most of that is "told" to us. I loved how the story took off. It does grab your attention and it is well written. I just didn't connect with Michael at all. He was just a bit too regimented for my Dominant tastes. And what about the reason Reaper kept Rose for Sig?! It really didn't even come up between Rose and Michael. If the next book is based more with the Angels, I will probably read it.
Net B
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Find Her!!

I enjoyed reading this book by Nia Farrell. It's the first and by no means the last I'll read! The book has some interesting twists and turns. Really like the MC theme!!
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it

This has steam coming off the pages. If you blush easily, do not read in public. Juicy!!! Hits the spot.
A.D. Herrick
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing

What a thrill ride of epic proportions. Action, lust, bikers, and sex. What more can a girl ask for, other than a sexy MC of her own?
Kemberlee Snelling
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book. It’s pretty rare that I pick up a Nia Farrel book that I haven’t loved. If you like MC books you will love this.
carolyn parido
Jun 07, 2017
Jan 28, 2018
Jun 13, 2017
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rose McLanahan is the accountant and daughter of The Avenging Angels MC. While she is at work at night, she is taken when The Blackwater Demons MC break into the business that Rose is at. They ransack and torch the place. She is rescued from being kidnapped by Michael O'Flaherty and The Avenging Angels along with another girl Krissy Castellai. Michael and Rose hide out at a safe house for Rose's protection. Nia Farrell is an impressive author in how is writes of Michael and Rose's Dom/Sub relati ...more
rated it it was ok
Oct 27, 2017
Mar 06, 2018
Amy Reid
Jun 27, 2017
Erin Mikolic
Jun 13, 2017
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An angsty and steamy read with a big serving of sexual tension and release! Such creativity, companionship and brotherhood!
Karen Kebschull
Jul 01, 2017
Jeanette Cleaver
Jul 03, 2017
Aleisha Crocker
Jun 24, 2017
Sep 09, 2017
I love reading and writing romance, contemporary and historical, with a special fondness for stories with BDSM and/or menage relationships. I enjoy crafting characters that will stay with you long after you've read about them. Their stories are layered, with topics like PTSD and autism, with elements of spirituality and mysticism, with psychic gifts and everyday challenges to be met and overcome.

More about Nia Farrell...