Start by marking “The Wolf's Royal Baby” as Want to Read:
The Wolf's Royal Baby

The Wolf's Royal Baby (Fairytale Wolves)

3.99  ·  Rating details ·  668 Ratings  ·  54 Reviews
Harper Burns was just abducted from her house by four big, bad shifters. When she finds out her father traded her for his life to a wolf king, she’s ready to escape. Even more confusing is the fact Sebastian tells her she must have his baby. The craziest part is she’s actually considering it. Clearly, she lost her mind on the car ride to the castle.

Sebastian Roarhart is s
Published June 6th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Wolf's Royal Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wolf's Royal Baby

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky, and B*tchy ⚓️ Steamy Reads
This is reading like a Beauty and the Beast spinoff, which I didn't expect and am not in the mood for right now.

I'm kind of Beauty and the Beast-ed way the fuck out, quite frankly, what with the 5,000 books that came out with that theme this year.

Not knocking it, it's cool. I've just read one too many of them to date and need some lag time before I come back to that theme again.

I'm gonna put this on hold for now...
Ivy Deluca
Jul 25, 2017 rated it did not like it
description

-It’s a Kindle Unlimited rental, so saves me some scratch
-This trope always reels me in. I liked Beauty & the Beast setups, every time and give me shifters and I’m in heaven.
-The execution just lacks some spark. There’s alot of time spent explaining their feelings (repetitively) in their own heads, instead of much interaction. It was just fell flat for me.
-The characters are standard. The hero’s scars really don’t factor much into his personality, the heroine is pretty bland (and I’m used to
Eskimo Princess Jenkins
I loved this, loved that it had that "Beauty & the Beast" theme to it. (just a little)
Harper was cautious but also very attracted to Sebastian from the beginning. She saw through his scars, that he really was a great guy.
She didn't care about her dad, but she still couldn't let anything happen to him so she agreed to Seb's plan. This shows that she is a caring person.
I was not a fan of Deliah's, she is nasty. But she is only around sometimes. However, I do want to know more about her. I know
Nikki
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced and sexy! Harper has the worst dad in the world and thought he couldn't reach a worse status until she was taken from her home by shifters because her dad traded her life for his. She is taken to the King Sebastian Roarhart and is told he has to have his child or her father dies. Sebastian has waited for Harper since senior prom and now has to work fast due to a curse from a witch. He is using slightly underhanded tactics to get to him but he has to keep her safe from her slimy father ...more
Daria
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it

I always say we cant choose our family, well biological family I should clarify that. Then you have Harper’s dad, oh he’s a piece of work and after the reality of it sets in Harper would be all too glad
Be able to choose another father.

Now you see the King himself isn’t without some shady moves of his own, but in his defense he’s been watching *cough cough* stalking Harper since the High School prom. In some twisted way I’d say he wanted her and would have loved to get to know her.

But then fat
LIA
Jul 10, 2017 rated it liked it
It's not bad. Fast paced and insta love with beauty and the beast theme all over. But frankly, I feel something missing in this book, it cannot ignited the excitement inside me. The climax is too ordinary, quite disappointing.

The characters are plain, I can't feel the depth of their personality. And the darkness inside Christian is too counterfeit. Don't get me wrong, I believe there's darkness inside human, but Christian darkness felt fake, too fake it can't touch my innermost feeling : ))
Heather Ray
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this one! This book had a sort of twisted Beauty and the Beast feel to it. Harper was basically sold to Sebastian by her no good father. But! Sebastian knows who she is to him and when he FINALLY wins her over, it is sweet and sexy at the same time. There were some twists, nope no spoilers, that really surprised me. This is also a short read, well to me it was anyway, so it can be easily read in an afternoon.
Amanda
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
Definitely not my favorite of the series
Jodie Bivins
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished-reading
I enjoyed this book with everything happening so fast in the relationship you didn't have the talks of what could happen and such I liked that things were surprising her and that she was dealing with the past to make room for the future. I hope this becomes a series of sorts.
Jo Smith
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am never disappointed when I see a title by Milly Taiden. The ability to make readers connect with her characters makes her o e of the best shifter romance writers around. The two main characters were brilliant each with strength and needs and boy oh boy does she deliver with panty wetting sex scenes. So if you like a bit of steam with your paranormal romance then look up Millys author page.
Monica
Jun 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Might contain SPOILERS!

Harper is completely blindsided when she is abducted by 3 really big shifters after finding out her father, Christian is in a huge amount of debt. He's never been there for her unless he wants money. She's taken to another shifter who's big and sexy and a little broody. She is supposed to stay with him and give him a child or he'll die because of a curse. Problem is she's not so sure. I mean she was abducted after all so she's less than accommodating at first.

Sebastian kn
Patricia H. Phelps
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
King Sebastian and Harper

Her father killed his parents and left Seb scarred when he saved his sister and went back in to try to save their parents. Harper went to the same school as his sister, Sarai. She met H Harper when he escorted Sarai to her prom and knew immediately she was his mate. A decade later his security men kidnapped her and brought her to h I s castle. He told her he needed her to give him a child or he would die--and that her father had traded her for his life. She knew her fath
Jennifer Finn
Jul 26, 2017 rated it liked it
3 1/2 STARS
This is the eleventh book in the Howls Romance series, each one is written by a different author and is a standalone, this one was written by Milly Taiden. Harper learned early on that she could never rely on her POS Father. She was only nine years old when her Mother died and her dad was more of a roommate than a paternal figure. Now that she's an adult she only hears from him when he needs to borrow money from her. She's a web designer so she works from home and one day there's a k
Gwendolyn Thaggard
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a second/ last chance at romance kind of story.
Sebastian is a wolf shifter. He is also royalty. He spotted his human mate when she was 18 years old. He tried to meet her later but was turned away.
Time is running out and his life is literally on the line if he doesn't have a child before his next birthday.
Harper is alone in the world except for her BFF Meghan. Her mother is gone, and her father is useless and a burden. So, it's a huge shock when she is abducted by shifters and is taken t
Pam
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved it. What a cute love story. Read it in a couple of hours. Christian was evil. The way he was able to pull three unsuspecting women, fool them and then kill them all. I don't know why Harper endured him for so long. It was obvious she never loved him. He certainly never cared for her. Harper and Sebastian were a cute couple. An enjoyable read. I highly recommend. I do have one issue. Delilah. What was her deal. Her attitude was never explained. Nor was she put in her place. I felt that Sara ...more
Booklass Garrahan
Jun 26, 2017 rated it did not like it
Sophomoric attempt

Well, it is late, and I am tired. I will keep this short. This is poorly written as far as plot and characterization are concerned. I felt like I was reading a junior high school creative writing assignment. The author made liberal use of the F-bomb, but not in a way that made any sense. It was just splashed throughout the story. The heroine came across as very young, though she is not, and the plot is very sparse and full of holes. Just not a good read for me.
Barbara Stewart
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Harper is fuming when she finds out how much money her father owes. but that is nothing when 4 big bad shifters show up at her door to kidnap her. to take her to their king. when she finds out her father sold her to Sebastian she is upset that he could do that too her. but the more time she spends with him the more she finds herself falling in love with him. most of these books remind me of harlequin books so i do enjoy them.. not to long and usually have something happening to keep u in the boo ...more
Donna
Jun 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Werewolves, curses, murder and love this story has it all. Sebastian Roarhart is shifter royalty. He’s been cursed and needs to have a child or die. He has known since her high school prom that Harper Burns is his fated mate. Time is running short and Sebastian has no choice but to kidnap Harper and find a way to convince to have his child. He will try nice first but isn’t opposed to playing dirty.
This is a fun sometimes silly, sometimes sad and always sexy story. It started a little slow but p
Lauren
Nov 02, 2017 rated it liked it
3.25 Stars
I enjoyed this short story. I read this book in one sitting and wasn’t once bored. I liked the storyline and the hero and heroine.
I liked Harper and Sebastian. I liked them together and was rooting for Harper to give them a chance at love. I liked the danger in this story but I will admit that I figured out the culprits. I was glad that Christian got what he truly deserved.
The storyline for this book is easy to follow and an enjoyable read.
Nancy
Over the top, ridiculous, predictable, cliched...seriously it was not the worst story I have ever read but I spent a fair bit of time rolling my eyes and thinking "trying too hard". Trying to hard to be one of those old mills and boons books with a paranormal slant and hotter sex. It is a pretty harmless book really and enjoyable enough if you suspend all higher thinking while reading, but it's forgettable and I won't be reading it again.
Chrystal_K
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love the Howl's Romance series. So much fun.
And Milly Taiden's The Wolf's Royal Baby was a great addition. Ms. Taiden writes a great shifter and Sebastian was no exception. Growly but sweet. A wolf who would do anything for his mate, Harper.
The only thing I would change is how long it took them to get together after their initial meeting at the prom. But that goes hand in hand with the curse I guess.
Deborah
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
She's In Danger

This is a fun hot read about a couple who has a rocky start to their relationship. He's known for years that she belongs to him. And he needs to impregnate her to stay alive. She gets kidnapped by shifters and is taken to their king. She finds out her father is the reason she's in this situation . Now it's up to him to keep her alive. This is a entertaining read. Enjoy I did.
Jane Elizabeth
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once...

Once more Milly has written a sweet and sexy story.
Sebastian is the wolf king and very powerful. One problem with that...he was cursed by a witch and has to have a baby with his true mate or he will die on his next birthday.
Harper is his mate, and human. How can he gain her love and protect her from whomever is trying to kill her?
Short and sweet, but lots of action, excitement, and romance!
I love Milly's stories!
L M
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
A short fast read that was enjoyable with some twists but don't expect too much due to the length.
Sebastian started off a bit daunting but warmed up, especially on the island and Harper was a strong character, even at the end with her dreadful male parent. Cannot call him a father.
Not sure what was the thing with Delilah and loved the twist with Mrs Patty.
This is my honest review of this book.
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Family or money, one life for another . . .

That choice is not always so clear. When you know that you are nothing but a payday to your father . . . I think that its time to just let it all go. Good or bad. Right or wrong. Milly Taiden gave me a good quick read that allowed for mates to have more than just a chance but a real life together with the obstacles placed before them. I did not get all my quesitons answered but I got me a good quick afternoon read.
Louise Nunn
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A sweetly twisted story

As exciting as being kidnapped is, this turns out to be the least awful thing that happens to Harper. There are twists in the twists and I kept reading, trying to figure out who the bad guy was. Needless to say, it's a page Turner with some sexy bits when it's appropriate. I loved it, it was fun to read.
Cheri Pardue
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this love story! Of course, I love all Milly's books. It's a love at first sight, but meet up years later book. Seb is the perfect guy every girl wants, we just don't realize it in the first few chapters. Harper is the nice girl next door that can't believe she's falling for Seb so fast. Why is that & what's that hold all about?
Elizabeth
Mar 26, 2018 rated it liked it
I must say the h has the worst father EVER!!! He actually user her a bargaining chip for his life. Literally!!! However things turn around for her when the H actually proposes a deal.Have my baby and save your dad. What a girl to do? ahrrr! Not my cup of tea. A mean the story is well written but it just didn't speak to me .
ObsessiveReader
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
A Beauty and the Beast story

Sebastian needs to have a child before his next birthday or he will die. Luckily he knows who his true mate is, now he just needs her to cooperate. Some twists in the story. Really thought Delilah was going to be behind some of it since she was openly hostile to Harper.
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or watc
More about Milly Taiden

Fairytale Wolves (4 books)
  • Her Fairytale Wolf
  • The Wolf's Dream Mate: Howl's Romance
  • Her Winter Wolves: Howls Romance

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“That’s it? You want a one-night stand?” “No. Never. What I want could never happen in just one night, but I’ll take that as a start.” She” 0 likes
“Seeing Harper, standing quietly in a corner, sent a jolt of hunger through him. The animal in him knew she was the one. His mate. But she was a human and he couldn’t react as he wanted. Taking” 0 likes