Start by marking “L'Art de la Pose” as Want to Read:
L'Art de la Pose

Florence Rivieres

L'Art de la Pose

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  10 ratings  ·  4 reviews
With digital development, more and more art is being created . And yet we are also surrounded by the ever-present images created by mainstream marketing. There are, as a logical consequence, more and more photo models to populate these spaces. Who are they? Which networks do they use? What does exactly posing for a picture mean? How, and why would they “become a model”? So ...more
Published March 2017

To ask other readers questions about L'Art de la Pose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about L'Art de la Pose

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of L'Art de la Pose
Jean-Luc Manh
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An amazing book by an amazing author! I read it twice and truly enjoyed it, and I guess I'll love even more the third time round! (a english version of this book is underway hopefully)
It fills up a few blanks and questions many photo model or even photographers have had in mind... The books is also full of personal anecdotes and give us an insight of the astonishing personality of the author. A wonderfull selection of insane photos are also included.
A must read for anyone interested by the phot
Zoé Grin
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Useful for every person who wants to question their body and its image, the way it affects the world around us, and how the world answers to it. Also full of advices and practical details about prices, laws, the relationship between the model and the photographer, and more.
Bapt
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book mixing sociology, how-to, philosophy, not to mention a fine sense of humor and a solid feminist analysis! I really enjoyed reading it as a totally ignorant about photography and posing.
Fenriss
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Realy good book about body empowerment. Strong personal story of a simple girl who fight again'st our society to be the one she want to be. Also, there is a lot of incredible art photo in the book. ...more
Florence Rivieres
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jérôme Tramaille