Start by marking “Table 10: Part 3 (Table 10, #3)” as Want to Read:
Table 10: Part 3 (Table 10, #3)

Table 10: Part 3 (Table 10 #3)

4.28  ·  Rating details ·  116 Ratings  ·  35 Reviews
A waitress fielding life’s curveballs.
A CEO with a penchant for pie.
She’s independent and tenacious.
He’s chivalrous and demanding.
They’re an unexpected match.
Published June 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Table 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Table 10

Rochelle Allison
Absolutely loved this third installment. I feel like it really fleshed out the characters, most especially Kady. Part 3 helped me understand her motivations and personality a lot more. I liked that Nathan give Kady time to figure her stuff out; he didn't just go after her to get his own way (even though *we* knew he would've been acting from a good place). It's good that she came to her own conclusions and then was able to join back with Nathan. All in all, this is such a sweet story. I really e ...more
Shannon

This was a great conclusion to the serial. I liked how both Kadi and Nathan stayed true to their characters, but really grew as individuals as the story progressed- which I think was in a large part due to their relationship. I enjoyed learning more about Kadi's background, and seeing Nathan stand firm in his feelings for her.
I appreciated how Kadi wanted to stand on her own 2 feet, and how Nathan, even though he really wanted to help her, he completely respected her wishes.
Table 10 was an all
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

Awesome final part in this 3part book. I loved it

In this part we get to see what happened after Kadi walked out on Nathan in the previous part. And how they both struggled with moving on with their lives without each other.
But even though Nathan wanted nothing more than to go to her and make her listen, he didn't do that. He just gave her time to sort out her feelings and her issues and waited on her.

Definitely a good way to end this Trilogy!

Shawn
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was excited to see what Nathan had up his sleeve. I just knew there was no way he could let it end that way...not if he really cared for Kadi the way he claimed.

Favorite Quote:
"You know you can call me… anytime. Always. For anything.” Gah, Nathan is just so...sigh

I'd like a Table10 special please!

I love how Jiffy Kate wrapped up this series.
Chloe Lucca
A happy ending. Nice😍
Jennifer Pierson
Once again I must start out a review with parting this advice, Table 10 is a three part series, so you MUST READ 1 AND 2 FIRST! This part was the conclusion to the rich man with a love of pie, and the waitress that made those pies. The authors pick right back up in the aftermath of Kadi walking out on Nathan, when she believes that she will never fit into his world. And although Nathan wanted to convince her of his true feelings, he let her do what she needed to do. So watching their struggling ...more
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:
A sexy, sweet, succulent story of a beautiful waitress and a gloriously amazing CEO. I fell in love with this story from the first part and my god, it fed my romantic side perfectly. I loved having a sexy man that was charming, caring, and just had a heart-melting grin and a woman who is not only beautiful, but kind and smart. Every bit of banter and sexy scene had me swooning and falling in love with Nathan. Part 3 is the final conclusion that left me in utter
katherine
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my goodness, I loved the ending to this story. At the end of the second book, my poor heart was ripped out but they came back in the third and managed to find their way back to each other. This has been such a fun read, so glad I stumbled on this story. Had all three read in 2 days :) But how could you not. I couldn't put it down and quickly ran through one book to get to the next and next. A lighthearted read with a tiny bit of angst but a truly fabulous ending.
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
I really enjoyed this book. Great Finish to this Novella Trilogy! HEA Romance story. A Fun and Sweet story. It all worked out great in the end. We heard some more background on Kadi and it helped to understand why she is so self sufficient. Nathan patiently worked his angles to get her back and told Samantha off (which I was very happy about). I believe Kadi went back of her own volition though, and would have no matter what was in the envelope.
Thanks for the copy to read. I chose to review thi
Shannon
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Part 3 is a fantastic conclusion to the Table 10 series. Part 2 ended with a bit of a cliffhanger, and questions of what would become of Kadi and Nathan. Part 3 brings some emotional turmoil, some loss, and ultimately love and the fulfillment of dreams. Kadi and Nathan are perfect compliments to each other, and reading about their journey as they navigate the waters of their relationship was beautiful. Jiffy Kate has a writing style that flows really well and characters that you want to know. An ...more
Judi
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Table 10 book 3. This book continues from Book 2. Parts of this story will break your heart but, the ending makes up for it. Everyone wants a sexy guy like Nathan. He not only loves Kadi, he knows what he wants and goes after it. Romance with lots of action, suspense, and great sex. Even with the furious pace at which the stories unfolds, there's still time for character development. These two ladies are great storytellers. They know how to keep the reader turning the pages.
Caro
Jul 01, 2017 rated it liked it
2.5-3 stars.

I felt this was just ok.

This is the last part of this story, and everything comes to conclusion. Kadi and Nathan met at the diner where Kadi works and they bond over a piece of pie.

I liked Kadi, I liked her independence and how she cared for others. She didn’t have much ambition, or at least that’s what it looked it. To me, she just needed a push to finding her dream and sticking to it, lol.

As for Nathan… well, I didn’t love him as much. He wasn’t a bad guy, it’s just some of his act
Megan | A Page to Turn
This final installment of the Table 10 novella series was just the meringue on top of the pie! It was the icing on the cake. The sprinkles on a cupcake! It was perfection, and a great topping to what was already an amazing, real, and heartfelt story. Their connection was able to get so deep during these three novellas, and it all started with PIE!

Kadi and Nathan's relationship has been through a lot of ups and downs in all these chapters, split between three novellas. It's been an amazing ride
Leslie Carson
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful conclusion to Kadi and Nathan’s story! Jiffy Kate always has a way of pulling you into their characters. You can feel the deep connection between Kadi and Nathan, and you’ll share their emotional journey as they find their way back to each other. This three part series is a perfect summer read that you will be sad to see end. Everyone needs a Nathan in their life, and pie. Lots of pie. Go. Run. Download. 5 Big stars
Hilda
I really enjoyed these two. Nathan and Kadi were so cute together. I'm glad she worked on herself and realized what she needed. What made her happy.

P.S. I'm still not a fan of short stories. It's so hard to pull off a good short story.
Michelle Groover
The spectacular conclusion to the story of Kadi and Nathan was worth the wait! Part two left us on a cliffhanger and part three revealed Nathan's plans. The three parts have shown how both characters have grown (together and apart) and that their love story, like life, is a little messy but worth the fight.

Another wonderful story from Jiffy Kate! Can't wait to see what they have in store next!
Sassafrass (Candace)
In this final book of the heartwarming table 10 series we get the ending the characters deserve. It reminded me that what we feel we deserve or view ourselves isn't always the truth and the way everyone else sees us.
The book picks up with Kadi taking table ten's order but sadly it isn't the handsome older man in a suit who has a sweet spot for pie and the girl who makes them.
Nathan misses Kadi and wants her back and wants her to know she is everything he's wanted and more no matter what other'
Josephine
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read all 3 of these books pretty quickly. A nice story, not too much angst. Innuendos abound. Would definitely read if they add to the series.
PurpleBrina
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect ending for this story. I loved it so much and it made me wanna have pie.....which sucks cause I am on a diet hahahaha. Seriously loved seeing these characters grow and find the love they both needed in eachother.
Donna Jones
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well what a perfect ending to this trilogy of shorts. I adore these characters and feel like i fell into this story. Nathan is an amazing male lead, i fell for him instantly. must read books perfect for a holiday read.
Brandy
Jun 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed the final installment of this series. The ending was super sweet.
Marisol Scott
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Part 3!!!

Where to beging.
Jiffy Kate closes off the Table 10 Novella Series with Part 3 and you dont want to miss it.
Kadi and Nathan grow so much in this story. Neither is perfect but OMG! Together they are dynamite. I especially love Kadi's independence and Nathan's respect and admiration of it! Sad to have finished the series but happy with the ending.
Vicki
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this last book in the series
What a sweet sweet love story
This gets five amazing stars
Perfect end to a perfect series
Suzy (ereaderuser)
Nice enough series. I only wish the author had kept the intensity of the first book in the second and third.
Sherry

Table 10: Part 3, by Jiffy Kate, was just ok for me. I didn't connect with the characters in this installment for some reason. There was also something with the writing that felt stiff? Mechanical? Not forced, but...sorry, stiff is the only word I can come up with. The changes in Nathan felt more like a different character than character growth. I couldn't reconcile his patience. I actually sort of missed pushy Nathan, which is weird in and of itself since he annoyed me at times in the
Rose David
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an amazing end to this series. Book two left me with some major anxiety. I feared what was to happen between Kadi and Nathan. Won't lie - some parts of this book brought tears to my eyes. Other parts made me laugh. But I loved it all.
Jenn
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brittany Johnson
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was such a perfect ending/beginning for Nathan and Kadi! Kadi had a lot of growth and learned about confidence and going for what you want and Nathan did the same and realized the thing you want most you sometimes have to wait and see what happens. This was such a amazing read and I'm sad to see it end but it all fell into place perfectly.
Melissa Parnell
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a sweet and perfect conclusion to this short series. I absolutely loved it. This is a must read series. I am so glad I took a chance on this series. Jiffy Kate was a new to me author, but I will definitely be reading more from her.
Dawn
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING

Beautifully written series. Kadi redeemed herself, and I couldn't love Nathan any less. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Jiffy Kate have another hit on their hands. Awesome job
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Jiffy Kate is the joint pen name for Jiff Simpson and Jenny Kate Altman. They're co-writing besties who share a brain and a love of cute boys, good coffee, and a fun time.

Together, they've written over twenty stories. Their first published book, Finding Focus, was released in November 2015. Since then, they’ve continued to write what they know—southern settings full of swoony heroes and strong he
More about Jiffy Kate

Table 10 (3 books)
  • Table 10: Part 1 (Table 10, #1)
  • Table 10: Part 2 (Table 10, #2)