Start by marking “Justice (Creed Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Justice (Creed Brothers,  #1)

Justice

(Creed Brothers #1)

Fate made us brothers, loyalty made us family.

A bond that runs deeper than the Mississippi, my brothers and I might not have the same DNA but what we share is far more powerful. Our loyalty to one another and the man who made us a family is stronger than those bound by blood.

The most sought out sharp shooters in the country, our paths were certain, before one woman changed
Published February 21st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Justice, please sign up.

J o d i  B i b l i o p h i l e ♥
(Please note that this review contains curse words. If you don't like the F word then please don't read on).

IT’S MOTHERFUCKING LIVE!!!!! Go get it!!

photo Review.jpg

HOLY FUCKING VAGINA THOSE CREED BROTHERS HAVE RUINED ME!!!

MY HEART!!!!! My heart is so full right now I want to sigh and cry and masturbate! Fuck, this book!

I don’t think I fully prepared myself before I went into it. I knew how the story was going to go for months but I wasn’t prepared for how I would feel. OH THE FUCKING FEELS!!!

JUSTICE!! Holy fu
Bev
DNF

Aaaand I'm out, eff this for a lark. This makes me sad because I've loved this author's other books, this one is making me want to barf. Just NO on every level.

Now I've gotten my thoughts together and pieced back my head that exploded, for those that needed to know what my problems were .... you've been warned because I had quite a few issues with this one ...

***SPOILERS AHEAD ***

* The virgin trope - I sucked that up, Buttercup

* Her KNOWING he likes sharing his sexual escapades with his brot
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

JUSTICE: Is the first full-length, contemporary romance book in K.C. Lynn’s ‘Creed Brothers’ Series. This is Justice and Ryanne’s story

PAST/FOURTEEN YEARS OLD: This story surrounds three boys, (Braxten, Justice and Knox) who share a bond so strong they call themselves brothers.

To understand the concept of these three non blood brothers we have to go back, go back to where they each had the others back and to do that
Sabrina
Feb 23, 2018 rated it liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

3.5 Stars

K.C Lynn never fails to suck me right into a story and make me fall in love with her characters. That is exactly what happened with Justice, these characters stole my heart and I adored all of them. This book focuses on Justice and Ryanne but secondary characters, mainly Justice's brothers, make appearances and have me dying to get their stories.

I really getting to know these characters and they both intrigued me with their stubbornness as they were ignori
Dilek VT
NO NO NO NO...

Thanks but I'll just drool over the cover and let the book go to my "nope" shelf...

It already has too many pet peeves of mine:
- I dislike virgin heroines.
- I can't stand people who do unprotected sex and get pregnant.
- I hate secret child trope, as well, where the father discovers that he has a child years later.

But letting his brothers watch them have sex! ???????????
Really? !!!
What kind of a combination is this????

Read my friend Bev's excellent review, please.

Maria...
"3,5 Justice Stars"

Just finished this bad boy! And let me tell you how amazing he was!

Justice was a possessive alpha male! And I spell that with HUGE ASS LETTERS!!!

description

Ι really enjoyed this book! And all the characters were pretty great!

I like this author a lot and I've read a few of her books and re read it a few times too. Her writing style and story line kept me at my toes. There are so many things going on in this book you just can't wait to finish it and see what will happen. Unfortunately we
Jacqueline's Reads
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 I popped my K.C. Lynn Cherry!

Wow, I wasn’t expecting such a hot book! Are all K.C. Lynn books like this? If so, sign me up! The thing that I liked about this book was that it had low angst but high intensity and interesting plot.

I was on the hunt for a single daddy/ mommy book and Justice took the edge off. Is the cover butt ugly? Yes, the guy looks like a total A-hole and the ciggy is 100% stupid, but never judge a book by the cover!

The book starts off with a bang and it sucked me into the st
Dilek VT
Feb 16, 2018 marked it as never-no-way  ·  review of another edition
I'll wait for a few reviews first but if the book is as good as the cover, then, we're golden :))))
☾☆ Nikki. ✿
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I wasn't sure what to rate this book..
It's a good book, loved the characters and who wouldn't love three hot brothers eh?
I did enjoy this and I look forward to the other books in this series. A four stars
From me :)
My Pink Fairytales
Family ⭐

Ok, so I’m trying this new thing - expressing in one word the book I’ve just read.
For this one, I chose family, because that’s what I’ll remember most of it. The strong bond the three men share (Justice, Brax and Knox), calling themselves brothers as soon as they escape the horrible group home they were living in at fourteen years old. Then there was Thatcher, the dad who helped them when they needed him the most and our main focus, Ryanne - the heroine.

“Love,” he responds. “Love will

Kennedy Fox
My first KC Lynn read and it most certainly won't be my last!! This book was amazing... it was completely unexpected, but in a great way!! Highly recommend!
☽ TheBibliotheque
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
DNF @30%

Too bad... K.C. Lynn's alphas were one of my guilty pleasures but this book had too many deal breaker points for me.

(view spoiler)
Heather
Feb 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Well, this was....weird.

Possibly one of the strangest I've ever read. I'd rate it high end of 3 stars. Did I love it? No. Did I hate it? No. Did it get me all hot an bothered? Yes. But in a total fantasy type of way. The type of sexual behavior they engage in is strange and not realistic.

Ryanne is a virgin at 18 and Justice takes her virginity. Okay, fine. But then they go six years without seeing each other and she is never with any other man. Pffft. Of course. It's never mentioned if Justice
Pea
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was ok
I'm so disappointed! I expected more from this author because I love all her books but this one was something else. I couldn't connect with the main characters, I didn't like the pretended tension and I felt like I've read similar stories, like it's nothing new...
Kathy Coopmans
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Absolutely loved this book. KC is a new author to me, but with Justice, she’s now become an automatic one-click.
Amy
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All the stars!!!

“He yanks me against his hard body and takes my mouth in a fiery kiss. Demanding–dominating–and I completely give into it, drowning in my own forbidden desire. “

“There’s no fighting it. This need, the magnetic pull between us is stringer than us both and I succumb to it, letting it drown me in my own desire.”

“Love is blind and knows no color.” ” We are family and nothing will ever change that “

“Family is what we make it and whom we make it with. They aren’t always blood or the pe
Aileen Collins
Feb 22, 2018 rated it did not like it
I am new to Goodreads but have read many books by this author. This book ... I can't even. The only descriptive words that come to mind are TRASHY VOYEURISM. Justice Creed is an a**hole of the first order and completely unworthy of the term "book boyfriend." Let's see, during sex, he tells our "heroine" (I use that term very loosely since she is so spineless) what his brothers would do to her in bed. Hell, he brings her to the apartment knowing his perverted brothers are going to watch them have ...more
Ivy H
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

Holy Smokes this book! My panties disintegrated with just the thought of Justice Creed. Gah! I just had my new obsession - Creed Bothers, and with KC Lynn's, masterful delivery, I have no doubt she'll crush me with just her words.

KCLynn and her writing has been a part of me for years now. Starting with her MOH series, I can't get enough of her words. It is embedded in my heart and soul that no matter how long it took me to have my next fix, I am patiently waiting despite the eagerness to read
Alyssa
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

If you looked up the definition for Alyssa's guilty pleasures, there'd be a picture of this book. Yes I read it in nearly one sitting. Yes it was completely over the top and dark and filthy AF. If y'all have safety triggers, this is likely to trip quite a few.

The story: It gets a little dark. Justice and the rest of the Creed brothers have a very rough introduction in life leaving them still scarred and coping today. Everyone has a secret in this book. The town has secrets. The secrets h
Ann
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Wow!! I just finished this amazing book and my heart is full. It's been awhile since I've read a book by this author and as much as I love her Men of Honor series I have to say that this is my favorite book from her to date. I literally could not put this down. So much happens throughout this entire book! I'm so excited for more in this series! I'm so invested in all these characters and was sad that I finished it so quickly. I absolutely LOVED Ryanne and Justice. One minute they had me in tears ...more
Andrea
Feb 23, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was so excited to read this highly anticipated book!!!!!

Unfortunately it was not everything I thought it would be! Pftt!

SPOILERS AHEAD...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

...

Ryanne loved Justice as a teenager, he was the 'bad boy' I get that but besides that what other reasons did she love him for! Hmmmmm!

The whole unprotected sex, get pregnant, leave without telling the father has been done so many times! Bored of that predictable storyline, once he finds out Justice is in his right to be angry but then I
MillsyLovesBooks
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy mother of god!!! JUSTICE CREED!!!!!!!!

KC Lynn is one of my favourite go to authors, her words are always beautifully written. Her stories sink deep into your heart and soul and stay with you forever. I really couldn't wait to start this NEW series from KC.

I was blown away with feelings i literally could not put this book down. I knew it was going to be emotional because, well come on its a KC Lynn read. And if there's one thing she does, is write with so much depth and emotion your heart h
French Press Bookworm Blog
... so I didn’t hate it. There was way more in here that felt more like “ I’m gonna throw this here or there just for the shock of it” It has a lot of what I like and a whole bunch of stuff I didn’t but the boys had me intrigued so I couldn’t stop reading bum hoping the rest of the series is better
Lily Garcia
4.5 stars! #SayNoToCondomsInBooks😍❤ ...more
100sweet
Apr 22, 2018 rated it did not like it
 Tania
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Justice is the first book in the Creed brothers series

If you are after hot sexy, domineering, caveman type alphas, this book is for you.

This is Justice and Ryanne's book it contains, love, lies, betrayal and revenge!!!

Justice and his foster brothers Braxten and Knox have been through the gates of hell and back. On one fateful night they made a pact that they will be a family forever. "They are closer than thoses bound by blood."

Old man Thatcher Creed found them all one night and took them in. H
Panty Scorching 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

WOW! I am still trying to come up with the words for this review. Justice was one book I have been anticipating for quite sometime. It was worth the wait and then some. I was completely captivated from the beginning of the story all the way to the very end. I loved it. Plain and simple.

Justice won my heart immediately. There was no slow ease into loving him. Nope. Instant. This man i
Jen
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Y'all. Justice is LIFE! *SWOON* Review to come!
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Holy Crap y'all...get ready to meet the Creed Brothers and get ready for some cray cray bad boys that you will fall in love with!!! First up is Justice!!!

Ohhh and let's just take a moment to admire this cover please....I tell you he is the perfect muse for Justice!!! Okay...just had to share that with y'all..lol

The town is frightened of the boys. They got into a lot of trouble when they first moved to town. Ryanne's family forbid her to be associated with them, she was warned to stay away from t

• Protector's Claim
  • Family Secrets
  • Alpha's Second Chance (Werebears Of The Everglades, #1)
  • Release (Captured, #2)
  • Surrender to Sultry (Sultry Springs, #3)
  • Disconnect (Iron Bulls MC #2)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Gifts (The Killers #3)
  • Life Plus One
  • First Exposure (Aegis, #0.5)
  • Yield to the Highlander (The MacLerie Clan #8)
  • Save Me (O'Brien Family, #5)
  • Brothers & Best Friends
  • Hidden
  • Loner (Nomad, #4)
  • Once A Wife (A Mother's Heart #2)
  • Who I Was (Who I Was, #1)
  • Too Much (All or Nothing, #1)
K.C. Lynn is a small town girl living in Western Canada. She grew up in a family of four children—two sisters and a brother. Her mother was the lady who baked homemade goods for everyone on the street and her father was a respected man who worked in the RCMP. He’s since retired and now works for the criminal justice system. This being one of the things that inspires K.C. to write romantic suspense ...more

Creed Brothers (3 books)
  • Braxten (Creed Brothers, #2)
  • Knox (Creed Brothers, #3)
“Love. Love is blind and knows no color,” he says, his wisdom filling all of our hearts. “We are family and nothing will ever change that.” 0 likes