Start by marking “Dreams of Change (Branches of Emrys #2)” as Want to Read:
Dreams of Change (Branches of Emrys #2)

Dreams of Change (Branches of Emrys #2)

4.73  ·  Rating details ·  37 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Dreams hide secrets.

Bran Roantree has a secret. From the moment he met Evangeline, he's wanted her. While happily married, he ignored the attraction. His wife has been dead three years, and becoming a werewolf revealed she was always meant to be his mate. He's done waiting.

Evangeline Laurent has many secrets. Like the fact her father has used her as a bargaining chip more
Kindle Edition
Published September 12th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Dreams of Change, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dreams of Change

Ana
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Powerful Ancestor!

This is book 2 of this very captivating series, after I finished book 1, i was going to read something else, but I wanted to just take a peak at the 2nd book and here I am reviewing it because I could not stop reading it, it's that good! So now we are going to read Savon's brother Bran and frenchy Evangeline's story and man is it full of action and mystery.

Bran Rountree, Savon's brother and her mate Nate's best friend is so very happy that his sister and his best friend are fin
Stephenee
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
* I received an ebook from the author, but that in no way affects my opinion or review. *

There are times when I go to write a review and the words just don't come - there are not adequate words to describe the book, characters and plot....and this is one of them. I LOVED this book, the location, the plot, the characters, the blending of characters from one series to another....YEP, you guessed it, I just loved this book!! Author Brandy Rivers has jumped to the top of my favorite author list and
Lydia H
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book has officially made my TOP FAVORITE BOOKS OF 2017 list!

Addictive and action-packed, Dreams Of Change had be GLUED to my e-reader! That prologue immediately captured my attention and I absolutely LOVED how it connected with the story.

Ever since I read book 1 in the series (interconnected standalone novels), I was super interested in Bran. I knew his story would be good and Brandy L Rivers did not disappoint at all! Swoon-worthy and protective, Bran was one hot alpha! I loved how much h
Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again I am absolutely blown away by the world that has been created with this series. Every single page pours out magic and mystery that leads you on an amazing adventure that wraps you up instantly. The first book in this series set the bar incredibly high and Dreams Of Change went above and beyond that bar.

There is so much more to Evangeline that I could even begin to imagine from when we first met her. She is a mystery herself with one surprise after another being revealed until we fina
Yvonne Daniels
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Yvonne by: Brandy L Rivers
Dreams of Change Branches of Emrys Book 2
by Brandy L Rivers
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Oh my! What a spectacular, talented, amazing, fascinating, showstopping, which her story is never the same But it's feels so like a phenomenal community. So I really (really) enjoyed Dreams of Change Branches of Emrys series. There is so much I adored about this book. The is , it's so delightful and there is so much warmth to this novel and I enjoyed it from the first page to the last page with the timing and the pace of this roma
Jara Beaubien
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bran Roantree and secrets go well together, even before he was turned, he loved and was attracted to Evangeline and even she has secrets that might tear them apart.
Bran while married ignored those feelings and when he was turned he finally found out what she was to him, she was his mate. And now he is done waiting.
Evangeline Laurent like Bran has way too many secrets, one that her father had used her when he needed something and traded her to the wolves, he very much left her alone until he need
Linda Rea
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story has a little bit of everything and of course shifters but the story takes you all over with witches, mages and all the stuff dreams are made of. Evangeline has wanted Bran since she met him but he was married to Margaret and she would never cross the line but she did enter his dreams because she lost her magic when she became a Shifter.
Bran has always felt something for Evangeline but being married put a damper on it but after Margaret died he let himself hope. When Evangeline's sist
Rose
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Branches of Emrys series and I am totally loving this series!!! This is Bran Roantree and Evangeline Laurent's story and there is a pretty big story here.

Bran has loved Evangeline for years but it seems there has always been something keeping them apart. Evangeline has finally agreed to a date but has disappeared when he shows up to pick her up. This is the beginning of a whole lot of trouble, but through it all Bran and Evangeline work towards finding their happin
Patricia
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dreams of Change is the second installment in the new series, Branches of Emrys, by Brandy L Rivers. This book focuses on Bran Roantree and Evangeline Laurent. Bran has always been attracted to Evangeline and it looks the like the feelings are mutual. However, she needs to be free of her father before she can commit to Bran.

As always Brand L Rivers continues to write books filled with magic that entrap any reader. The characters have strong personalities, chemistry and of course their HEA. This
Keoki Ki`Ili
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another winner!

This is so good I couldn't put it down. We are now getting Bran & Evangeline's story and it is jam packed with adventure, danger, family dysfunction and of course magic. Evangeline's father gets what's coming to him, couldn't happen soon enough for me. I love how much new information and how many more pieces of this world we are getting to see. I get the feeling that Jay's story is coming soon.

I received an ARC of this story and have voluntarily chosen to review it here.
sue
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this was another great story. I was sucked In from the start. Bran and Evangeline are one hot power couple. Loved having some of the Others I came to love. Evangeline loved Bran from the start but was scared because she thought he wasn't ready to let go of his dead wife. Then she got called away before they could have there first date because her sister needed her. There is just so much content I just can't explain it all. The ending had me holding my breath and now I'm just wondering what' ...more
Cindyann Wright
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Doesn't disappoint

As usual the story telling the characters the plot Twist are brilliant, the characters of believable in a relationships. This story leeds into More more stories More books. I love brand his imagination stories roll out of her every book I've read I have loved and I know I will continue to love her stories are serious her characters I know you will enjoy this book as much as higher
ObsessiveReader
Sep 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sometime the second book of a series doesn’t measure up against the first. Not the case with this one. Evangeline is strong and even though she lost her magic after being turned into a werewolf, she still fought against her father and his plans for her.

Bran knows that Evangeline is his, but sometimes he lets guilt in thinking he is betraying his first wife. Nearly losing Evangeline helps him let that go.
Jacklynn Sizemore
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I so so love this book just wow it's freaking awesome!!!!! I so love Bran and Evangeline these two have been thourgh so much. Then there is a lot of the other characters that I so love in this book to. I just got say Evangeline father is a big time butt munch and I so would like kick his butt for the things he did to his daughters. To know more about this amazing book grab your copy today a so so so must read!!!!!!!
Maria Dodd
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I love these overlapping worlds that Brandy L Rivers creates.
It's great when new characters are introduced or get their chance to shine but I particularly like that every time existing characters make appearances we learn a little more about them.
A great book. Great characters and story. Looking forward to the next one.
Amanda Jane  Williams
LOVE LOVE LOVE! We all have that one true soulmate and sometimes our own heads get in the way of getting to that person. That is what happens with Bran and Eva.
Jenny
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book.
Lynn Worton
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review to come.
Teresa Elliott
Sep 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I think the book is very well written. I just didn't like this book as much as I liked the first one in the series. I would recommend reading it if you have ever read any of the Other's books.
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.

How does Brandy L. Rivers do it every time I read a book I think this is the best one yet and then she writes another one. The connection between Bran and Evangeline is like no other. The side characters are amazing too.

Evangeline knows there is something between her and Bran but she just cannot give in to her feelings. She has lived with betrayal, deceit, and abuse by the ones that should love her the most. Bran has set his feelings for Evan
Eirian Rees
Angela Arrington
Sep 16, 2017
Janine
Jul 08, 2018

I've always loved books, especially about monsters and magic, so I started writing. I'm working on a prequel and the next few books in the Others of Edenton series, and I have a head full of stories to share.

I'm a stay at home mother with a wonderful husband who lets me write and write to my hearts content.
More about Brandy L. Rivers