Start by marking “All I Need (All In, #4)” as Want to Read:
All I Need (All In, #4)

All I Need

(All In #4)

4.01  ·  Rating details ·  323 Ratings  ·  127 Reviews
"It's just a job, how hard can it be?”

I was hired by his father to become his live-in caregiver. It sounded like an easy job. But the day I arrived at his broken-down Scottish castle I started to realize it might not be as easy as I thought.

I was not told that I'd be looking after a dark, brooding, rich man mired in a world of pain.
I was not told that this man would push
Published July 24th 2017 by Callie Harper Books

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐! All I need (stand-alone). A modern day fairy-tale of a crippled recluse cooped up in his castle until poor girl tears down his walls!

All I Need (stand-alone) opens up to caretaker and aspiring artist Annie Mitchell arriving at her new job to care for the crippled son of her new employer.

She is shocked to discover that her new charge, heir to a whiskey empire and hedge fund Ian Douglas is a man, a stunningly handsome man despite the damage his body and soul suffered in an accident.

After a r
Natalie The Biblioholic
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Everyone who's anyone knows that Callie Harper is a fave of mine. A trusted go-to author if you will. She writes fun, steamy and romantic contemporary books that have me fanning myself and swooning in equal measure. All I Need was filled with a bit more angst than what I've come to expect from her and I believe she did an awesome job with it. Yes! She can do something serious and dramatic!!

If you've read any of the books of the series (or not), you may (or not) know about the four young boys w
Callie Harper
Jun 08, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
ALL I NEED is LIVE!!!!! I am so excited to share this book with you! I love Ian & Annie and hope you will too!

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2uboScK
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2vmorwu
Ibooks: http://apple.co/2tzJdbC
#TBR: http://bit.ly/2AllINeed
All I Need Website: http://bit.ly/24allineed
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Michelle

All I need is the fourth book in the adult romance All In series by Callie Harper. I didn't realize this book was part of a series while I was reading it, so suffice it to say it can be read as a standalone. I would be interested in seeing who the previous three books featured. I wasn't sure if there was character overlap in this world or if they are really standalones. All I need had a contemporary beauty and the be
Sophie
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: july-2017
Sexy, suspenseful and raw! All I Need by Callie Harper is a read that takes you away as you get lost in deep, carnal, pleasures and fantasies while falling in love with two undeniable hot, charismatic characters.
Babs
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance

All I Need is a wonderful read and I love Callie Harpers writing.
This book can be read as a stand alone. You won’t be lost but you will want to grab the others after reading Ian’s story.

When Ian was younger he and his friends were in a boat accident and we get to see Ian’s side of the story now. We meet Annie who has been hired by Ian’s father to cook and keep the house up. Ian is none to pleased with this idea or Annie.

What I loved about Annie she doesn’t take Ian’s crap she is a strong woman.
Na
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Solid 4 star read!
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

All I Need was my first book written by Callie Harper, so I had no clue what was coming for me. And it left me now craving to read the other three standalone books in her "All In" series.

Even though Ian & Annie's story occurs to me like a combination of "Me before you" and "Beauty And the Beast" with a touch of "FSOF" it has it's own charm and Ian has his very own demons hunting him.

The chemistry between Annie &
Shanda
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it

I really enjoyed the writing style and the characters in this story. Ian is a brooding and angry man living alone in his Scottish castle. He was left severely injured in his youth and has become angry and bitter at the world. Annie has been recently hired by Ian’s father to be his new caretaker. Ian doesn’t want to like Annie but she brings a lightness to his is dark world. Annie is extremely curious and wants to know everything she can about Ian. It is not long before she is making him
Serena
Jul 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another fantastic story by Callie Harper!

All I Need was beautiful and heart wrenching. The journey I was taken on with Ian and Annie made me laugh, gasp and smile. Oh, and I also wanted to throw my Kindle. A couple of times. The sexy times were off the charts HOT! The banter between Ian and Annie was very entertaining.

All the feels for this book! What more could you ask for in a love story?
Danielle from Short and Sassy
This book was like reading two different book that were somehow brought together to make it one book. I get it, it took places years apart, but it was too different for me to even like it.
Laura Hampton~iScream Books~
This is the first book I have had the chance to read by Callie Harper. After reading the blurb I was hooked. It sounded like a relatively dark read to me and I needed something a little different to read from all the past books I had reviewed. All I Need is book four in the All In series. It can be read as a standalone. I absolutely fell in love with Ms. Harper's writing style. I love a book with a bit of angst and this one definitely delivers.

Annie wants more for herself than working part-time
Louise Roach
I have been waiting for Ian's story in this series for ages!! Throughout all of the other books from the 'All In' series, Ian had intrigued me and I have been eagerly anticipating it's arrival. So as soon as 'All I Need' hit my kindle, I couldn't wait to dive in!

Let me start by saying this story can totally be read as a standalone. So if you've not read any of the other books in the series, that's okay. If anything, I am sure by reading this you will want to go straight back and discover the oth
Arys
All I Need: Ian & Annie by Callie Harper combines a beauty and the beast story with scotch, two of my favorite things (coffee also makes it's existence known, so really three things). Ian Douglas lost a lot at a young age due to an accident and now nearing 30 he has holed up in the family's run down Scottish castle. Annie Mitchell had given up a lot in her 25 years, being a second parent to her younger sisters and brother with Down's syndrome. While she has not begrudged taking care of her f ...more
Jul 23, 2017 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author via InkSlingerPR***

3.5 Stars

This was my first book by Callie Harper, and I enjoyed it. I liked the writing style and I thought the characters were well developed. I liked the pacing through the book, and there is a time jump (which is not a spoiler as it is listed in the chapter headings) that I thought was important, as I was not sure how Ian and Annie were going to move on from where they were when they met.

Ian was in tough shape. Alone, brooding, addicted to alco
Char Sowers
Jul 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Callie Harper ends her All In series with the mysterious and wonderfully kinky hero of Ian Douglas. Ian's the fourth friend in the group who as young boys stole a boat for an ill-fated joyride. Of the four friends Ian's the only one who was physically maimed during the horrific boating accident. Bound to a wheelchair he's hidden himself away in a decrepit Scottish manor. His father's tired of Ian being a bitter and drunken lay-about and gives Ian an ultimatum. He hires a caretaker, Annie, a youn ...more
Madonna Blackburn
Jul 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
This one is a 3 1/2⛤ read for me.

All I Need is Ian & Annie's story by Callie Harper & this is my first novel I've read from this author, however, this is the 4th book in this series.
Annie is hired by Ian's father to basically act as Ian's caregiver. Having grown up the oldest in a family with a single working mother, Annie is no stranger to this role so for her, it's a job sent from heaven. Until she starts to see the real Ian Douglas. Surly, depressed and just downright feeling sorry fo
MJ Symmonds
Jul 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Prior to All I Need I hadn't read a Callie Harper book. I can tell you that I most definitely will be reading more of her books.

All I Need is a modern, erotic retelling of Beauty & the Beast. This was a slow burn, give and take read.

Ian was in a major accident as a teenager and has become reclusive. His father wanting the best for his son continues to seek out a caregiver for him even though he has failed in doing so thus far.

Annie has been the backbone of her family for years. Helping out
Pam
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Beauty meets one stunningly hot Beast. That is the best description of this 4th book in the All In Series. Ian and Annie's story was definitely fairytale material. A brooding hunk of a man who has locked himself away in a castle, meets an innocent woman who shows up on his doorstep that he then wishes to defile in the most wonderfully naughty ways. Callie wrote angst and sexual tension like a pro and kept me squirming in my seat throughout the story. I applaud the break in the book giving the ch ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
All I Need was outstanding from beginning to end! I smiled. I teared up. I cringed at Ian's insensitivity. By the end, I fell in love with Annie, with Ian, and with all of their family and friends.

The plot was steady and full of angst. I was hooked within the first few pages. I read until the early morning hours because I couldn't put the book down!

Annie was so sweet and optimistic. Ian sometimes called her Mary Poppins, but to me she was more like Pollyanna. She was a ray of sunshine. Ian was h
Christy  (CaptainReadsALot
Jul 25, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
BJ
Aug 31, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: good
Good story line pulled me in and I like the damaged H and sweet and down to earth h. She was a no frills, hard worker who was kind and unassuming. Unfortunately as the book continued, the h turned into a cliche, too clever, too pretty, to successful and the H had a year of treatment and he was cured! I lost interest and struggled to finish.
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
***Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World. :)****

Rating: 4.5/5

From the intriguing synopsis to the eye-catching cover, I was really impressed with just how well the author executed the story. Not only were the characters relatable, but the overall setting remained by of Beauty and the Beast. At the beginning of the story we get to meet Ian, a wealthy playboy whose partying life had to end abruptly after having an accident. That left him handicapped and unable to take care of himself ful
Jane Wheeler
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very sexy.
Christine
May 14, 2018 marked it as to-read
05/13/18 - I read the sample. It was okay, but not sure worth $2.99. I will wait for a sale. I don't know this author so it would be nice if it was on KU.
Elmarie Pieterse
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this book down!!!! Once I started I just couldn't stop reading till I finished the book and found out the whole story about Ian and Annie!!! It starts with a beautiful scene in Scotland and a Castle and Annie has to go and look after Ian but she doesn't know what she will find at the other end of the door once she knocks!!! I loved Ian.... He's one HOT Alpha Male even though I wanted to throw my kindle at him a few times lol cause you get so caught up with these characters and thi ...more
Kimberly
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book by Callie Harper was wonderful.Ian an American born Scottish heir to a Scotch Distillery is a mess, a hot mess. Deep in depression, he doesn't see any other way. He moves to Scotland and lives in an old family castle. His dad concerned that he needs to get his life together hires Annie, and Scottish lass to be a jack of all trades and to help take care of Ian.
Annie having spent her 25 years taking care of younger siblings can handle anything, plus she really needs the money. She slowly
Roxs Reads
All I Need had me binge reading. Every second I could, my kindle was opened and I was devouring the chapters. The emotional feels I got from this one were felt from my fingers to my toes, an inner trembling I only get when I am very connected to the characters. This is by far my most favourite All In novel by Callie Harper.

Ian and Annie are magnificent together. It is written in dual POV which works very well in this instance. Getting inside each of their heads helps us understand the pain they
KFForever
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
kfforever

Reviewed by Donna Elsegood on behalf of KFF

Ms Harper is a new author to me and my interest was piqued not only by the synopsis, but also the stunning cover. Its amazingly hot and I wanted to discover what was behind it. This is the story of Ian and Annie and their very unconventional love story. Filled with angst, suspense and off the charts steamy scenes.

Ian is a dark, brooding man who was involved in a very tragic accident many years ago. Years later he is a recluse living in self-pi
Callie Harper writes hot, fun, page-turning romances. She is powered by coffee, wickedly sexy bad boys, and all things funny, intentional or otherwise.

She is the author of the Beg For It series and the All In series, both of which feature standalones with crossover characters

To get freebies and hear about new releases and sales, join Callie's Facebook author group https://www.facebook.com/groups/

All In (4 books)