Start by marking “The Iron Tiara” as Want to Read:
The Iron Tiara

The Iron Tiara

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  1,407 Ratings  ·  271 Reviews
Anthony Bear and Christy Chapman are from two completely different worlds.

Anthony's the leader of a motorcycle gang that terrorizes Florida’s West Coast. As a child, he ran away from his family and the Cherokee Indian Reservation to enter a life of crime. As an adult, he leads a multifaceted life managing his two businesses—his legitimate landscaping venture, and his loan
Published July 18th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Iron Tiara, please sign up.
Sasha Gonzalez I really think you should read the first 3 novels to really appreciate the characters and the book.
Loraine Oliver Its like in the 9 Minutes series it goes from present day back into the 70's and shares Anthony and Christy's story and their dealings with other…moreIts like in the 9 Minutes series it goes from present day back into the 70's and shares Anthony and Christy's story and their dealings with other characters in the books! It is an awesome read!(less)

Candace
I loved 'Nine Minutes'. So, when I saw that Beth Flynn had published a spin-off, I was all over it. No way was I going to miss anything remotely related to Grizz and Ginny!

'The Iron Tiara' is the story of Anthony Bear and Christy Chapman. If you've read 'Nine Minutes', you'll remember Anthony as the leader of the "rival" biker gang on Florida's west coast and Grizz's best friend. This book shows a softer side to the intimidating biker.

Like Grizz and Ginny, Anthony and Christy's relationship bega
Christy
5 stars!!!

photo 20108341_10103996939947178_4673300922784045759_n_zps6eneh2bm.jpg

With each book Beth Flynn releases, I love her more and more. Her story telling abilities blow me away. The Iron Tiara was fierce, unpredictable, unique, emotional, and gritty.

While reading The Nine Minutes trilogy, I couldn't help but be curious of Grizz's friend, Anthony Bear. When I heard we were getting his story, I was elated. Beth didn't disappoint when it came to Bear. There were some parts in this book that were insanely brutal. They actually shocked me. Bear was bigger and m
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#An heiress and a criminal

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This review is going to be as spoiler free as I can possibly get it, just prepare yourself for one crazy crazy ride, Anthony is like no biker I know most men prefer guns and knifes this man has a machete which is an extension of him. Blood and gore, murder and mayhem, all go hand in hand harmoniously.

THE IRON TIARA: is a Nine Minutes standalone spin off novel by ‘Beth Flynn

Like a crazy woman on crack I was overly excited when I saw Beth Flynn mention that she
*****FIVE OWANI STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

She’d invaded his heart, his muscles, his bones. Christy even flowed through his blood, and he knew that any separation from her would be tantamount to having his heart ripped from his chest.

photo Iron Tiara AN_zpsuqwuboc8.jpg

In THE IRON TIARA, Beth Flynn brings us back to the intense, gritty, and sometimes extremely violent world that the outlaw MCs of Florida live day in and out. Again, she has woven together a plot that will pull you in and you’ll never truly know t
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Live https://www.amazon.com/Iron-Tiara-Min...

4-4.5 unique stars ❤

For one more time Beth Flynn delivers a beautiful and unique story.The writing was fantastic and the pacing incredible that once you start it you can't put it down,only when you finish it and you wish there were more.Because this world was fantastic and I love that we could see again Ginny and Grizz! I really don't want to get into the plot itself,you just need to know that it was compelling and I was intrigued to see what will hap
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to the literary world of Beth Flynn . She's a chronicler of an age old story of Love set in Floridian Gator-alley . It travels from coast to coast from the 70's to present times
She will create a mythical world for you. Place some colourful , imperfectly perfect people . She will expand their lives and environment . Make them walk through gauntlets of pain and hardships. All the while her narration will cover months, years, decades. But every word that she puts on the paper is there for a
Jennifer Kyle
Jul 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Well I just couldn't get into this. I found it boring and the jumps in time and POV had my head spinning.
 photo sendingmecrazy_zpsvivhvlek.gif

I may come back to it at a later date.
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

I was held hostage, trapped within the confines of my Kindle, mesmerized by the world Beth Flynn created in The Iron Tiara. She has a magical way of stringing words together, delivering an epic tale filled with such dynamic and memorable characters, it’s all consuming. Anthony Bear and Christy Chapman’s journey was not what I had envisioned as the spin-off to The Nine Minutes series, (I was hoping for Mimi's story) but thrilled to have experienced it just the same. Once again, Flynn overwhelmed
Deborah
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it

Having loved the Nine Minutes trilogy and Tethered Souls I decided to read Anthony and Christy’s book. I have to read something while I wait for Slades book. That’s assuming Slade is getting a book....
This is another good read with yet another kidnapping (a definite thread runs through these) only this time Christy is taken as blackmail material against her father’s debt.
It turns out it’s her stepfather and she hates him more than Anthony does.
While it’s obvious to us they can really help each o
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
When dangerous men look like angels and dark secrets abound…

4,5 “I never saw it coming” stars.

The Iron Tiara crowns Beth Flynn as “Queen of Plot Twists”.

If you follow me you should know by now that I’m a major Beth Flynn’s fan. Her Nine Minutes trilogy really blew me away. If you’ve never read it and are looking for a story happening in the MC world with an extraordinarily solid plot filled with twists you never saw coming JUST READ IT!

I was really excited when I learned Beth was publishing a ne
Jan
Jul 22, 2017 marked it as did-not-finish-dnf
DNF @55%

I’ve been DNFing more and more books lately. I have to say that some of them make me feel bad about doing so, but I just can’t help it. RL has been chaotic and I have no time to waste in a book that is not picking up my interest. I can’t seem to force myself to go further to see if the story is going to get better as I usually did before. My patience is nowhere to be seen at the moment.
So, here I go. Another one for my pile.
I just don’t care enough to keep going to see what’s coming nex
Elfina Renee
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved the spinoff and background story of Anthony Bear and Christy Chapman. Beth Flynn's weaving storylines from Nine Minutes to theirs was beautifully done. The book was intense, at times dark and the plot masterfully executed. Christy's past history is one for the books and a story I'll enjoy rereading again and again!
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
DNF @ 40%

I tried. I really did =/ I just couldn't connect with the style of writing.

Find Me On:
InstagramFB PageFB BlogBlogTwitter
Ashi- A hopeless romantic girl :D
4.2 "amazing" stars

so! Anthony was the first native american i crushed hard on after my sweet lovely jacob❤❤( i was 15 or 16 when Edward and Jacob used to be the stars of my fantasies so plz don't judge)

So! Yeah back to the book, this was my first read from this author and i am so glad to say that this will not be the last.

Its a book about a heiress and a criminal.
intresting right?
Tbh i was sold just by this and dived right into this book but ofcourse after a safety check *winks*
(view spoile
Darlene Avery
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Iron Tiara by Beth Flynn is so much more than I could ever imagine.

Flynn took Anthony & Christy's story and blew all my expectations out of the water. You'll find yourself completely captivated by the storyline that is filled with adventure, mayhem, love, revenge, redemption, and forgiveness.

I was so proud to see Flynn present her readers with such a strong heroine. Yes Christy has demons from her past, and she's facing so many obstacles that it could crush her. But she proves she is str
Rebecca Woodward
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished
I love this authors writing skills. She not only tells a good story but she gives us a rollercoaster of emotions. The characters were so amazingly well written. A tough crimal who is not scared to love . AnthouBear is hardass but so goooooood at loving his woman. Her name is Christy. These two fall hard for each other. The love emotions they go through. The angst they put each other through. A must read.
Janja
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it

In fact, I do not know how to describe the feelings after reading the story. Anthony and Christy are different like day and night, but on the other hand they are the same. The story is cruel and brutal but still a love story. The author once again proved that she is a master in the MC world, her style of writing is unique that pulls you and where the goal justifies actions.
╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺
How I felt when I found out Beth Flynn has a new book coming out

AWESOME AWESOMNESS!
This was a great read, and brought back so many memories of Grizz, Kit and the gang.
I have never read a series that affected me as much as the Nine Minutes Series did, and to get the bonus of Anthony Bear's story, was just the icing on the cake!
I loved the flash back parts where we got to revisit at the motel, and refresh our memories, with the parts from the Nine Minutes Series that were relevant to this story.
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
"The Iron Tiara" had Beth Flynn written all over it and if you've read the "Nine Minutes" series, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. If this author is new to you, then all I can say is, buckle up peeps, because you're in for the ride of your life!!!! "The Iron Tiara" was such a fucked up love story that should never have worked. I mean seriously, there was so much wrong with it, I should have run for the hills screaming blue murder and taken the heroine with me it was that wrong. BUT (a ...more
Doris
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another exceptional read by Beth Flynn. It evolves around a character we meet in Nine Minutes, Anthony Bear. Bear is the head of a MC on the opposite coast and to most he and Grizz are enemies. Yes, Grizz are favorite character in the Nine Minutes series. Him and Kit make an appearance in this book. He is owed major money, he isn't paid so he kidnaps the daughter of man. These two people having one thing in common, the hatred of the man. There are a lot of plots twists and turns. There are times ...more
Christina Pannell
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let me just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE Beth Flynn. For me she always delivers and this book was no different.
It's all about Anthony Bear and Christy Chapman but Grizz and Kit make appearances.
She doesn't leave you hanging and I was kept captivated wondering what was happening next.
Maria »viajante estática« Sales
HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUCK
I WAS WAITING FOR THIS DAY, THANK YOU JESUS, HELL YEAH
Romance Readers Retreat
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you haven't read Beth Flynn's Nine Minutes trilogy, I really think you should before starting this book. There's quite a bit of crossover and I would classify some of those things as spoilers. I read and loved the Nine Minutes books. They're great stories that tie together beautifully. Reading these three books first will give you a better insight when you start The Iron Tiara.

This spin-off novel is well written and engaging. It holds your attention through all the twists and turns. For me, t
-S♡
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
★4 Stars! The Iron Tiara...
Tarah Hodges-Wilkins
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, mc, series
A beautiful heartfelt story. The writing was absolutely amazing. You were transfixed from the very first page. I love that we were able to see Grizz and Ginny too!!

*ARC kindly provided for my honest opinion."
Terrie's Just Another Book B*tch

HELL TO THE YES!!!

OMG!! That cover alone demands to be held and loved and displayed upon my shelf!!
OH EMM GEE!!! GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!

Amy J Romance Author & Reader Events
Sadly this one wasn't for me. I love Beth and her writing. Loved all three in the Nine Minutes series. This was just too slow IMO. :(
Lisa
Aug 31, 2017 added it
DNF

Ugh. I really tried. I felt slightly lost and it just felt disconnected. I was bored and started skimming before I just gave up. It was really slow.
MJ
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-books
Once again I was transfixed by Beth Flynn's words. Not too many authors can grab me from the very first lines but somehow this author manages to do that each and every time. I find myself lost in this world of brutality that is surprisingly touching. A clear dichotomy of emotion that I felt to my bones. I wasn't 100 percent sure I needed Anthony and Christy Bear's story but once the pages started turning, I was fully ensconced in their world.

The princess and her captor. Anthony Bear and Christy
Young Adult Conte...: The Iron Tiara by Beth Flynn - Starting July 18, 2017 49 37 Jul 29, 2017 01:20PM
Beth Flynn is a fiction writer who lives and works in Sapphire, North Carolina, deep within the southern Blue Ridge Mountains. Raised in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Beth and her husband, Jim, have spent the last 20 years in Sapphire, where they own a construction company. They have been married 34 years and have two daughters and a temperamental pit bull named Lady. Beth enjoys writing, reading, gar ...more
More about Beth Flynn

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Four Swans: A Novel of Cornwall, 1795-1797 (Poldark)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Choice
  • Saving Zoë
    $7.80 $2.99
  • The Silver Linings Playbook
    $9.99 $3.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be