Start by marking “The Iron Tiara” as Want to Read:
The Iron Tiara

The Iron Tiara

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  1,264 Ratings  ·  252 Reviews
Anthony Bear and Christy Chapman are from two completely different worlds.

Anthony's the leader of a motorcycle gang that terrorizes Florida’s West Coast. As a child, he ran away from his family and the Cherokee Indian Reservation to enter a life of crime. As an adult, he leads a multifaceted life managing his two businesses—his legitimate landscaping venture, and his loan
Published July 18th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Iron Tiara, please sign up.

Sasha Gonzalez I really think you should read the first 3 novels to really appreciate the characters and the book.
Loraine Oliver Its like in the 9 Minutes series it goes from present day back into the 70's and shares Anthony and Christy's story and their dealings with other…moreIts like in the 9 Minutes series it goes from present day back into the 70's and shares Anthony and Christy's story and their dealings with other characters in the books! It is an awesome read!(less)

Candace
I loved 'Nine Minutes'. So, when I saw that Beth Flynn had published a spin-off, I was all over it. No way was I going to miss anything remotely related to Grizz and Ginny!

'The Iron Tiara' is the story of Anthony Bear and Christy Chapman. If you've read 'Nine Minutes', you'll remember Anthony as the leader of the "rival" biker gang on Florida's west coast and Grizz's best friend. This book shows a softer side to the intimidating biker.

Like Grizz and Ginny, Anthony and Christy's relationship bega
Christy
5 stars!!!

photo 20108341_10103996939947178_4673300922784045759_n_zps6eneh2bm.jpg

With each book Beth Flynn releases, I love her more and more. Her story telling abilities blow me away. The Iron Tiara was fierce, unpredictable, unique, emotional, and gritty.

While reading The Nine Minutes trilogy, I couldn't help but be curious of Grizz's friend, Anthony Bear. When I heard we were getting his story, I was elated. Beth didn't disappoint when it came to Bear. There were some parts in this book that were insanely brutal. They actually shocked me. Bear was bigger and m
  KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#An heiress and a criminal

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This review is going to be as spoiler free as I can possibly get it, just prepare yourself for one crazy crazy ride, Anthony is like no biker I know most men prefer guns and knifes this man has a machete which is an extension of him. Blood and gore, murder and mayhem, all go hand in hand harmoniously.

THE IRON TIARA: is a Nine Minutes standalone spin off novel by ‘Beth Flynn

Like a crazy woman on crack I was overly excited when I saw Beth Flynn mention that she
*****FIVE OWANI STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

She’d invaded his heart, his muscles, his bones. Christy even flowed through his blood, and he knew that any separation from her would be tantamount to having his heart ripped from his chest.

photo Iron Tiara AN_zpsuqwuboc8.jpg

In THE IRON TIARA, Beth Flynn brings us back to the intense, gritty, and sometimes extremely violent world that the outlaw MCs of Florida live day in and out. Again, she has woven together a plot that will pull you in and you’ll never truly know t
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Live https://www.amazon.com/Iron-Tiara-Min...

4-4.5 unique stars ❤

For one more time Beth Flynn delivers a beautiful and unique story.The writing was fantastic and the pacing incredible that once you start it you can't put it down,only when you finish it and you wish there were more.Because this world was fantastic and I love that we could see again Ginny and Grizz! I really don't want to get into the plot itself,you just need to know that it was compelling and I was intrigued to see what will hap
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to the literary world of Beth Flynn . She's a chronicler of an age old story of Love set in Floridian Gator-alley . It travels from coast to coast from the 70's to present times
She will create a mythical world for you. Place some colourful , imperfectly perfect people . She will expand their lives and environment . Make them walk through gauntlets of pain and hardships. All the while her narration will cover months, years, decades. But every word that she puts on the paper is there for a
Jennifer Kyle
Jul 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Well I just couldn't get into this. I found it boring and the jumps in time and POV had my head spinning.
 photo sendingmecrazy_zpsvivhvlek.gif

I may come back to it at a later date.
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

I was held hostage, trapped within the confines of my Kindle, mesmerized by the world Beth Flynn created in The Iron Tiara. She has a magical way of stringing words together, delivering an epic tale filled with such dynamic and memorable characters, it’s all consuming. Anthony Bear and Christy Chapman’s journey was not what I had envisioned as the spin-off to The Nine Minutes series, (I was hoping for Mimi's story) but thrilled to have experienced it just the same. Once again, Flynn overwhelmed
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
When dangerous men look like angels and dark secrets abound…

4,5 “I never saw it coming” stars.

The Iron Tiara crowns Beth Flynn as “Queen of Plot Twists”.

If you follow me you should know by now that I’m a major Beth Flynn’s fan. Her Nine Minutes trilogy really blew me away. If you’ve never read it and are looking for a story happening in the MC world with an extraordinarily solid plot filled with twists you never saw coming JUST READ IT!

I was really excited when I learned Beth was publishing a ne
Jan
Jul 22, 2017 marked it as did-not-finish-dnf
DNF @55%

I’ve been DNFing more and more books lately. I have to say that some of them make me feel bad about doing so, but I just can’t help it. RL has been chaotic and I have no time to waste in a book that is not picking up my interest. I can’t seem to force myself to go further to see if the story is going to get better as I usually did before. My patience is nowhere to be seen at the moment.
So, here I go. Another one for my pile.
I just don’t care enough to keep going to see what’s coming nex
Elfina Renee
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved the spinoff and background story of Anthony Bear and Christy Chapman. Beth Flynn's weaving storylines from Nine Minutes to theirs was beautifully done. The book was intense, at times dark and the plot masterfully executed. Christy's past history is one for the books and a story I'll enjoy rereading again and again!
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
DNF @ 40%

I tried. I really did =/ I just couldn't connect with the style of writing.

Find Me On:
InstagramFB PageFB BlogBlogTwitter
Ashi- A hopeless romantic girl :D
4.2 "amazing" stars

so! Anthony was the first native american i crushed hard on after my sweet lovely jacob❤❤( i was 15 or 16 when Edward and Jacob used to be the stars of my fantasies so plz don't judge)

So! Yeah back to the book, this was my first read from this author and i am so glad to say that this will not be the last.

Its a book about a heiress and a criminal.
intresting right?
Tbh i was sold just by this and dived right into this book but ofcourse after a safety check *winks*
(view spoile
Darlene Avery
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Iron Tiara by Beth Flynn is so much more than I could ever imagine.

Flynn took Anthony & Christy's story and blew all my expectations out of the water. You'll find yourself completely captivated by the storyline that is filled with adventure, mayhem, love, revenge, redemption, and forgiveness.

I was so proud to see Flynn present her readers with such a strong heroine. Yes Christy has demons from her past, and she's facing so many obstacles that it could crush her. But she proves she is str
Janja
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it

In fact, I do not know how to describe the feelings after reading the story. Anthony and Christy are different like day and night, but on the other hand they are the same. The story is cruel and brutal but still a love story. The author once again proved that she is a master in the MC world, her style of writing is unique that pulls you and where the goal justifies actions.
★¸. • * ° *  Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie*°°*•.¸. ♥★
How I felt when I found out Beth Flynn has a new book coming out

AWESOME AWESOMNESS!
This was a great read, and brought back so many memories of Grizz, Kit and the gang.
I have never read a series that affected me as much as the Nine Minutes Series did, and to get the bonus of Anthony Bear's story, was just the icing on the cake!
I loved the flash back parts where we got to revisit at the motel, and refresh our memories, with the parts from the Nine Minutes Series that were relevant to this story.
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
"The Iron Tiara" had Beth Flynn written all over it and if you've read the "Nine Minutes" series, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. If this author is new to you, then all I can say is, buckle up peeps, because you're in for the ride of your life!!!! "The Iron Tiara" was such a fucked up love story that should never have worked. I mean seriously, there was so much wrong with it, I should have run for the hills screaming blue murder and taken the heroine with me it was that wrong. BUT (a ...more
Maria »viajante estática« Sales
HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUCK
I WAS WAITING FOR THIS DAY, THANK YOU JESUS, HELL YEAH
Romance Readers Retreat
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you haven't read Beth Flynn's Nine Minutes trilogy, I really think you should before starting this book. There's quite a bit of crossover and I would classify some of those things as spoilers. I read and loved the Nine Minutes books. They're great stories that tie together beautifully. Reading these three books first will give you a better insight when you start The Iron Tiara.

This spin-off novel is well written and engaging. It holds your attention through all the twists and turns. For me, t
Doris
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another exceptional read by Beth Flynn. It evolves around a character we meet in Nine Minutes, Anthony Bear. Bear is the head of a MC on the opposite coast and to most he and Grizz are enemies. Yes, Grizz are favorite character in the Nine Minutes series. Him and Kit make an appearance in this book. He is owed major money, he isn't paid so he kidnaps the daughter of man. These two people having one thing in common, the hatred of the man. There are a lot of plots twists and turns. There are times ...more
-S♡
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
★4 Stars! The Iron Tiara...
Tarah Hodges-Wilkins
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, mc, series
A beautiful heartfelt story. The writing was absolutely amazing. You were transfixed from the very first page. I love that we were able to see Grizz and Ginny too!!

*ARC kindly provided for my honest opinion."
Terrie's Just Another Book B*tch

HELL TO THE YES!!!

OMG!! That cover alone demands to be held and loved and displayed upon my shelf!!
OH EMM GEE!!! GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!

Amy J Romance Author & Reader Events
Sadly this one wasn't for me. I love Beth and her writing. Loved all three in the Nine Minutes series. This was just too slow IMO. :(
MJ
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-books
Once again I was transfixed by Beth Flynn's words. Not too many authors can grab me from the very first lines but somehow this author manages to do that each and every time. I find myself lost in this world of brutality that is surprisingly touching. A clear dichotomy of emotion that I felt to my bones. I wasn't 100 percent sure I needed Anthony and Christy Bear's story but once the pages started turning, I was fully ensconced in their world.

The princess and her captor. Anthony Bear and Christy
Christina Pannell
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let me just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE Beth Flynn. For me she always delivers and this book was no different.
It's all about Anthony Bear and Christy Chapman but Grizz and Kit make appearances.
She doesn't leave you hanging and I was kept captivated wondering what was happening next.
Lisa
Aug 31, 2017 added it
DNF

Ugh. I really tried. I felt slightly lost and it just felt disconnected. I was bored and started skimming before I just gave up. It was really slow.
Wendy ⏃: ✦●•CCBH Blogger•●✦
THE COVER! THE BLURB. DEAD. DONE. BYEEEE!
#HOLYSHIT
Young Adult Conte...: The Iron Tiara by Beth Flynn - Starting July 18, 2017 49 36 Jul 29, 2017 01:20PM
Beth Flynn is a fiction writer who lives and works in Sapphire, North Carolina, deep within the southern Blue Ridge Mountains. Raised in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Beth and her husband, Jim, have spent the last 20 years in Sapphire, where they own a construction company. They have been married 34 years and have two daughters and a temperamental pit bull named Lady. Beth enjoys writing, reading, gar ...more
More about Beth Flynn

Romance Deals

• #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $2.49
  • Remembering Us
    $3.99 $2.00
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unbound (The Forbidden Bond, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • In the Heir (Westerly Billionaire, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All Chained Up (Devil's Rock #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Life After Perfect (Boot Creek #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Room for You (Cranberry Inn, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Noble Servant (A Medieval Fairy Tale #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Turn to Me (Kathleen Turner, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forbidden Fling (Wildwood #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Vanishing Girl (The Vanishing Girl, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Unwanted Wife (Unwanted, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • In His Shadow (The Tangled Ivy Trilogy #1)
  • Visibly Broken
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Van (Cold Fury Hockey, #9)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Fire (Red-Hot SEALs, #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • The Sapphire Affair (Jewel, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • This Thing Called Love (Mirror Lake, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Tea and Secrets (Adams Grove, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • With This Ring (Vanza, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Highland Promise (Murray Brothers, 3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • MacKenzie Fire (Shine Not Burn, #2)
  • Hell Breaks Loose
  • Ensnared
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Turning Point (Kathleen Turner, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Number, Right Guy (The Bourbon Street Boys, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow of a Doubt (The Tangled Ivy Trilogy, #2)
  • Between Me and You
  • Just One Thing
    $4.49 $1.99
  • In the Band (Luminescent Juliet, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Glassblower
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Blank Slate
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Picturing Perfect (Love of My Life, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgiven (The Forbidden Bond #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Nothings (Sugar Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sprinkles on Top (Sugar Springs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
  • Of Noble Birth
  • Something More Than This
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Diamond Brooch (The Celtic Brooch #7)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Need You for Mine (Heroes of St. Helena, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Best Medicine (Bell Harbor, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Need You for Always (Heroes of St. Helena, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Turn (Kathleen Turner, #4)
  • The Matchmaker's Playbook (Wingmen Inc. 1) [Kindle in Motion]
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Barbecue and Bad News (Adams Grove, #6)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Mint Juleps and Justice (Adams Grove #5)
  • 99 Days
    $8.24 $1.99
  • Royal Games (The Royals of Monterra, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Up for Heir (Westerly Billionaire #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Royal Chase (The Royals of Monterra)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The American Lady (The Glassblower Trilogy #2)
    $6.49 $1.99