Start by marking “Keeper Under Fire (Graveyard Guardians, #3)” as Want to Read:
Keeper Under Fire (Graveyard Guardians, #3)

Keeper Under Fire

(Graveyard Guardians #3)

The Reapers are coming…

The Keepers are ready to fight … to defend their home and the souls, no matter what the cost.

Olivia Estmond is tired of waiting to be attacked. It is time for the Keepers to strike first against the Reaper Empress. Preparing to fight is not a new concept for Liv, but living with a target on your back is not something she has ever dealt with. The
Published August 15th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Keeper Under Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keeper Under Fire

Start your review of Keeper Under Fire (Graveyard Guardians, #3)
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Read my full review at https://blackwords-whitepages1977.blo...

What another amazing story this was. I absolutely love this series so much!

The characters are amazing. I loved reading about Liv and Aiden. Both characters are powerful and headstrong. Liv was sassy and vivacious and I loved every minute of her part of the story. Aiden was sexy and strong, but had a soft heart that Liv brought forth. These are the perfect character couples.

The story-line was phenomenal! So many twists and turns that
Marsha
Nov 21, 2017 rated it liked it
(2.5 Stars)
"Keeper Under Fire" is my least favorite read in the Graveyard Guardians Series. Quite honestly, there were no surprises and everything about this plot was expected and not well scripted. There was no element of surprise and at times the plot was boring. This is Olivia Estmonds story and her interactions with Reaper, Aiden. They hate each other but feel the sexual tension building between them. I understand that the author is writing a story per character but there should be something
Sherri Wyman
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
How far would you go to protect the ones you love?

Wait to be attacked... again? Or go on the offensive? Liv is tired of always being on the defensive side of this never ending battle with the Reapers. She's made up her mind.

Aiden has been on the other side of this battle for a very long time. Not long ago his best friend, and son to the Reaper Empress, fell in love with a keeper and switched sides. Now Aiden finds himself on new territory not only in battle, but in his feelings about Keepers...
Mandy Parmenter
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Olivia Estmond has made a decision - she has had enough of waiting for the Keepers to attack her family, so she now wants to go on the offensive and attack them instead. This is especially important after the Keepers are told by their Empress to kill her entire family. Aiden was a high-ranking soldier in the Keeper army, but has now changed sides to be with Jack his best friend. He has also developed an attraction to Olivia that just cannot be denied.

Wow - so many twists and turns in this dramat
C.J. Santiago
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nuce.....

Liv, is Lucy's sister who owns a bakery. She hates Dealers but has finally accepted Jack as Lucy's soul mate. They continue to fight dealers and keep souls safe. Aiden has come into the picture. He is Jack's best friend. He saved Jack from getting shot and saved Hannah from going to prison. But she still doesn't trust him.

Aiden leaves the readers and joins the keepers. He has no place to go, so the family has him stay with Luv until the situation clears. Well.....I guess she might like
Mischa
Oct 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
It was quite an easy, uncomplicated and quick read, which is the only reason I'm giving it three stars instead of two. Other than that, the story seemed half-baked at best and the way the two main characters got together was just lacklucter and it did not make me overly interested in their relationship. Moreover, nothing was still solved and nothing new has surfaced, either. Not really sure what was this book supposed to accomplish in the series as a whole. The role of a filler? Just meh. The wr ...more
Jennifer Haines
Oct 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
New editor needed

The story would be much better if there weren’t so many grammatical errors every few pages! From quotes that aren’t needed, to improper use of their/there, to constantly seeing omitted words or double words, it’s unprofessional. It’s so distracting and frustrating it detracts from the storyline. I sure hope the next book is better. I don’t know who hires the editor but whomever does, needs to do a better job!
Jennifer Williams
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I must admit that I’m still enjoying this series! Some might see it as “fluff” with little substance, but I think there is more beneath the surface! I like having more than one perspective and seeing a different side to some of the characters. I also think that the novel shows the reader that people need to look beyond age-old biases and grudges to see what’s really inside. I’m looking forward to the next one!! NOTE: Contains language and graphic sexual content.
Melanie R
Apr 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good Paranormal

This is an interesting take on the paranormal world where you have Reapers who eat souls and Keepers who protect them. The Reaper Empress is once again going after the Eastmond family since Lucy is the chosen one who is prophesied to end the war. In this book Aiden a Reaper helps the Eastmonds and ends up dating Liv one of the Eastmond family. They win this battle but the war will rage on.
Mindy
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Paranormal fantasy

This book delves deeper into the relationships of the main characters. It also has suspense and a deepening of the characters. The only bad thing is that it ends too soon.
Heidi
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ghosts, paranormal
If you made it this far into the series you already know how action packed and exciting it is. This installment focuses on Liv. I don't want to give anything away so we will just say things are getting really serious at this point and there is no lack of action. I can't wait for the next book! ...more
Crystal Gray
Nov 06, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a quick read. It wasn't bad, but wasn't great either. It was just more of the same. Liv and Aiden owned up to their feelings. The Empress is still doing what she does best, we didn't really learn anything new in this book. Again that doesn't make it bad, Liv and Aiden needed their story. ...more
Lizzy
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just as awesome as the others.

Malone has definitely done justice to the story and the characters in this most recent book. With the blossoming romance of the characters and a war raging around them, it's hard to put down! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Jeanette Longford
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Keeper Under Fire (Graveyard Guardians Book 3)

Really enjoyed this read. A Keepers & Reapers, Supernatural continuing battles. With a large some what mental, in the fun sense family. With love affairs emanating from unlikely sources. Good fun, I'd definitely recommend it.
Malissa
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Exciting and hot

Liv and Aiden was a lead into from the last novel, but the heat between them was what was not hinted at. It felt shorter than the previous novel, but still an action packed adventure. I get the feeling more reapers will be joining team luc and jack.
Kelli
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good book

I like this series it is interesting. I have already pre-ordered the next book. I can’t wait to see how this series will end.
mrs pamela hatcher
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

Just love these stories, sad, funny, scary and brilliant, love them all..... can’t wait for the next one to come out....Pam
Maureen Horswell
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The storyline just gets better and better. I really loved the thought of someone protecting souls, but as in real life, things are never clear cut. Romance at its best.
Shirley Jennings
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well worth reading.

This is one of those series you just can't put down it is action packed. I loved the first three and ready for the next book in the series.
Sue
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another good story.

I enjoyed this book very much. Aidan and Olivia, two strong characters get it together, Lucy and Jack have a surprise.
A.C. Wilson
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Aiden and Liv

Another great book! I love the contrasting personalities between the Keepers and Reapers. Liv and Aiden are pulled into an impossible relationship but how sexy it is!
Cathy Gearheart
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Par Excellent

A must read. Excellent series. Great characters with fantastic storyline. Not the everyday vampires, werewolves, etc, but a new fantastical twist.
tiffany nathasingh
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read

Love the action And romance. I can believe Jack is going to be a daddy it seems to shocking and that his friend changed sides too
Yadira
Aug 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
it was good

it was great until after chapter 4 it went bacl to chapter 2. what did i spend my money on im very confused.
Pat Raab
Sep 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another defection from the Empress's force, and a new addition to the Keeper family. An excellent read. ...more
J.A. Cintron
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was weird and exciting at the same times as can't wait for the rest ...more
Donna Hokanson
Aug 16, 2017
Emma Bolland
Mar 22, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Ariel (Nano Wolves, #1)
  • Shift of Fate (Wolfguard Protectors, #1)
  • Don't Move
  • Girl Gone Mad
  • The Upheaval (The Survivor Chronicles, #1)
  • Mortality Bites Boxed Set (Mortality Bites #1-6)
  • The Divide (The Survivor Chronicles, #2)
  • The Lost Vampire Prince (Evil Rising #1)
  • The Forsaken (The Survivor Chronicles, #3)
  • Slaying Monsters for the Feeble (The Guild Codex: Demonized #2)
  • The Risen (The Survivor Chronicles, #4)
  • The Other Girl
  • Emperor's Throne (Desert Cursed, #6)
  • Defiance (Dragonics & Runics #1)
  • Edge of Magic (Tara Knightley, #1)
  • Chasing the Knight (Stealth Ops #6)
  • Irresistible (Neighbor from Hell, #11)
Jennifer Malone Wright is best known for her best selling novella series, The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter. Other works include the follow up to The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter series called The Arcadia Falls Chronicles, The Graveyard Guardians series and her full length vampire novel called Savior (A Higher Collective Novel).

She resides in the beautiful mountains of northern Idaho with her husband an

Graveyard Guardians (6 books)
  • Keeper vs. Reaper (Graveyard Guardians, #1)
  • Keeper of the Peace (Graveyard Guardians, #2)
  • Keeper of Spirits (Graveyard Guardians #4)
  • Keeper of Destinies (Graveyard Guardians #5)
  • Keeper of Truth (Graveyard Guardians Book 6)