Start by marking “Crushed” as Want to Read:
Crushed

Crushed (In This Moment #2)

4.54  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
“It’s not the moment that defines you, it’s the choices you make in reaction to it.”

One smile. One bus ride. One conversation. The beginning of everything.

Julianna has never wanted anyone more than she’s wanted Eric, but sometimes, life doesn’t pan out quite how you expect. The past ten years have been defined by the worst night of her life. Blinded by the weight of her p
Kindle Edition
Published August 10th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Crushed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crushed

Melanie
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a beautifully written story of self healing and second chances. I feel in love with Julianna and Eric's story. From friendship to separation to coming home and finally finding love where your heart always felt home.

A.D. McCammon is becoming a favorite author to watch out for. Excited to see what she comes out with next.
Gloria
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So I happened to come across a giveaway for the 2 books in the series and since I love finding new authors I thought I'd try and win. I did win and I'm so happy I entered. Both books were truly amazing and heartfelt. They pulled me in so quickly and wouldn't let me go. Beautifully written and books that will truly touch your heart and soul.
Kathy - Books & Munches
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s, read-in-2017
I received this book late at night one day, started reading in the afternoon the day after and finished it by the evening. So, you can say that it had a hold on me, didn't let me go and most definitely did not let me stop reading. At all.

I'm just not a huge fan of talking about the She Devil. She's like Voldemort - I don't dare utter her name.

Oh, and I just have to lovea book with any Harry Potter-reference in it. I just have to.

I love the way this book is  written . At first you keep switching
Amanda Lee Disheveled Book Blog
I love it, just love it when I find a new author and I easily fall in love with her story and her characters. I went into these two books blind, I just jumped right in and I came out with loving every moment and adding a new favorite author to my list!

Julianna and Eric's story was easy but still angsty. I mean the angst wasn't so so angsty, it was kinda easy, can you even call angst easy though? Lets just say I FELT the angst but it didn't make me anxious or give me ulcers. The story runs on a p
Mary Kazen *Rabid Readers Book Blog*

**** Warning, contains small spoilers ****

This is the second book in the In This Moment series by this author. I loved the first book, In This Moment. I was so excited to read this book, the second book. In the first book we learned the story of Brenden and Lizzy. The second book is about the story of Lizzy's best friend Jules, who is introduced in the first book, and a new character, Eric.
This is a story about two friends whose friendship started in high school. They both secretly loved each o
Megan Phillips
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So, I received this arc in a giveaway. I am so in love with this book!! It is truly A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!! It's about a woman trying to find herself, her courage and strength again... I needed to read a book like this right now! And I love how strong and independent Julianna (the main character) became throughout this book!!
*****SPOILERS MAY OCCUR........ CONTINUING READING AT YOUR OWN RISK........*******
Julianna and Eric are no doubt high school sweethearts and they are the best high school sweet
Rady Reads
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is about past crashing into the present. About love between two friends which has never stopped, about hurt and finding themselves and also reconnections.

My thoughts to Crushed.

I have to admit this was my first read by AD. I loved the story and the flow but at some point few parts of the book was predictable.

I loved the descriptions, both characters and the author's writing style. I don't want to spoil it for you as it's not something I would like myself.
Anyway it's great read and
Ebru
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*****ARC received from Foreword PR & Marketing, in exchange for an honest review*****

Hey guys!!! 👋 A.D. McCammon did it again with this book. I had really enjoyed the first book in this series and had given it a 5 star ⭐ review that you can find here: In This Moment (http://wp.me/p8Gs3A-6X)

But Curshed was just amazing, if Goodreads would let me, I would totally give this book a 6 stars ✨ and would recommend it to anyone and everyone. Crushed got a hold of me from the very first page and woul
Sassy Southern
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Star review for Crushed by A.D. McCammon!!! This book was phenomenal!! I could not put this book down for a minute. Jullianna and Eric's story is one that I will cherish and definitely read again!! They never thought in a million years they would run into each other again since they both married other people and then fate steps in. Could every bad thing from their past be erased? Julianna never wanted to come back to Tennessee but walking in on her husband of seven years with another woman pus ...more
Jennifer Bielarz
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting for this release and it did not disapoint. I could not put the book down and if it wasn't for taking care of young children I probably wouldn't have. Needless to say I finished reading Crushed in less than 24hrs, it was that good. Not only did I get pulled in by the story line, but the way the author shows flashbacks as well as different points of view were so well written they sucked me in. Also love how she tied her previous book (In This Moment) into the storyline linking ev ...more
Leila
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate enough to have received this ARC of Crushed for an honest review and how could I be anything but.

Crushed is beautifully written, it enraptured me from the get go, I didn't want to put it down. I found that the main characters resonated with me, it was scripted in a way that touched me & had my heart beating a little faster, I found myself rooting for them.

Both Julianna & Eric each have their own demons and are to trying to move on from the actions of their pasts, that is
Susan
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly loved this book! I became curious about Julianna while reading In This Moment, and am so happy that her story got told!

Julianna and Eric became close friends in high school. Neigh of them divulged their unrequited love for each other, so they suffered silently. While in college, events occur and cause Julianna to marry and move away. But years later, her marriage is over and she's moving back to Tennessee. There, she runs into Eric.

A.D. McCammon has a wonderful way of writing charac
Katrina K
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Crushed! That's exactly what I felt every few pages. The emotions that rolled off the pages of this book was written so beautifully and heart wrenching. I love that there was so much feeling coming off the characters and they knew exactly how they felt, no confusion, no impulse decisions. The flashbacks were also a nice surprise and twist. What else can I say without spoiling the story? I love it!!!! Can't wait to read another book by this amazing author!
Victoria Anne
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was such a beautifully written story about first love, heartbreak, and all of the things that make us human. I thought I loved Amber's first book In This Moment. It was nothing compared to how much I loved Crushed. I finished it over the span of 24 hours, unfortunately having to pause for silly things like going to work. I want to write a little bit about this book and how amazing it was, but I don't want to give anything away, so I'm going to try and keep this short.
"I'm an island. My out
Crissy
Jul 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have to start by saying the story itself was great. I enjoyed the characters a lot and the storyline was great. This story gives us Julianna, Christopher, Eric and Cara's story. Julianna and Eric were childhood friends and it was great reading glimpses of their childhood moments. I loved how the story switched from past to present. However, at one time it seemed to be a bit too much. I felt as if I was reading a ping pong match between the characters past, present, months, weeks and days befor ...more
Sharon
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Juli Hall
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc of Crushed in exchange for my honest review.

Beautifully written friends to lovers story. This is the second book in the series, Jules and Eric met and became friends in high school. Many years later and each with broken marriages they reconnect. Jules is fighting demons from the past and finally overcomes them with the love of Eric and her friend Lizzy. I really enjoyed this and highly recommend it.
Rae Bousum
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The thing I loved most about this book is that Julianna saves herself. Yes she has the love and support for her friends, family, and Eric but in the end she is the one who fights to takes her life back.

"Your life can only be defined by a single moment, if you allow it to be. Every moment counts, the good and the bad." - Crushed
CK
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another spectacular read! Full of emotion, passion and heartfelt sincerity, you will cherish the story of Jules and Eric. The story tears you apart and you keep cheering for a happy ending through the most difficult circumstances. Bravo AD!

Paula D
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Julianna & Eric were best friends in high school turned into crushes then lovers. This book has lots of flash backs about there life then and now. Julianna has a secret and that's why she went away but now Julianna is back and seeing Eric again years later is stirring the pot! Eric has always loved Julianna but knows he can't trust her until both open up about everything. Lots of angst and heartache but in the end love powers all. 5/5 stars ****Reviewed for Sweet & Spicy Read provided fo ...more
Maria
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it

Poignant story about rediscovering your first love. Jules and Eric lost out the first time by not communicating their feelings towards the other. This book shows that if love is meant to be it will happen.
Jessica
Cheryl Timms
Aug 12, 2017
Mandi Martinez
Aug 13, 2017
Daughter, sister, wife, mother, avid reader and writer.
More about A.D. McCammon...

In This Moment (2 books)
  • In This Moment (In This Moment #1)