Start by marking “Give Hope a Chance (A Chance and a Hope Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Give Hope a Chance (A Chance and a Hope Book 3)

Give Hope a Chance (A Chance and a Hope #3)

4.71  ·  Rating details ·  186 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
The third and final book in Chance and Hope's trilogy.

In Chance Encounter and Finding Hope, we've watched as Chance learned to open his heart to happiness. In this final book we'll see if he's be able step into the future with Hope.

Published July 11th 2017 by Xenion, Inc

To ask other readers questions about Give Hope a Chance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Give Hope a Chance

Laurie Louis
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing

In the third and final book of the A Chance and a Hope trilogy, we finally get to start off in a good place. Hope is moving to town to live with Chance and to be closer to her father who has now moved back. The only question we have to ask is: when is Chance finally going to ask Hope to marry him. Actually, it's the same thing that Hope thinks throughout the first half of the book. (Spoiler alert: the way he does is so romantic).

As with both of SJ McCoy's other series - The Summer Lake Series an
Carolyn Cooper
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a beautiful ending to the Chance series of books! All 3 Chance books should be read in order to get the full love of these characters. The story continued with the many emotional issues Chance has to mentally & physically go through, to accept the death of his beloved Cleo, & find himself able to work his way to true happiness with Hope. The reader will be smiling one second & crying the next. Beautifully written, emotionally feeling, & the true test of love lost, found, &am ...more
Jamie Rhodes
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the beautiful conclusion of Hope and Chance's story. Yes, you need to read the first two before this one. The book continues their story as Chance learns how to live in the present and not in the past. I love Hope. She is a strong female lead and just what Chance needs in his life. SJ did a bang up job of converting Hope's dad into a likable character. Summer Lake characters and Remington Ranch characters finally meet in this conclusion. Dual point of view. No cliffhanger. Chance finally ...more
Shannon
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have absolutely loved this series and this last book did not disappoint. I laughed and cried and was so thrilled with the ending! SJ McCoy is such a great writer. Can't wait to see wait she publishes next!!
Brandi Sartin lawrence
This book makes you feel everything! You laugh, you cry, and everything in between. Loved Chance and Hope's story. So glad they found each other. Still sad that was the last Summer Lake book 😩
Tonya Pierce
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The final book of Chance and Hope. Chance is learning to let the past rest in peace. He's finally looking forward to a future. His past is sad and filled with heartache but his future is bright and filled with Hope.
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Chance is forced to come face to face with the past and either put it behind him or keep holding on for dear life. When he is also faced with a decision of where to go to next with Hope. Hope is ready to take this next step in her life and she is all to happy to do it with Chance. But when family and friends starting asking whats next she is faced with weather Chance can put the past in the past and make the biggest promise of all. Can love conquer it all?
This book reminds me of when you use to
Diane Patterson
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review:
Give Hope Chance - SJ McCoy
FIVE STARS

I have to say I have gotten lucky again and found another wonderful authors to read. This 3rd story of Chance and Hope really shows the wonderful love and loyalty of not just these two people, but of all their friends and extended family. This story is the finally of a long journey of love through the past to the present. Chance has so many people that have loved and cared for him for so long and so happy for him that he has finally found his love/soul
J M ANSLOW
Another brilliant story

This last story in the give Hope a Chance trilogy is a perfect ending to Chances story. The bringing together of his Montana family and his Summer Lake family and friends at his wedding was the perfect blend of the two halves of his life coming together in love and harmony. For anyone who hasn't yet read the Summer Lake books and The Remington Ranch books don't know what a treat they've missed! Can't wait for the next books to come out!
Jodi
Loved it!!

I have just loved Chance and Hope!! Hope showed Chance he didn't have to give up his past for her because his past made him the man he is today the man she fell in love with. I have laughed and smiled and even cried reading there story!! It just touches your heart!! I would recommend this book to anyone!!!
Mary Schuck
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the 3rd book of a 3 part series and it finished the series in the best way possible! I have read both the Summer Lake series and the Remington Ranch series by SJ McCoy and always wanted Chance to get his happy ending and he finally did in this book. This book brings both series full circle. You should definitely take the time to read these books!
Regan Pierce
I Love the characters

Although I enjoyed Hope and Chance's romance, what I loved most about this book is Chance finally being able to relax and enjoy his friends and family. He comes alive because of Hope. Another great book that ties S J McCoy's 2 series together.
Sara Heisler
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book. I loved how they visited summer lake it was the perfect ending to Chance and Hopes story
Veronica Mostel
Wow

I loved this series from the start. I feel in love with each character. I can't wait for more. Amazing author
Nicole Hartke
10 stars

10 stars I loved it..... I love all your books I can't wait for your next book.... your one of my favorite authors......
Thank you for all the gerat books.....
Emmie Phillips
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg chance 😍 I fell in love with him from the start especially everything he did for April but since he got his own books just wowzer... Hang on pain eases 😘
Nikki Costello
Jul 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a complimentary copy of this book through Crazy Cajun Book Addicts for an honest review.

This is the third and final part of Chance and Hope's story and I've thoughly enjoyed it.

It's definitely been a rollercoaster of emotions for them as we have seen Chance fight his way through the grief he was carrying and with Hope's help finally learning to love again. I also think we've really seen Hope grow aswell throughout the books reconnecting on a more personal level with her dad, finding
C
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The final book in The Chance and Hope Trilogy and it couldn't have been better. McCoy did a great job in the Summer Series and The Montana Remington's. I stumbled on to her books by chance, and I am so happy I did. I grew up in the area of the Summer Series and it felt like home. And I had the good fortune of living in the same area as the Remington's live. Concidence...

You can't help but get excited when you read about Chance and Hope. There is some angst, but isn't that life? Montana is the la
Mags
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This final installment in Chances story is definitely my favourite of the three. Only because Chance finally gets his happy ever after and even though this one made me cry multiple times. I still adored it, as it was a beautiful, engaging story. That was also sweet and heartwarming. But not only that I got to visit Summer Lake again and catch up with some of my favourite characters. As for the wedding I thought it was truly perfect and I enjoyed reading this story so much.

I would therefore happ
Joanna Brocklehurst smith
What an amazing conclusion to this series. Hopefully we will still see this couple in future books.
Both Chance, whom we have got to see snippets off in other books, and Hope have not had an easy life. Both carry grief with them, but together can they let go of their pasts and move forward?
I have read EVERY book by this author and can never wait for the next to be released, whether it be a Summer Lake, a Remmington Ranch or Chance, which is a lovely joining book. It was amazing to see both worl
Carolyne Wood
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've loved this set of books from the start and the final one hasn't let me down.
If you love broody cowboys with lots of sex appeal then you can't go wrong this this book.
It's the final instalment of Chance and Hopes story, there's mixed emotions, love, hot sex and an incredible story of two people from two different walks of life that are destined to be together no matter what's thrown in their way.
Thoroughly enjoyed this read and all of SJ McCoy's other books which come together throughout
Robin Geary
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh SJ you game my man Chance an HEA like no other. Finally, Finally, Finally. I loved Chance from the first mention of him from Summer Lake straight to Remington Ranch and back again. We lived through his sorrow and his inability to let go of the past. His quiet broody passion was hiding him from being the sweet gentlemanly, protective and loving cowboy. Can't thing of a better end to his trilogy. Although I'm certain we will hear about him again. Hey a girl can dream can't she? "Hold On Pain Ea ...more
Kim Richards
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

I loved this book. It was a great way to finish Chance and Hopes story.
I was pulled In right from the beginning and was watching the book play out in my head.
I have stated before that I love Chance and have since we met him in the Remington Ranch series. I have laughed at this book and I cried from chapter 2, but so worth it to see that they got what they both deserved.
Highly recommend this and all other books that SJ McCoy has written, I don't think anyone will be disappointed.
I look f
Kris
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just a beautiful wrap up story to end a wonderful trilogy. I loved that it was the end of Chance's story but truly just the beginning. So many life lessons for all readers in this series but particularly in this last book. Just an awesome love story with Hope and Chance ❤ and we get to revisit Summer Lake and it's many characters as well as all of the Remington's. Congratulations SJ McCoy on a job very well done! ...more
Linda Wittmann
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SJ McCoy can spin a tale so you feel like you are a part of the story! Indulge yourself and take a trip to Montana and a visit to Summer Lake and vacation in your couch with these characters that will feel like your friends. Chance's story started many books ago, but I couldn't love his happily ever after any more. The characters are very real and have everyday fears, but give us all hope that happiness is a choice. Well done SJ!
june allan
The Best

Give me a cowboy romance by this author and I'm happy. McCoy has a way with words and a wonderful story to tell like no one I know. Make sure you have the tissues handy as you surely are going to get all wrapped up in her stories. I never have been able to put down one of McCoy's books once I've started. A MUST READ.
Elizabeth Evans
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awe not the end

But a beginning! Wow I have really enjoyed all three chance\hope books a great series! And want more! They found each other worked thru their problems while they fell in love and made a promise to one another! And now a little one one the way! More to come sj McCoy I hope and thanks for great books!
Julia Diaz
Where There's Hope There's Happiness

I am so happy you decided to write Chance's book in three parts. There's just too much to his story. I could have even gone for a book four. Hope is the perfect partner in life for Chance. She gets what he went through and is going through. Thank you for this great series. I loved catching up with everyone. Can't wait for the next book.
Kandy
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Better have some tissues handy for this one. The author did an awesome job of letting Chance go through his grieving process. I finished this yesterday and still can't quit thinking about the story-that is how I know it was a great book for me.

Happy to hear there are a few more books for the series as I am certainly not ready for it to be over.
Rhonda Ziglar
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this series, what a great conclusion to a beautiful series. I absolutely loved Chance and Hope's story, so emotional with all the feels. S.J. McCoy is such an amazing storyteller and she never disappoints. I highly recommend this book and series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Hi, I'm SJ. A coffee addict, lover of chocolate and drinker of good red wines. I'm a lost soul and a hopeless romantic. Reading and writing are necessary parts of who I am. Though perhaps not as necessary as coffee! I can drink coffee without writing, but I can't write without coffee.

I grew up loving romance novels, my first boyfriends were book boyfriends, but life intervened, as it tends to do,
More about S.J. McCoy...

A Chance and a Hope (3 books)
  • Chance Encounter (A Chance and a Hope, #1)
  • Finding Hope (A Chance and a Hope, #2)