Start by marking “Catching Genesis” as Want to Read:
Catching Genesis

Catching Genesis

How do I reject thee? Let me count the ways. When the future Alpha, a major player rejected her for the Queen B, Genesis and her two best friends came up with a plan to give the arrogant future alpha the taste his own medicine. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. One Operation Payback later, add a certain lycan to the mix, and Genesis's life gets a bit more interesting ...more
ebook, Wattpad
Published February 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Catching Genesis, please sign up.
Aadrika Singh You cannot read on this site unfortunately, here you can only find books that you like and keep track of all you have read or want to read. But you…moreYou cannot read on this site unfortunately, here you can only find books that you like and keep track of all you have read or want to read. But you can buy this book off of amazon.(less)
Vampire Academy by Richelle MeadTwilight by Stephenie MeyerCity of Bones by Cassandra ClareHush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickDead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
Supernatural Romance
1,344 books — 2,393 voters
A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley ColeLothaire by Kresley ColeKiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsThe V Girl by Mya RobartsBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
The One and Only
741 books — 425 voters

More lists with this book...

Viviane
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Catching Genesis is really funny and addictive. The author was able to innovate a werewolf story and the book keeps you wanting more and more. I had a really good time reading it and at the same time I couldn't wait to read ne next chapter I didn't want it to end.
Alaina
Catching Genesis was simply adorable. It follows a young werewolf, named Genesis, who is about to turn 18 years old. She's also going to finally find out who the hell is her god damn mate too. She can't decide who it might be but she does eye some options that she would like.

Well, her life kind of got flipped upside down once she found out her mate was Logan. He's going to be the alpha of their pack and I absolutely hated the loser. He fucking denied her as his mate. What kind of douche schnozzl
Mary P
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you have yet to decide or start reading a Werewolf/Lycan book , I strongly recommend you begin with this one which takes you on an adventurous journey of love and laughter, fortitude and loyalty without the sense of "predictability". Brilliantly woven by an author who has an incredible imagination that is able to weave the characters into the written word! ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BOOK and I'm looking forward to the sequel and many more...
Abigail Neely
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I ran across this book on Wattpad a few months ago and read the whole thing in one day. It is written in a way that hooks your attention and doesn't let go. Catching Genesis is full of suspense, mystery, laughter, and romance. I have read it multiple times now, and sometimes go back and re-read certain parts. I would certainly recommend this to anybody who loves cute werewolf stories. I loved it, five stars to the amazing author.
Julz
Mar 28, 2018 rated it liked it
This was surprisingly good and funny. I will definitely be looking to read another in this series.

Ninja!!
faith
May 13, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
45%

my friend recommended this book to me, so I had high hopes for it, but I was really disappointed. Catching Genesis follows a werewolf named Genesis who has looked forward to meeting her mate, who she's assigned to at birth, for her whole life. but then her mate rejects her, so she launches this "Operation Payback" and meets Constantine, who is one of the most popular boys at school, and a lycan (basically a super-werewolf)?

some aspects of this book were really good, like the character buildin
si
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Anita.Z
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is phenomenal, an absolute heart pounding tale. I've been in love with it since the beginning when I first read it on Wattpad, even words can't describe how I feel right now- especially since you have decided to publish this amazing story. This book has inspired me in many ways as I have been wanting to write my own book, it was a great experience reading this great book, I hope you continue your journey as an author.
Kacy Bao
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Probably one of my favourite books that I was lucky to find on Wattpad. If you love anything to do with romance, comedy, werewolves and lycans than you'll love this book!!
The Me
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The best!! 👍🏻 if you like werewolves, Lycans, mates, bond, romance, comedy, angst, sweetness, everything all wrap in one, then this book is for you. If you are a reader then I highly recommend to read this. I assure you, you won't be disappointed 👊🏻👌🏻👍🏻😎 you will even repeat it over and over again. 😄😉
Bakula Anđela
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Usually, I don't read this type of books, but this is phenomenal. I can't wait you to finish "Fighting Darius"
Maia Harmon
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is hands down one of the most amazing books I have ever read. The story line is great and you would never suspect what the ending will be. I can't wait until this is published so I can get my copy.
Lexi
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I literally could not put this book down! I have been on a werewolf book spree lately and the description looked good so I read the first ten chapters and couldn’t put it down. I was staying up until 3-4 in the morning and only getting measly hours of sleep because the book was so amazing. I highly recommend this book to anyone who likes werewolves, romance, strong women, and a grand time.
Kayleigh Lewis
I had quite an issue with this book. It wasn't something small either! It was MAJOR!! Was this book proof-read before being released? Because it was awful! The constant past & present tense in one sentence!!! It took so much enjoyment out of the book!
The storyline was good, the characters were... Good/okay. But the bloomin' past & present drove me barmy!!
Oh, and not forgetting "my wolf Ezra" 2 or 3 times is fine, or just sporadically as a little refresher, but it was pretty much every t
Clementym
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-main
Catching Genesis is an amazing book with twisters.
Vicki
DNF at 26%
Great story/plot but really needs editing. Will gladly read again if that occurs.
Meghan
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-college
*2.5 stars*
Margo
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: guilty-pleasure
Ludicrous, overdramatic, cliched, VERY enjoyable guilty pleasure. I will definitely read the next one in this series.
Nikki Poulos
Feb 15, 2018 rated it liked it
WastingTime
Nov 26, 2018 rated it did not like it
*takes a deep breath of disappointment*
OKAY PEEPS LISTEN UP! THIS IS JUST MY OPNINION! SO IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT DONT READ!

This novel sucks. It’s basically your typical Wattpad werewolf novel (I read it on Wattpad by the way). The writing sucks. The plot is nonexistent and is utterly pointless and confusing at best. It’s filled with tiring tropes. The world makes no sense. The relationship between Constantine and Genesis is toxic. They are constantly banging each other and when they’re not, they
Totally
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BEAUTIFULLY written, well thought out, good dynamic characters, no flat characters which are so common nowadays, and not the cliche werewolf/lycan story. Very unique. LOVE IT SO MUCH. LITERALLY WAIT EVERY WEEK FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF THE SEQUEL. It's so great that I sometimes thing of the days of the week this way - like, 2 days until the next Fighting Darius update. Or something. It's great. So glad she finally added this book to goodreads so that I can extol its virtues(:
Lola
Sep 22, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story but terrible editing

So, first off I probably would've given this five or four stars if it wasn't riddled with so many grammar errors. There's a lot of tense issues, places where the author mixes up was and is, were and are, and quite a few times where the characters are clearly referencing the past but using present tense. There's quite a bit of passive voice that can be off putting as well. And the errors are not just a few but throughout the entire book, so it's hard to overlook.
T
Reishamae Unico
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm a kind of girl who loves to read than go out with her friends. My whole life revolved around going to school, doing family responsibilities and reading. At 10, when life got harder for me, I became a bookworm and started to drift to my own world where words gave me comfort and escape from reality that is life. I read anything that caught my interest, and eventually reading became a vital part of my life, like breathing. One day in the my 117th year, one of my friend in Facebook told me about ...more
sdnnme
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bhumika Negi
Shelves: alpha-males
This was my first book of this author and I fell HARD for the author, the book, the characters and why ofcourse Caspian ( can't wait to read his book).

All werewolf romance books are cliches *sobs* , the alpha males always and I mean ALWAYS fck up! So tired and craving a good werewolf book I stumbled upon catching Genesis.

I call it divine intervention. The characters were funny, intense and they developed as the plot progressed. And the most important thing...
Emily Stone
Shelves: already-read
I read this book on Wattpad. It was the BEST book ever. You seriously need to buy and read this book. It will be the best thing that ever happened to you. She really brings out the beauty of Lycans and werewolves. The only thing I can say about this book right now is brilliant. I got so hooked on it that I couldn't wait into the next chapter comes out. And now I am really her next series book. All I have to say right now is OFF THE HOOk!!!!! I'm jumping in my seat waiting for the next chapter. I ...more
Nynke
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the best werewolf books out there. I truly, truly loved it. A great plot. I especially loved the attitude towards the the rejection, as in so many werewolf books, it gets forgiven so quickly. Just the right amount of cliché, just the right amount of not-getting-pregnant(quite honestly, one of the most frustrating tropes in rejection-stories: Alpha rejects female-werewolf, she runs away, he finds her, forgive and forget and two months later she's preggers but has to fight and loses the pup ...more
Ayan
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When you are a frequent Wattpad reader you'll at some point go through a dilemma, which I call 'The Loop'. It's a detrimental stage of a reader's life where you are stuck on one genre that you love but all you're finding is the same book over and over again, that's what happened to me when I started the werewolf category. It was a nauseating void of 'obsessive kidnapping alphas with issues' and 'pack punching bag is rejected then gets back with satans spawn', I was sick of it. However on my last ...more
Nina Ann
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
  • Elemental Shining (Paranormal Public #3)
  • The Recruit: Book Three (The Recruit, #3)
  • Jamb  (Cornerstone, #3)
  • Primal Quest (Primal Attractions, #1)
  • Beloved (The Crystor #3)
  • Arise (Syrenka, #3)
  • Snow, Blood, and Envy
  • Phase (Phase Trilogy, #1)
  • Claiming Excalibur (Legendary Saga #2)
  • Red Dawn (Crossroads Academy, #2)
  • Caprion's Wings (The Cat's Eye Chronicles, #3.5)
  • Endeavor (King Arthur and Her Knights, #6)
  • Original Sin (Alexandra Jones, #2)
  • Fighter (Outsider, #3)
  • Cat Scratch Fever
  • Taking Back Forever (The Kindrily, #2)
Nicole Riddley lives in Ontario Canada. She likes to travel, swim, read, write, paint, draw and take pictures in her spare time. She takes thousands of pictures every time she travels. She loves drawing portraits of people that tell stories. She loves coloring outside the lines.
“Oh, cuddly bunnies and fuzzy slippers!” 8 likes
“My mom puts her hand on her chest. Then she puts up her hand over her forehead and declares, “You know what, honey? I'm glad we only have two daughters.” “Yeah,” says dad. “We should be thankful that we have at least two years to recover from this before Autumn turns eighteen.” 6 likes