Start by marking “Small Town F*ck Club” as Want to Read:
Small Town F*ck Club

Small Town F*ck Club

No blurb for Small Town because it would have too many spoilers. #youknowimright #thatendtho
Go read A-LIST F*CK CLUB, then come here for the story you're dying to get your hands on!
xo, frankie
Published June 15th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Small Town F*ck Club, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Small Town F*ck Club

Jennifer Finn
Jackie D
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
We get Sawyers story! After reading the steamy, fun F*ck Club book about Cal and Jules, I was ecstatic to learn we would get this hottie about Sawyer! Once again Frankie Love does not disappoint!
Running from everything Sawyer ends up in Jules hometown, needing a drink and a place to sleep. Not sure what to expect from this country style bar, just hoping not to be recognized, to his surprise while sitting at the bar his senses would are assaulted by the female bartender taking his order. Sadie is
Hazel Harkins
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW! Frankie Love has once again created an awesome love story with lots of sparks and flames.

I literally could not put this book down once I started reading it.

Sawyer Sadie had instant heated attraction which lead them both to the knowledge they were not alone and the past didn't matter.

This book is filled with mystery, love, forgiveness and several HEA, as well as surprises of an interesting kind and action of a somewhat different kind in Frankie's books. It will keep you glued to the pages un
Jodi Cain
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Sawyer from the beginning and I fell in love with him even more now. Sadie and Sawyer may have grew up differently but they were more alike than they thought. When you find the one you just know. They were perfect together and their chemistry was scorching. This book has it all. Sexy, heartbreaking, heartfelt and most of all love overflowing on the pages. It took a tragedy to bring people together, but what is more important is the family that is not by blood. They are your real family. ...more
Blythespirit Reviews
Frankie Love's second F*ck Club book is as great as the first!

I fell in love with Ms. Love's well developed characters. Not perfect, but doing the best they could with what they had. Trying to deal with messed up circumstances with as much integrity as possible while remaining true to the important and real parts of their lives. Small Town F*ck Club is the continuing story of The A List F*ck Club and takes place in a small town in the heartland, about as far as one can get from LA, CA. This stor
Megan Harrington
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

After reading Jules and Cal's story I was excited to read about Sawyer. I absolutely loved Sawyer's story. Like usual Frankie Love know how to create hot and sexy stories. Sawyer and Sadie are both running from there past. When Sawyer first sees Sadie it is love at first sight. But how long could they run from there past. I highly recommend this book Frankie Love never disappoints
Emma Roberts
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another cracking book from Frankie!! Really good read. This is the story of Sawyer and Sadie.....please make sure you have read A List club by Frankie first!!! Sawyer has faked his own death and gone to a small town where he meets Sadie and the mutual attraction is instant. They are both running from their pasts for their own reasons.... what happens when they reasons re surface?!?! Really great read, fab storyline and great characters. Highly recommended
Jacqualine Davis
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'd been dying to get my hands on Sawyer's story since finishing A-List. Frankie Love didn't disappoint! Sawyer and Sadie were perfect for each other. This book had suspense, steam, reconciliation, and even another couple making a connection. I don't want to give away any spoilers so one-click this book now! You don't have to read A-List first, but I would recommend reading it so you have a better understanding of Sawyer and his former life.
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Tragedy to triumph

Sawyer and Sadie are both running away from their past. Their chance encounter at a bar leads them down a path of discovery. They learn about strength, passion and true love. The characters were great, the plot had numerous twists and turns and I was hooked from the opening pages. A great read that I highly recommend.
Peni
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: novella
Recommended

Highly recommend reading the A-List F*ck Club first.
I enjoyed this story. It falls in time with a anov e mentioned story. It is a bit melodramatic at times and could definitely use a good editor. There are many clever little bits of wisdom. The ultimate lesson of living in the light with truth is a good reminder.
Candice
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So so good

This book comes after A-list and you should really read that one first. I won't give it all away here because you should really read that one first. I will say that it's hot, hot, hot! And more! This is my favorite of the two! Loved this couple!
It did have a few more typing errors but not enough to take away from the story or become annoying.
WineAboutBooks
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
...to make one fabulous book.

Wow! I mean i seriously didn't think that Frankie could do better than Cal and Jules' s story, but man she did a fantastic job with Sawyer and Sadie. She adds in just enough twists and turns to keep you flipping the pages. There was passion, heartbreak, lies, and danger all mixed together to make one fabulous book.
Holli Cadwell
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

I enjoyed the book immensely the plot line was superbe and the characters were extremely likable and Realistic. Keep doing what you're doing with writing these books you are extremely talented thanks again for your time and effort.
Joy Lowery
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Frankie does it again!!

Sawyer is a DEAD man. Sadie is a murderer on the run. But are they? Can two people running from their pasts come together to heal each other. Read this continuation of the A-List F#ck Club.
Deemahrling
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this story

I loved this story. I was so shocked when I found out that Spencer was alive! I wasn't expecting that. Frankie really knows how to take you from heartbreak to joy.
T Van
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Some Needs Are Universal

I really enjoyed Sawyer's story, although how coincidental that he ended up in *that* small town! Sadie unfurls a bit slower, aided by the other characters that pop up. All in all, it's about an unexpected and powerful love between two damaged souls.
KB Kind
Small Town Love And Drama

Sweet and sexy romance filled with drama and tough decisions.
My only problem with this book is that I wanted to see a follow up with Teddy getting a HEA too. What can I say? I have a soft spot for the Teddys of the world.
Haddie
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I freaked out when I read Sawyer being alive.

I freaked out when I read Sawyer was alive in Cal's book. Reading what Sawyer was doing, what he was thinking to fake his death was awesome and answered my questions. Frankie Love is amazing!!
Megan
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So so good! Sawyer is a different alpha than what Frankie writes and I really really enjoyed his & Sadie's story. Sawyer is more affectionate and much better communicator than a lot of the other Alphas. This was such a great story and Frankie was right. No blurb because it would give it all away!!!
Stephanie
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I knew it! Gotta love a continuation that involve some of your favorite characters. Sawyer's and Sadie were exactly what each other needed. Throw in some action and sexy sizzle and we have another home run from Frankie Love.
Sophie Koufes
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved A-List-Fuck-Club about Cal & Jules so I was thrilled that Sawyer Bennett Cal's best friend was getting his own book. I love this hot read! A read jam packed with sweet & sexy moments. This novel takes you on a sexy journey full of twists & witty moments.The ending was perfect. A perfect fun & sexy read.
Melody Smith
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! This book has to be one of my favorites of Frankie Love!! I loved it!! Steaming hot!!!
LORRIE
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was laughing, crying and falling in love. This was a wonderful book
Isabella Bazz
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book enjoyed Sawyer's and Sadie's love story. Definitely would recommend this book.
Amy Miller
Misty
Jun 20, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Suck Me
  • Cocktailing (Cocksure, #2)
  • Slay: Rivalry (Slay Quartet, #1)
  • Dangerous Control (Dark Dominance, #3)
  • Boss
  • Make Me Crave (Make Me, #2)
  • Sheltered (Quick Construction, #1)
  • Game On (Aces Hockey, #8)
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
  • Walk the Line (Man of the Month, #12)
  • Soaring with Fallon (Big Sky, #4)
  • Hot to the Touch (Brotherhood by Fire, #1)
  • Vicious Minds (Children of Vice, #4)
  • The Son & His Hope
  • Risky Play (Red Card, #1)
  • Full Mountie (Frisky Beavers, #3)
  • Sinful Like Us (Like Us, #5)
  • Come A Little Closer
Frankie Love writes filthy-sweet stories about bad boys and mountain men. As a thirty-something mom to six who is ridiculously in love with her own bearded hottie, she believes in love-at-first-sight and happily-ever-afters. She also believes in the power of a quickie.

❤ Get ready to fall in love ... you deserve it! ❤

Website - http://bit.ly/2ra5I7t

Amazon Author Page -http://amzn.to/2r9ZVhS

Faceb
“Everything we do together is heightened because I know you feel things deeper than the average man. You feel things to your core. Way past your heart. You feel with your soul.” 0 likes