Start by marking “The Terms: Part Two (The Terms Duet)” as Want to Read:
The Terms: Part Two (The Terms Duet)

The Terms: Part Two

(The Terms Duet #2)

Camilla

I longed to believe my bond with Ellis was impenetrable, but in reality, I held secrets that could blow open the tightly woven seam of our newfound relationship. Would he understand how we were both victims in his brother’s betrayal, or would he take his anger out on the one person still alive–me? Could the words my sister spoke about Liam’s father be true? If so,
Published June 30th 2017

Candace
The second book in 'The Terms Duet' takes on a much more domesticated feel. Ellis and Camilla have settled into their life together, in spite of the secrets. When everything comes to light, they must face the fact that everything may not be as it seems. Both have to live with their actions and the chain of events they triggered.

Meanwhile, there is another story playing out. Camilla and Ellis share the spotlight with Greyson and Sasha. This unlikely duo strikes up a friendship that morphs into so
Sophia Triad
"Someone once told me to be the daring eagle who spreads his wings and soars above the clouds. Maybe you should take his advice. Be daring, Greyson. I hear there are rainbows and unicorns up there … maybe Skittles, too."

The second book in the series does not follow the norm of book duets. A second love story is introduced and it is developed in parallel to the love story of Ellis and Camilla. The second story is about Ellis’ cousin, Grayson, and Camilla’s sister, Sasha.

Grayson is a prisoner o
Melanie (mells_view)
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I’ll follow these terms!

I don’t even know what to say other than I went into this story not expecting to like it, and I really flipping enjoyed it. In this story there are more than just Ellis and Camilla’s POV’s but I will let the additions be a surprise.

This is closure to Ellis & Camilla and there is also a bit of a surprise inside. That I ADORED. Agh. This duet was so good. Even though it is a duet book two wasn’t filled with filler. Ruby Rowe actually makes the story feel fresh by adding
Ramona
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I decided it's best to write a review about the whole series, trying to highlight some important aspects from book 1 and book 2, but believe me, you have to read the duet in order to get the big picture here.

So, in book 1 we meet Camilla, a young woman who works in a bar to support her baby boy and sister. After hearing that the father of her child, Tony, died, she attends his funeral and leaves him his picture, because they never got to meet in person. There, she meets Ellis, his big brother, w
-S♡
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars
★5 Stars! The Terms...
“I’m losing myself in the pleasure, falling into the abyss of Ellis Burke, where his soul resides and I could live for all of eternity.”
Romance Readers Retreat
This book starts off right where book one ended with Ellis being told he has met Camilla before. This was a slower read for me than book one because a lot happens to the characters and with the plot. In addition to continuing with Camilla and Ellis' story, Sasha and Greyson take a staring role. I really liked Greyson. This is one of those stories where I was much more invested in the make leads than the female leads. While I enjoyed Camilla and Sasha, I was all about Ellis and Greyson.

I don't wa
Kira
Dec 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, bdsm

The cliffhanger from the first book was resolved without much drama. Finally Ellis and Camilla talked about everything. It drives me nuts when issues arise simply because characters don't communicate. The main reason I didn't like this as much as the first book was because about a third of the way into it Sasha and Greyson started getting their own chapters, which were largely independent of Ellis and Camilla's issues. I hate it when a story about one couple suddenly gets infused with a
April Symes
I have been eagerly awaiting book two in THE TERMS duet.I have to say I was so blown away by book 2, this book was so worth waiting for!!! Ms. Rowe wrote the perfect ending for Camilla and Ellis's story while also even starting a beginning for Camilla’s sister and Ellis’ brother.
This story is a continuation of the beginning of Camilla and Ellis's relationship from book 1 and finding out what is going on, what Camilla is afraid to face. We find out the deep secret that she has hidden about her so
Angela
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received and ARC from the Author in exchange for an honest review

I make no secret about how much I have been anticipating the release of The Terms: Part Two, I am happy to report that I was not disappointed. Rowe gave us the perfect ending to Camilla and Ellis's story and even a beginning to a new one. Hopefully that means we will have more stories centered around these couples in the future.

This story is a continuation of the beginning of Camilla and Ellis's relationship. We finally learn the
Barbara
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Utterly Fantastic! Even that isn’t saying enough about this duet. Ms Rowe has truly written an amazing storyline with characters that you can’t help but love and feel like you’re part of the family.

The characters are so true to life with everyday problems and values (just maybe on a richer scale). We have Ellis who is a rich sexy alpha male who is used to getting what he wants yet he also has a vulnerable side (especially when it come to Camilla and her son Liam). We have Camilla who will do wh
NavyWifery BookBlog
I received this ARC from the author for my honest review.

With the cliff hanger at the end of Part One, I've been impatient waiting to get my hands on this book! It was greatly anticipated and I was not disappointed! It was glorious and worth the wait.

As was in the first book, Camilla and Ellis have some hurdles to jump through before their happily ever after. Secrets they are both keeping that will either rip them apart or make them stronger for having gotten last them.

When Sasha shows up unexp
Amanda Mann *Rabid Readers Book Blog*
HOLY COW! Another absolutely amazing story by Ms. Rowe!

I received this ARC from the author for a completely honest review, and that is exactly what I am going to give you.

First of all, I have been anxiously awaiting this book after the first one ended in such a cliffhanger. I haven't been able to think of much else! I received it yesterday and it was EXACTLY what I had been waiting for. I ended up finishing it in just a few hours.

I LOVE that it picked up exactly where we left off from the fir
Kathy Rouchelle
I’m having a hard time writing this review, not because of the story or the characters or anything, but because it is so damn good that I don’t want to say anything about it and make everyone just go out and read it! So, I will just say that:
This book is extremely well written with a storyline that picks up from where the first book left off and continues to tell it’s story. It will have your emotions running hard in one direction to the next as you read about Ellis, Camilla, Sasha, Greyson, Chr
Jamie
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG, what a way to bring this Story full Circle. The story picks up where Book 1 ended. Ellis have trust issues and when he finds out the truth of the pass connection with the Love of his life Camilla, to him the trust is broken. can their love be strong enough to bring then back together.Their problems are only more complicated if you add in Christopher is up to no good.

Sasha is trying to take it one day at a time to stay sober but with the kindness of Greyson , she isn't use to men being.nice
Karen Sedgman
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely fabulous Ruby Rowe!! Loved every minute of this story and l was entertain the whole way through!! So this is part two of The Terms where we get to find out the secrets and truths and we also had some drama in this story!! We get to find out what happens to Ellis and Camilla!! This ending was awesome!! Love Sasha and Greyson in this story!! Sure hope we get to hear more about their story and more about Camilla, Ellis and Liam!!!
Jos
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars
Very good conclusion!
Marie Felton
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy cow this book is fantastic it starts where book one left off. This book is well written, you will fall in love with the characters. The love between Camilla and Ellis is a love to last forever. As I was reading this book I felt like I was living in it. This book is most definitely a must read. I will say it again FANTASTIC!! Well done Ruby Rowe....
Mandy Sawyer
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was worried that this second book wasn't going to be as good as the first, I had nothing to worry about. I only wish I could give it more stars. I love the transformation that Ellis goes through. Oh and Greyson that man is mine...excellent writing with characters I will crave more from.
J. Grayland
May 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
I longed to believe my bond with Ellis was impenetrable, but in reality, I held secrets that could blow open the tightly woven seam of our newfound relationship. Interesting story line, good characters unfortunately I had this on audiobook and with two narrators voicing four different characters it got pretty confusing at times.
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
Wow, this book had my complete and utter undivided attention from beginning to end.

I couldn't seem to find myself a moment where I wanted to put it down.

I completely devoured this book in one sitting.

We get the conclusion of Camilla and Ellis' love story and boy what a love story it was. We also get a glimpse of Sasha, Camilla's sister and Greyson, Ellis' cousin.

Greyson helped Sasha out with dishing out the money to put her in a rehab home so she can get cleaned out of being a drug addict. The
Ruth
Jan 12, 2018 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the first book better. This one contains TWO couples. I felt the new couple deserved one of their own. Questions are answered from first book. Writing is good. Storyline just bugged me.
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
A beautiful ending to this story!

First of all, this is a continuation of The Terms: Part One. I don't think you will enjo this book unless you read the other one first!

I LOVE so many things about this book. It was like a two-for-one bonus! I got to read not only Camilla and Ellis' story, but I learned the outcome of Sasha and Greyson too. While I would have eagerly read their story in its own book, including Sasha and Greyson gave this book like a "soap opera" feel; I was INTO what was going on
Amanda Dubuque
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book, book 2 is even better than the first book. Ruby Rowe has made me a huge fan of hers and I highly recommend everyone trying this series, you will love it like I do.
Chantal
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ruby had us waiting for the final chapters of the The Terms. I can honestly say it was worth it. She delivered and provided answers to a lot of lingering questions. This was book told a multiple person POV. She elaborated on more behind the scenes things for Greyson and Sasha as well.

Camilla is finally learning to trust Ellis. Although the fear of her past always creeps up. She is working hard with her schooling, as well as taking care of Liam. She is also trying to help her sister, Sasha.

Ellis
Treena Ross - Rockstar Book Muse
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romance Suspense Readers
5 STARS

I have no words to tell you how spectacular, this story is. What a magnificent ending to this duet from this talented amazing author!!

The second book in this duet is a continuation of Camilla and Ellis' story and of course we are reading the story from their POV and also we are heaing the story from Sasha and Greyson's POV too. This story is full of everything you could want in a book along with really relatable characters!! The past and secrets are out, and the truth will set them all fr
Sarah O'Kelly
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was so happy to be able to read this book! Book one ended on a cliffhanger so getting the second book asap was much needed! And I am happy to say that Ruby did not keep us waiting too long! Sometimes I find the gaps between books in a series are so far apart that you need to re read the book before you can start the next however this was not the problem here , one quick read of the last chapter of part one and it all clicked into place!

Book 2 started right off where book 1 finished and the pa
Jamie Mounts
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily read this ARC for an honest review!

OMG! OMG! OMG! I wanted what felt like forever for this part 2 of the duet and all I can say is OMG. If you thought part 1 was good get ready to have your head blown. No thanks to Christopher and his revenge on Tony and Camilla. Ellis and Camilla's relationship grows stronger. Ellis saves the day by saving Camilla and Sasha so they no longer have to look over their shoulders ans can feel safe for once. The saves Greyson from making the biggest mis
Erica
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book two is when all hell breaks loose.
Secrets are unleashed, truths no one expected come to light.
While Sasha and Greyson's story is interwoven and keeps this from being entirely focused on Ellis and Camilla, it only adds to the story.

I got the ending I knew was coming, well I hoped. I had issues with Christopher almost from day one so his eventual behavior wasn't a shock in the least, his secrets were though.
This one moved much faster for me than book one, there was so much more packed into th
Wendy Livingstone
This is the second part of this amazing duet, and the story Camille and Ellis’s story continues. Hidden secrets are exposed, and the truth comes to light. These dynamic characters are all victims at the end of the day. This storyline is intense, emotional, with plenty of angst, with humorous banter. What a perfect ending to this storyline. Absolutely phenomenal work from this talented author, and I look forward to reading more of her work. I recommend Ruby’s work for all readers!
I voluntarily re
Bargain Basement: $10 Amazon Gift Card or Signed Paperback & Swag 1 9 Jun 30, 2017 03:17PM
Bargain Basement: $10 Amazon Gift Card 1 7 Jun 01, 2017 03:08PM

• Kiss of a Blade (No Mercy, #4)
  • Mate: Part One
  • Aurora James
  • Ollie
  • UnPlanned
  • Ripple Effect (Ripple Effect, #1-4)
  • Protector's Claim
  • The Hunted
  • The First Sin
  • Family Secrets
  • Miles Away (Carrion, #1)
  • Make Me Weak (Make Me, #1)
  • The Sinister Silhouette
  • Dressed in White
  • Slut (The Twin Duo, #2)
  • Brothers & Best Friends
  • Break
  • Deception
Ruby Rowe began writing in January of 2013 under the pen name Scarlet Wolfe, releasing contemporary and young adult. She soon tried her hand at writing erotica romance and fell in love with the genre.
The pen name Ruby Rowe came about when she decided it best to keep her racier books separate from her young adult romances.
When not writing, Ruby reads naughty books about possessive, hot alpha males

The Terms Duet (3 books)
  • The Terms: Part One (The Terms Duet, #1)
  • The Price: Greyson and Sasha's Story