Start by marking “Eye Candy” as Want to Read:
Eye Candy

Eye Candy

(Shacking Up #1.5)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  1,338 Ratings  ·  342 Reviews
A frightfully good time! Dive into these Halloween novellas from bestselling authors Tijan, J. Daniels, Helena Hunting, Bella Jewel and Tara Sivec. Featuring stories set in the worlds of their popular series.

Tijan's Fallen Crest crew are back for a weekend of mischief that takes a sinister turn; all four couples from J. Daniels' Alabama Summer series gear up for Halloween
Published September 5th 2017 by Swerve

To ask other readers questions about Eye Candy, please sign up.
Tara Multiple books! Each author has written a story set in the worlds of our popular series :)

Cristina | CristiinaReads
➳These are short stories that will have your heart wrapped around with so much tender love and passion, but also have you wanting more steamy romance all in one bundle…

➳So Much More by J. Daniels

➳Four love stories that we know of, and now add a fifth one because ladies and gentlemen, Nolan is going to steal your heart and break many more in his way. All the beautiful BAMA boys are back, ready to conquer and enamor the hearts of those who read about them. Their partners in crime are there by
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Publisher}

GETTING DOWN by HELENA HUNTING

I’ve shared the size of Bane’s cock with her. I’ve mentioned my new religion: the Church of Bane Cock. I’ve written sonnets about how beautiful it is. Not really, but I’ve made up a couple of limericks.

Helena Hunting is one of the authors that is ranked HIGH on my favorites list. I love her brand of humor and a number of her cocky and sexy as hell Heroes have stolen my heart. When I found out she would be
Jen
4 Not So Spooky Stars

When I saw Eye Candy offered on NetGalley I knew I had to request it. Not only does it contain offerings from some of my favorite authors but on a personal level, Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. Where I'm from, Indian summer is EVERY DAMN SUMMER and Halloween is the first possible chance we have to wear jeans without sweating profusely. Add in the fun spooky stuff that always comes with the holiday and I say BRING IT!

Anywho, back to the read at hand.
Malene
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Well this Halloween compilation was definitely a treat. I've only read J. Daniels' work so I was excited to get introduced to some new authors. Each novella captured the theme of Halloween and I was very much entertained.

Fallen Crest Nightmare - Tijan
This was actually very suspenseful and thrilling. Samantha and her girl friends are out partying and enjoying girls night. A tour at a haunted house and a man in a black robe provided the scary elements of the story. Very Halloween and all I was mis
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
❤5 swooning stars ❤

So Much More by J. Daniels

Omg it was so good.It was sweet,funny,sexy and emotional.I have tears in my eyes while I while I was reading it!We get 5 povs and I love all of them especially Ben's and CJ's .J Daniels did an amazing job, she make me have so many feelings in this short novella.

Getting Down Helena Hunting

Bane and Ruby was hot,hilarious and fun.I enjoyed them and I'm happy that I can learn more about Amie , I can't wait for her story.

I loved this anthology an
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS
I read only two stories out of this anthology; Tijan's Fallen Crest Nightmare and J. Daniel's So Much More and my rating for the anthology is an average for those.
----------------------
SO MUCH MORE by J. Daniels
5 STARS

Goo! I'm a pile of goo! This story was just perfection. Sweet, sexy, giddy smile on your face perfection. J. Daniels brings her entire gang back in her Alabama Summer Series, and it was GLORIOUS. Mia and Ben, Reed and Beth, CJ and Riley, and my favorite couple, Tessa and L
Jayme
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: short-stories
I read J. Daniels and Helena Hunting story from this anthology and it was so good! Perfect for fans of the series, but not only!

Getting Down by Helena Hunting

This short story reminded me how awesome Ruby and Bancroft were, the heroes of Shacking Up. And raised to the maximum level of excitement for Amalie Whitfield story in Hooking Up. It promises to be really amazing and I can not wait. But let's return to this story.

It was all in what the author is the best. Creations of wonderful characters a
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, arc, funny
Fantastic read!

Tijan's Fallen Crest Nightmare: I've not read the Fallen Crest series but after this short Halloween read, I can't wait to dive into that series. I need to know more about Mason and Logan! Also, I enjoyed the "Scream" theme.

J. Daniel's: These short stories were so cute and they were like an extra epilogue into all the characters. Nolan's 6 year old love for Ryan was adorable! I hope that means we'll eventually get their story.

Helena Hunting's Getting Down: After reading this, I m
Irene

I really enjoyed Eye Candy anthology, Halloween novellas from bestselling authors Tijan, J. Daniels, Helena Hunting, Bella Jewel and Tara Sivec.

Each novella was well written, entertaining, sexy, funny, thrilling and once I started reading I didn't want to stop.
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed Eye Candy, especially as I've not had the pleasure of reading any of the authors previous books other than Helena Hunting.

My fav was Getting Down by Helena Hunting.
Having read Shac
Shayna
I jumped right into this anthology thinking that I was just going to read J. Daniels and Helena Hunting's stories because their novellas are a part of series that I know and absolutely LOVE. But once I devoured those two, I went in for the others and absolutely fell in love! I had to read all of them. I couldn't stop! Books like these make me so excited for the authors and the readers. This is a chance for authors to gain new readers to their incredible series, as well as, satisfy their fan base ...more
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Eye Candy is an entertaining Halloween themed anthology. This review covers So Much More by J. Daniels, Getting Down by Helena Hunting, and The Pumpkin Was Stuffed by Tara Sivec.

So Much More by J. Daniels

It’s been awhile since I’ve read most of the books in the Alabama Summer series, so it was nice to be reminded of how much I love those Bama Boys. The novella takes place on Halloween, and each chapter is about a different couple and written from the man’s point of view.

There seems to be a commo
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Aug 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
This review will be about Fallen Crest Nightmare by Tijan, So Much More by J Daniels and Getting Down by Helena Hunting.

Fallen Crest Nightmare by Tijan

OMG!!!

I almost peed my pants reading this Halloween novella.

But let's start at the beginning. Fallen Crest Nightmare, as the title already promised, visited  my beloved FCH cast during Halloween. That alone was absolutely MAGNIFICENT. Add a dose of haunted house and it was the perfect novella to start off this Halloween anthology.

I had no idea th
Maria...
"5 So Much More Stars"

description

"So Much More" was everything I needed from my "Bama Boys"!!!

I LOVE Alabama series and I always want to know what is going on with their lives, kids and stuff like that so this one was the highlight of my week maybe month, it depends on the next books I want to read! We'll see, we'll see...

Ben, Luke, Reed, CJ were as HOT as EVER!!!And as in love with their women as EVER!!! It was a pleasure to be in their head once again! These characters make me wish that every few months
Carvanz
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, fast-read, safe
Fallen Crest Nightmare
Tijan
The beginning was slow and a bit boring, but once this story picked up it had my heart racing. Don’t read this one for the sexy, read it for the pulse pounding excitement and suspense.

So Much More
J. Daniels
4 stars
This was a series of short stories highlighting a different couple from this author’s previous books. They were each so darn cute and I absolutely loved how over the top each hero was.

Getting Down
Helena Hunting
2 stars
POV from two different heroines.
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

So Much More by J. Daniels: 5 So Much More Stars!

Ahhhh...this little treat by J. Daniels was so much more!! It was everything that I could have asked for her as she treated her readers to five POVs. And within each of POVs, you can’t help but have a permanent smile on your face!!!!! This was the best treat that J.Daniels could have given her readers!!!!

ec012f12de423ca681670ba5b9091c

Getting Down by Helena Hunting: 5 Church of Bane Cock!

What can I say but this little t
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
Book 1 : by Tijan :
I enjoyed it, but at the end I was so confused. Actually I still am confused!
(view spoiler)
I get why everyone is making a big deal out of this it is kind of scary, but because I've read so much about it it wasn't as scary for me anymore.

Book 2 : by J. Daniels

A quote that had me laughing and I just wanted to share it with you.
"I don't think he's e
Amanda Adams Steward
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by NetGalley.

Let me start and say I only read J. Daniels story because well it was the bama boys. Who I love so much! I haven't read any of the other stories so I didn't want to ruin anything. First off we get a glimpse at Halloween for the Bama boys and their families. Loved each chapter. And can I also say J your killing me lady!! I am beyond ready for a story from Nolan. And that spoiler chapter made me want it even more. Please tell me it'll happen soon.
We get an emotional sid
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
I only read the Helena Hunting story - to be prepared for HOOKING UP!
And it was adorable! Very sexy and funny.
Can't wait to see what Amie & Lex will be up to in Hooking Up!

description
RentasticReads
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing collection of sweet, fun-filled novellas from some of the bestselling romance authors we love! This anthology will definitely make your Halloween celebration a whole lot more entertaining and interesting.

So Much More by J. Daniels
Alabama Summer Series lovers, you are in for a delightful TREAT with this one because oh my swoony feels and cuteness overload!!! This novella was just that— SO. MUCH. MORE. It's complete and utter PERFECTION. My heart's bursting at the seams with so
♡Tonya♡
I've been waiting for this anthology in order to read the next installment of Tara Sivec's wacky Holiday family. The other authors are a bonus-

The Pumpkin Was Stuffed - Tara Sivec
☆☆☆1/2
OTT, outrageous and goofy? Absolutely! But this crazy family and their over the top antics snuck right in and made me fall for them.
- no cheating
- no ow/om drama
- laugh out loud moments
- not much steam at all
- no epilogue at all - I hope we haven't seen the last of them!
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
***So Much More*** By Jdaniels.

Short & Sweet. If you are over the top, head over heels, BAMA FAN like myself, than you all must read this. I have said it so many times, so I will say it again. The Bama Series is unlike any series I've read before, those characters have stayed with me for years, and any time I can get back together with the gang I'm all for it.

This is the Halloween edition and J brings out the big guns. It's funny, it's swoony, heartfelt, sexy, and above all REAL. These cou
Dirty Dayna
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Since this is an anthology I figured I would leave mini reviews for each book.
This anthology is where authors took their favorite book and made a Halloween scene about it. I have never read any of the actual series and the authors made it so they were standalones for the most part but you really get intrigued to pick up the actual stories.

Fallen Crest Nightmare by Tijan
This is the first book and omg it was actually terrifying!!! like I had all the heebie jeebies!!!!

We are going to pay homage
Vanessa (nessreads)
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*

5 "I need more Bama Boys and Bane" Stars!!!

I loved this anthology! All the novellas were ah-mazing!!! But I especially loved 'So Much More' by J. Daniels and 'Getting Down' by Helena Hunting!!!

***So Much More*** by J. Daniels

BAMA BOYS!!!!! Need I say more?! This short and sweet novella satisfied my thirst for more of this crew. I mean, don't get me wrong. I still NEED more of the Bama gang. I'll NEVER get tired of reading about these characte
Tara
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Karen Mc
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Sometimes you need a quick fix when reading, especially if you are a busy mama or have a demanding job. You need a tale that is going to tempt you to read further but one that you can quickly gobble up in one sitting. You need a test drive into new author territory before jumping behind the wheel. Anotholgies like Eye Candy are the perfect places to test drive authors' words before you thrust full throttle into their books.

When you always wish your favorite authors would write a bit more about
Rebecca
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great mix of sweet and sexy novellas that are also a bit frightening in unconventional ways and allow readers to reconnect with the beloved and crazy characters from some of our favorite authors.

Fallen Crest Nightmare - Tijan

I hate to admit this, but this is my first time in Tijan's Fallen Crest world. I've seen a crazy amount of posts about Sam, Mason, and Kade, and their entire series is sitting on my kindle right now, but I just haven't found the time to get to them. Regardless of my lack
Three Chicks
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!
Review by Lisa Kane

Tons of great reading in this compilation of Halloween stories by some of my fav authors. Some are funny, some are really scare (Tijan!) and they all have sexy over the top steam!

These read like long well developed bonus scenes that continue the stories of my favorite characters. Each author has a chance to delve into these new scenes so they don't feel rushed and the reader isn't teased nor cheated. They were all wins for me -this felt more like Christmas for me tha
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Sep 13, 2017 rated it really liked it

Eye Candy by Tijan, J. Daniels, Helena Hunting, Bella Jewel and Tara Sivec
Halloween Anthology featuring characters and stories from favorite books by these authors.

I was so excited to read Eye Candy! Helena Hunting and Tara Sivec are two of my favorite authors, and Tara’s Holiday Series needed a Halloween story badly. I loved J. Daniel’s Sweet Series, but I haven’t read her whole Alabama Summer Series yet (though I may now). Bella Jewel and Tijan are both at the top of my want-to-read list, so
Nicla
Sep 08, 2017 added it
Shelves: sep-2017, novella
I just read Tijan's Fallen Crest Nightmare. I liked it. It is always good to have more Mason, Sam, Logan and the gang. Would have liked it more it there was more Mason and Sam moments.
Shannon

5 All The Halloween Candy Stars for Helena Hunting and J. Daniel's contributions to this anthology. I haven't read the books associated with Tijan's and Tara Sivec's stories so I'm holding off reading those until I read their series'. I just saw Bella Jewel's story isn't related to any of her other books so I'll be diving into that one later!

I adore J. Daniel's Alabama Summer series so I was so excited to read more about each of the couples. So Much More was everything you'd expect from this ser

Shacking Up (3 books)
  • Shacking Up (Shacking Up, #1)
  • Hooking Up (Shacking Up, #2)
  • I Flipping Love You (Shacking Up, #3)
“Sweet Jesus, she looks like a clown that just woke up after a gang bang.” 0 likes