Start by marking “Eye Candy” as Want to Read:
Eye Candy

Eye Candy

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  1,109 Ratings  ·  329 Reviews

A frightfully good time! Dive into these Halloween novellas from bestselling authors Tijan, J. Daniels, Helena Hunting, Bella Jewel and Tara Sivec. Featuring stories set in the worlds of their popular series.

Tijan’s Fallen Crest crew are back for a weekend of mischief that takes a sinister turn; all four couples from J. Daniels’ Alabama Summer series gear up for Halloween

Published September 5th 2017 by Swerve

To ask other readers questions about Eye Candy, please sign up.

Tara Multiple books! Each author has written a story set in the worlds of our popular series :)

Cristina | CristiinaReads
➳IT'S LIVE! Click the link all the way at the bottom that says "BLOG" to enter a chance to win a PAPERBACK copy and this beauty!

➳These are short stories that will have your heart wrapped around with so much tender love and passion, but also have you wanting more steamy romance all in one bundle…

➳So Much More by J. Daniels

➳Four love stories that we know of, and now add a fifth one because ladies and gentlemen, Nolan is going to steal your heart and break many more in his way. All the beautif
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Publisher}

GETTING DOWN by HELENA HUNTING

I’ve shared the size of Bane’s cock with her. I’ve mentioned my new religion: the Church of Bane Cock. I’ve written sonnets about how beautiful it is. Not really, but I’ve made up a couple of limericks.

Helena Hunting is one of the authors that is ranked HIGH on my favorites list. I love her brand of humor and a number of her cocky and sexy as hell Heroes have stolen my heart. When I found out she would be
Jen
4 Not So Spooky Stars

When I saw Eye Candy offered on NetGalley I knew I had to request it. Not only does it contain offerings from some of my favorite authors but on a personal level, Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. Where I'm from, Indian summer is EVERY DAMN SUMMER and Halloween is the first possible chance we have to wear jeans without sweating profusely. Add in the fun spooky stuff that always comes with the holiday and I say BRING IT!

Anywho, back to the read at hand.
Malene_D *BadAndDirtyBooks*
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Well this Halloween compilation was definitely a treat. I've only read J. Daniels' work so I was excited to get introduced to some new authors. Each novella captured the theme of Halloween and I was very much entertained.

Fallen Crest Nightmare - Tijan
This was actually very suspenseful and thrilling. Samantha and her girl friends are out partying and enjoying girls night. A tour at a haunted house and a man in a black robe provided the scary elements of the story. Very Halloween and all I was mis
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
❤5 swooning stars ❤

So Much More by J. Daniels

Omg it was so good.It was sweet,funny,sexy and emotional.I have tears in my eyes while I while I was reading it!We get 5 povs and I love all of them especially Ben's and CJ's .J Daniels did an amazing job, she make me have so many feelings in this short novella.

Getting Down Helena Hunting

Bane and Ruby was hot,hilarious and fun.I enjoyed them and I'm happy that I can learn more about Amie , I can't wait for her story.

I loved this anthology an
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS
I read only two stories out of this anthology; Tijan's Fallen Crest Nightmare and J. Daniel's So Much More and my rating for the anthology is an average for those.
----------------------
SO MUCH MORE by J. Daniels
5 STARS

Goo! I'm a pile of goo! This story was just perfection. Sweet, sexy, giddy smile on your face perfection. J. Daniels brings her entire gang back in her Alabama Summer Series, and it was GLORIOUS. Mia and Ben, Reed and Beth, CJ and Riley, and my favorite couple, Tessa and L
Jayme
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: short-stories
I read J. Daniels and Helena Hunting story from this anthology and it was so good! Perfect for fans of the series, but not only!

Getting Down by Helena Hunting

This short story reminded me how awesome Ruby and Bancroft were, the heroes of Shacking Up. And raised to the maximum level of excitement for Amalie Whitfield story in Hooking Up. It promises to be really amazing and I can not wait. But let's return to this story.

It was all in what the author is the best. Creations of wonderful characters a
Mindy Lou's Book Reviews
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, funny, 2017
Fantastic read!

Tijan's Fallen Crest Nightmare: I've not read the Fallen Crest series but after this short Halloween read, I can't wait to dive into that series. I need to know more about Mason and Logan! Also, I enjoyed the "Scream" theme.

J. Daniel's: These short stories were so cute and they were like an extra epilogue into all the characters. Nolan's 6 year old love for Ryan was adorable! I hope that means we'll eventually get their story.

Helena Hunting's Getting Down: After reading this, I m
Irene

I really enjoyed Eye Candy anthology, Halloween novellas from bestselling authors Tijan, J. Daniels, Helena Hunting, Bella Jewel and Tara Sivec.

Each novella was well written, entertaining, sexy, funny, thrilling and once I started reading I didn't want to stop.
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed Eye Candy, especially as I've not had the pleasure of reading any of the authors previous books other than Helena Hunting.

My fav was Getting Down by Helena Hunting.
Having read Shac
Shayna
I jumped right into this anthology thinking that I was just going to read J. Daniels and Helena Hunting's stories because their novellas are a part of series that I know and absolutely LOVE. But once I devoured those two, I went in for the others and absolutely fell in love! I had to read all of them. I couldn't stop! Books like these make me so excited for the authors and the readers. This is a chance for authors to gain new readers to their incredible series, as well as, satisfy their fan base ...more