Start by marking “Clashing Hearts (Hearts, #1)” as Want to Read:
Clashing Hearts (Hearts, #1)

Clashing Hearts (Hearts, #1)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
Hadley Gentry was nothing like everyone imagined and the funny thing was that she had no idea what people expected as she had not asked to be popular.

Gerard Perry was never given a chance as he was teased and ridiculed from the first day of kindergarten until he graduated from high school and went off to college.

When Gerard comes back to town a new doctor, he runs into one
Published August 2017

To ask other readers questions about Clashing Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Clashing Hearts

2OCC Reviews
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gemma
Clashing hearts was a sweet story that had an interesting storyline. Clashing hearts was a quick and romantic read that had really sweet characters in it.

Hadly was secretly lonely and was different then the other girls that lived in her hometown. She didn’t listen to gossip or spread gossip around like everyone else that lived in the town. It was evident that she was a good person and I really enjoyed her.

Gerard is the sexy doctor that has moved back to his hometown. He has came back to claim th
Ana Rita
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let me just say that the thing that made me fall in love with this author's writing was her attention to details. It's was her ability to make me feel like I was inside the story.
Every single book made me dream, laugh, stress out but also blush and something else...
Clashing Hearts tells the stories of Hadley and Gerard.
Gerard was a typical nerd back in highschool and he was bullied and teased a lot. He had a huge crush for the gorgeous Hadley but since she was the homecoming queen she didn't n
Maria
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So this story is going to seriously steal your heart. I had to read it slowly to absorb the entire situation and all its overwhelming feelings. Gerard has been in love with Hadley his entire life but during his teenage years he was the typical nerd bullied at school. Hadley, on the other hand, was the gorgeous homecoming queen, and currently owns a spa in their childhood town. Gerard comes back home with a complete makeover. A gorgeous doctor who has decided to move back to his hometown practici ...more
Laurie
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love Fifi Flowers’ books because in addition to writing books, she is also an artist so each story feels as though the reader is stepping into one of her paintings, allowing us to see each scene in vivid color. Her newest release, Clashing Hearts is no different, I felt so at home in this book, not just for its gorgeous imagery, but the sweet and sexy romance between two hearts that are destined to connect.

Hadley Gentry and Gerard Perry meet cute and we, the reader can’t help but be pulled in
Spunky N Sassy
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Where hearts collide is where this book begins...
Readers will be riveted and stuck on this book until the very last page.
Debbie Hare
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hadley is alone, unhappy and although she has her own business and house, she is lonely! Gerard was the one in school that people picked on, he moved away from the small town and turned his life around. When he moved back to his hometown he bumped into Hadley, he knew her, but she didn't know him! This is a lovely love story of how two people from different backgrounds find love, but when the truth comes out can they find their happy ever after?
I really enjoyed this book, it was easy to read an
Sassy Southern
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Some people look back on school fondly, remembering the good times and the friends they made. However, others, once they receive their diploma, prefer to never think of those years again as the memories are all bad. Hadley, as evidenced by being named Homecoming Queen, fell into the former, though popularity was never something she asked for. Gerard, on the other hand, hated school due to the constant teasing and bullying he endured. The one bright spot, even if he never acted on it, was Hadley, ...more
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

A brand new story from Fifi Flowers that is sweet, contemporary, with an almost blue collar type of romance that felt all homey and is very realistic. The characters are downright lovable as is the story! I love how utterly....real this romance felt. Tender and sweet, this is the type of romance real life people dream about. I sighed a plenty with Clashing Hearts. From the cover to the story this was a WINNER and I couldn't be more thrilled for this AMAZING new
Nancy
A quick sweet read. Hadley and Gerard's romance is flirty and fun. Gerard has always had a thing for Hadley since they went to school together. Now years later and all grown up Gerard is back in town and he and Hadley hit it off, but things soon become complicated once Hadley realizes all he has kept secret. Will they be able to overcome the past and have a future?
Copy provided by author - this is a voluntary review
Nicki Holt
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Even the best memories of the past do not always hold true to what actually happened. This hold true for Gerald a/k/a Dr. GQ, who remembers his new neighbor as a Homecoming Queen who had everything in high school. Hadley's version of the past was trying to survive while her mother worked odd jobs to make ends meet. But when these two come together as adults, will the thoughts of the past bring them together or tear them apart? With great characters and a storyline that held my interest I highly ...more
Haley Rhoades
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. You think you know someone...often your interpretation of the person is far from the real thing. I love the carefree, creative, and non-gossip style of Hadley. I want to meet her in real life. The grass is always greener-turns into a happy ending. A quick, fun read.
Kathy Rouchelle
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A story that gives you all the right feels and just turns your insides into mush! Fifi Flowers has given us a very well written book with a wonderfully heart melting storyline. I mean, boy is bullied, boy leaves town to go to college, boy comes back an Doctor and has he eyes set on his high school crush. Boy wants girl, boy goes after girl. Girl isn't the person everyone thought she was. Funny how you are able to really become yourself once you finish high school!!!

The characters are so very wel
Nicole Ortiz
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another great story by Fifi Flowers. I loved this fun, quick,sexy love story. Had me hooked right from the start. Loved Hadley and the sexy Dr. GQ's story. Can't wait to read more from this series. Dying to know what happens at Solena’s wedding.
I received an ARC and volunteered to leave a review
Kathi
Lovely “Second Chance” Romance!! 4.3 stars

Delightful story of the romance between Hadley and Gerard. Hadley was her high school’s home-coming queen, but that did not mean she had an easy time growing up. Gerard has just returned to town and purchased the Doctor’s practice next-door to Hadley’s shop. Gerard has come a long way from being known as “Geeky Gerry Perry” and those changes mean in his return Hadley does not realize they knew each other in high school.

Gerard had a crush on Hadley for a
Cee Cee Houston
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another sweet and sexy read in the vein of Cafelicious, by Fifi Flowers. Although not related to that series in any way, that’s what it most strongly reminded me off. Hadley’s a salon owner wishing she could change it into something different but is stuck in the past because it belonged to an old friend who had left it to her. Gerard, is a doctor who wants more that to just treat families. He has plans for his new surgery, and for his former school mates when he returns to his hometown.
Gerard ne
Sheryl
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet second chance romance that reminded me that not everything or everyone is always what they seem to be from outside appearances. Gerard also learns this after coming back to his home town after years away, determined to show certain people just how far he's come from that kid he was in high school. I believe this is very relatable for a lot of people. Hadley is like myself a little I think. She keeps to herself mostly, hanging out with her friends, ignoring all the town gossip the ...more
Caroline
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another beautiful love story by Fifi Flowers. I thoroughly enjoyed the plot, writing style and characters, I can't wait for the next book in the series

From the moment Hadley and Gerald meet outside her beauty salon they are both instantly drawn to each other and are keen to take things further. He is a doctor and has just bought the medical practice next door to her salon, what she doesn't know is they went to the same school as teenagers and he has loved her ever since, from afar.

From the minut
Barbara
Jul 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a great feel good romance book! The author has written a quick read that is a lighthearted fun romance with characters they you can’t help but fall in love with.

The storyline is flirty, fun and full meaning as this couple meet years later after childhoods that were less than stellar. The author will have you smiling as Hadley and Gerard explore their feelings, old wounds and new beginnings. 2 Thumbs Up for a book well done!
For the love  Of romance
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was such a sweet story! Hadley and Gerard were amazing together and their love was exactly what many people would like for themselves. The two characters fit together so well!
I was captivated by the cover and the blurb and the book defydelivered. I don't want to give the story away, but the author created the perfect combination of romance and a bit of angst.
I highly recommend this amazing contemporary romance book that will melt your heart and keep you sighing until the end!
I received a
Diane plourde
Jul 29, 2017 rated it really liked it

This is my first experience reading a story written by this author. Although it was a quick read it was full of sweetness and romance. This is a 4 star story.

Gerard and Hadley meet and they hit it off right away. But they actually went to school together, he knows who she is but she doesn't remember him. The events that transpired years ago where perceived quite differently then they actually were. It's a case of misinterpretation.

This is a nice love story that was fun to read. It was enterta
Josephine
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of Amo and Sarah's Book corner

What an amazing story. The book will steal your heart but will have you hooked from the start.From the moment Hadley and Gerald meet outside her beauty salon they are both instantly drawn to each other and are keen to take things further. He is a doctor but what she doesn't know is they went to the same school as teenagers and he has loved her ever since, from afar. Highly recommend amazing author.
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
I truly loved this book, I have loved everyone of Fifi's books. Hadley was lonely and unhappy. Gerard was the one that got picked on back in high school. After he moves back to town they run into each other. This is a great story about finding love where you least expect it and coming from different backgrounds. Will they be able to find love with each other or will the past prevent them from being happy? This is a must read!!
Maria Angie Mendoza
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Quick sweet romance with quite a bit of steam.
This is Gerard and Hadley's story of second chances and making good on missed opportunities.
The characters were well developed and the plot easy interesting and just fun to read!
Michele Del Rey
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Gerard and Hadley had a past but wanted a future. I love this author when you read her books you go along for the ride. What a ride this was. The chemistry and love these two had was awesome.
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Things aren't always what they seem. Hadley should be happy with her business and life. But after the death of friends and family she is lonely. She runs into a sexy new neighbor named Gerard. Hadley doesn't realize who Gerard is and doesn't like listening to the town gossip. They girls in her shop keep call Gerard Dr. GQ but she does know why. Gerard has a secret. Gerard never forget his first crush or his perfect dream girl. In school Gerard was bullied and picked on by everyone but Hadley. Th ...more
Paula Genereau
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. It had me hooked from the beginning. Hadley wasn't sure what people expected from her but she soon finds out it's not about what people think.

Amazing book.
Anne Milne
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
This was a sweet romance story with a quirky feel to it.
I just didn't connect with the story or characters at all. I'm not sure if it was the writing style or the actual story but it just wasn't for me.

reviewed by Sweet Spot Sisterhood

Becky Rendon
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was ok

This was a sweet story. It's a fairly quick read and it is pacing is consistent.
JJ -
Jun 28, 2017 rated it liked it
I know I only gave this book 3 stars, but I want to start off by saying this is a very sweet story. I really liked the theme of appearances being deceiving. What's on the outside can be totally different from what's on the inside. And we all change--evolve--over time. I thought it was a good concept. I also enjoyed the characters, particularly Hadley, which is saying something since I tend to fan more over male characters than female ones. There were just some things missing for me. I wanted a m ...more
C bond
Aug 09, 2017
Fifi Flowers, an internationally known artist turn author from the Los Angeles area of California, writes romance novels and paints fantasies with a Parisian flair while daydreaming of her time spent sipping cafe crème in the cafes of Paris

She penned her love of Paris and romance to the pages of her first novel, A Window To Love, published in 2013, when she sat down, and instead of putting paint t
More about Fifi Flowers...