Start by marking “Bernie (Guardians In Love, #3)” as Want to Read:
Bernie (Guardians In Love, #3)

Bernie

(Guardians In Love #3)

Nyla, born and raised in the In-Between realm as the princess of the Spiritum Bellatorum, has been betrothed from birth and forced to conceal the true personality within in order to project herself as nothing but the perfect princess she was taught to be.

When her brother betrays their kind, Nyla acquires an unprecedented mission to find and convince him to come home. Team
ebook
Published August 1st 2017 (first published July 26th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Bernie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bernie

Start your review of Bernie (Guardians In Love, #3)
K.J. Chapman
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thanks go to the author for giving me an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest opinion.

This book is featured on my blog: Writerly Bookish Stuff.

I think this might be my new favourite Guardian’s in Love book! After the fabulous Victor and Pavel, I did not think I’d be saying that, but there is something about the cheeky cowboy that draws you in. Bernie’s character has remained true to form throughout the Promiscus Guardians series and the spin offs, and has continued to do so in his own spin
Kelley  Benson
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been looking forward to Bernie's story since I read Awakening. I was not disappointed! This story is well written and has a developed story line with strong characters. The writing style is consistent and flows well.
Bernie is a fun loving, sexy, masochistic, self proclaimed cowboy guardian that falls in love with Nyla. A warrior princess from the In-between realm. Bernie is instantly taken with Nyla. She is strong, independent, intelligent and isn't scared to give him a beat down when he
Victoria B
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book 3 in the Guardians In Love series, it can be read as a stand alone but this series is a spin off of author Brianna West other series Promiscus Guardians and to get the full effect of Bernie I recommend reading it as well. Bernie is a amazingly hot, funny and over all great read. Bernie is one of my favorite characters from this series and the authors other series, he is a self proclaimed cowboy who is naughty with a masochistic side and a heart of gold. This book is a one click must ...more
Kristen Cleaver
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bernie. Oh, Bernie. Everyone's favourite masochist. I love how you actually get to see behind his goofy facade and Nyla is the absolute perfect girl for him.
Brianna West is absolutely one of my favourite authors. Her quick wit, and memorable characters stay with you long after you have finished one of her books. Bernie definitely does not disappoint!
Kristina Tokosch
This might be my favorite so far!!

Bernie meets his match when he meets Nyla. This book has everything you could want. Sexy men, feisty women and demons. I would definitely recommend it.
Janneke Wolbers
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh what to say about Bernie and Nyla!!
It was amazing to see Bernie fall in love with a warrior princess! There are also a few twists and turns i did not see coming!
Absolutly loved Bernie and Nyla's story!!
Lisa Eiff
I really enjoyed reading this book. Bernie is one of the Guardians with a warm southern heart buried beneath his outer shell of a hot bod & tiger-shifter that really enjoys living life and cracking jokes whenever possible. This book opens a window into his soul and grants a glimpse at him falling head over heels for Nyla, though she has already been promised to another.

He's just a cowboy at heart that wears amusing or ironic captioned shirts that demand a second glance from everyone he encounte
Sammy Bell
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've read Bernie twice now, and what can I say except oh my god!!! I loved it, I loved it when nyla first giggled and when they first kissed! I laughed out loud and cursed Brianna more than once! It will always be my favourite because it's a whole book on Bernie what is not to love?!? ...more
Coco.V
Apr 15, 2020
Charlotte Harrison
Jun 18, 2021
Debby Lafferty
rated it did not like it
Aug 16, 2021
Jun 09, 2017
Janneke Wolbers
Jun 25, 2017
Brianna West
Jun 20, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Cassandra
Christina D
Jul 03, 2017
Brandy Dalton
Jul 15, 2017

• Ravage (Royal Fae Academy, #1)
  • Saved by Her (Soul Searchers, #1)
  • The Seeker's Shadow (Shadows of Wonderland, #1)
  • Sea of Darkness (The Vampire Pirate Saga #1)
  • Tempting the Flesh (Somerset #1)
  • The Shadow Council (The Queen of Time and Thunder, #1)
  • Ocean Wolves (Triton Core, #1)
  • Phoenix Hunted (Burnt Skies, #2)
  • Dark Liaison (Ema Marx #2)
  • The Lost City of Ithos (Mage Errant, #4)
  • Marked Omega (Quarantine Omega, #1)
  • Defy Me (Demonology #2)
  • Fledgling (The Shapeshifter Chronicles, #1)
  • Hexes and Oh's (Low Country Witches, #1)
  • Scars (Time of Myths: Shapeshifter Sagas, #2)
  • A Traitor in Skyhold (Mage Errant, #3)
  • Glory Reborn (Otherside Chronicles #1)
  • Kept by My Mate (Black River Pack, #3)
Brianna West is an Amazon Bestselling author. She eats words for breakfast. When not nose-deep in a hot paranormal read, she's writing about slick, muscly goodness and the bad-ass, sassy heroine goddesses who find them. Her stories drip with sarcasm, supernatural impossibility, and contain enough adventure and suspense to leave you at the edge of your seat all the way through.

Take a step--or leap-

Guardians In Love (4 books)
  • Victor (Guardians In Love #1)
  • Pavel (Guardians In Love, #2)
  • Carl (Guardians In Love #4)