Start by marking “Bed Of Lies Volume 2” as Want to Read:
Bed Of Lies Volume 2

Bed Of Lies Volume 2

(Bed of Lies #2)

I considered my life to be lackluster.
I craved something new and exciting.
I thought I needed a man to take care of me, to show me what true love meant.

After countless failures and terrible dates, I decided to go online, and that’s where I met him. He was everything I could have ever wanted: sweet, caring, and a true gentleman.

Linc was the epitome of true boyfriend mate
Published June 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Bed Of Lies Volume 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bed Of Lies Volume 2

Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Shelves: dark, loved-it
Ah since finishing Bed of Lies volume 1 I've been looking forward to reading this and the author didn't disappoint me.

Lincs story continues. He's a dark business man looking for his next prey on an online site. Tricia got more than she bargained for though.

I thought this was darker than volume one so that had me clapping for joy. I loved this story and am so looking forward to reading more from this author.
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
On-line dating is a big NO for many and after reading this dark twisted read, I am convinced those of you that tried on-line dating may never try this again. Volume 2 is more twisted than the Volume 1 and Linc is still on the hunt to carry on his business, but in order to do this he must find a woman to carry his children. We all saw how it ended in Volume 1 and this time Linc changes his tactics and hunts his next prey on-line under the name “Travis”.
Travis/Linc hooks his next catch and hopes t
Sheila'S Book Corner
Shelves: 5-star, lori
Bed of Lies Volume 2

WHAT WE GET TO HAVE MORE LINC... YES PLEASE! You know I was all over THAT.

My goodness is Niquel a dark genius. She does dark just the way I love it. Sick twisty and totally believable. I fall in love with her words while feverishly flipping pages. I was like a zombie.. MUST HAVE MORE MUST HAVE MORE.

I have this crazy love hate relationship going on with Linc. His wife all I can say is crazy |3itch seriously I tried to feel bad for her but nope I just don't have it in me.

Whi
Carrie White
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OH My, what did I just finish? Linc is more demented, sickly sadistic, grittier & more ruthlessly cunning than in the first!
I had chills the whole time.
My heart ached for what he put Tricia through; all the depravity, torment, isolation & violation she’s experienced, yet she still yearned for that monster! It literally made nauseous. Exciting kick off into a grueling series yet to come!
I was graciously gifted a copy inexchange for an honest review.

Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
If I thought Bed of Lies Volume 1 was intense, Volume 2 over loads every emotion I have. I literally had to take time away to gather myself before this review. Niquel did the book justice with the story line and staying true to the character development continuing from the previous book. I have to again warn any reader that has any trigger warnings with violence, please rethink reading this book. The fans of Dark Romance, you are in for another roller coaster ride with Linc and his newest intere ...more
Gretchen
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Twisted...
Dark...
Intense...

Yep, Bed of Lies (Volume 2) ticks all the boxes, as we again visit the sadistic world of sex-trafficker Raoul 'Linc' Lincoln.

Volume 2 picks up right where we left off in Volume 1, but this time Linc is obsessed with not only finding the girl, but finding the right girl to bear him a child to continue his dynasty. In walks Tricia, whose blind date turns from expectations of Mr. Right to the horror of Mr. Nightmare.

This time, through a few flashbacks, we get to know a
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰

As messed up as the Bed of Lies book 1 was I have to say this to me book 2 was so much more I love that there is a warning at the beginning for people that do not like dark, as this series is dark.
This book follows on from book 1 with Linc if you have read book 1 you will know the ending I am not going to say as of spoilers.

It is a few months on and with the Ultimate betrayal still on his mind he is out to rebuild his empire and only who can he actually trust.

Linc has his eye on Tricia, I real
Naughty Beauties Book Blog
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
Linc is back and darker than ever.
He's after a family and even the attempt on his life in Boston does not deter him from finding the right woman to take as his own.
His business is dark but he is a far more darker man. He lures, captures and breaks his prey.
She wanted someone to take care of her. She wanted excitement and a different life. Now, all she wants is to return home to life she once had.
Going the distance, isn't what one would hope. At least not for Tricia, no one comes for her. She is
Betty Page
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Linc is a dark badass business man that knows what he wants and knows how to get what he wants.
He is now on a dating site and interested in Tricia. She's a great person and is looking for a little excitement and someone who can take care of her.
Tricia's world is turned upside down. She longs to return to the life she once had. Now, Linc is faced with decisions only he can control.
Will Tricia manage to live a happy life or be a slave to this man forever?
This is a great continuation in the Bed
Yomari Suarez
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! Even darker than the first

In one week I've read both books published up to date and I can't wait for book three. This book is so deliciously dark and twisted that you will definitely find yourself reading it in just one sitting like I did. Book one introduced this sick, dark and twisted monster that showed weakness for one of his captives and that near cost him his life. Now Linc is decided to show the real monster that he is and that no one will prevent him from getting his way and no mer
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Although I was looking forward to Volume 2, I have to be honest, I'm still not over Volume 1 yet! And I thought that one was dark, but seriously, Niquel, upped the ante on this one. Not going to lie, I'm still not sure if I wish Linc will change his ways, or him dead, as I'm all kinds of twisted up, and who the hell knows what will happen next? Niquel is just absolutely brilliant, as this dark series has all of my crazy emotions out to create havoc on the public at large, since I can't take out ...more
Gemma Pritchard
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As messed up as book 1 was in this series book 2 is way more twisted and I loved every page of it.

With what happened with the cliffhanger at the end of the last book I was shocked and didn't think the story would work. When Trisha meets "Travis" aka Linc on a dating website I knew she was in trouble cause if you've read book 1 you'll know what Linc is like he is not a nice guy but with the upbringing he had you can kind of understand why he is the way he is.

Trisha is a little firecracker of a fe
Catherine Coffman
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark, series
Bed of Lies 2 is dark and twisted. Linc is looking for another girl to have his children. He goes online and meets Tricia. He's hoping to train her to have his children. He wants boys to carry on his business.

Tricia just wants someone to love and take care of her little does she know the man she's been talking to in Linc a twisted evil man.

After she meets him for a date he kidnaps her and takes her back to his home. She tries to fight and just wants to go home.

Can Linc torture and torment her
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
WOW this piece of Linc's story is even crazier than the first LOL - is that possible you ask... oh just read it and find out !!

Poor Tricia is having no luck dating so she attempts the online thing , she bites off a bit more than she can chew when Travis - Linc shows up as the date. She is whisked away so fast with no warning. Her life is changed drastically and Linc's sick and twisted ways really do nothing in the swoonworthy department. BUT classic to other books I have read Tricia begins to o
United Indie Book Blog
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you thought book 1 was dark then this one will leave you with chills as it's even more darker than the first. Linc is more sinister and will let nothing get in his way of him having a family. Tricia wants a man to love her but when she meets Travis(linc) online she definitely didn't expect what Linc had in store for her. This book had me on a roller coaster of a ride which sucked me right in and didn't leave loose until the very last word. I wanted to hate Linc but I just couldn't do it becau ...more
Sharon
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
It saddens me to write this review. I truly loved the basic stories in this series, but the execution was just painful. I thought maybe as the books went on they would get better, but I just got more frustrated. I forced myself to finish since I wanted to know the end, but it was not good. I love dark reads so anything with non-con is my type of read, but these just missed the mark. The writing is juvenile and just really needs a good Beta team and editor. It would be a great story once it is po ...more
Lesley Robson
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you thought book 1 was dark then this one will leave you with chills as it's even more darker than the first. Linc is more sinister and will let nothing get in his way of him having a family. Tricia wants a man to love her but when she meets Travis(linc) online she definitely didn't expect what Linc had in store for her. This book had me on a rollercoaster of a ride which sucked me right in and didn't leave loose until the very last word. I wanted to hate Linc but I just couldn't do it becaus ...more
Linda Rea
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes! Tricia just wanted to find a guy to make her heart flutter and maybe be nice to her but she couldn't find any so she tried online dating. Well she thought she found the man of her dreams but they hadn't met face to face so when Travis wanted to pick her up for a date she said she would meet him there. Well Travis didn't have a reservation so he said he would drive her to a nicer restaurant but that was her worst mistake. Travis was really named Linc and he sold and or kept woman as ...more
Teri
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
While I am not a big fan of dark reads and books that have extreme, abusive and volatile sexual themes this is a really well written book. While some may consider it twisted this is a love story of sorts. Just because I don't read this type of work doesn't mean I can't appreciate good writing. The tale is dark but this author shows the beauty that can come of it and the emotions of the characters is strong. I love how she shares the beauty in the depravity and gets us invested in the story. This ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a continuation from volume 1. Tricia just wants to find a nice man to date, and when Travis aka Linc arranges to pick her up, she has high hopes that this is going to be the perfect and amazing date. However, things do not turn out as expected! No spoilers, you really need to read this awesome series for yourself, you will not be disappointed!!
I thought volume 1 was dark but my word, this one is darker, more intense, and more twisted. I love this author’s work, and I cannot wait to read
M L Dyson
Jun 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow is all I can say! This book is the second in this series and this series is dark. Tricia felt she needed adventure in life. Someone to take care of her. She thought she had found that person in Travis, whom she met online. But one chance meeting with 'Travis' aka Linc and she is Linc's forever. Linc is not a good person. He is mean and sadistic in ways you can't fathom. But Linc has a reason for being the way he is and Tricia is a means to an end. This story will envelop you in darkness yet ...more
Katrina
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
BED OF LIES VOLUME 2 is even better than the first part. I found myself starting to actually like Linc in fleeting moments, and not want to throttle him for all the abuse he has caused.
Some scenes are quite explicit and not for the faint hearted. This is not a love story, but very emotional, especially for the female lead. I can't help but feel sorry for her and her conflicting emotions. She makes the most of her sad situation.
BED OF LIES VOLUME 2 is certainly a book for those who enjoy dark
Taryn Burt
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book in exchange for a complete and honest review.
Please be warned if you have any triggers with violence or reading about violence tread with caution.

I'm one to try online dating....never again.

The book is dark and twisted. Tricia is looking for a man to treat her right, to give her butterflies. She meets Travis (from online) who she thinks is exactly that guy......until his true colors come out.
This is an awesome book and I couldn't put it down!
Judie
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*An ARC was provided in exchange of an honest review*

Well damn! Volume 2 does not disappoint!!! I was thinking that it was going to be at the same level of twisted as volume 1 but boy was I wrong! And I mean that in a good way! This baby was one crazy kinda roller coaster ride!! I could not put my kindle down!!! Brilliant work!!! This book def did not disappoint!!! Volumes 1 & 2 are a total MUST-READ!!!
Andrea Britton
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dark and dangerous!

Linc is a troubled sexy bastard. I still haven't figured him out yet. We do get to see a little bit of the softer side of him while he's with Tricia. Niquel has written another episode of Linc that is all consuming. I cant wait for the next one! Highly recommended for any dark romance lover.
Paula Genereau
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy everything that is awesome. This book was amazing. It so good that my review might sound like I'm stuttering. The reason being is that Linc is one heck of a guy. But he had my face looking kinda like this 😲. My jaw dropped to the floor in some of this book but it was SO GOOD.

Amazing just isn't how you describe this book. FLOVED is much better
Lori DeSisto-Sarat
Bed of Lies Volume 2

WHAT WE GET TO HAVE MORE LINC... YES PLEASE! You know I was all over THAT.

***Full review on Sheila's Book Corner***
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 Stars!

I loved Bed Of Lies Volume 2. It's a dark read. It's darker than the first one. Linc is twisted messed up guy but for some reason I still like him. He uses online dating to meet Tricia. To Tricia, Linc seems like a really nice guy but he's anything but nice. I was hooked from begiinig to end with this one and can't wait to read more Linc.
Jenny
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is dark. Tricia is wanting a man that will treat her good. She meets Travis whom she thinks is exactly what she has been looking for, until his true colors show. Linc is monster. I thought book one was dark well this one is even darker. Great dark read!
Mandy Sawyer
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a very dark twisted book. If you have triggers be warned, however if you love a dark read then this is for you! I loved it. There's not many authors that write this graphic, but I was gripped by this book.
Niquel is a self diagnosed coffee addict, lover of rice and beans, and chocolate—preferably not all together. She’s the creator of multiple stories full of love, passion, and power. She may toss in a ghost story every once in a while.

When she’s not busy taking care of her two little girls, she's writing or creating graphics. Or you can find her binge watching TV with her significant other.

Boston b

Bed of Lies (3 books)
  • Bed Of Lies Volume 1 (Bed of Lies #1)
  • Bed Of Lies Volume 3