Start by marking “Blood Type (Blood Type, #1)” as Want to Read:
Blood Type (Blood Type, #1)

Blood Type

(Blood Type #1)

A startling new vision of paranormal romance: When a human ventures into the world of vampiresa decadent milieu of blood-bonds and betrayalshe discovers that not all is what it seems.

For Reyna Carpenter, giving up her body isnt a choice. Its survival.

In a civilization laid waste by poverty and desperation, Reyna accepts a high-paying position with the wealthy and hungry
ebook, 1st edition, 290 pages
Published April 24th 2018 by Loveswept

To ask other readers questions about Blood Type, please sign up.
Milena Blood Type ended on a cliffhanger but at least the wait for the next book is not very long

Start your review of Blood Type (Blood Type, #1)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
2 Stars

Nope.

This didnt do it for me.

The world building was good, but could have been spectacular.

But mostly, I didnt just like how Beckham treated Reyna most of the time.
(view spoiler)
Christy
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-five-stars
5 stars!!!

“description"/

Its been days since Ive finished this book and I cant stop thinking about it. Blood Type is one of those books that will consume you. Its completely addicting, fast paced, and after finishing all I can think is I WANT MORE and I want it NOW!

Reyna Carpenter lives in a world different than ours. In her world, vampires rule and humans are living in poverty, barley making ends to meet. To survive, Reyna decides to become a blood escort. Shes in for way more than she bargained for when she
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

BLOOD TYPE: Is the first book in K.A. Lindes paranormal romance Blood Type series. In this we meet Reyna Carpenter & Beckham. Told entirely from our heroine Reyna's POV..

In a world where vampires are rich and affluent and humans are poor. But not is as all at it seems in Beckham's world..A man shrouded in many layers, it's not until you reach the end that all is revealed.

In this we meet Reyna, a naive
✰ Liz ✰
★4.5★
"This wasn't what she had expected."
description

Blood Type is the first book in the Blood Type Series. A paranormal romance set in a futuristic world, K.A. Linde has crafted a story full of complex characters, passion, and romance. In a world where vampires rule, Reyna Carpenter has decided to make a financial arrangement with a vampire. She agrees to live with him and agrees that he can drink her blood. In exchange, she will have all the money in the world. Beckham Anderson is one vampire that seems
Heather *Undercover Goth Queen*
BLOOD TYPE takes place in a dystopian world of stark class divisions, where rich vampires exist at the top of society and poor people waste their lives in backbreaking jobs. Vampires used to run wild in murderous rampages, but that was before people discovered that if a vampire drinks from someone whose blood type matches theirs, they become more or less civilized. A company called Visage basically controls everything, employing these vampires somehow, and also providing the best option for ...more
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
Live Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Blood-Type-Boo...

❤5 stars❤

It was a long time since I read a book with vampires and I loved Blood Type so much!The story was refreshing,the plot brilliant and the romance addictive!I enjoyed every minute of it and I need more!!

description

I was intrigued with the world K.A. Linde create! This is a world where vampires rule and they are rich and people live with poverty!They need the vampires because they provide them jobs!Reyna doesnt wish to be a burden on her brothers
A.L. Jackson
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
UMM YOU GUYS....THIS WAS SO FREAKING GOOD!!! I literally have no words for how great this book was besides that YOU NEED TO READ IT!
Jennifer Kyle
Apr 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!!!!
Corinne Michaels
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A long, long time ago, KA Linde asked me to read Blood Type.

And I had no idea what I was in for. At that time, I wasn't a very big PNR reader, but I took a chance and fell head over heels for Becks.

It's now three <--yeah, THREE years later and she sent me the books (this time I get all three because I've threatened her life), and I'm in a PNR lovers heaven.

I started from the beginning again and was once again thrust into K.A. Linde's world of vampires, mystery, and love. My heart pounded
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 OMG. LOVE. Stars!

Calling all PNR lovers, holy vamps! DO I HAVE A NEW ADDICTION for you. K.A. Linde has sunk her teeth into the world of vampires with a deliciously sensual and wicked new series. The first book, Blood Type, kept me on my toes, consuming me completely. It has everything you want in a vampire romance. From sizzling chemistry, to a powerful hero, to a series of gasp worthy twists and turns, to a wicked ending which leaves you breathless, Blood Type has it all. I seriously want
Malene
Blood Type is a great PNR about vampires and humans being matched with the same blood type. Reyna is being matched with the mysterious and brooding Beckham. She feels guilty that her brothers work and she doesnt feel that she participates in any way, so she signs up to work for Visage which is the company who oversees the donor program.
The story starts out strong and Im immediately intrigued by Beckham. He and Reynas chemistry is great but the hot and cold games he plays get tiring and old
Jen
This is a brilliant unique take on the vampire/human interaction! I used to love the paranormal romance genre, but they slowly all started to become similar themes. I then became a bit bored and moved on to other genres. I decided to give this trilogy a try once they were all published, and Im sooo glad I did! I can reassure readers that this is a world that has not yet been done, and My hat goes off to this author for coming up with something that no one else has!

If you are a reader who enjoys
Alyssa
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-releases
This was good! The ending is killer (hehe). Note that this is NOT a companion series - it's a continuous series so don't expect the ending to wrap up nicely (it doesn't)! There are two more books to follow! Moar Beckham and Reyna. ;)

***Review posted on The Eater of Books! blog***

Blood Type by K.A. Linde
Book One of the Blood Type series
Publisher: Loveswept
Publication Date: April 24, 2018
Rating: 4 stars
Source: eARC from NetGalley

Summary (from Goodreads):

A startling new vision of paranormal
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life in Books.

I really had a good time with this book. It is no secret that I love a good vampire story so this book got my attention right away. I thought that this vampire world sounded just different enough to be really interesting and I knew that I would have to make reading it a priority. I was pulled into the story right away and found myself trying to read every moment that I could. I found this book to be an incredibly entertaining
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 4-star-books, pnr

4 Please Bite Me Stars

When I realized K.A. Linde was going to write a paranormal book I was all over that. Nothing excites me more than a new paranormal book. I love serial Vampire books. Event though this is a three book series, after reading Blood Type, I can totally read tons more books. I feel like the Vampire world K.A. Linde creates is limitless.

The thing I like most about Blood Type is the type of world the characters live in. The Vampires and Human live together in an almost dystopian
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it

★4.5 Stars★

Everyone is corrupt. Everyone is broken.
Im not, she whispered.
But it will not break me.
No, he agreed. He leaned his head into her hair and drew a deep breath. I will do that.

We are paranormal readers at heart, its always been one of our favourite genres. If youre like us in that respect then youll know what we mean when we say Blood Type was pure old school paranormal and we are so incredibly excited
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Beckham now consumes my thoughts!! GAH! I love him so much. Blood Type is thrilling, sexy, and completely addictive.

I honestly had no idea what I was getting into. I went in blind and then absolutely DEVOURED this book. I seriously couldnt put it down. It had all the angst and drama Ive come to expect and adore from K.A. Linde, but with a deadlier and more suspenseful twist.

I CANNOT WAIT for the next book. Im looking forward to sinking my teeth into more Beckham!

4.25 STARS

For more of my
Wendy Higgins
I have been craving PNR and this hit the spot. Vampires meet Billionaire Alpha Male. If that's your thing, I highly recommend grabbing this when it comes out!
Karen Mc
Apr 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I dont do paranormal. The only paranormal romances I ever read were part of the Twilight series 11 years ago. I dont do paranormal. Vampires (except Edward), shape shifters, wolves, and more arent my thing. I dont do paranormal. I didnt do paranormal until now. Until K.A. Lindes BLOOD TYPE.

GAH! With over a decade since my last and only paranormal, I had no idea what to expect. Nothing. So I picked up Blood Type, challenging myself, stepping so far from my story comfort zone that I wondered what
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Its been ages since Ive read a true paranormal novel. Ive been in a bit of a reading rut, so it was the perfect time to shake things up a bit. When I read the synopsis for Blood Type I knew I couldnt pass it up. Its a paranormal romantic suspense, and while vampire stories are nothing new, the premise behind vampires and humans co-existing is really creative.

The story is enthralling and I never stopping being intrigued by the intimidating, enigmatic, and powerful vampire, Beckham. I respected
Just Lily
This is some kind of paranormal dystopia, where vampires and humans live alongside each other, most of the people are poor and are basically trying to survive all the time. Our heroine cant work no one will have her without a university degree as she claims while her brothers pulling double shifts to provide for her and themselves. So she goes to the only place she apparently can get work becoming a blood escort for rich vampires.

She is fiercely afraid of needles and blood like it can be
Courtney
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5+++++ Stars

OMG!! Now is this a paranormal romance that everyone needs to read!!

I have REALLY high standards when it comes to paranormal romances, especially when vampires are involved. I was definitely a bit leery going into this because of the standards I have. K.A. smashed those standards for me. The world she has created is so unique and unlike anything I have read before.

Blood Type is set in a world where vampires and humans co-exist together. It's almost like a post-apocalyptic world
Sanaa
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars.

I just started getting into the paranormal genre again and I've been addicted to it ever since and this book was the reason why. IT WAS SO FREAKING GOOD AND I NEED MORE.

The world that Kyla was able to create with the humans and vampires was nothing short of phenomenal. I loved, loved everything about it. I absolutely adored Reyna as well and how strong and independent she was and what she stood for. I sort of had a love/hate relationship with Becks but in the end he did win me over.

I'm
Sabrina
Aug 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Full review for all three books can be found HERE
« Court (Take the Read) »
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads, arc
Reread 7/8/18 to remind myself what's going on before reading the newest installment.

Third person, Heroine's POV, Book 1 of Blood Type Series.
Release date: April 24th, 2018

YEE! A new great PNR. This time vampires, vampires, vampires. I'm ALL about it. Tie in a broody, asshole of a hero who has a big heart underneath? I'm sold.

Told from our heroine Reyna's POV, we're thrust into a dystopian world in which people not only know about vampires, but with the economy being in such shambles, find
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
Blood Type by K. A Linde is the first book in the Blood Type series. I thought it was a great start to the series and I am looking forward to delve further into the world the author created. I found the authors perspective of the vampire world unique and addictive.

In this world vampires rule and are affluent while humans live in constant state of poverty and fighting hard to survive. Corruption was rampant among the vampire hierarchy and they rule the human population with a heavy hand.

The story
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018

★4.5 Stars★

Everyone is corrupt. Everyone is broken.
Im not, she whispered.
But it will not break me.

The Book Bee
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
REVIEW: Still deciding.....
"Every journey begins with one step."

I am aware it is rather odd of me to withhold a star rating until I have fully completed a series, but there is a reason with this one. Bear with me as I try to maneuver my way through my first Vampire PNR and how I felt about the story and the writing as a whole. And yes, you are reading that correctly: I, The Book Bee, read a PNR book with a vampire in it AND. I. LIKED. IT. Weirdly enough...I liked it a lot. I was completely
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Blood Type by K.A. Linde is book One in the Blood Type Series. This is the story of Reyna Carpenter and Beckham Anderson.
In this book the Vampires are the top of the people chain and humans are more of the poor side of town. Reyna is a human who wants to help her poor family and goes forward to become a paid blood escort. Beckham is the VP of Visage and his attraction to Reyna is quick but not all is easy with them.
This book does end with a cliffhanger to set up their story for the next
Mel
5 Little One stars

WOW! Blood Type is an awesome start to the new Blood Type series by K.A. Linde. A unique take on vampires and a paranormal romance, this book sets the scene for action, mystery, excitement, romance, and steam, and I was hooked from the start!

Blood Type is set in a world where humans and vampires live among one another. In the past, vampires would feed on anyone. They were ruthless and savage and every human was in extreme danger. Then vampires learned that drinking blood from

• Taurus
  • Non cercavo qualcuno da amare
  • Venus
  • Incantevole e proibito
  • Aries
  • Supermad (Campus Drivers, #1)
  • A un solo passo da te
  • Libra
  • Stranded
  • Eden in the dark
  • Tiger – Entre ses griffes (teaser)
  • Sniper (Phoenix Ashes, Génération 2 - Tome 3)
  • Rising (Vincent and Eve #1)
  • Mogul (Manhattan, #2)
  • Making the Rules
  • Una mummia nell’armadio
  • House of love
  • Amami questa notte
K.A. Linde is the USA Today bestselling author of the Avoiding Series, Wrights, and more than thirty other novels. She has a Masters degree in political science from the University of Georgia, was the head campaign worker for the 2012 presidential campaign at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and served as the head coach of the Duke University dance team. She loves reading fantasy ...more

Blood Type (3 books)
  • Blood Match (Blood Type, #2)
  • Blood Cure (Blood Type, #3)

News & Interviews

“Everyone is corrupt. Everyone is broken.”
“I’m not,” she whispered.
“Oh Little One, this world will kill the goodness left within your beating heart.”
“But it will not break me.”
“No,” he agreed. He leaned his head into her hair and drew a deep breath. “I will do that.”
0 likes