Start by marking “Blessed Hearts (Hearts Duology, #2)” as Want to Read:
Blessed Hearts (Hearts Duology, #2)

Blessed Hearts

(Hearts Duology #2)

He went to Hell…for her.

Cash Martin, tattoo artist and incubus, doesn’t do relationships. Until he meets a djinniyah on the run from an arranged marriage. She’s passing through town when she runs into the one creature she abhors—an incubus.

When someone starts mutilating humans in Falls Creek, suspicion falls on Qadira. Cash provides an alibi and a spark is ignited. The sit
Published July 10th 2017 by Avanturine Press (first published June 12th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Blessed Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blessed Hearts

Belinda Clemons
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
i received an arc of Blessed Hearts from the Awesome author SF Benson for my Honest opinion. Cash Martin's book is awesome. it was pulse pounding and was an absolutely joy to read. I love the way Qadira and Cash interacted with each other a lot. also Qadira' s brother was a great secondary character helping when he could. One part had me crying and upset but then something exciting would happen and had me wondering what was coming next. i just couldnt put it down till the very end. it was mezmer ...more
Kelly Stepp
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great next in series and my favorite of the two so far! I loved Cash's story and the combination of old and new characters melded well while maintaining a level of familiarity and connection within the series. I felt this book had a little more depth and complexity than the first one and loved all the challenges Cash and Qadira faced. I am so excited for this series and can't wait to see who's story is next!

I received an arc from the author in exchange for my honest, unbiased review.
Brionna
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’m speechless!!!! I love this story so much!!!! I have the say I love how Cash develops throughout the story but my favorite character that stole the show was Hadid. Reminds me so much of Robin Williams character in Aladdin so much!!! Just his humor is beautiful! Going to be waiting for the third book!
Nicole Buchholz
Jul 08, 2018
S.F. Benson
Jun 26, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Nicole Pinder
Sep 17, 2018
Ashley Dawn
marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2017
SF Benson resides in Georgia with her husband, a human daughter, and a couple of miniature fur kids (two female short-haired guinea pigs). At one time she wrangled a household which included three Samoyeds, saltwater fish, a hamster, and three guinea pigs. When she’s not busy playing Doctor Doolittle, she enjoys answering the question “what if” by writing mostly Dystopian/science fiction and paran ...more

Hearts Duology (2 books)
  • Cursed Hearts (Hearts Duology, #1)