Start by marking “Taken by the Desert Sheikh Collection” as Want to Read:
Taken by the Desert Sheikh Collection

Taken by the Desert Sheikh Collection

(Taken #3)

Three Sheikh brothers ... three virgin brides …
The Grand Vizier has a plan to save Qutum …
To prevent a war … three royal brothers must wed ...

Book 1: Stolen by the Sheikh by Cathleen Ross

London interior designer, Lilly Jones has landed the perfect job.

When she's awarded an account to do up a mansion in Kensington and an old fort in Qutum, she can’t believe her lu
Published June 19th 2017 by Mel Teshco, Cathleen Ross, Christina Phillips (first published June 5th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Taken by the Desert Sheikh Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taken by the Desert Sheikh Collection

Start your review of Taken by the Desert Sheikh Collection
Helen
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am very partial to a Sheikh so the tile of this boxed set had me grabbing for them and I was smiling at the end. We have three very alpha Sheikhs, brothers who have all spent a lot of time in the western world and now that they have their own lands to protect they must do what is needed and that according to the Grand Vizier is to marry virgins hand -picked by him, one very wise man, let the journeys begin.

Stolen by the Sheikh, Cathleen Ross
Jamal El-Amin is in London finding his bride to be, d
J.L. Addicoat
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Not what I expected at all.
Three talented writers combine to link three different stories together seamlessly.

Three brothers, Sheikhs of their own realms, must marry. Each of the women marked for marriage are from neighbouring tribes, but are westernized and have a different way of thinking.
Differing attitudes can cause problems, but love can show the way.
It takes talent for three separate writers to combine so the story flows well.
Helen
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Stolen by the Sheikh, Cathleen Ross
Jamal El-Amin is in London finding his bride to be, d
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful collection of sexy novellas! This is the first time I’ve read contemporary romances featuring sheikhs as heroes and I loved it!

Cathleen Ross, Mel Teshco, and Christina Phillips have written three fabulous stories featuring three very alpha, very hot sheiks, all brothers with military training and Western tertiary educations. Whilst they are progressive thinkers (I was happy to discover they were all a little bit beta-male underneath), they are also bound by duty to country and
Tamara Martin
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Any book that makes me late for work is a winner for me and all three of these did that and then some! Devoured them in three days and was disappointed there wasn't another.

I loved how clear each of the voices were in each of the stories but how well they all combined too for the overall story. It was such a smooth transition from one to the other.

I could go on and on about how much I loved this collection of characters. I liked their individuality, their strength and their commitment to somethi
Ree
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love reading about sheikhs so I was very excited to get my hands on a copy of this set. It lived up to its expectations.

Each story flows smoothly into the other, with common characters. It was interesting to see how each sheikh, though initially arrogant, came to love and most importantly respect the characters and contributions of their wives. I liked that though each wife decided to submit to their husbands, they each retained their voice and will. I especially enjoyed the epilogue with its
Tina Williams
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Politics and passion unite in this series of hot romantic reads!
I loved this collection of contemporary reads featuring three sexy alpha sheikhs and their reluctant brides. The brothers may have had a western education but the blood and passion of their desert ancestors runs hot in their veins and heats up the pages! Each couple have their own unique journey and differences to settle before their respective HEA is assured as they navigate the complex politics and customs of the brothers’ homelan
Deanna from Deanna's World
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Actual rating 3.5 stars.

Taken by the Desert Sheikh is a great collection of short stories about primal alpha males and the strong, sassy heroines who bring them to their knees and reveal a softer side to them. I love the premise of these stories. Three brothers and their virgin brides. The romantic in me who grew up reading Mills and Boon loves the alpha hero and virgin bride although I have to laugh a bit at the improbability of these sheikhs with their western educations and open-minded ways.
Fiona Murphy
Jun 19, 2017
Florence Keeble
Nov 17, 2017
Cathleen Ross
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Winnie Razey
is currently reading it
Jul 04, 2019
Percy Bell
May 21, 2020
Mel Teshco grew up in Australia, where her seemingly gypsy dad and ever patient mother saw her living in many areas of the East Coast, along with her sister and two brothers.

Each new home stimulated an already over-active imagination, where she spent as much time dreaming about fantasy worlds as the real world - the fantasy sometimes being much better.
Now living on a small rural property with th

Taken (3 books)