Start by marking “Where I End (Arrow Falls, #1)” as Want to Read:
Where I End (Arrow Falls, #1)

Where I End

(Arrow Falls #1)

Eve
Pretentious. Arrogant. Condescending. Cruel.
All words I'd used to label him. Exactly what I’d always believed he was. All that changed one spring morning when I realized I didn't know the man behind the facade at all.

Angry. Desperate. Broken. Mine.
All words I'd use to define him after I interfered. Once our eyes locked, I was all in. There was no turning back. He t
Published June 9th 2017 by Daring Romance LLC

To ask other readers questions about Where I End, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where I End

DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

‘You don't get to keep walking away from me… At some point, I'm going to stop chasing you.’ In truth, I will stop chasing him, but I doubt I'll ever stop caring for him. There's only so much I can take, though.

I love you to the point of pain, Evie. My chest hurts when you're not near.

You're the most important person in my life, Evie. I was going to tell you right away, but the moment I saw you, all thought left my mind.

My Review:

I struggled while reading this book, not with the i
Deborah G.
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
The reviews of this book were very mixed so I wasn't sure what I was setting myself up for in choosing this. Once I began there were no mixed emotions coming from this reader!. I was deeply invested in the two major characters from the beginning Loved the dual POV, the honesty in their dialogue & of course the heart-wrenching emotion.
Cy, rich kid, has everything money can buy...except a happy home life. His father died when he was three, his mother remarried & on the surface everything l
Coco.V
May 14, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (5/14/2019)! 🎁
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

A very raw and unusal story... There were moments when I loved it and moments when I felt it was to over the top. The subjects that are the focus of this plot a serious and the way they were handeld felt good. I as a rader felt that it was good to show "stuff" can happen to anybody and at any time. There is no guarantee just because you are of a certain gender and a have a certain position in society that it will not happen to you.

I really liked the characters and the plot but in the end I could
Naughty Mom Story Time
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Overall: 5/5
Naughty Factor: 3/5
POV: Dual/1st person

I could not step away from this book. From the moment I read the Prologue, I knew it was going to be emotional but I wasn’t prepared for the depths of emotions this story would evoke. The author did an outstanding job of conveying the emotional turmoil of the characters and capturing their brokenness. But was also in this story is strength.

The amount of strength and grace Eve’s character had was near saint levels. She was the true savior in this
Samantha Schwerin
Jun 28, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 1-star, dnf
DNF @ 42%.

I felt like this book was on fast forward. I saw the entire story going way too fast, like snapshots of time and couldn't get into any of the character's lives. I did not enjoy this author's writing style at all. There was so much emotion to dive into, yet it wasn't taken advantage of at all. There was a ton of telling, not showing.
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
This book is a rollercoaster of messes. It's not I didn't enjoy it but there's so many things going on and the pacing was just too fast for me.

There were certain issues that I felt needed to be addressed but they're brushed off because of new revelation after another.

It's hard to explain but I feel like with all that's going on, it needs to be smoothed out a little bit.
CeCe
Mediocre writing.
The heroine would go to the hero the minute he showed her any attention.
Great premise, poor execution.
Elizabeth Horbaczek
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The author would like an honest review for this book.

5 stars

I have to say is wow. This book is more than just finding someone you connect to you in many ways. It doesn't happen overnight. You might not even like the person at first, but when that person becomes your life line, you learn that maybe it was always that person at the beginning. This book starts with this boy that is a total jerk to this girl. Just being a plain old bully, but the thing is, even when the bullying is going on there is
Richelle Robinson
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it

Growing up Eve was tormented by Cy. He gave her such a hard time during high school like a typical jerk. As time goes on we discover the reasons why he treated her the way he did. When you find out why your heart will break. I did like Cy and Eve as couple but they moved just a little too fast for my liking. I get that they have a history and she works for his mother but I wanted more of a slower burn with the couple. Despite that minor issue I really liked how they balanced each other out. They
laurajayneo ❀♡‬
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jesus this book had me feeling all different kinds of emotions, first anger towards Cy then sadness, then happiness. I was an emotional mess reading this book literally from start to finish the book had me in a blubbering mess, the topics are so close to home for me so I could relate to Cy on a personal level but even if that wasn’t the case I know this would have still been an emotional read nonetheless. The author sure knows how to tug at our heartstrings😢💔

“I bring my free hand to his ches
Sassy Southern
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This has been one of the most emotional books I have read this year. From beginning to end this book had my emotions on rollercoasters edge. And to me it was an ugly cry so you will need some tissues. But that just means this book has such an impact on me that in touched something deep inside me. But living something similar will do that to you. But I also love this book because it's one that brings to light how some things are done. How someone living in that situation are made to feel. These s ...more
Rachael
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was a total roller coaster of complex characters and many twists and turns. I did have a hard time getting into it at first and lingered on the first few chapters for days before I really found the focus to really get into it. Once I did, it took off. Loved the two main characters Eve and Cy. They have known each other since childhood and come together later in a way they just really couldn't have Forseen. There is a dark and twisted path and reason Cy picked on her in school. There ar ...more
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
Phenomenal book!! This story was an absolutely beautiful and emotional rollercoaster ride!! Eve and Cy didn't have anything remotely close to a good relationship I'm high school and even years later things weren't much better. Until the day the Eve literally saves his life. She learns the horrors that he's been enduring and is determined to do everything in her power to help him heal. One last battle with the devil and they can finally start the process of putting the past behind them and focusi ...more
Ana (:
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Deep- is the first word that comes to mind with this book. I literally went through a roller coaster of emotions throughout this book along with the characters. I was hooked from the prologue and could not put this down, it was read in one sitting. I love how it's not you average insta love kind of story, it feels real, raw, and deep. It was relatable and felt real. Overall I liked it a lot and really really hope we get to see more of Parker. Maybe a book for him too? Pleaseeeee?
Le Ann Foster
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
💙💙Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions💙💙

I gave this book 4.5 stars!

I have read a lot of Michelle's book and I have to say this book is different than her other books. The book took me by surprise!! My feelings went from angry, to crying, to understanding. I really felt what Eve went through as well as Cy.

From the prologue and the first few chapters I didn't have the best opinion of Cy. I wanted to reach into my kindle and put my hands around his neck. I wanted to hurt him for being such a$$ t
Jenny
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Where i end

Incredibly intense and deeply moving. Struggles we all fear in the dark of night. A deep love and forgiveness we all crave. This is another stellar story told with compassion and love by Michelle Dare.
Julianna
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Where I End was a great read. In the beginning I couldn’t help, but like Cy; even if he was a bully. He just drew me in. I mean there had to be a reason for his cruelty. Right? Now, Eve didn’t fit in with the rich crowed, but I liked that she held her ground. Fast forward a few years and these two are completely different. Eve is sweet and big hearted and now working for Cy’s mother, but when she over hears an argument, she couldn’t believe her ears. Or the sight before her. Instead of running a ...more
Jenny B
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is hauntingly beautiful with some serious triggers but amazing and well done. Truly this was an emotional ride and all that Cy went through broke my heart. Evie was a very well written strong character who I could only hope to hold one ounce of her strength in real life. The author did an amazing job writing through these trigger and dark issues without minimizing what people would go through.

I truly was completely captured in this story and listening to it on audible brought it to li
Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks
***ARC received in exchange of an honest opinion***

I struggled a lot with this book. The plot line was refreshing, I've read plenty of books about abuse, but not many on that point of view, so it was diffeRent than what I usually read. The problem was the story was told too fast. There wasn't time for me to relate to the characters or the story.

There was so much emotion to be explored in a story like this, but unfortunately I think the author missed it. The writing wasn't bad, but it also wasn'
Christie72
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
~5 +++ Stars~

“You’re my past, present, and future. Where I end, you begin.”

Where I End is one of those books I have had to sit down and think about before writing a review…it was so emotional! It was painful, at times very hard to read, yet it was also a beautiful portrayal of love, acceptance, and full of hope.

When I read the synopsis, I had no idea what an emotional journey Michelle Dare would take me on. Cy and Evie have known each other for a long time. To say they had complicated feelings f
Stephannie Tolitsky- Swoonworthybooks/EnticingJourney
Eve
He was Mr. Popular and I was his target. I don't know why he picked on me through out high school and made me the butt of his jokes. He was mean, cruel and I hated him. Well, I tried to hate him but part of me felt something for him, I mean he is handsome. I was at war with myself, having mixed emotions about a guy who is so swoonworthy but so mean to me. Why?

One day, I interfered and now I am in the middle. I learned something about him then and it changed everything. I saw him in a differen
Andrea
Jun 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
"You're like a magnet, Cy. People can't help but be drawn to you." “People or you?” I had to ask. I need to know.
“Both.”

Michelle Dare is probably one of my favorite indie writers, she writes I read, that simple. There is something in her writing that simply conveys what her characters are feeling, and whenever I start reading one of her books I don't want it to end.

"Where I End" had the same effect on me, I get to love the characters and feel sympathy for them. A special characteristic of Mich
Christine
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am seriously speechless after reading this book. It truly had me captivated from start to finish. When I first started reading the book, it seemed like it would be a standard jerk from school falls in love with the girl he torments. Yes…..that does happen. But Cy’s story was something I’m not used to seeing from the male lead character. My heart truly broke for him and all the suffering he endured over the years. Doesn’t excuse how he treated Eve during high school, but it makes you understand ...more
Crystal Spieker
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have started to write this review so many times, and each time I end up throwing out what I wrote! I wish I had the ability to articulate my feelings for this book. I’m going to do my best, so please understand that everything I say should be multiplied by like a thousand! No, maybe a Million!

This was absolutely, by far the best read of 2017! I could not put it down, and when I had to, I couldn’t stop thinking about it! This book was so strong, written so well. It is centered around some deli
Meg
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

I give Where I End by Michelle Dare five stars. Where I end is a standalone adult romance book. Eve was bullied in her High School years by a classmate who she always saw as being cruel and arrogant. Eve always believe this classmate was really like this until one fateful morning she got a glimpse into the real man and it was all just a façade. When Eve saw the real man, she realized that he was not only broken and angry but that he was hers and all it took was the lock of their eyes. No
Suzanne
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Where do I begin with this book? Seems my black heart is melting as Michelle Dare is now included in my elite group of authors making me cry. This book had me right from the start, as I could see between the lines with Eve and Cy. But what Dare did with this story, my heart broke, and melted at the same time. Dare takes a topic, actually two, and puts them in the forefront of how someone would heal and deal with being put into that situation.
My heart shattered for Cy. That scene literally break
Judy
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes what a story! My head was spinning after finishing this one, because first I hated Cy and then I empathized with them, and then I hated him, and then empathized..get the picture?

Cy was rich, popular and a bully in high school. He had his group of friends that were as arrogant/entitled as he was and a trail of women that were at his beck and call. However, he loved to torment a girl in school named Eve. He was constantly being mean to her as well as embarrassing her. Did he really des
Linda Rea
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When you start to read this make sure you can finish in one sitting! Great job Michelle Dare!
All through high school Eve was teased, she didn't grow up in town and for some reason Cy has teased her mercilessly. Cy and his friends are from money and the most popular kids in school and Eve's mother works for his. Eve only really has one friend and she knows it's only because Cy teases her that maybe her friend would get accepted by the cool group. Six years have gone by and Eve now works for Cy's
Jessica Cox
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Where I end
Where Do I Begin, I am left like what am I supposed to do. Such a hangover .
This book is bully to savior, Cy Revere was a bully , a rich popular guy, the guy in high school. Eve became his target,for some reason he made everyday a living Hell for Eve, she doesn't understand why her, what she did to deserve this torture that Cy dishes out everyday.
All grown up but still a introvert Eve works for Cy's mother as her assistant she see Cy all the time always with his last night conquest .
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Dead Silent (A Dylan Scott Mystery #2)
  • Blurring the Lines (Men of the Zodiac, #11)
  • Chance Seduction
  • Loula Is Leaving for Africa
  • Sin
  • Fractured Lies (MAC Security #1)
  • My Image of You
  • Broken (Scars and Sorrow Saga #1)
  • Beautiful Liar (The Masquerade Series, #2)
  • Wicked Takeover
  • Without Words (Under the Pier #1)
  • Play of Light
  • Solo
  • DragonFly (Missions of The DragonFly Squadron #1)
  • Shadowed By Wings (Dragon Temple Saga, #2)
  • Daughter of Deception (Family Lies, #1)
  • Fake Engagement Real Temptation
  • Damage Me (Crystal Gulf, #2)
Michelle Dare is a romance author. Her stories range from sweet to sinful and from new adult to fantasy. There aren’t enough hours in the day for her to write all of the story ideas in her head. When not writing or reading, she’s a wife and mom living in eastern Pennsylvania. One day she hopes to be writing from a beach where she will never have to see snow or be cold again.

Facebook: https://www.f

Arrow Falls (2 books)
  • Where I Am (Arrow Falls, #2)