Start by marking “Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Finding Your Message, Building a Tribe, and Changing the World” as Want to Read:

Expert Secrets helps people find their message and then create a mass movement of people who will pay them for that advice.
ebook
Published June 2nd 2017 by Morgan James Publishing

Blahoot
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Expert Secrets is an obvious attempt to entice readers to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on Russell Brunson's ClickFunnels products.

I'm glad I read it anyways.

Half the book is Brunson's tactical advice on how to create the perfect webinar, which I have zero interest in.

I'm glad I read it anyways.

Everything Russell Brunson writes in Expert Secrets leads me to believe he's the type of guy who won't hesitate to embellish the truth to manipulate people into giving him their money.

I'm glad
Morgan
Jul 08, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Someone sent this to me, so I gave it a quick read.

The tactics (As this book is entirely tactical) are pretty basic stuff, and only the most green of marketers stand to get much out of this book. Russell is constantly referring to other people's teachings, and you'd be better off just studying the original sources themselves, like Gary Halbert, Dan Kennedy, and so forth.

Furthermore, the entire book is a pitch into Russell's world of "Funnel Hackers". He would have you believe that Clickfunnels i
Lou Bichard
Sep 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great marketing book. Especially from the angle of the individual wanting to invest in their own skills. The opening line: "Expert secrets is the second part of a journey you have already started" sums it up pretty well. I'll be reaching for this book again in the future when it comes to positioning a product or individual. A call to arms for individuals to capitalise on their skills and share them with the world. Russell offers some serious advice on positioning products and expertise.
Rihab Sebaaly
Dec 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My rating might change when I reas more business books... But for now, this book was extremely fascinated and I learned many interesting things because of it... I definitely have to reread it to be able to digest all the concepts and ideas discussed in it!
Devon Meadows
Russel Brunson is a smart guy but makes me feel gross at times.
Johnny Malloy
Aug 17, 2017 rated it liked it
If you are interested in digital marketing Russell Brunson has collected so many ideas here that it is pretty much a must read. His style of marketing is very aggressive - the book itself is basically an ad for his products. But there is so much good material and ideas here to draw from if you are looking to grow your business online. Not a huge fan of how he seems primarily concerned with being "rich" and hanging around millionaires and having status be so important to his life. But this is par ...more
Terra Dawn
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sure...he mentions his products...

But this is SOLID information. I’ll be honest...I joined the ClickFunnels community, but I quickly found it wasn’t for me. I cancelled before my 14 day trial was over. The information inside of this book, however, is SOLID gold. He really doesn’t hold back and wraps Traffic, sales and sign ups for you with a little nice bow on top.

He HONESTLY mentions click funnels around a total of two times in the entire book...and they are valid references. I enjoyed the boo
Chuck Cova
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoy Russell Brunson's ideas, insights, and energy. This book unpacks in a very orderly way how he made his way to significant success in internet marketing. But through it all, I get the sense that he is a pretty grounded guy, with his priorities in the right place.

I do plan to follow up with him for my own ideas, when the time is right...
Tomas Laurinavicius
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I must disclose that I am already a big fan of Russell Brunson. This is another brilliant book with actionable strategies and explanations designed to help you figure our your strengths, find your audience, design and sell your products and most important transform lives with your knowledge.
Alejandro Sanoja
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is PACKED with valuable and actionable insights! Easy to read too.

I had seen several of Russell's ads online and thought that he was just "another online sales guy" and his "free book" offer was just a scam. I was wrong!

This this is a step by step map about how to create a business by selling your advice. As simple as that. It is amazing how much knowledge and wisdom is packed in this book. Russell references A LOT of the TOP BUSINESS BOOKS out there, which validates a lot of the strat
Yoric
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Who doesn't want to make an online business and conquer financial freedom?
This book is a real boost for anyone to turn his passion into a business.
An easy read from someone who started from scratch and succeeded.

The basic steps are:
1. Get interested in something 2. Absorb knowledge, become "an expert". 3. Teach others and sell this service/products.
"taking the life lessons that you’ve learned, and packaging them into information products, coaching, and consulting"

Thinking of it, we naturally lik
Yishai Back
Well I admire Russell for how he thinks and what he has accomplished, this book pretends to be more helpful than it actually is. It is a good primer for marketing but it tries to be all encompassing, and he basically claims that this is THE secret to marketing ANYTHING. The reality is, marketing and sales are much bigger than the system he advocates using, and by focusing so much on a one size fits all solution it leaves one wondering - how can I actually apply this? The answer is not clear beca ...more
Bruce Harpham
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: marketing
Read this a week after reading through Brunson's first book "Dot Com Secrets." I liked the book's structured approach to copywriting. For example, he describes a process to create a sales oriented webinar (and that you should deliver it live many times before considering to automate it). I also liked the section near the end explaining ways to implement the "Dream 100" concept - an excellent option to supplement or replace acquiring leads through paid advertising.

I would have liked to see more d
Stepan Lorenc
Oct 16, 2018 rated it liked it
For a person that is actively learning about marketing and entrepreneurship, there isn't that much that this book will add. There are couple good points, but mostly it is about teaching you the perfect webinar structure (about 60% of the book), which may be very helpful if webinars are a way to promote your business. As mentioned in other reviews, another big part of the book is the author trying to convince you that his way is the best way and you should spend money on his business now.

I will m
Julie
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Marketing Refresher Even for Long Time Online Marketers

I expected this book would be a sales pitch but it was jam packed with step by step advice to create a sales webinar, generate more leads, and close high ticket coaching clients. Even as someone who doesn’t sell coaching, I felt there were so many things that were applicable, that I’ve forgotten in marketing or I’ve gotten lazy about. And, definitely some new ideas too. A bit surprised to say I highly recommend this to anyone selling o
Ron
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: business
Yeah it's an internet marketing book by one of "those internet marketing guys". Don't let that fool you, it's got a lot of great content.

His discussion of how to craft a pitch is priceless. Understanding that people don't make decisions firstly intellectually, and how to give them a reason to want to investigate your product is great.

You can get the book for "free" just pay shipping and handling. At http://bit.ly/2rabQdf (yes it's an affiliate link).
Miguel Serrano
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: business
Another great work from Russsell - it is as if I had him in front of me all the while, teaching me step-by-step and opening my mind to doors that I know I've seen before but never understood until now. Expert Secrets, much more like its predecessor and all other teachings of Russell, is like a bible of practical curriculum - truly deserves to be called a playbook of practical secrets that most of us miss all the while!
Don Sevcik
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You get the perfect webinar logic, the sales scripts, the closing techniques, the traffic strategy, and when to switch from a live to automated webinar.

This book takes gems from different pieces of Russell's material and packs them into one book. Here is a guy who's made 8 figures in a year now. And his main strategy: Webinars. Between webinars and building up your expert status, you'd be wise to follow the strategy in this book.
Logan Streondj
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
quite an amazing read and reference covering many essential parts to making money selling information or idea products. i found the sales script tutorial especially fascinating and have been working on it for some time. I think this book has really helped focus my vision and think about many aspects about how to get my projects working and making money.
Shane Gregoire
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Expert Secrets is another fantastic book by Russell Brunson. This time instead of teaching sales conversion techniques, he teaches us how to influence people. The biggest key to building any scalable brand is building a strong tribe or community, and if you want a step by step guide on how to do that… Expert Secrets is for you.
Jyll Stuart
Jun 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I Need To Read This Over and Over

Wow! There is so much to learn from this book that I know I need to read it again and take more detailed notes. I've seen so many "click funnel" presentations by people who NEED to read this book! If this is a business strategy you want to try, then you should read this book too!
Adam Clark
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read that kept me going. Unveiled a lot of good tactics and systems to be successful. I have zero experience with funnels but he broke it down in simple terms and I really enjoyed it. Hope to implement these in the near future.
Nathanael Fernandez
A must read for any aspiring Entrepreneurs

If you’re someone who has the passion of becoming an entrepreneur, then you need to learn how to connect with the masses. This book shows you how to do exactly that.
Aubree Deimler
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another helpful book from Brunson. It comes jammed packed with actionable steps on how to pick a target niche, build a following, create a master class and market through a clear sales process. I will definitely be re-visiting this one.
Derek Murphy
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Surprisingly good

I wasn’t expecting this book to layout an exact strategy I can use to significantly boost sales... it’s a whole business model. The perfect webinar helped me rewrite my email funnels and finally get them profitable.
Megan
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally, a valuable marketing book packed with tons of helpful information. Even if you don’t buy his product (I haven’t), you stand to gain so much from this book. A lot of what he says can be applied in many different ways. Great read!!
Gareth Pickering
Just what I needed to read and apply to my business at the moment. Looking forward to rolling out these strategies in my projects.
Codi
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

This is a simple step by step guide to success. Follow what is said in this book and you WILL make money.
César Ariel
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: business
Excellent, now in my list to re-read.
Dominick Barbato
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
my review in video format! Love this book, get it for FREE here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToBml...
Expert Secrets Book Review 1 3 Oct 19, 2017 05:27AM
Facebook Advertis...: Expert Secrets - Russel Brunson 1 6 Jun 20, 2017 02:52PM
“Robert G. Allen, the great real estate investor and coach, once said that he made millions DOING real estate, but he made hundreds of millions TEACHING it.” 0 likes