Start by marking “Bounced (Blue Collar Bad Boys, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bounced (Blue Collar Bad Boys, #1)

Bounced

(Blue Collar Bad Boys #1)

3.82  ·  Rating details ·  604 Ratings  ·  141 Reviews
Anvil

They call me Anvil.
It's not my real name, but that's what it feels like when my meaty fist comes down on you if you misbehave in the road house where I work.
I've seen some crazy stuff as a bouncer. I thought I'd seen it all.
But I've never seen anything like her. Just one look and I knew my life was never going to be the same.
She's sweet, innocent, and looking for t
Published June 13th 2017 by Pronoun

To ask other readers questions about Bounced, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bounced

Bookloverme
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

I saw my friends reading the author's books and I found out they're safe so I tried this one. I'm glad I did because the story is really good except for a scene at the beginning. Everything that happened between the H and h was so fast. Instalove.

The story is about Melvin "Anvil" and Sarah.

She's studying actuarial science and he's a bouncer at Billy's Suds, the place they first met.

He doesn't believe in love and love at first sight but the first time he laid eyes on her, he felt somethi
Elise Spencer
Jul 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

My lawd.. *fans myself* this was so hot, whew..

Safe, insta love, VERY short, not much plot but for what it was, it was a great read all wrapped up in a wonderfully hot package.
Also loved the fact that the H became a stay-at-home dad while the h completed her studies. Gotta love and respect heroes like this one.
Susani

Really hot!! This was a good quick smutty read. Not much depth, but enough to keep me reading and smiling by the end. Cute epilogue! I've been avoiding the older H's with virgin h's lately, but this one worked for me :) Great OTT, possessive, dirty talking talking H. The h was fine and did not have the pushover immature vibe found in some books. Entertaining read that finally got me out of my DNF slump.

Safety
(view spoiler)
♡Tonya♡
Short, hot, sexy,sweet, OTT and SAFE! This was instalove on speed and I loved it. Short little epilogue about 2 years out.
Cyndi
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: no-ow-drama, safe
Short, hot, safe and sweet!
Janie
Jul 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!! Ridiculously short, ridiculously instalove and I still ridiculously liked it.
Becky
Jul 13, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: abandoned
DNF, and this is only 40 pages.

-eye patches are not sexy to me, sorry. I'm sure if it were a longer book, I could fall in love with the hero, but in a romance novella, I need the hero to be hot.

-the heroine stayed in the room while her friend gave a strange man a blow job. WTF?

-the heroine was overall just an idiot. Nothing she did made any sense.

-they got married after knowing each other a few hours, they didn't love each other, they weren't drunk or high... It made zero sense, and I can susp
ℏṳ❡ṧᾰɴᖱḉ✺✺к!ḙṧ
This is one short funny fast-paced sexy hot read. It's actually weird but good cause it's insta love for Anvil and Sarah.

I just totally loved Sarah's expression in this book especially to do with badass Anvil this guy rocks hotness to a T and it cracks me up these two.

"He rests his cock on my mound. It’s the size of my forearm and so heavy against me."
Sam~OTT Alpha Male Addict~
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was fast, crazy, funny and dirty!
Lauren
Sep 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
It was a short read, I enjoyed it although everything was basically Insta. But I really enjoyed the story, it was a steamy read and Anvil was definitely an Alpha when it came to Sarah.
Fatimama
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hot and smutty and doesn’t take itself seriously. This book is a fun start to a series :)
Honey~psychopaths&stalkers
This is like the shortest novella, yet packed with everything. I especially loved the Epilogue!!

If you can handle insta-love, bullet marriage, sexy eye-patched bouncer (used to serve in military. SCORED!), all big and hard (dayum!), and just caveman towards his woman, then, read this book!

That epilogue though! I've never read an alpha male just casually turned Mr. Mom and I'm like, heck ye THIS GOTTA BE MY NEW FETISH *wink wink*

I don't want to be away from my family at night. I want to protect
Book Snob Sue
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dayum....these two, hhhmmm, hhhmmm *sheak my head*. This book was just so damn hot. Pretty sure he is the king of dirty talk *fanning self*. She's just a few days from being 21 and her friend tells her she can get them into a club. They get caught by one of the responsible or more strict bouncers and he, well he keeps her, I guess is the best way to say it. She's young, innocent and very responsible....but he wants her and she wants him....chemistry is chemistry. They go out and end up getting m ...more
ViolinVixen
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Over the top, insta-everything romance. If you’re looking for a very quick read and are ready to escape reality for a few minutes, this light-hearted, somewhat unbelievable romance may be just what you’re looking for.

Quiet, careful almost 21 year old virgin sneaks into a bar with her friend and is cornered by Anvil one of their bouncers. Thought at first glance they appear to have zilch in common with eachother, Anvil feels drawn to Sarah and he’s certain it’s the real deal.

Love, lust and marria
Faith89
Jun 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-review
This is a very short read. It is instant everything. Insta love, marriage and sex withing 24 hrs. Even though the story is short, you get a little clue on the personalities of the characters. If you like short sexy reads this is for you.
Babs
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Sarah and Anvil meet when she sneaks in to a bar before she is 21. He is not going to let her go. Her life is about to change with the one eyed tattoo hunk. With the friend gone sparks fly.

I received an ARC and I voluntarily reviewed.
Erin
Jul 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: novellas, 2017
Short and oddly satisfying.
Samantha
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
*Joint review for Bounced, Nailed and Drilled*

I picked up the books in this series on the recommendation of an author that I love and I'm so happy that I did because these books were wonderful. All three of these books were all types of sexy and naughty and over the top in all the best ways and I couldn't get enough of them. First with Anvil and Sarah in Bounced, I loved the instalove and instalust between those two. Everything happened between those two so quickly and it was perfect. Second wit
Heather
Jul 17, 2017 rated it liked it
They call me Anvil.
I've seen some crazy stuff as a bouncer. I thought I'd seen it all.
She's sweet, innocent, and looking for trouble.
She found it.
I'm big and mean and more trouble than she ever imagined. I'm going to mess up all her carefully laid plans. An
Mary   Getz
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC. BRAVO ! 😍 HOT SEXY YUMMY ALPHA BADBOY BOUNCER AND HOT SEXY FEISTY SASSY MOUTH WOMAN
I love this short story about almost 21 college student Sarah, finance major/actuarial science and her bestie Christa, try to get into BILLY'S SUDS BAR, in Las Vegas(SinCity).
Anvil Cartwright is 31 year old ex-Army is a bada** bouncer at BILLY'S SUDS BAR. Anvil is very attracted to Sarah and he is going make her ,his forever. Sarah is also very attracted to Anvil. Is Anvil , Sarah , THE ONE. Who is Kayla and
Keryth Belvin
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Bouncer & The Actuary

I liked this book very much. OTT, Insta-Love, SHORT story but oh so good! Brill Harper is definitely one of my new faves. Hope she puts out more books (soon) cuz I wanna read them!

Sarah just wanted to have a little fun. She was tired of always doing what was expected of her, always being good. She wanted to feel ALIVE. She soon discovered that going to Billy's Bar was biting off way more than she could chew.
As soon as Anvil, lead bouncer at Billy's, saw Sarah, he k
Viper Spaulding
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was the first book I read by this author, and at first I was disappointed at how short the story was. But then I started reading, and I have to admit I was captivated right from the start. The author really does pack an entire story into just a few pages; a feat that is rare indeed and speaks to the author’s immense talent.

Anvil and Sarah meet on accident, and he is nearly struck dumb by his immediate attraction and depth of feelings for her. He doesn’t let her out of his sight – not even
Kathy
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sarah is going to school to be an actuary. She lives a boring life and has everything planned out except she feels like something is missing. Her friend Christa tells her that she can get them into a bar named Billy's even though they are underage. She goes through with it and when Christa starts to do something with a bouncer at the bar another bouncer walks in on them. His name is Anvil and he is huge, has tattoos, a patch on his eye, scar on his face and is very attractive. There is something ...more
Annie  K
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

Bounced is a sweet and steamy, real man Insta everything. Sarah's is almost 21. She is has her life planed. Studying finance and want to specialize in risk management. She has never taken a risk herself. So she finds her self in the back room of a dive bar with her friend Christa facing a big scary man with a scar and patch. (Think Kurt Russell, in, Escape from New York).
Anvil is struck by Sarah. He sends Christ's home but detains Sarah. When Sarah explains why she snuck in, Anvil decid
Kelly
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reader confession: I totally picked up this book because that author confession made me laugh. And, yeah, this book is over the top, but in a fun way. Knowing what you were getting going in that made all the crazy, growly possessiveness fun. And no lie, Anvil is very growly and possessive. Magnificently so.

Virgin college student and rough and ready bouncer. It worked. It worked hard. Just like Anvil, if you know what I mean. Heh. Anyway. Sarah wants to go a little wild and Anvil knows she's his
Rebecca Grove
Jun 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sara is a sweet innocent college girl who wants to do something daring. She goes with her friend to a bar even though they are under aged. He friend does a favor for a bouncer to get them in but before she finishes, another bouncer comes in and catches them. He sends Sarah's friend home but keeps Sarah around.
Anvil is the head of security in the bar. He catches his fellow bouncer accepting favors to let two underage college girls in. Anvil puts a stop to it but he realizes immediately that inn
Kathleen
Jun 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a quick read about a scenario that probably wouldn't happen but you can always think it might.
Sarah sneaks into a bar with her friend just a day before her 21st birthday. She felt like being the good student and focusing on her classes has left her lacking. She is missing out on some of the things you're supposed to do.
When they are caught by one of the bouncers - Anvil he tells her friend and the other bouncer to leave and then he proceeds to tells Sara what he plans to do with her for
Maura Pritchard
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Short but packed with Sassy Steamy Sexiness!
This is my first book by Brill Harper but it won’t be my last! This was a fast read but it was packed with some sexy hotness! Anvil is a prime alpha male! He never thought he would meet anyone who could turn his head! That is until Sarah sneaks into his bar for some underage drinking. Sarah decides to not play it safe as she usually does and 24 hours before she would be able to legally walk into a bar she sneaks in with her friend. This is when she mee
Marlene Davis
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cute, sexy & funny, perfect short story!

I voluntarily read this book through an Advanced Reader Copy. Sarah and Melvin's story. Sarah is a college student who sneaks into a bar with a friend just before her 21st birthday. While her friend is making "payment" for getting them in, embarrassing Sarah even more, in comes Anvil, which is Melvin's nickname, the head bouncer. He kicks the other bouncer and Sarah's friend out but keeps Sarah from leaving. Sarah is studying to be an actuary and like
Viridiana Dimas
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great insta love short read!

So this is a very short read and wish I had more. It is very fast paced and insta-love to the max. Of course this doesnt happen in real life, but who wouldn't want to. Just have that intensity in love and lust.
This book follows the story of Anvil the bouncer and Sarah a college student who sneaks in to the bar a day before her 21st birthday with her friend. Sarah is tired of doing everything by the book and decides to let loose for the night.
Really enjoyed their sto

Blue Collar Bad Boys (9 books)
  • Nailed (Blue Collar Bad Boys, #2)
  • Drilled (Blue Collar Bad Boys, #3)
  • Wrecked (Blue Collar Bad Boys, #4)
  • Laid (Blue Collar Bad Boys, #5)
  • Tagged (Blue Collar Bad Boys, #6)
  • Plowed (Blue Collar Bad Boys, #7)
  • Bucked (Blue Collar Bad Boys #8)
  • Banged (Blue Collar Bad Boys #9)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
“What makes you think this is my first time?” “You’ve got cherry written all over you.” When she blushes an angry shade of pink, I realize I hit my mark times two. A virgin. No fucking way. Now” 1 likes
“I may not believe in love, but I do believe we are all just animals. And this beast just discovered his mate. Knowing” 1 likes