Start by marking “The Thousand Tiny Miracles Giveaway Edition” as Want to Read:
The Thousand Tiny Miracles Giveaway Edition

The Thousand Tiny Miracles Giveaway Edition

A middle-aged saleswoman becomes a Hollywood star.
A spoilt celebrity becomes a suburban housewife.
An angel becomes a human being.

Meet Irene Nylander, a frumpy housewife from Finland … and a yo-yo dieter. She feels trapped in an unhappy marriage, looking after her domineering mother-in-law and living vicariously through romantic movies.

Meanwhile, in Florence, Mimi Kavanough
Published June 15th 2017 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The Thousand Tiny Miracles Giveaway Edition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Thousand Tiny Miracles Giveaway Edition

Start your review of The Thousand Tiny Miracles Giveaway Edition
Evelina | AvalinahsBooks
This book was great. It's just one of those cozy, sweet girlish reads that you want to grab when you're curled up on your sofa, holding a warm cocoa mug and trying to let the fluffy feeling warm up your heart. (I mean, just look at that adorable cover.)

so many feelings right now

I rarely do those kinds of reads. Oh nooo, Evelina likes to stick to the dark, the weird, the disturbing, sometimes the even the baffling literary. Or at the very least, a backstabbing fantasy or sci-fi. But you know, maybe I should d
Chitra Iyer
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The synopsis of the book is enough to get a reader going. The author, Katarina West, has left no stone unturned to give us a heart touching and a surreal (quite literally!) experience. I can't wait to talk about this book, so let's get started, shall we?

Irene Nylander is a Finnish woman who lives with a husband who ignores her and a mother-in-law who despises her. Always wanting to help people, Irene leaves her job to take care of her mother-in-law and joins the rut of a domesticated life. She i
Kristine Hall
“The Thursday when Irene Nylander’s first life comes to an end is sunny.”

What a great opening line to a story that kept me reading, entertained, and fully engaged from start to finish! In her latest book, author Katarina West has won me over again. The Thousand Tiny Miracles of Living Twice takes readers on a journey (several, actually!) that explores themes familiar to most of us at one point or another in life, and it is in making those connections between reader and character where West’s wri
books are love
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is quite a leap for Katarina West. And what a great leap she made. Katarina took a risk with changing her writing concept and it paid off in leaps and bounds. This book is more introspective and light than her others. We have the body swap but with such a different way of seeing it. Here Aaron (the angel from Little Heaven and the prankster there), Mimi and Irene have a body change that has them all change in a positive way.

Irene is the one who precipitates this when she has Aaron really fe
Joy Corkery
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First published on https://joyfulantidotes.com/2017/06/1...

The Thousand Tiny Miracles of Living Twice tells the story of Irene Nylander, a frumpy Finnish woman who is ignored by her husband and constantly undermined by her mother-in-law, who she has given up everything to take care of. On her 50th birthday, Irene finds out her husband is having an affair and, absolutely distraught, she decides she wants to die. Prank-loving angel Aaron hears these thoughts and decides that Irene will swap bodies
Shelly Mateer
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a beautiful book written by one of my favorite authors. Ms. West writes the kind of books I want to buy hard copies of with which to stock my future library. My library in my beautiful oceanfront house in the Florida Keys.

This is not just a fanciful story about two women switching bodies and lives - it has such meaningful messages of hope, of doing good, of changing your life for the better.

It makes me think of how it seems that none of us are ever happy with what we have. We are always
Leila Tualla
Jun 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
We've all wished we lived someone else's life at least a few times throughout our lifetime. For me, I'd love to trade a quiet evening with someone who didn't have children. But someone else who wishes they had the chaos, would want to trade places with me. I think it is only in seeing, and living in another person's shoes that we maybe appreciate our dysfunctional life. I'm also a firm believer in guardian angels but to have a different picture of Heaven being bureaucratic and business like was ...more
Tony Riches
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
How would you cope if you had to live someone else's life? Once you've started this book you can't put it down, as the first novel in Katarina West's Angel Aid series has a special magic that holds you on its spell.

With brilliantly observed characters in wonderful locations, this heartwarming fantasy keeps you guessing. Funny and poignant, the lives of two very different women become intertwined in an innovative twist on a familiar plot.

I enjoyed Katarina's previous novel Absolute Truth, For Beg
Cheryl
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wasn't sure what to expect when I read the blurb on the back of the book, so it was a pleasant surprise to find an engaging, humorous and soul-stirring romp of a feel-good read, with surprisingly believable, if caricatural, characters. This is the first book of the Angel Aid series, and I'm intrigued to follow the further adventures of the hapless trio, to see how successful they can be in orchestrating happy endings, including their own.

full review on my blog : http://madhousefamilyreviews.bl
Adele
Fidan Lurin
Jan 12, 2018
Bewitchingly Paranoid
Apr 19, 2018

• No Right To Kill (DI Sara Ramsey, #1)
  • Killer Blow (DI Sara Ramsey, #2)
  • The Dead Can't Speak (DI Sara Ramsey, #3)
  • Deluded (DI Sara Ramsey, #4)
  • Twisted Revenge (DI Sara Ramsey #6)
  • The Murder Pact (DI Sara Ramsey #5)
  • The Lies She Told (DI Sara Ramsey #7)
  • The Husband Hunt (Madison Sisters, #3)
  • Stealing Home (The Sweet Magnolias #1)
  • A Slice of Heaven (The Sweet Magnolias #2)
  • Feels Like Family (The Sweet Magnolias #3)
  • Welcome to Serenity (The Sweet Magnolias #4)
  • Home in Carolina (The Sweet Magnolias #5)
  • The Countess (Madison Sisters #1)
  • The Heiress (Madison Sisters #2)
  • Sweet Tea at Sunrise (The Sweet Magnolias #6)
  • Honeysuckle Summer (The Sweet Magnolias #7)
  • Midnight Promises (The Sweet Magnolias, #8)
Reader, writer, and a friend of angels, Katarina is the author of Witchcraft Couture and Absolute Truth, For Beginners. She lives in rural Tuscany, where she desperately keeps heating her old farmhouse.

THOUSAND TINY MIRACLES OF LIVING TWICE is coming out in June 2017, and it's the first book in the ANGEL AID feel-good fantasy series.

If you want to get a glimpse of Katarina's life in Tuscany, go a