Start by marking “Destroyed (Steel Country #2)” as Want to Read:
Destroyed (Steel Country #2)

Destroyed (Steel Country #2)

4.51  ·  Rating details ·  336 Ratings  ·  92 Reviews
Beaten. Broken. Battered.
Garrett Falcon’s past, present, and future are fragmented pieces of the life he once dreamed of.

Deceits. Damned. Doomed.
Raised by a dealer and addict, Juliana Torres was born into a life she desperately dreamed to one day escape.

Two people who have lost hope. Two people who have been dealt blow after blow in their lives.
What happens when thes
Published May 27th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services LLC

To ask other readers questions about Destroyed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Destroyed

M.J. Fields
May 27, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

DESTROYED by MJ Fields Books
IS LIVE ON AMAZON EARLY
Amazon US ➜ http://amzn.to/2raXITT
Amazon UK ➜ http://amzn.to/2qnM7BC
Amazon CA ➜ http://amzn.to/2qnEIlX
Amazon AU ➜ http://amzn.to/2qnYkGA
#newrelease #foreverFields #foreverSteel #SteelCountry
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
There is almost always a villain in every book. That character that we want to hate because their actions are so deplorable. Nothing can redeem the hurt they have caused. At the very least, this is what we feel about Juliana after reading Hammered. She lied, she lost herself in drugs, she gave her son over to the man she married. She behaves like an entitled beetch most of the time.

Garrett Falcon does not have many more redeeming qualities than Juliana. Drug addicted, walked away from his famil
Ivy
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Destroyed is book two of the Steel County Series and I have to say, I'm starting to really love these Falcon men.

I loved Garrett and Julianna from the beginning. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a person from a fucked up place. Both of them are definitely have issues that they have to overcome. There are some gut wrenching moments that you're going to read. Both Garrett and Julianna have things they need to face and get through in order to make anything work.

Their one bright moment is always B
Jan
Wow, another rollercoaster read from MJ Fields.

I love how MJ Fields intermingles all her books but yet you can still read them as standalones.

Destroyed focuses on Garrett and Juliana who were also in the previous book. Garret is the brother featured who had issues with drink and drugs and left 6 years ago.

Not wanting to add spoilers if you haven’t read the previous book either. Destroyed gives you a completely different view of both characters apposed to the ones shown in Hammered and tells J
Jamie Sexton
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
My Emotions are totally Destroyed.

Garrett Falcon has been running for a long time. Running from nightmares, running to keep his secret, running from his family, and running from her.

Juliana Falcon lived a life of pure hell, until him. he was her hero, he saved her. But when he said things that hurt her she had to think quickly about the future of her baby. She made a decision that led to lies and deceit.

When the truth comes out all hell breaks loose. But the key to all of this is the love they a
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
After reading the first book in this series, Hammered, I wasn’t sure if this was going to be something I was going to enjoy. Hammered was very heavy on the erotica and fairly light on the storyline and I had expected much the same from this book. I am very ecstatic to say that I was wrong. Yes, this book did have some pretty intense sex scenes, but they were always secondary to the Garrett and Juliana.
After reading Hammered, I wasn’t sure that Juliana could be redeemed. I was actually pretty sur
BooksRAGirlsBF (Megan Cox)
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Completely Shocked!

I am in awe of MJ Fields writing. A good author takes you on a journey. A great author makes you feel for the characters. An amazing author can have you hating someone in book one and rooting for them in book two.

I don't know how MJ Fields could write so well that I was crying for Juliana. I loathed her in Hammered. When I found out Destroyed was about her and Garrett I thought, "wait, what?! How can she be the heroine. She is a beast for what she did to Gage". I don't know w
Jana Whaley
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was so much for me. I went in Hating both thr Hero and Heroian (Read Hammered). I told Mj she wouldnt change my mind about them that it just wouldnt happen. Well yall it did. By the end of this book my heart broke for Garret amd Juliana. The way Mj tells a back story and builds her charaters is amazing. Im so happy this nook ended the way it did. It was beautiful and everything I needed at that moment. Sometimes the people that should love you most dont and the people you love hurt you ...more
Diane Holtry
Shelves: arc-or-blog
MJ has managed to turn a character that I couldn't stand from her previous book, Hammered: Steel Country #1, into someone that I'm rooting for .. unbelievable!

She was able to flip my opinion by opening my eyes to the circumstances and issues that got both Garrett & Juliana to where they were in life. For me this is both a reality check and a humbly experience. It's a a reminder that we should NOT judge one another . You never know why someone has done something until you walk in their shoes,
Theresa Natole
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
wow what a story. When you first meet Juliana it was in Hammered and to say the girl was a bitch would put it mildly. But MJ is so brilliant that I actually fell in love with Juliana. If I learned anything from this story it's that sometimes you have to peel many layers to get to the truth. Juliana had a tough and horrible upbringing and when she met Garrett he was her angel. He saved her. Yes they were both young but he would move heaven and earth to protect her. The things her mother and step ...more
Anne Milne
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read Hammered but I still managed to understand the gist of the story and the dynamics of the characters.
Juliana is not a woman that endears herself to us as the reader to be honest at the start I can't think of one redeemable feature, we know she's lied and manipulated to get what she wants, she's taking drugs and gave her son away to her ex husband. Like I said not one likeable thing about her but I couldn't help liking her. Garrett is not really not much better, he's been lost for 6
Becky Rendon
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Destroyed. When something is destroyed, it gives the impression it's past being able to be fixed. Not repairable. Garrett seems destroyed. Juliana is hiding that she on the verge of being destroyed. What they had has long been destroyed. Until...everyone is thrown together for an epic confrontation.

Destroyed may not be as bad as it seemed, it might be worse. Or maybe it is, in fact, just broken. Whichever way it goes, they will both cling to what they know.

So I jumped on the bandwagon a bit lat
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
5 star

The story has laughs, secrets, naughty fun, suspense, and heartbreak. I was pulled right into this story. The story flowed well and I was kept interested.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Falcon's Landing (Steel Country 0.5)
Hammered (Steel Country #1)

This is Julianna and Garrett’s story. Julianna and Garrett have a history that is long and has many twists and turns. These two have a lot of story to tell. There needs to be forgiveness to heal and
Selena Lanovara-scott
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes I just wanna call up MJ and ask her to stop making me cry like dammit woman. The feels always all over the place one min you love her. The next min you want to kill her for writing this.

AAhh This family is killing me. Gage it still makes me upset what he's been through. Garrett you wanted to hate him for what he did. When you got your own demons to deal with its hard to move forward. Juliana man I hated her. Her story I couldn't fathom ever. Still lies and secrets will eat at your sou
Stacy
This book is MJ Fields best book to date. 5 stars is not nearly enough for this book.

MJ Fields has been a favorite author of mine for a long time. I started out reading her Steel series and instantly fell in love with her writing. She had just the right amount of drama mixed in with some hot as hell men, making you want to tear your pants off for the latest book boyfriend.

Well let me tell you, she out did herself with Garrett Falcon. He is a beautifully broken man. We met him in the previous b
Christa Bohannan
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let me start off by first saying the Dedication in the beginning of this book was heartfelt and wonderful.

We met Garrett and Juliana in Hammered. I personally didn't like either of them in that book. As usual MJ Fields has made me love them even though I disliked them in the previous book. This book touches on some serious trigger subjects.

“I toss back a few Vicodin, put on my shades, lean back and let those fucking pills take me to a place where I’m numb. A place where I give no fucks about m
Veronica LaRoche
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the perfect title for this book because I was completely destroyed. My emotions were everywhere and Garrett & Juliana's story will definitely pull at your heartstrings. I'm not gonna lie I couldn't stand Juliana in Hammered but holy shit, did my opinion change because I felt so bad for both Garrett & Juliana and was rooting for them from the start. Once you start reading I swear you will not want to put this book down, well any of MJ's books. Two broken souls come together and I ...more
Elizabeth Clinton
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW Just WOW Destroyed is Book Two in MJ Fields Steel Country Series. The Emotions You Will Feel When Reading Garrett Falcon & Juliana Torres's Story Will Start With The Letter A And End At Z.
Garrett Falcon's life was spiraling out of control, women, drugs just not caring about anything or anyone but when reality is brought right to you your eyes open wide and you can see all the pain and heartache that it has caused.
Juliana Torres a woman that has gone through so much heartache in her life
Michelle
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I loved this book. It had me laughing and crying and oh Lord pulled on my heartstrings and I couldn't put it down. I am a HUGE Steel fan. But I gotta say the Falcon's are coming in as a close second. They've got just the right amount of crazy for me and the though family love. You gotta grab this book quick. It's AMAZING and will leave u DESTROYED.
Cassandra
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I hated these two in Hammered. I wanted to throat punch them. Then I read their story. My God MJ loves her broken characters. This book will leave you destroyed. My heart broke for them so much that I just couldn't hate them anymore. I loved seeing past characters make an appearance.
Christine
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I really didn't think I would love Garrett and Juliana but I was wrong. This book is the perfect match of every emotion and feeling you could have. I was hooked from the start. Garrett is one stubborn strong loving romantic. Juliana is one strong unsure of her self woman. They make for one spitfire of a couple. Brand is one smart little man. Love the look at the steel families. The Falcon family is one tight loving strong family. Can't wait for more.
Heather andrews
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing

This book delves into some deep issues, to me it's a broken puzzle that needs its pieces to be put back together, and that's what we see Garrett and Julianna do and I loved seeing them put the pieces back together, I also loved that Garrett was protective, “I’m here. I can promise you that mothereffer isn’t going to show his face.” Garrett’s eyes bore into mine." I adored this book, and am so excited for Grayson's book next.
Tracy- OMGReads
Destroyed is the second book of a series. I did not read the first one, but highly recommend it, as it was very difficult to connect with and enjoy certain supporting characters. It's a story of redemption, family, and forgiveness.

Juliana was fantastic heroine. She has made mistakes, really bad decisions. But it was what she felt she had to do. It was for the right reasons. Juliana kept me hooked, and I rooted for her the entire time. I felt everything for her, sorrow, joy, happiness. My heart
Lynee
May 29, 2017 rated it did not like it
Dnf...

I very rarely DNF books.... But about 20% in, I just had to call it quits...
So the brothers are all vile to each other and calling each other nasty names, Julianna is called a whore by pretty much everyone, because that's the right thing to do when you have an abusive past... Then Garrett reappears in her life (supposedly because they're soulmates??!!), tells her she is a c***, and then pretty much forces her into giving him a b******, just so he can bargain with his brother to have her s
Tiffany Willams
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"God help me because, I if fail, it isn't going to be only me who is destroyed. It will be a little boy who I don't know, yet love enough to have stayed the hell away from."

Have you ever loved someone so much that you are willing to lie and keep secrets just to protect them?
This book shows you that and so much more.
This story tells of a mother's sacrifice to protect her son, to make sure he's loved.

Juliana is a character that was so quickly hated/misunderstood in Hammered, but as you read her st
Konny
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Destroyed by M.J. Fields is the second installment in the Steel Country Series.
You must not have read book one, Hammered; but I recommend to read it first.
Destroyed can easily be read as a stand alone, there are only a few cross-over.
This is Garrett and Julianas book. Both have baggage. They struggle with addiction, their demons and scars, visible and invisible.
Garrett Falcon slept, snorted and drank his way through more than 6 years of his life.
Juliana has put herself together somehow, but she
Lisa
May 25, 2017 added it
When writing a review for Ms. Fields, I never have enough to say or where to start with my review. This book caused such a rollercoaster of emotions that had me going up and down throughout this book from the beginning. At first, I wasn't in love with either Garrett or Juliana but as the book went on, I grew to love them with each page that I read. Both characters had dark, painful pasts that they let rule their lives but over time faced to come out on the other side as better people. As book t ...more
Lesley Peck
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As soon as this ARC hit my Kindle I dove right in. I was waiting on it. I had to know what Garrett's story was. I saw hints of him in Hammered but who was he really? Wow, did MJ Fields give us his story!

I don't really know what I was expecting but I got more than I could have ever anticipated with this book. Garrett and Juliana's story from the very beginning. We not only see theirs but we also realize there are two sides to every story and Hammered was only a taste of it.

You think you hated J
michelle  Shelly
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These Falcon men are working their way into my heart. I loved Gage but Garret, geez I adore him. Traumatic events from his childhood pushed him towards drugs and loneliness. Until he meets a beautiful girl and focuses all his energy on helping her. Lies and misunderstandings push them apart and Garrett runs from everything he loves. Only to be dragged back home by his brother to face his mistakes.

Juliana grew up in a world of drugs and sex. Raised by a mother who drugged her from one trashy hom
Maggie Lugo
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 BRAND-IFICENT stars!!

Sometimes you just hate some characters till you feel like barfing because they make you so mad. Sometimes you think "these a**holes need to be punched". Sometimes you want to throw your kindle because you can't believe the shizznei they caused. But then, then comes MJ fields and once again she changes your views on people. I didn't think I could love Garrett and Juliana. I didn't think my heart could feel such emotions towards these two. But this book. This book was ever
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
USA Today bestselling author MJ Fields write books that scorch pages and melt hearts.
Her style is raw, gritty and authentic.
Love an alpha and a strong heroine? She does too.

Join MJ's mailing list and get a free book ➜ http://bit.ly/MJFNews
Visit her website here ➜ mjfieldsbooks.com
Stalk her Facebook here ➜ facebook.com/MJFieldsBooks
Follow her on Twitter here ➜ @ twitter.com/mjfieldsbooks
More about M.J. Fields...

Steel Country (3 books)
  • Hammered (Steel Country #1)
  • Wasted (Steel Country, #3)

Romance Deals

• Wynn in Doubt
  • Until Harry
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lethal Consequences (Aegis Security, #2)
  • Things I Should Have Known
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Waiting for the One
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Guardians Of Stone (Relic Seekers, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • All the Secrets We Keep (Quarry Road, #2)
  • Queens of Geek
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Off the Record (Record, #1)
  • The Lovely Reckless
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Never Kiss a Rake (Scandal at the House of Russell, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Plain Perfect (A Daughters of the Promise Novel)
  • Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
    $7.09 $2.99
  • On the Record (Record, #2)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • The Journey Home
    $3.99 $0.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Losing Control (Kerr Chronicles, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts, #1)
  • Love, Lies & Spies
  • Faking It
    $3.99 $1.99
  • 'Til the End of Time: A Loveswept Contemporary Classic Romance (Sedikhan)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Immortally Yours (Argeneau #26)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Collection
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Golden Surrender (Viking #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Beautifully Forgotten (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • Been Here All Along
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Blue Lines (Assassins, #5)
  • Honor Bound
  • The Way to Game the Walk of Shame
  • One Pink Line
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Redemption (Penton Legacy, #1)
  • Promise Me
  • The Wedding Pearls
    $4.99 $2.00
  • For Every Solution, A Problem
  • Friction
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fountain Of Secrets (Relic Seekers, #2)
  • Through the Smoke