Start by marking “Just A Few Lies” as Want to Read:
Just A Few Lies

Just A Few Lies

Understanding Writer’s mind is a complicated thing. He imagines, presumes and sometimes anticipates the reality and tries to blend with fiction. He is someone who stays in stories much more than in reality. His mind is full of giant maze but what happens when maze starts to peep out of imagination and enter the reality?

Anant, a bestselling ‘Superstar’ author is feeling th
Published May 25th 2017 by Author Paradise Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Just A Few Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just A Few Lies

Murali Ryan
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
" Something that looks brilliant in fiction is cruel for reality. "

Just A Few Lies by Sandeep Sharma, an extraordinary plot with breathtaking story. It is full of love, friendship, betrayal and thrill. Henceforth a romantic thriller.

The plot of the book is very unique and the writings of Sandeep Sharma sir have always amaze me, be with previous bestselling "Hey Dad! Meet my mom" or "Let the Game Begin" all makes me to feel the thrill and wonder how he plays with words and emotions.

Talking abou
Kanwarpal Singh
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just few lies

Review Review- This book become so near to me as Anant main protagonist who can turn the whole plot by just his one action take a mature way and step aside a problem and for the happiness of everyone. He is just like me, friends over love, happiness over fight, calm and quick decision maker and try to solve problems from out of the box ways.
Pace of the novel is too good
Story line and way Characters played there role is mind blowing,
Cover make us show that it must be murder mystery,
Rajan
Mind is complicated machine. It can lead us to believe things which may or may not be there. Love, guilt, crime of passion and stealing away someone’s love may lead to losing one’s mind.

Anant is a popular writer and his friend Raman is his publisher. He feels his beautiful wife Kavya has an affair with Raman. Then enters Sagarika and Raman asks him to mentor her. Then it becomes like a love quadrilateral or a maze.

Psychological thrillers are a new hot trend. This book also has a mysterious char
Amith Ghosh
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
a perfect psychological thriller...
Janci Rani
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is another signature book of Sandeep Sharma. The book is all about the story of a bestselling author "Anant", who believes that words has betrayed them and so he starts his mission of exploring the 'next Anant'. In this mission, he comes across the blog posts of Sagarika and realises that they both are interrelated in some way as she deeply explains the secrets of the author which he hid from the world. Later on, the story gears up with twists and turns when he realises that his charac ...more
Mohit Goyal
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Having read previous works of Sandeep Sharma, the novels like "Hey Dad meet my Mom", "Let the Game Begin" and "Algorithm Of The Future", I was quite sure of what kind of Novel I am picking, i was quite sure I won't be disappointed with this Novel.

This novel is about an writer and blogger Anant and Sagarika. Chapter 1 begins with a Post telling about the protagonist Anant's death and how he had left Sagarika (the one who has written the post) alone. There are 2 other important characters as well,
John  Trident
Jun 20, 2017 rated it did not like it
Cover : 4/5
The cover is really good, eye-catching. Has so many aspects covered in the story.

Title : 3/5
The title seems to be really good. Surprising to the fact that it justifies the story.

Theme : 3/5
The book is really good. The twists and turns in every part is fabulous. Keeps you hooked till the end. The climax of the book is superb. Narration is also very
well done.

Language : 4/5
The plot was amazing and something very natural. Language is simple and it beautifully explains each and every min
Shubham Kumar
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
The title is very catchy but it seems that Sandeep Sharma was so busy in writing that he forgotten to work on cover. But one can ignore the cover as it is an ebook. From the beginning this book is so interesting that I could not stop myself and finished it in one sitting. From this you can guess how engaging an interesting this book is.
Just a few line is a psychological journey of a bestselling author and it is full of thrill, romance and suspense.

There are only few characters Anant, the author;
Subhajit Das
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
“Just A Few Lies” is the 3rd book of Sandeep Sharma (after two successive ‘Bestselling’ novels named ‘Hey Dad Meet My Mom’ and ‘Let The Game Begin’) I’ve completed reading yesterday. Thank you Sandeep Sir for writing this kind of unique book and for giving me the chance to review this. I was addicted to it after one point while reading.
Though the cover is unique (in the aspect of color combination) and good to look at, but it is not happening when it comes to justify the content of the book. It
Sohinee Reads & Reviews (Bookarlo)
Review by Sohinee Dey

Title

The book title 'Just A Few Lies' is an attractive title chosen by the author. It's simple yet I was fascinated by the title. You know,when you see a title and you think "I need to read this book", it was that kind of a title for me. Also, it is justified within the plot of this book.

Book Cover

The book cover isn't as good as the title and neither does it hold any meaning to the story. It would have been better if the cover was more interesting and had some connection wit
Anuradha Gupta
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Just a Few Lies by Sandeep Sharma is a psycho-thriller novella about an author, Anant Raj, presumably suffering from an author's block. The book traces his journey, his struggles to re-create the magic in his next novel, like he has been doing for the past couple of years, with his previous novels to become the most read-author of his generation.

Anant is a successful author of his generation, having written multiple books and garnering popularity amongst his readers in a short span of time. But
Dimple Singh
Book: Just A Few Lies

Author: Sandeep Sharma

Publishers: Author Paradise Publishers

ASIN: B071J4N3TJ

Number Of Pages: 89

Publication Date: 25th May 2017

“Our life is nothing but a jumbled puzzle. When we think that we are getting it, that we are about to solve the puzzle, we end up complicating it further.”

Just A Few Lies by Sandeep Sharma is a psychological thriller bound with suspense and romance. There always lies a thin wall between hallucination and reality and there are few people who are victim
Jalpa Makwana
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blurb:-

Sourav Chatterjee
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
BLURB

Anant, a bestselling ‘Superstar’ author is feeling that words have started to betray him and that’s why he starts to search for the ‘next Anant’ and be involved in the making
Swapna Peri

Publishing Date: 25th May 2017
Printed Price: INR 99
ASIN: B071J4N3TJ

Book Title:
The book title ‘Just A Few Lies’ is a good title. Though it’s simple a one, it prompted the story might be an interesting one.

Book Cover :
The book cover colorful with bold colors but doesn't match with the title. The cover looks more like a computer graphic image and could have been a
Khushi
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It is rightly said"The brain is wider than the sky" and "pen is mightier than the sword".The use of the knowledge I.e. brain can't be defeated as our mind controls our action.For this book I will just say"Outstanding" as the book has intrinsically woven plot that would engross the readers to read till the end.
As I had read"Hey Dad,meet my mom" I was again expecting the unique plot and I am happy that he has not disappointed his readers.
The story revolves around the author(Anant Raj),his wife(Kav
Shreya Sharma
Jun 28, 2017 rated it liked it
The book revolves around the life of an author named Anant who is a well renowned writer and enjoying his fame. But, suddenly he has come to the phase, when he actually feel his words are betraying and he couldn't write and work on his stories, due to his circumstances and hallucinations he has. Meanwhile, it depicts his personal life, his best friend, Raman and his wife Kavya.

There comes another aspiring writer, Sagarika, to whom Anant relates completely to his life and feel if he has lived her
Ravish T. Ram
Dec 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Blurb:
Surely raises the curiosity to read the book.

Book cover:
It could be better. The ink and pen suggest that the story is about an Author. But when you look at the title of the book it somehow contradicts.

Book title:
No complaints about it. The title is apt as per the storyline.

What I like:
1. Narration- the way author has told the story is good and I liked reading it.
2.Easy to understand language.
3.The turn of events in the story.
4. The ending-I have read reviews about the book on Amazon. Most
Abhijeet Ranjan
Jun 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: giveaways
To sum the book I can say a good read it was. It was the first book I read written by Sandeep and seeing this I need to read more by him. The story and the flow of the characters was well defined. The author did a great job of not dragging any character or the scene in order to make a novel of more pages. The characters were well defined and gave the flow which added to the thrill that was the essence out here.
The only thing that I found could have been better was the writing done by the female
Ankita Singh
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Just A Few Lies is a story full of suspense with a bit of drama and comedy mixed in with it.

It was an entertaining and intriguing read. I liked that the suspense held on till the end.

Another thing I liked were the blurry lines between reality and supernatural that carried on throughout the story.

The character of Anant Raj was a complicated one. Sometimes, it was really difficult to understand what was happening.

But all in all, it was an enjoyable and short read and I was glad I read it!
Rahul Ammanath
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant piece of work by the author. As a reader we could really feel the turmoil that the protagonist is going through and it was only possible because of the brilliant yet simple and powerful method of writing used by the author. Unlike other books which tend to juggle with words just for the sake of increasing the word count, here the writings are precise to the point. I would consider this book as a perfect example for a psycho thriller genre. The title for the books is so apt for the co ...more
Pavan Reddy
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Unpredicted

Some unexpected twist and turns and when you thought you had it figured but you were fooled by words. With great plot comes great ending and i'm becoming fan Sandeep Sharma sir.

Thank you and be happy.
Saswati Rath
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This isn't the first book, to which I am reading by this author, earlier I have read "Hey Dad meet my mom" and "Let the game begin" by Sandeep Sharma and I love the unique plots he creates. I find the story a bit ambiguous initially but after proceeding further all you wish is to delve the story further.
Coming to the looks, the cover designed is very apt. So is the title choosen. The characters in the tale are strong and is well described with the changing pace of the story. Vocabulary and usage
rohit gupta
rated it it was ok
Mar 20, 2018
Vaibhav Sharma
Jul 07, 2018
Roopa
Oct 28, 2017
Aashima Jain
rated it did not like it
Sep 23, 2017
Shubhi
Mar 25, 2018
Naveen Sharma
Jan 19, 2018
pooja arora
May 12, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Sandeep Sharma is an Amazon bestselling author of The Coin. He has also written Let the Game begin, Hey Dad! Meet my mom and Just a few lies that sold around 10000 copies collectively.