Start by marking “Vengeance Marked” as Want to Read:
Vengeance Marked

Vengeance Marked

(The Alyx Rayer Trilogy #1)

Her Marked was more than just precious to her, he was precious in ways the world could only fathom. If she failed, she failed everyone.

Alyx Rayer’s existence in Atlanta, the eternally bustling capital of Georgia, is one of routine and blending in among the worker bees. But her ‘normal’ life is a façade for a higher calling.
She's a three-hundred-year-old soul, sent from the
ebook
Published June 5th 2017 by Foundations, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Vengeance Marked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vengeance Marked

Elizabeth Connor
I was provided with a free e-copy in exchange for my honest review. This was my first time reading a book from S.J. Pierce so I did not know what to expect. This was a really well-crafted story which had me hooked from beginning to end. Told in 3rd person, the story jumped back and forth between the lives of Alyx and Isaac. It took a while to understand their connection, but even then it wasn't completely clear. In particular, Alyx’s identity and mission are murky until the end. And there are ma ...more
Sharon Obelenus Holland
Who is watching you?

This is the first book by this author that I have read. I'm hooked!! Her story draws you in, and keeps you reading. If you like a good vs. evil, grab this series. In this first book you meet Alyx. She's a protection Angel sent to earth to watch her marked one. Always told to blend in, she lives her life like anyone else would. Dating the same man for a year, she has come to care for him, but the draw of her mark is stronger. The problem with that is, she is not to have contac
Rebecca Larsen

3.5 Stars

A great start to the series, however, book one just seemed to focus on introducing key characters. Although slow to start out, about mid-way through the book, it did pick up in pace and actually get really interesting. You just have to stick with it and work towards it. With how this one ended, the next book in this series should be more of a faster pace, and intriguing with how the plot is starting to unfold.
Karen
Dec 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a very good start to a new series. The storyline is good, almost an introduction to the key players in the series, and it can be a little choppy at times but with guardian angels and paranormal premise, I'm certain that this series will deliver interesting and entertaining reads. I liked it and am looking forward to Book 2. I voluntarily read an ARC and this is my honest review.
Linda Petrie
Becky
Dec 28, 2018
Cymia Moss
Oct 30, 2017
Multiple Award Nominated and Bestselling Author Susan James Pierce has a degree in Marketing Management, works for a Fortune 500 company in Atlanta, Georgia, and devotes her precious, spare time to writing Paranormal, Sci-fi, and Romantic Suspense novels.

The Alyx Rayer Trilogy (3 books)
  • Fate Tethered (The Alyx Rayer Trilogy, #2)
  • Fire Destined (The Alyx Rayer Trilogy, #3)