Start by marking “His Rules (The HIS Collection, #3)” as Want to Read:
His Rules (The HIS Collection, #3)

His Rules

(The HIS Collection #3)

One bite of the tofu chipotle burger at his latest venture capital investment and Rueger Marshall is hooked. But not on the food. On the sweet and clumsy waitress that is also about to find out just what it means to be his babygirl. Just what it means to follow the rules.

Lexi Chase has three misdemeanors and a new probation mentor she’s supposed to meet. Her job at the veg
107 pages
Published (first published June 9th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about His Rules, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Rules

Until July by Aurora Rose ReynoldsShielding Lily by Alexa RileyRoping The Virgin by Alexa RileyUntil Ashlyn by Aurora Rose ReynoldsUntil June by Aurora Rose Reynolds
Insta
100 books — 24 voters
Daddy's Pretty Baby by Cassandra DeeCall Me Daddy by Jade WestLook But Don't Touch by Cara DeeDaddy's Princess by Nikki WildAngel by Dani Wyatt
Best DDlg & MDlb
39 books — 19 voters

More lists with this book...

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
2.5 Smut Scale Stars

Maybe it was just my mood, but this was very meh to me.

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
His Collection:

His Rules is by Dani Wyatt. This is the second book in the His series, a collection of six books by six different authors. This is the first book I’ve read by Dani. I’ve had her book, Wrangler, on my list for some time. I love that lately I’ve been reading so many new authors. It’s been forcing me to go outside of my box a little bit.

Lexi is a twenty-three year old waitress who works at Moe’s Loud Vegan Deli. Lexi has had a hard time of it growing up and has made a few mistakes. She has three m
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionI am not sure why the cover for this one isn't up on here yet since the big reveal was on June 1st. Hopefully, it will be updated soon. The cover is excellent in my opinion. It is sexy and a good representation of the hero. All the books in this series have similar covers, and they are all excellent with great composition and eye-catching typography.description

description

descriptionAnyone that knows me knows that I LOVE DD/lg books and I personally think this author's best writing is when she ventures into that territory. I enj
Sabrina

Super sexy read! It was really short but didn't lack any smexiness. I could have done without the little drama scene near the end but it didn't made me hate the book.
♡Tonya♡
IT'S LIVE!

*ARC RECEIVED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW *

If daddy kink and breeding are your thing, then snatch this book up. It's hot, kindle melting and they are both head over heals. They each brought something to their unique relationship that nobody else was able to ever give them. In turn, they became the family that they always longed for.

-no cheating
-neither are virgins
-ott alpha hero who went to great length to keep her safe while he was away
-no pushing away
-older man/younger woman
Bookloverme
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love older man-younger woman books but not that into daddy-little girl thing. I mean, I do read  and enjoy them if they are well-written. This story is a good one.

It's about Rueger and Lexi.

She's on probation for three theft arrest. She's working at a vegan deli as a waitress. It's his latest venture capital investment.

His company sponsors Count On Program and he's her probation project sponsor.

He's possessive when it comes to her. He's so obsessed! He even hired people to follow her and help
Janie
4.5 stars!! I think this is my favorite by Dani Wyatt to date.
Deborah
Jun 16, 2017 rated it liked it

I've read several books by this author and with a couple of exceptions I've enjoyed them all.
Lexi Chase is a twenty-six year old sloth obsessed woman who's struggled since both her parents died nearly twelve years ago.
She has three misdemeanours and a probation mentor who's incredibly hot and sexy but completely professional and in the sixteen meetings they've had he's never shown any interest in her other than as her mentor.
Rueger is nearly forty, he's a successful business man with a lumberjac
Talltree
Aug 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: sc-spanking-dd
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
daddy/baby girl - not my thing - Yuck!
Cristina | CristiinaReads
I have become a fan of this "series" but this one... I kept cringing at all the "daddy" terms. This one just had way too much for my liking in comparison to the previous stories...

Jan
Jun 05, 2017 rated it did not like it
Definitely not for me!!.

If you like the daddy fetishism kind of read, a girl being spoken to or thought about in a way you could imagine some pervert speaking to a young girl then go for it but it was not enjoyable for me at all and I like books with lots of sexy scenes but these scenes made me cringe.

I finished it reluctantly

arc gifted for honest review
Spoiler Whore-Momoa
Sep 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017, dani-wyatt
Flo Grugel
Jun 09, 2017 rated it did not like it
No no no! I jumped ship captain! Ding ding I'm out! a big fat DNF. Toe curling and just pervy!
Siobhan
Jun 10, 2017 rated it liked it
His Rules is the second book I have read in the HIS Collection. Whilst I enjoyed His Rules a lot more than I enjoyed His Obsession, it still wasn’t quite enough to blow my mind. At a push, I would give this a possible three-point-five star rating. However, that rating would be based solely upon a comparison with the prior story. I was disappointed in His Obsession because it did not feel like a full-length novel, thus receiving a complete story pleased me greatly.

Dani Wyatt is a name I see quit
Book Snob Sue
Jun 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Huge Dani Wyatt fan as many of you already know. This books was so sweet. I know, I know, a daddy & baby girl book being sweet….yes, is the answer. These two, sigh. Rueger (yeah, his name is da bomb) knows he wants her to be his baby girl from the first time he sees her in the Vegan Deli shop she works at. He is her probation officer per a program he started to help former foster kids with a mentor She got caught stealing things for people that didn’t have money, so they didn’t have to go wi ...more
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Jun 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Super fast paced, blazing inferno of hotness, daddy kink in a dual POV that may have rocked my world just a little bit.
Nicole
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs

Super steamy kind of "taboo" story with one of my favorite themes. The author definitely hit the mark and created a sexy, intensely erotic romance plot with a fast pace and very bold characters.

From page one, this book made me feel many things and the same time I anticipated the scene where the two of them will admit their feelings for each other and will "burn the sheets".

In addition, lots of hot scenes and many dirty dialogues between Rueger the sexy possessive/caveman hero and the sweet Lexi
April Symes
Dani Wyatt writes another hot one again! This is a daddy/baby girl story that is taboo and steamy! Rueger has a program for mentoring current or former foster kids. He is currently mentoring Lexi (He is her probation officer ) who is a former foster kid who is now on parole. He likes her a lot, finds himself always checks up on her even though he is based in NY for that is where his business is.
Lexi is a twenty-three year old waitress who works at Moe’s Loud Vegan Deli. She has three misdemeano
Yesenia Gonzalez
Dani Dani Dani! I absolutely love this daddy kink that is happening here.
I understand that not a lot of people are into the daddy kink but this story was great. Lexi on paper looks like a troubled girl Lexi in person is someone that puts others before herself and just needs to be loved. Who would love her? well, a hot mentor by the name of Rueger a hard working man looking for his special girl. Their love might not seem normal to people because he is supposed to be a mentor but their love for e
MillsyLovesBooks
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
His Rules by Dani Wyatt is one scorching hot Dd/Lg read. Dani Definitely didn't hold back when writing this read. This is the third book of the His Collection of reads that i have read and has been the longest so far. Reuger and Lexi's story is fast paced with undeniable connection. Reuger was definitely the ultimate Daddy Dom in the care and protection he provided for lexi even without her knowledge. He's been waiting so long for not realising it himself that when he decides he can't wait any l ...more
Danni
Jul 07, 2017 rated it did not like it
Definitely not for me. I've read every book in this His Collection and they all have this "Call me Daddy" theme going on. But this one was weird and creepy. When he's thinking to himself "You're still a little girl. You're my little girl. Daddy's special girl." made it feel like some child molester business. And the list of rules oh come on now. Why keep calling her princess? Is that not going to be confusing if you have a daughter? Will she not be your little girl? Your princess? Nope this is a ...more
phoebess
Sep 21, 2018 rated it liked it
First of all, I love the cover!
Last of all, this was a pure smuttiness on crack.
C

Alpha
Steamy
Safe
Qhuinn
I don't even know why I read this book, but ew to all of it. I've read D/lg books in the past, but this was on a whole nother level. Literally every scene in the book made me cringe. ...more
Lit Reader
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
This did not catch my attention; the interaction of the characters did not have much real chemestry (in my eyes), it was more of a forced sexiness, which can't be good. This kink was not my cup of tea, and that's something because I think good writing can sell you anything -- this was not the case.
Would not recommend. Maybe a different book in this series could be more finely tuned.
Marie
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
Should be creepy daddy
Elizabeth Neal
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
**3.5 Stars**

Two months ago, Rueger tasted something that changed his life. Well okay, maybe not that dramatic, but the sandwich at Moe's did change his business due to the fact that with one bite, Rueger knew he would invest in the company. Now, he's just waiting for the rest of his future to fall into place. See, that same day, he met Lexi, a waitress at Moe's. She's everything he never knew he wanted and he intends to have her...forever.

Lexi is determined to turn her life around. Yes, she mad
  • His Temptation (The HIS Collection, #4)
  • JAILBAIT
  • BEARly Mated to the Grizzly (Bear Clan, 2)
  • A Bride For Christmas (Seven Brides of Christmas Book 2)
  • Run with the Moon (Children of the Moon, #0.5)
  • A Groom By Christmas (Seven Brides of Christmas Book 1)
  • Hunting Allegra (A Hauntingly Romantic Halloween Novella Book 2)
  • Wild Child
  • Breeder
  • Ebony Eyes
  • They All Fall Down
  • His Obsession
  • Marked by Fire (Sons of Britain, #1)
  • Married Into Love (Bachelorette Party, #3)
  • A Bride for Theo
  • Hers to Save (Loving Your Enemy, #2)
Since I was a little girl, I’ve made up stories. I would lay in my bed at night and before I knew what a trope was, I would make up these trope filled stories. Boy sees girl, boys falls for girl, boy saves girl….happily ever after. As I got older, the stories turned steamier and more intricate, but the basics never changed.

Now, my books are still full of romance but the naughty bits are naughtier,

The HIS Collection (6 books)
  • HIS Everything
  • His Obsession
  • His Temptation (The HIS Collection, #4)
  • His Girl