Start by marking “Chasing Him (Bishop Brothers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Chasing Him (Bishop Brothers, #3)

Chasing Him (Bishop Brothers #3)

4.37  ·  Rating details ·  755 Ratings  ·  192 Reviews
Chasing Him is a full-length 110k+ words standalone novel that’s filled with angst, sexual tension, and plenty of forbidden temptation! Let Kennedy Fox take you to the South for a hot, captivating adventure that’ll surely leave your Kindles on fire!

John Bishop isn’t your typical single dad.
Reserved, impatient, and utterly clueless.

Running the family’s bed and breakfast has
Published June 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Him, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing Him

Kennedy Fox
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: kennedyfoxbooks
Available on Amazon KU!

Amazon US ➙ https://amzn.to/2HVkUMd
Amazon International ➙ http://bit.ly/2kbTjeB
paperback ➙ https://amzn.to/2lndjeS

𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗱 + 𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝟭1𝟬𝗸+ 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗙𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁𝘆, 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄-𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀!

I had no idea I was a dad.
Not until a tiny baby girl was dropped off at my doorstep with a note saying she's mine.

Now I'm a single dad without a clue on how to raise a child.
I don't want to admit it but I need help.

Between diaper blow outs, waking up in the
Wendy ⏃: ✦●•CCBH Blogger•●✦
5 #DADDYJOHN STARS!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, remember I said Evan's book was my favorite? Well, I can add that Evan and John are simply my favorite... Period. Chasing Him, the third book in the Bishop Brothers series by Kennedy Fox was everything I wanted and more!!
Cute babies galore, especially sweet Maize #myheart. Watching #DaddyJohn be a father warmed my heart. He instantly fell for his baby girl #sniff and though he struggled at times, he never gave up.

Ugh, then when Mila comes into the picture... Hot Damn! A
Kristine
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’ve been waiting for this like forever

I’m surprise how different they wrote the story...

It’s well-written, engaging, funny, satisfying and worthwhile!

From sadness, heartbreak to CHASING Him and finally...Johns and Milas love!

You’ll see how mature and giving John is but as typical Bishop... he is stubborn and idiot but it work in the end.

But

I feel that Jackson stole the limelight in the end :)
Bless him...

I’m one very satisfied and happy reader!
Dali
The Kennedy Fox twosome continue their Bishop Brothers series with the story of the serious Bishop twin John and the sweet school teacher who stumbled into a nanny job while visiting her grandparents.

John Bishop has recently and unexpectedly become a single dad. His entire focus has shifted to caring for his daughter and barely has time to sleep, much less take care of his family’s B&B. He desperately needs help and when he finds the perfect nanny, he’s loath to do anything that might rui
Vanessa (nessreads)
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

5 “Swooning so hard over John Bishop” Stars!!!!!

Oh boy! John Bishop definitely gave Evan a run for his money. OMFG, I didn't know how much I would salivate over John. I mean I had some sort of inkling, but I was surprised at how much I would feel for this swoony and sexy as sin baby daddy. I'm still fanning myself over here at John's hotness. I seriously couldn't get enough of him and most definitely wanted more.

I was counting down the days un
Courtney
Shelves: arc
While I am still patiently waiting for my favorite Bishop Brother to get his book, I was pleasantly surprised with John's story.

The duo of Kennedy Fox definitely kept me on my toes with John's book. He and Jackson may be identical twins, but that is where everything stops with them. John is the more reserved and more responsible one where Jackson is all about being the life of a party.

So when a baby shows up on their front porch, no one is more surprised than John to learn that the baby is his.
MillsyLovesBooks
"In a blink, my life changed, and though it was scary at first, I wouldn’t want it to be any other way."

Oh John Bishop, you beautiful man!! Chasing Him is the the third of the Bishop brothers books and my favourite so far. That is really hard for me to say, as i have loved each of these reads. There was just something that pulled on my heartstrings with John and i don't just think it was the single father storyline either.

This book gave me ALL THE FEELS!! John and Mila were perfect for each oth
Mary at USAT's HEA
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The author duo known as Kennedy Fox continue their fabulous Bishop Brothers series with Chasing Him, and it’s a fun, sexy and heartfelt romance in which an adorable, flustered new dad falls hard for his baby whisperer of a nanny. Readers should be warned that the swoon potential is high with John Bishop, especially when they witness him loving his daughter and committing himself to being the best parent possible. He wants to do everything correct, which is why he’s freaked out when he realizes h ...more
Shayna
“I’ll never resent falling in love with you but letting you go is something I’ll always regret even if it’s the right thing to do.”

John Bishop, you sweet, sweet man. Ladies, Kennedy Fox’s latest Bishop Brother will have you swooning from head to toe! If you’ve been waiting for John Bishop’s happily ever after since the beginning, just like me, well, you are in for quite a romantic, delectable, and emotional treat. I loved everything about John and Mila’s love story! From the amazing writing, t
Chele'
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm legitimacy annoyed. REALLY Kennedy Fox!? REALLY!??? **dramatic sigh and roll of my eyes** look, we were doing so good .....I had FINALLY......Finally picked my favorite KF guy. Evan. It was always going to be Evan but now there's confusion and betrayal in my heart and you guys are the reason why!

Now, I knew I would adore John. DUH! He's a hot AF Bishop boy but GAHHHHHH! *swoony eyes* I didn't expect this level of FEELS! I cried once, twice, three TIMES! (Maybe more but I have a reputation t
Natasha
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As with any Kennedy Fox book- I fell in love with all the characters, and the story.

Chasing him follows John Bishop- who is a brother to Evan, Alex, and Courtney and twin to Jackson. Where Jackson is wild, John is more mature. John runs the B & B at their family owned and operated ranch.

And one day he gets a surprise of his life- a baby on the B&B porch with a note that says she is his. Now with his whole world rocked on it's axis- the Bishop family comes together to help.

Mila Charmic
Hanna's Book Obsession
4.5 Stars!!!

{I received this as an ARC in exchange for an Honest Review}

This is such a cute and sexy and fun read!!! God I Love these Bishop boys!! Being in this world is one of my favorite places to be!! John Bishop and Mila Carmichael are so freaking sweet!!! I love this story so much!! This whole book was so fantastic!! Oh my God I just love them!!

"It shouldn't feel like home being with him like this, but it does."

John gives me ALL THE FEELS!!! It is so easy to fall in love with this unbeli
Chasidy
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chasing Him is Book 3 in the Bishop Brothers series. It is a MUST read!

Oh the ways John Bishop will make you fall for him. He never dreams of having his daughter left on his doorstep. At a total loss of how to take care of her, his mom hires a nanny. What John doesn’t count on, is his nanny looking like Mila!

Mila Carmichael is trying to find her place in life. She just finished college and heads to Texas to visit her grandparents. With no definite jobs in her future, she takes on being a nanny
Alyssa
4.5 Stars

Yes, I know that the "single dad falling for the nanny trope" is nothing new. But I like what I like. And this one just so happened to be super cute.

I'm really loving this series. It features a big family of brothers. Which again, I love. And all the heroines can definitely hold their own. It's all working for me.

John is my favorite of the brothers so far. And Mila is pretty awesome too. Just from start to finish, this had everything going for it: great characters, lolz moments, super
Elizabeth Sherrell (Elizabeth’s Pretty Little Reads)
“You deserve to be happy, and one day you’ll realize that, but when you do, you just might be too late to get the happiness you were after.”

With each book, these Bishop men keep getting better and better! I didn’t think it’d be possible to up Evan Bishop, but Kennedy Fox did it. I fell oh, so HARD for John Bishop. His quite demeanor, him in his new-found role as a dad, and the gentle, yet fierce way he fought and fell for sweet Mila. It all left me devouring another incredible Bishop Brother a
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5 / 5 stars

These ladies never ever disappoint. And these Bishops just keep getting better and better. With each book, and each brother I fall deeper and deeper into their world and fall harder and harder for each brother and this whole magnificent family and group of characters. I loved them all fiercely. But I'm getting ready for my baby, Jackson Bishop. Brooke & Lyra give me all the angst. After the events in this book I ain't expecting an easy ride, so bring all the angst cuz this
Romance Schmomance (Malia)

BLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOODREADS | INSTAGRAM

Awwww, John ... he's such a big softie! I'm pretty new to this series with only reading Evan's book and now John's, so I'd say my background knowledge of him was very little. I just remember the scene where the cutest little baby showed up on his doorstep essentially gaining the new title of new dad. Since then, I've been waiting to get my hands on his story! This was such an endearing read and I enjoyed every single bit of it.

I loved that we go
Brittany from Can’t Quit Books
Kennedy Fox has done it again. The love, support, and family bond that surrounds the Bishop family cannot be matched.

John is a new father who is running on no sleep and doesn't know how he is going to keep juggling it all.

Mila has just graduated and is looking to get away for a bit to visit her family

As events play out, Mila becomes John's nanny.

Mila is an amazing heroine. She is kind, compassionate, and known as the "baby whisperer." I loved her personality and that she was strong and sassy w
Amanda
Oh John, you sweet single dad you! Mila Carmichael marched her way into his life unexpectedly and made herself right at home. She's strong, has goals of her own, and isn't afraid to speak her mind. Perfect for the Bishop family!

This one started out a little slow for me....it took a while to get to where Mila and John actually meet and then there wasn't much aside from skirting around feelings through the first 1/2. But once they did it was a sweet and fun ride that had me pulling for them to wo
Brianna Maddox
YYYYAAASSS this book was everything. This series just keeps getting better and better. I say I love one Bishop Brother, then I read the next, and fall harder for that one. John is probably my favorite, but judging based on how this series is going, I wouldn't be surprised if Jackson (the last Bishop brother) becomes my new favorite.
This was such a good book. I mean, it's Kennedy Fox... I always love their books they write. I ALWAYS gush when writing a review - it's too hard to put into words wha
Naughty Mom Story Time
Jun 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
Gah! Those Bishop Boys are so freaking dreamy. John and Mila’s story was just perfect.

Review to follow
Maria
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
*4.25 stars*

This is my favorite so far out of all the Bishop brothers' stories! It was sweet and slow-burn and John is such a calm soul that you can't help but like him.
Can't wait to see what Jackson's story has to offer...
Christina (Christina's Book Corner)
Rebecca
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
John and Jackson Bishop may be twins, but they are about as opposite as they come. But ladies, don’t let John’s reserved demeanor and thoughtful countenance deter you from choosing the quiet one of this Bishop pair because John Bishop has an amazing heart and the capacity to love with everything that he is, and even though he’s not as ‘in your face’ as his counterpart, John doesn’t lack self-esteem; it’s just his fears that seem to catch him up when it comes to a woman meaning something to him o ...more
Jennifer - You Can't Resista Dirty Book
Wow another fantastic addition to the Bishop Brothers series. These are some seriously sexy cowboys! Kennedy Fox writing is just outstanding. These ladies book have the perfect balance of sexy and sweet, suspense and drama, heart warming and heart breaking, whatever your mood you can be sure that you will be ensnared by their stories and keep coming back.

Chasing Him follows John Bishop, he is the younger of the twins John and Jackson. Man these two could not be more opposite, only the fact they
BookSmacked
So Kennedy Fox knows that John is MINE. They knew this from the beginning even before Book 1 came out I staked my claim. And boy oh boy did they make him everything I wanted him to be and more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely loved this story. John Bishop is the level headed twin, the responsible one and I'll tell you when Book 2 ended with a glimpse into John's book I thought OMG I can't freaking wait.

When that baby ends up on his door I'll tell you I FREAKED and then thought to myself OK
Erin Lewis

4.5 Star Chasing Him (Bishop Brothers #3) by Kennedy Fox

I have only read one other book by Kennedy Fox and found this one to be just as good as the first one I read. I like the Bishop Brothers, their dynamic is interesting and I loved the premise for Chasing Him.

John Bishop runs the family Bed and Breakfast; it can be a thankless job, working long hours. When a baby is discovered on his doorstep with a note telling him that he is the father he has no idea what to do.

Mila Carmichael is hired
Mary
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Every journey with the Bishop clan has been a joy for me to read. John’s story tore my heart out at times then lifted me right back up with all the love that the Bishop clan gives to each other. No one expects a baby to be left on the porch for John, he is the straight-laced, by the book brother. Jackson, his rebel twin, well, we would expect a baby to be his but it’s not. Experiencing John embracing fatherhood because that is who he is but at the same time Mazie, his daughter, stole his heart s ...more
Kari
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chasing Him is the third Bishop Brothers novel, focusing on John. He has been my favorite side character in the other two, so I was SO excited to get my hands on this. John is a single dad, and he has no idea what to do. Mila is the nanny his mother hires for him, but when she shows up and he finds she is gorgeous, he has to remind himself she is off limits.
WOW. I loved John and Mila's story so much. It was such a slow burn romance, and the buildup was amazing. I loved how each character fought
Nicole Lynn Hoefs
I freaking loved this one! I’m giving it 5 out of 5 stars. This review is for an ARC, and reflects my honest opinion.

So when I saw this was a single dad/nanny romance, I was beyond excited. Single parent romances are one of my newest favorite tropes, and the nanny aspect was an added bonus. I loved Mila’s character! She was younger than I was expecting (there was a significant age gap between the hero and heroine), but such a sweetheart.

And then we have John! I was seriously swooning. Of course
Brooke Cumberland & Lyra Parish are a duo of romance authors who teamed up under the USA Today Bestselling pseudonym, Kennedy Fox. They share a love of You’ve Got Mail and The Holiday. When they aren’t bonding over romantic comedies, they like to brainstorm new book ideas. One day, they decided to collaborate and have some fun creating new characters that’ll make your lady bits tingle and your ...more
More about Kennedy Fox

Bishop Brothers (4 books)
  • Taming Him (Bishop Brothers, #1)
  • Needing Him (Bishop Brothers, #2)
  • Keeping Him (Bishop Brothers, #4)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)