Start by marking “Vagabond Souls (The Ionia Chronicles, #2)” as Want to Read:
Vagabond Souls (The Ionia Chronicles, #2)

Vagabond Souls

(The Ionia Chronicles #2)

In 2155, being different could cost you your life.

After surviving a terrorist attack on her home in Antarctica, Ionia travels deep into NAR Territory. She wants to get her new eye, figure out her feelings about her potential bot-boyfriend Den, learn to cope with her hell-cat mom, and maybe figure out her place in the world.

But from the moment they arrive, Den is targe
Published June 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Vagabond Souls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vagabond Souls

Start your review of Vagabond Souls (The Ionia Chronicles, #2)
Empress Reece (Hooked on Books)
Very entertaining story and solid follow-up to book one, in regards to the plot and characters. I would have rated it 4 stars but I deducted 1 star because there were A LOT of grammatical errors and missing words which of course became distracting because I had to constantly fix the sentences in my head myself.

I don't understand why authors don't proofread their own books before release?? These were all blatantly obvious errors that could have been easily caught and fixed if someone would have
Darque  Dreamer
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Vagabond Souls is full of danger and excitement! It's a suspenseful read for the thrill seeker! If you love heart pounding adventure, make sure to pick up book 1 so you can read this one!

I found this one to be really exciting and I just couldn't put it down! It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. It was intense and suspenseful, but still had a deep level of emotion to it.

I loved the connection to book 1. Pamela did a great job with reminding me of what happened and keeping the characte
Ashley
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.

Another exciting story! Love this futuristic adventure novel. Trying to fight terrorism and figure out what's going on made the book suspenseful. The characters are a great read. Love the plot of this story as well! Lots of action scenes and mysteries to unveil.
Xanthe
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After the events of Frozen Hearts, Ionia just needs her mom to chill, to have a quick visit with her extended family in NAR (more or less future!India), and – oh, yeah – get a new eye. Then everything will be back to normal, or as normal as things get when your sweetie is a companion droid (a robot who looks human) and your mother has stopped trying to ruin her life, but still doesn’t exactly understand you.

I really loved that after the events of the first book, Ionia and her mom have come to a
Pamela Gossiaux
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Frozen Hearts Warm In This Action-Filled Adventure!

After nearly dying in the frozen Arctic, feisty teen Ionia Sonberg (with her hot-bot droid Den) returns in this fantastic sequel to Frozen Hearts, in a page-turning adventure that kept me up late at night reading!

Now headed to the warmer weather of India to meet up with her aunt and hopefully get a new eye, Ionia only wants to figure out how to get along better with her mom, sort out her feelings for Den, and hopefully have some time to chill o
Carol Brandon
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I did enjoy this book, particularly as the plot developed. Earlier on, I got a bit tired of the repetition that Den is Ionia's saviour and she looks to him for protection. And her angst towards her mom. But it is a YA book .... There is one sexual scene: it described kissing with the tongue. They were making out; and it also mentioned Den grabbing her breast. I found it both interesting and a bit disturbing, that there could be romance with a droid. However, the book explores what it means to be ...more
Rosemary Hughes
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After the traumatic incident in Antarctica, Ionia and mother travel to New Delhi (ND) so Ionia's eye could be replaced. What they find is a vast difference to what they are accustomed to, especially in regards to Den and any AI, for that matter.
The relationship between Ionia and Den becomes blurred, plus Ionia's aunt and mother have a secret they have kept from her, that definitely will affect her life.
Lots of drama and chaos. A good read!
Marti
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another page turner! Mom takes Ionia home to New Delhi for an eye replacement, but there is something not quite right going on. Meanwhile, Droids - especially those who look human - are hated in ND. They are persecuted, arrested, branded and tortured; Den is in constant danger. And as usual, Ionia is a magnet for trouble!

I received a free pre-release ebook in exchange for a completely honest review.
Lola Granola
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great follow-up to Stewart's "Frozen Hearts". The pacing definitely picks up in this book and new characters add another layer to the world.
Betsi OHara
Jul 03, 2018
Charlize Corcuera
May 31, 2017
Pamela Stewart
Jun 10, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Anna
Duain Hawkins
Nov 20, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Add a book to my profile 3 9 Jun 10, 2017 02:44PM

• Romanov

The Ionia Chronicles (3 books)
  • Frozen Hearts (The Ionia Chronicles, #1)
  • Freed Spirits (The Ionia Chronicles, #3)