Start by marking “Nuts (Biker MC Romance, #5)” as Want to Read:
Nuts (Biker MC Romance, #5)

Nuts

(Biker MC Romance #5)

4.53  ·  Rating details ·  1,037 Ratings  ·  173 Reviews
Being raised by my abusive stepfather forced me to look outside my home for a male role model. I didn’t have to go far to find one. My freshman year in high school, Percy “P-Nut” Welsh moved next door.

A patched member of SoCal’s notorious Filthy Fuckers MC, he was an easy man to admire and befriend. He was respectful, kind, and intelligent. We soon became close friends, a
Published May 26th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Nuts, please sign up.
Missy Fulkerson Absolutely!! All the books in the FFMC series are stand alones.

Elizabeth
“This could be one hell of a ride.”
description

NUTS is the fifth book in the Filthy F*ckers Series. This MC ROMANCE can be read as a stand-alone although, I highly recommend reading each book in this series in order to truly appreciate the relationships and history of these characters. With a heartwarming plot, witty dialogue, beautiful friendship and smoking hot sex NUTS is another standout hit from SD Hildreth.

description
“If you aren’t fucking her,” he said. “Someone else will be. Think about that.”
Joey is a y
Scott Hildreth
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
NUTS is undoubtedly the most difficult book for me to review. Even though I’m prone to spoiling in my reviews, I fear that I’ll spoil it all if I review it accurately. So, I’ll give a less revealing review a try.

Percy “P-Nut” Larsen is a fucking NUT. He intelligent as hell, he proves it over and over. But. He does and says some things that lead the reader (and his fellow bikers) to believe despite this intelligence, that he either doesn’t give a f*ck what anyone thinks, or he’s completely bonke
Debbie Eichler
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The right person can heal your scars

Loved this book. Joey was the one to help PNut finally become the man he was meant to be!! They healed each others scars and found a forever love! I loved all the books in this series!!!
Rachel K
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lisa
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There's a lot of biker romances written, some better than others, but Scott Hildreth is the master of them. This series is the unicorn with the perfect mix of heat, heart, romance, humor and badass bikers living by their own moral code.

Nuts is easily a stand alone read, but Hildreth fans will enjoy catching up with a few favorites and even a glimpse at some from the Selected Sinners series. If you haven't read them, you need to now!
Misti  Long
Spine Tingling

It seems like I've been waiting FOREVER for this book. Now that it's over I'm breathless. I've always been a fan of P-Nut he's been my favorite just because you don't know what he'll ever say or do. That being said I think Scott did a TREMENDOUS job with this particular character. I can actually see him and hear him doing everything that was described in this book. I laughed to the point of tears. I cried because of the vulnerability that was showed. Also, one of the best things in
~ Cariad ~
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story. Filthy Fuckers rule!

I felt like it had a slightly different vibe to Scott's usual wild rides - it was gentler, softer...just a bit more beautiful perhaps? Whatever it was, I couldn't put it down!

There's a voyeuristic scene on the porch that was really nicely done - so hot, visit that again for me please Scott!! Seriously, for me, this author can do no wrong!

PRE-REVIEW:
Before I even start this one...

*Deep breath* Okay...
Erica
Once again Scott Hildreth has outdone himself.
I've read every book in this series and have come to realize you just never know what your going to get. Each of these guys may seem like a typical badass biker, screwing their way through clubhouse whores without a care in the world but you'll soon learn that each and every one of them have something special about them. It may be something be it dark or just tragic that made them the men they are, led them to the MC or it may just be loneliness, the
Nicole
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy Smokes! This is by far the best book I have read in a lil while! I just couldn't stop reading. Once you start that is it! You HAVE to finish! I totally love P-Nut - Percy and Smudge - Joey! These two were meant to be together. People's this book is an absolute must buy and read! If you haven't get on out there and BUY!!! What are you waiting for?? Sorry I haven't given anything away because this is an absolute must read yourself!
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I finally got my hand's on Scott's NUTS...let me tell ya...it felt good...great even!
Holy shizzz...you know when you think of an MC book and you see a cover of a chiseled biker with tats and abs for days and you think wow this is gonna be a book about riding hogs, chasing women, and crime. Welpppp if you grab Scott's NUTS you will be wrong, while some of that stuff is in the book it's also so much more. It's about loyalty, respect, love, compassion, and ohhh yeah like really hot sex!!!
I mean Pe
Jen Campbell
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
SHIT!!!!! I have no idea how to begin this review…. LOL!!!!
Well I guess I should start by telling Mr. Hildreth WELL DONE, this one, yep it grabbed me, and would not let go!!!!
The novel NUTS, for me was complicated, these characters were multifaceted, what happened to them and how they chose to handle it was in a word, COMPLEX. There were points in this novel that I did not TRUST the action that the characters were taking and that dimension only added to the depth and weight behind the story. I
Tosha Rabideau
I Think I am the Female Form of Nuts

Once again Scott Hildreth has knocked me on my bootie not yet word I want to use) with his newest book NUTS. You will fall in love with Percy and Joey from the beginning. Percy is a no nonsense man that trusts very few people and feels people need to earn it, that's me. I enjoyed seeing Joey's confidence build as the story goes and she became a wonderful support system for Percy.
Laura Wolf
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nother awesome hit for Hildreth!

No such thing as a bad Hildreth MC book and this does not disappoint! The characters are real, flawed and super sexy. A MUST READ!!! Excellent!!!!
Shannon Mcfarland
Amazing!!!!!!

I fell in love with P-Nut when I met him in Smokey's book, Rigid. He is fun, loyal, and a whole lot of crazy. I was so pumped to hear P-Nut was getting his own book.

P-Nut embodies all of the morals and characteristics that make him a perfect FFMC member. P-Nut himself shines bright and I couldn't help fall in love with him. Whether it be his love and devotion for his mother, his retribution for Joey, the protection of his Brothers, or just giving Crip or Smoke some crap, P-Nut did
Melinda  Parker
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I Unapologetically Fell In Love With This Story!

NUTS is Book 5 in FFMC series. Each one, better than the previous, if that's possible. However, I think P-Nut has niggled his way into my heart.

Percy aka P-Nut is well-known from previous stories and...you quite simply adore his type of crazy. He's honest about who and what he is. Loyal to his mother and MC brothers, honest with a bit of side stepping, and honor in his actions. He leads a solid life. Not looking for anything more...Until HER!

Joey
Debbie
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! I'm always so excited when Scott releases a new book. It's an automatic purchase because I know it's going to be great, and it's also going to be filled with characters I know I'm going to fall in love with.

We've met P-Nut (a/k/a Percy) in earlier books in this series. He's a member of the FFMC who is not only cocky and intimidating, but he's also respectful loyal and hot. Joey is his next door neighbor and a friend. He's a little older than Joey so Percy has never really paid attention o
Racy
Shelves: mc
This is the first book I have ever read of Scott Hildreth. I normally stay away from male authors because most male authors I have read just don’t understand what a woman is looking for when reading a bad boy romance. It takes a special male author to be able to reach the women readers. They must know how a woman thinks, what she is looking for in a story, and what she craves. Scott Hildreth has that talent. I truly enjoyed his writing and look forward to reading some more of his books.

I so hav
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
PNut (Percy), brother in the FFMC, trusts very few people and lives the life of a loner, letting few people in. He is loyal to a fault and ready to both kill for and die to protect his brothers in the club, living by the code of Respect, Loyalty, Trust and Honor.

Joey, almost 21, is living with a drunk and abusive step-father. Her escape is working at the Harley Shop and dreaming about her neighbor, Percy. She’s trying to save enough money to move out on her own, but isn’t there just yet.

When P
Amber Fueston
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This world needs more men like the men in Scott Hildreths novels. While society may not see them as good, they live by a code that makes them the best of humanity. They do "bad" things for the right reasons. P-Nut is a great example of this. He is highly intelligent and slightly nuts. He has trust issues but is smart enough open himself up to love when it finds him. Joey is a great female lead. Though she has some issues of her own she is a very strong and mature character. Its always refreshing ...more
Mardell Bonasso
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow where do I begin with this review? First of all, rarely do I give a book 5 stars, unless I completely love it. I so wish i could give this 10 stars. Nuts is by far the best book of this series so far. P Nut is quite the character. I don't think I've ever read an MC book with a character quite like him. He's one tough biker on the outside but a sensitive caring man on the inside. I like this book the best so far because Scott Hildreth has taken bits and pieces of events in real life and incor ...more
Carrie
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Previous to this read, Pretty In Ink was my favorite from this author. Percy, aka P-Nut, blew that out of the water. His & Joey's story is ... well, this author's best work yet. And I've enjoyed quite a few of his stories! The way these two build a friendship, and how that friendship turns into something more is perfectly paced and beautifully written. There's also a poker run that I HIGHLY enjoyed & brought tears to my eyes.

10+++ read for me - even w/ the slightly squelchy parts (I jus
Karen
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Pure joy. Chemistry between Joey and P-nut was outstanding. Joey was a strong female and her story is awesome. P-nut was such a contrast...great with Mom and yet his secrets and occupation are all are so damn interesting. One of my favorite lines, "Get your sexy ass in the shower,” I said.
“Being in the shower will come in handy.”
“Why’s that?”
“We can wash the unicorn dust off when we’re done" '.
Lynne Curry
AMAZING

I think Scott Hildreth has done an outstanding job on this book. Percy and Joey are perfect for each other, they heal each other , protect each other and love each other. Scott seems to never disappoint with each new book he writes. And you won't be disappointed with Nut. And I will never eat another cucumber again without thinking of Pnut!
Jen Cothran
This book is about hope, acceptance, loyalty, trust, honor and respect. Traits that carry through the book. A lesson I pulled away in some aspects of the story is, do unto others as you would have done to you. Another lesson for me would be, to get respect you have to give it and to keep respect you have to earn it. Loyalty is another along with Love. This is no where near a typical love story. Yes, it's a story of strength and growth as a person. But more than that is it's core base, and for me ...more
Beth
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I found Scott's writing thx 2 the Mafia Made Series, recommendation from Amazon from my style I guess?
Book 1 - all about Nick & PeeBee (Peyton) 4 star
Book 2 - all about Nick & PeeBee (Teagan) 5 star 'cause PeeBee is my fave
Book 3 - all about Cholo (Lex)
If you know Spanish ...it will be great for this read. There is a disclaimer in this book. not in the 1st two ... so for me that is where I got curious where we were headed ...total change. I got sort of disconnected .. totally curious who
CrazyDaisy
Shelves: 2017-arc
5 Crazy Ass Must Read Stars!!!!!!

Holding my fist out to you Scott for a "fist bump" on this one!

I say this for every book that I've read by Scott. This is the best book I've read by far from him. I am so amazed and in awe of Scott's writing abilities. How is it that despite all the crazy, at times heart-wrenching, revelations, I still felt as if my heart was swooning. I literally had a smile on my face practically the whole time I was reading even when the tears were streaming down my face.

I li
Darcy
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, e-book, romance
I wasn't really excited to read this one because I wasn't a big fan of P-Nut. Within this series he has come off as a man-whore and not all that interesting. So color me surprised with how much I liked this one. A big part of that was Joey. I loved her, her way of looking at life was great, especially when you realize how her life was. I loved that when P-Nut realized what was going on he did what he could to help her.

It was amazing how much P-Nut and Joey got along, how much they had the same
Deborah
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant writing and an outstanding storyline.

Absolutely incredible! A true 5 stars! My love of Scott Hildreth's writing is beyond words. So when I read Nuts I knew I'd be in for a fantastic escape into my reading world.

But it gets better! This is book 5 in his Biker MC series but it reads like a standalone. It's fluidity and attention to real issues is written beautifully. P-Nut and Joey have a friendship. A sense of respect and a bond of trust is growing. Can P-Nut settle down? Can he give
Jessica Lee-Gates
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in the FF series

P-Nut and Joey's book is one of my favorites in the series. We read a little about him in Rigid, and I wanted more of him, so I was really excited to start his story. One thing I loved was the interaction between P-Nut and Crip, as well as eddie and Smokey. Joey was a strong woman and her and P-Nut fit so well together. It is hard to describe in words how great this book was, Scott has a way with getting his readers emotionally invested in his books, and I can'
Lisa May
Classic

I have loved every one on this series but nuts was much more than expected. P nut was portrayed as a much deeper character than originally thought. While still very explicit as is expected from this author, the emotional relationship was much more in the forefront than the the sexual relationship and I loved that. P nut needed to come across with feelings in order to counter act his previous outlandish behavior. I loved this book and recommend for newcomers to this author to start at the
Scott Hildreth was born into this world early and plans on leaving late. Between his arrival and departure, he has written forty novels and has every intention of writing many more.

Despite falling in love with his wife, Jessica, late in life, Scott professes to be an authority on the subject of love, and his writing is a reflection of this belief.

His preferred careers of being a biker, military he

Biker MC Romance (6 books)
  • Hard (Biker MC Romance, #1)
  • Rough (Biker MC Romance, #2)
  • Dirty (Biker MC Romance, #3)
  • Rigid (Biker MC Romance, #4)
  • Thick (Biker MC Romance, #6)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
“I stretched my arms out to the side and closed my eyes. I was no longer a parentless child. Nor was I a burn victim. Or the girl who was being abused. I was simply Joey. And, I was free.” 0 likes
“When you call me a sexy bitch? I like that. If you’re just going to call me a bitch, prepare to fight. I’m not going to let another man run over me. Not now. Not ever.” Damn.” 0 likes