Start by marking “The Witch’s Blood (The Witch’s Kiss, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Witch’s Blood (The Witch’s Kiss, #3)

The Witch’s Blood

(The Witch's Kiss #3)

Just who can you trust when no one around you is who they seem?

The final spell-binding book in THE WITCH’S KISS trilogy by authors and sisters, Katharine and Elizabeth Corr.

Life as a teenage witch just got harder for Merry when her brother, Leo is captured and taken into an alternative reality by evil witch Ronan. Determined to get him back, Merry needs to use blood magic
Published March 8th 2018 by HarperCollinsChildren’sBooks

To ask other readers questions about The Witch’s Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Witch’s Blood

Start your review of The Witch’s Blood (The Witch’s Kiss, #3)
Odette Brethouwer
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All the books in this seris 5*. I cannot believe how good these books are.

Why I love this series so much:
* Merry is a kick-ass character, but she is really down to earth as well. I would love to be friends with her in real life. She is inspiring, but not really far-fetched or unrealistic. She is just a perfect main character.
* Her sidekick is her brother, Leo. He is a great guy, and I love how their connection is so strong because they are brother and sister. No love interest stuff going on, the
Suze Lavender
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Merry has to find a way to free her brother Leo from the terrible Ronan. He's taken Leo to another reality and wants to force him to do his bidding and give up his own will. Merry will do anything she can to free her brother and this also includes magic that's forbidden by her coven. Merry is a powerful witch and the member's of the coven don't always approve of her methods. They don't want her to go after Leo, but for Merry that's simply not an option. She will get her brother back, with or wit ...more
Sue Wallace
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The witch's blood by Katherine corr and Elizabeth corr.
Life as a teenage witch just got harder for Merry when her brother, Leo is captured and taken into an alternative reality by evil witch Ronan. Determined to get him back, sk the lives of everyone she’s ever loved. Given the chaos she’s created, just what will she sacrifice to make things right?
A fantastic read. Loved the story. Merry was my favourite. Loved the ending too.5*.
Patty (IheartYA311)
Feb 14, 2019 rated it liked it
A sufficient and imaginative ending to the trilogy. Kinda sad that it's over. :( ...more
Andrew
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review Taken from The Pewter Wolf

***Copy given by UK publisher, HarperCollins, in exchange for an honest review/reaction***

I’ve been holding off reading this for a while. After finding myself blitzing the second book in the series, The Witch's Tears, I’ve been a little hesitant to go back and finish this series off. I knew I would, but I never felt ready, if that makes sense. Plus, if you guys have follow the blog or any of my social medias, you know I have a tendency to start a series but NEVER
Annette
Sep 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I just closed this book and I'm not entirely sure where to start my review and what to write down here. For some reason I'm really sad that this was the last book in the series, that it's really over now and that there isn't another installment to this story. On the other hand I still think that the first book was the best one, with the best storyline, although...

The last book was interesting and kinda amazing too. Especially the start of the book was really impressive and I loved the sort of al
Rachael
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
3.75 stars.
I'm glad I decided to continue after Book 2 because this was action-packed and full of interesting magic systems. But, I do still think that this didn't need to be a series; one book would have been fine.
Helen
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

★★★★☆ 4/5

The Witch’s Blood takes place not long after the events of The Witch’s Tears, with Leo captured by Ronan and taken to another world, one where people Merry cared for are still alive, but things are different, not everything she has been through out in her world has happened there.

With friends and family Merry has to fight to get rid of Ronan once and for all, dabbling in blood magic and t
Georgi
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a perfect way to end a trilogy! I adored it and I've given each book 5 stars! Sad it's come to an end but it was a wonderful ride! ...more
gem
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
A brilliant conclusion to a wonderful trilogy!
These books have everything; excitement, danger, magic, romance, power, action... what more could you want?
I think this is the perfect trilogy to read one after the other and just completely lose yourself to what is happening in Merry’s world as she tackles being a teenage witch.
I don’t want to spoil anything about this as I know how loyal the fans are, so I already know they’ll be clamouring to read this! But if you come across this book snd haven’
Kirsty Stanley
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. 😢 It’s all over.
Beth Knight
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
wooohooo, the action packed twisting finale I was hoping for!! Great little series. looking forward to more from these two!
Nicola
Nov 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
What a fantastic end to a fantastic trilogy! I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading these books and the final was amazing. Action packed, on the edge of the seat stuff and I really felt for Merry and Leo. They’ve had to go through a lot throughout the 6 months these three books are sit in!

I couldn’t help but grow attached to the characters and this one was a brilliant addition with the additive of parallel worlds, plenty of magic and surprises around the corner. I could literally read these books set
Amy (Golden Books Girl)
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Picking up directly from the jaw dropping cliffhanger in book 2, this continues the story of teenage witch Merry as she and her friends/family tackle a new magical problem. First of all, Merry is a wonderful protagonist, and I thought she was even more strong and determined in achieving her aims in this instalment of the series. I loved the way in which her relationship with Finn developed, and I was rooting for them desperately to succeed in their romance despite the difficult situations they w ...more
Piper
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This whole series has been absolutely amazing. With quite a lot of popular trilogies: The Hunger Games, Divergent, The Maze Runner; the first books were amazing, the second ones ok, but by the third one, I feel like it’s been dragged on and I lost interest. With this series, I have been fully invested, heart and soul. You find yourself so wholeheartedly attached to some of the characters and the plot just hooks you. The whole series has been an emotional rollercoaster and I’m so happy I picked u ...more
Georgi_Lvs_Books
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction
Sad to say goodbye to this series, but it was fun!

Great for anyone who loves reading about witch’s, magic, romance and fantasy.
Sarah (Cardcaptorsezzy) Barber
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Eve beinguniquebooks
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
The finale in the trilogy, we catch up with Merry once again only this time she's setting about saving Leo her brother after Ronan takes him away with him. Merry is left with Finn and Jack to travel and await news of him and his whereabouts.

As Ronan plans to tie his life to Leo's, time is of the essence for Merry to find them and defeat The King Of Heart's and get them back to their normal modern day witch lives.

Merry and Meredith join forces through a surprising revelation over the two forms of
Perdita Cargill
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Katherine and Elizabeth Corr have written a perfect complex ending to the Witch’s Kiss trilogy. Read them all for their visually rich, dark and exciting world building (well, worlds - the narratives slip cleverly between ancient and contemporary) and engaging characters (some likeable, some less so – none that can be looked away from) but this one was my favourite. The books are quite dark but there are strong messages of bravery and loyalty and family that make them ultimately uplifting. Perfec ...more
Stacey Bookerworm
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Witch’s Blood by Katharine and Elizabeth Corr is the final book in The Witch’s Kiss trilogy. For those readers who haven’t read The Witch’s Kiss and The Witch’s Tears then you need to read those first and you need to avoid this review because it does contain spoilers if you haven’t read them.

Read more of this review here: http://www.bookerworm.com/reviews/216...
Judith Moore
Feb 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Full (series) review up on my blog: https://chaininteraction.wordpress.co...

Again, if this book had been the second half of the book before it would have been a lot more effective (in my opinion). This was the action I had been waiting for in book two. And boy is there action? There are battles galore, betrayals, plot, and plans. There is still a hefty dose of romance and angst, but people’s priorities felt a little more in order in the final book than they did previously.

This book does have a f
Rachel B
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My full review can be found here: http://rachels-readings.blogspot.co.u...

I will say, that this is definitely one of the most perfect endings for a trilogy, I couldn't think of a better ending for this particular series - I loved it.

This book got even darker than the second did, which I loved, and also brought in some more fantasy creatures - unicorns and elves etc. which is always going to get my appreciations - after all that's totally my cup of tea.

You should definitely read the series if you
Charlotte Render
Feb 01, 2018 rated it liked it
I cannot say I enjoyed this book as much as I liked the first one, I enjoyed it, but by the time I got round to reading this book I felt that the story had just been dragged out. I did originally love the underlying themes, however, I felt that changing the original 'rumplestiltskin' style character for the last two books just made the first book feel unnecessary, other than for laying out who the characters are. I feel like this book would have been better as a standalone or as a longer individ ...more
Holly Ann🦋
DNF at 56%

I shouldn’t have continued the series. Some people may absolutely love this series, but it’s too childish for me and I frankly can’t stand it.

Hope other people will enjoy this more than me, as it IS well written and has good plots, characters and themes; sadly it’s just not my cup of tea😕
Portegiesje
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
The conclusion of the trilogy, I was very excited to read the final book since the second ended on a major cliffhanger.

Merry knows her witchcraft is unlike anyone else's in the coven, and at this point, it's lost her the boy she crushed on, a friend, the boy she loved, and now, possibly her brother.
No one in the coven wants her to go after Leo; they believe he's already lost. Her grandmother, having lost her magic to the evil Ronan, seems to be the only one on her side but not even she is able t
Caroline
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: popsugar-2019
This book was a lovely end to the series - and continued the trend of being just... really easy and quick to read.

It picks up directly where the last book left off, unsurprisingly, and dives straight into the plot.
this meant that the pacing of the book as a whole was... pretty odd in a way?
The beginning portion went super fast, and then it really hit the breaks, before gearing back up to the finale. This isn't something that particularly bothered me, as I don't mind this sort of stop/start in
Annie Woods
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Witch’s Blood is the third and final book in the cute YA trilogy about sixteen-year-old Merry, who is trying to be a normal teenager, while also being a witch and the problems that comes with that. The second book ended with Ronan revealing his evil self and taking Leo to another reality, trying to force Leo to surrender to him and give up his own will. Now, Merry has to find a way to fee her brother before Ronan succeeds.

This book is the perfect ending to the wonderful The Witch’s Kiss tril
Arleta Blackley-Wiertelak
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Overal the series is good. Its not brilliant.
There is feel of rush and lack of plot buildup to it.
Its hard to figure whethere it is planned or just outcome of learning to write. I assune its the lack of expierience probably or lack of editing.

The series starts with first book which is one of novela, in the book two they are doing a continuation which spills into book three.
Its a strange way of approaching trilogy IMO, as you read the first book you think thats it and theres is going to be anot
Joanne
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: september-2018
Well that was a brilliant end to a great trilogy. It picks up exactly where The Witch's Tears left off and we see Merry and her friends fight to get her brother back.

It was filled with magic and adventure and friendship, and I loved seeing the return of Merry and Leo's sibling love that was sort of lost in the precious book. Some loved characters are back and sacrifices are made. It was non-stop, page-turning excitement with a few unexpected twists near the end.

I'm glad it finished the way it di
Beth
Jun 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really did enjoy the conclusion to this series. It was sad and emotional in places but Merry and Leo start to mend their relationship and try to make right what has happened at the lake. Unfortunately everything keeps getting worse and Merry's powers are becoming out of control as she tries to defend this world from Ronan. She is actually killing the land through the use of her magic and the coven are turning their backs on hers as they see her as dangerous and unstable. She is trying to help ...more

• Feel the Fear (Ruby Redfort #4)
  • Pick Your Poison (Ruby Redfort, #5)
  • Blink and You Die (Ruby Redfort #6)
  • Catch Your Death (Ruby Redfort, #3)
  • Cinderella Is Dead
  • Kill Joy (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, #0.5)
  • The Mystery of the Painted Dragon (The Sinclair’s Mysteries #3)
  • Golden Crown (Fantasy and Fairytales Book 3)
  • One Night Only
  • Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely, #3)
  • A Thin Disguise (Richter, #2)
  • Hunter (The Hastings, #1)
  • You're Not Special
  • The Murderess of Mayfair (Second Chance at Love, #1)
  • Chief Executive Officer: The Executive Series
  • Unconditional
  • Love at First Fight
  • The Thirteen Treasures
See top shelves…

The Witch's Kiss (3 books)
  • The Witch's Kiss (The Witch's Kiss, #1)
  • The Witch's Tears (The Witch's Kiss, #2)

News & Interviews