Start by marking “The Courage to Move On” as Want to Read:
The Courage to Move On

The Courage to Move On

Lexi Danners life changed the night her husband, Mark, was murdered before her eyes. They met and fell in love in college. They had married a month after graduation from law school and started working in different areas of the law. To keep from sinking into a deep abyss of depression after his death, Lexi vowed to find the person who murdered him, only to come face to face ...more
Published March 2017 by Wavecloud Corporation

To ask other readers questions about The Courage to Move On, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Courage to Move On

Start your review of The Courage to Move On
Karen Hartsfield-Voliva
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mia Jones has taken you into a dark place where a person gives in to their fears to find the answers they are looking for. But, will she came out on the other side. Lexi has lost her husband and won't let the police take care of the investigation. Jace is Lexi's husband's friend that promised to take care of Lexi if anything happened to him. The one thing that Lexi didn't know is that Jace has a secret that will change her life. This is a fast-paced thriller that keeps you turning the pages ...more
Ebony
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book that I read by Mia Jones and this book made me fall in love with Miss Jones as an author!! This book had everything that I look for in a great book!!! There was love, passion, drama, mystery and so much more in this book!!!

I LOVED reading along as Lexi healed from the loss of her husband and discovered that there is life and love after death. This story is well written and grabbed me from the very beginning. Once the action started, I was on the edge of my seat and wanted
Samantha
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
The beginning of this book pulled me right into the darkness and mystery. It hooked me and made me eager to read more. Lexi's determination for vengeance was tangible and burned from the pages.
When she came face to face with Jace and he spoke his feelings, the pages were really on fire. Her indecisiveness tore at me as she fought between heartache and yearning. These were some very powerful scenes.
Things moved away from the mystery surrounding Mark's death and on to hotter and heavier things.
Diana
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book started off strong and intense and didn't let up. The situation with Jace and Lexi alone was enough to keep me turning pages add Tom and Shelly into the equation and I felt like I couldn't read fast enough. I wasn't too sure about Jace at first. He was definitely arrogant and pushy towards Lexi but as the story progressed you could really see he only wanted what was best for Lexi. Both of them were really strong characters throughout. The ending on this was perfect!
Pam
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! The instant chemistry between these 2 made my heart flutter. This story was loaded with romance that has danger lurking in the background. Mia Jones keeps me hooked with everything she writes.
Mia Jones
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lara Jones
Shel
Jan 04, 2020
Nese Gordon
Jan 04, 2020

• A New Beginning (Liberty, Wyoming, #1)
  • The Perfect Wife
  • Stand: A Short Story
  • The Weekend Getaway
  • Open Fields
Author Bio ~ Mia Jones was born and raised in Iowa and still resides there with her husband and children. Shes an author of contemporary romance novels and devotes hours to creating steamy novels with happy endings that she hopes entertain people, make them laugh and sometimes cry, but always ends the book feeling good.
Mia started writing when she was thirteen. She found writing was a way to

News & Interviews