Start by marking “Dragon's Kiss (Red Planet Dragons Of Tajss, #5)” as Want to Read:
Dragon's Kiss (Red Planet Dragons Of Tajss, #5)

Dragon's Kiss

(Red Planet Dragons Of Tajss #5)

A Dragon Hunter for me? No way.

Olivia thinks it's impossible that the outrageously tall Zmaj with steely blue eyes would fall for her. A former data analyst, now she's just another human crash survivor on the harsh and alien desert planet. Smart, curvaceous Olivia doesn't feel like she measures up but that doesn't stop Ragnar from eyeing her luscious curves.

He's the be
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 252 pages
Published May 24th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Dragon's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon's Kiss

Start your review of Dragon's Kiss (Red Planet Dragons Of Tajss, #5)
Ivy Deluca
description
[for Series]
I’ve found a new crack obsession. My definition of crack is a crazy premise, an alien hero (different color and/or unusual appendages are a MUST), a tried and true romance formula and a fascinating ‘verse that captures my interest. Boy, has the Dragons of Tajss delivered. Does it have its flaws? Yep. Do I give a flying zemjla? Nope, not even a little bit.

A mishmash of different fantasy/sci-fi components that we’ve seen in shows from Dr. Who to Beetlejuice, this is a series that goes
Nikki Brooks
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Olivia is a data analyst, dammit, not a survival expert! She is not cut out for sweltering hot, alien worlds! But with the rest of the surviving crew members she is doing her best to survive on this weird planet. When her group of survivors are visited by strangers, she is pulled inexorably to the tall, tailed Ragnar. She feels she keeps making a prat of herself in his presence, there is no way someone that hot is interested in little ole her. She can't even talk to him due to the language barri ...more
Paulina Woods
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another one bit the dust.

I have no idea how I'm going to get anything done this weekend. This books was just as good as the ones before. Now I'm hoping to not one click the next...oops ready did.
Yvonne Daniels
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Yvonne by: Miranda Martin
Dragon's Kiss
Red Planet Dragons of Tajss Book 5
by Miranda Martin, Juno Wells
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
OMG! I am enjoying this Red planet DRAGON series, its a Fabulous read! What a FANTASTIC story! It's such a impressive, awesome and charming story. It's the fifth book in this FANTASTIC series and it's another story that has a great flow which is fast becoming one of my favorite series to read. it's full of drama, passion, action, sensual scenes, humor and I am enjoying every page. Canyou imagine a seven feet
Amy~My Book Obsession~
Even better
Joyce Gray
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Steamy alien romance - Highly recommend this series!!

For adults only (18+ years or older) Contains some situations that may be triggers or offensive to some, including adult language, steamy intimate scenes, and violence (kidnapping, fighting, killing alien animals). If you are sensitive to any of these subjects, then this may not be the book or series for you.

It had been a while since I had read any of this series, but never forgot the premise despite having read a lot of stories since. This is
Kathleen Nichols
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: 18+
***I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***

What a sweet and fun book! Humans crash land on a red, inhospitable, desert planet. The native population are dragon like humanoids and their males are at least 7 feet of dangerous, dominating, alien adonis'. The Zmaj language barrier is a major stumbling block for interacting with their protectors and saviors. The curviest and out of shape Olivia is strongly attracted to Ragnar as he is also attrac
Rebecca Grove
May 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Olivia has had confusing time. Her ship was attacked by space pirates, a crash landing on an alien planet, being captured by the pirates and being rescued by dragon men. She is so confused. The dragon men are kind to them but there is no way to communicate directly with them but a fellow human woman pirate captive can talk with them. They all decide to collect the other human survivors and go to the dome city where the other humans and Zmaj are. Upon arriving to the human camp, they discover it ...more
Robin
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great visit to Tajss the desert planet of the Zmag dragon like men. The human women are drawn to them. The Zmaj are very alpha and when they decide you are their treasure look out because they will storm and conquer if necessary. The Tribe is journeying to a dome city upon the recommendations of Lana and Astarot. Olivia is a data analyzer who is so out of her element in that she is not in shape to walk the desert sands, she is drawn to Ragnar yet because she has a poor image of herself a ...more
Miriam
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, arc, scifi
I received an ARC edition of this book from the author.

I have not read the previous books in this series, and I feel like I should have before I read this book. There is a lot that happens in the previous books that leads up to this book and I was definitely missing those stories.

I'm really glad this book had the dual POV, getting only one character's perspective would have made this story really flat and confusing. The language barrier was interesting, seeing how it worked from both characters
Angie
Jun 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Olivia cried over Every. Little. Thing (does she have overactive tear ducts? an emotional imbalance?) but wasn't super annoying about it. She cried at the drop of a hat but pushed through it for the most part. A wet face didn't hold her back too much.

Olivia and Ragnar's relationship escalated pretty quickly without being able to communicate effectively for a good chunk of their time together (though I have to admit that the timeline in some of these books is unclear; one of the ladies is extreme
Gwendolyn Thaggard
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is another feature installment of this series. Just great.
Olivia is a survivor of the shipwreck.
She was in the other half.
She and some of the women have ran across another set of Zmaj known as the Tribe.
They've also run into Lana and Astarot, who've convinced the Tribe to come with them to the settlement under the dome because the area where the Tribe lives has been discovered by the slavers and the settlement is more secure.
Olivia like the women in previous books has a Zmaj admirer in Ragn
Elizabeth
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Olivia & Ragnar

Olivia I is part of the group of humans that survived the crush landing of their ship in alien planet, a inhospitable hot desert planet filled with dangerous creatures just waiting for a easy meal. Ragnar is a native of the red planet, he is a tall and tailed dragon and just found his treasure, Olivia. In their journey to the City, where others survivors reside, the frustration of not been able to communicate is obvious but so it's the red hot sexual chemistry between them. When i
Emily Lindsey
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
They just keep getting better
I keep thinking that the last Red Planet Dragons book is the best one yet, and then I read the next one. Ragnar and Olivia find a way to be together even though they don't speak the same language, and it is so sweet. I loved the action in this story. The will to survive and the struggles they face are immense and make you wish things were easier for them, but they are so lovely to read about. I don't know that I would survive half of the stuff that happens to Olivia,
Tasha
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is book #5 of the Red Planet. Olivia is rescued by Astarot and Lana from the pirates and they go to the new colony of where she meets Ragnar. She likes him but doesn't know that he likes her too because they don't understand each others language. The go through trials that bring them closer together and then make their way to the dome whether they meet with hostility. They make a new home close by and she becomes the other human's chief. This book was better because it got to the point inst ...more
Vivian Chrisman
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! Olivia and Ragnar learn to work together and fall for each other without being able to understand each other. Neither wants to be separated from the other. When the Tribe arrives at the City not all are happy. While the Zmaj work to find a common ground, others work to permanently separate the Zmaj and the humans. I can't wait see where this series is headed. Bring on the next book!

*I received an Advance Readers Copy of this book which I am voluntarily reviewing*
Barbara
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a book I could not put down I had to know what would happen next. Would they learn to talk to each other, could he keep her safe, could she help him heal , would they be kept apart? These are the questions this book makes you want answers to ! I think out of all of them so far this has been my favorite . This was a book that was a very late night / early morning read.I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
More Action on the Red Planet

Once again a great installment in this series. Ragnar, our sexy dragon man, pairs up with Olivia, our adorable data nerd. Sparks fly. I really liked this one. You see the combined society begin to develop, which is awesome. And, of course, the romance is smoking hot as well as sweet and heartfelt. I can't wait until a certain character gets a well deserved a** kicking. I'm also looking forward to the hints the author gave for new couples.
Joetta Spurling
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Not as good as the last book

Kindle Unlimited purchase
By Miranda Martin
Not as good as the last book but that's not saying much the last book was wonderful out of this world. This one is right underneath it. We meet up with a new set of humans from another part of the wrecked ship. As with the other four books, you still touch base with the other characters from other books. looking forward to reading number 6 which I have already ordered
Crystle White
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another dragon man please!

I love this series! I am so impatient for another book to come out! Engrossed from beginning to end. This one doesn't resolve some unanswered question​s. There isn't a cliffhanger but it definitely has you wondering what happens next in their world. Thank you for another great book!
Tera Comer
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Love love love this series! As always I was engrossed from the start as always with the Dragons of Tajss books. I love how even though the book focuses on one couple we still see the other couples from the previous books. Totally can not wait to see who is involved in the next book of the series and what roadblocks they face. I received a free copy of this book and volunteered to review it.
Mel
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good book

Great read with a good storyline with twist and turns. Love always find a way doesn't matter what races you are, what language you speak and even better not to understand what the person is telling you. Can be very exciting when the feelings and emotions are so right. Lovely storyline good development within the characters, but to short. What happens next?
Rosa Maria Garcia
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Book

Loved this story, you could feel their joy, sorrow, pain, pleasure, and you just want more. Great characters that fascinate you and so glad to see how the other characters from the previous books are doing. These is a book filled with adventure, steamy romance, and highly recommended?
E Reader
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!!

This is a great collection of stories that tell the stories of the Zmjj and a group of humans that crashes on the planet. It's a great love story and the war between the humans only group and the Zmjj and their supporters makes a great backdrop of the story. Can't wait for the next one.
Catherine Marie Meyer
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
wonderful

what a wonderful story that grows with each connected story. i love them all, they are full of fun, desperation and love. they also have to learn to trust one another without being able to communicate with each other. but they rise above and figure it all out. really great story and stories. also, really great characters that make for great stories.
Linda Robson
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dragon’s kiss and Love

What a read this book has Aliens who help humans after there ship crashes after a run in with pirates. They help them reach the domed city. The human women are allowed in but no one else. There Olivia and Ragnar get together and even though they don’t understand each other they are drawn together.
Ann Leona
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great change of scenery

I liked Olivia's story. It was sweet and it brought a great change of scenery to the series. New Zmaj, new humans, new babies! Definitely looking forward to the next book.
EvaR
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was awesome!

I loved this story and how the humans and the Dragon men are getting along. I'm glad that Olivia and Ragnar found love kin each other. I just love these Red Planet Dragons of Tajss!!
Starting the next book in this series now.
Melinda Kaye
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dragon’s Kiss

I really enjoyed this book. It wasn’t terribly angst ridden, and we learn about more of the characters from the ship. I also liked the developing romance between the main characters, and I really liked their HEA!
Lori Hoffman
May 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just love this book how a human can fall in love with an alien dragon and not understanding or speak the language.

• Daughter of the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #3)
  • Abducted by the Warrior Prince (Lunarian Warriors, #1)
  • Rescued by the Warrior Lord (Lunarian Warriors, #2)
  • Alien Savage's Stolen Bride (Draconian Warriors, #7)
  • Alien Protector's Rescued Bride (Draconian Warriors, #5)
  • Forbidden (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #5)
  • Alien Hero's Claimed Bride (Draconian Warriors, #4)
  • Bound (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #6)
  • Ransomed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #4)
  • Alien Captain's Claimed Bride (Draconian Warriors, #2)
  • Exposed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #3)
  • The Alien's Lover (Warriors of Luxiria, #3)
  • Draconians Queen (Draconian Warriors, #6)
  • Saved by the Alien Warrior (Warriors of Agron #3)
  • Alien Warrior's Captive Bride (Draconian Warriors, #1)
  • Taulan (Dragons of Preor, #2)
  • Alien Commander's Reluctant Bride (Draconian Warriors, #3)
  • Alien Barbarian's Queen (Draconian Warriors #9)

To be notified of new releases, special sales, and get a FREE ebook, subscribe here: http://newsletter.mirandamartinromance.com/

USA Today Bestselling Author of fantasy and scifi romance, Miranda Martin's books feature larger than life heroes with out-of-this-world anatomy and smart heroines destined to save the world. As a little girl she would sneak off with her nose in a book, dreaming of magica

Red Planet Dragons Of Tajss (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Dragon's Baby (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #1)
  • Dragon's Mate (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #2)
  • Dragon's Love (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #3)
  • Dragon's Hope (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #4)
  • Dragon's Capture (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #6)
  • Dragon's Taming (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #7)
  • Dragon's Desire (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #8)
  • Dragon's Claim (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #9)
  • Dragon's Heart (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, 10)
  • Dragon's Flame (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #11)

News & Interviews