Start by marking “Claimed (For Her, #3)” as Want to Read:
Claimed (For Her, #3)

Claimed

(For Her #3)

From New York Times bestselling author Alexa Riley, a friends-to-lovers romance that will bring you the happily-ever-after you've been waiting for

Jordan Chen is the man behind the screen. As part of the elite security team for Osbourne Corporation, he has an iron grip on protection, all without having to make close connections with people. Until he meets the beautiful Jay,
320 pages
Published March 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Claimed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claimed

Start your review of Claimed (For Her, #3)
Cristina | CristiinaReads
➳Insta-love is always the specialty of AR, but this love story has gone to the next level of geekiness and romance that I am addicted to...

➳Jordan and Jay officially have a special place in my heart when it comes down to the whole inst-love romance. Starting off as friends because they cannot share their mutual feelings towards each other, Jordan and Jay have found a way to interact with so much tenderness and love. For Jordan, Jay is the one and only that he wants to spend every single free
Sabrina
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5/5 ⭐.

Alexa Riley does know how to write MAN GOALS!
I love Jordan. Hes so much more okay and less possessive then the Oz and Ryan (love then btw), I was a bit surprise, because AR mans are usually over the top jealous but in a good way.
I adore Jay.
And omg this book is so funny!!😂
I will read anything AR writes.
Im addicted to every single book of hers.

I should have sent something cool and called her babe or sweetheart. Something. Anything. But instead I sent an old man from Star Wars as a
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Youll Always Be Mine Stars!
(ARC provided by Give Me Books Promotions)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jordan Chen is a gorgeous, single guy from Brooklyn who works for a company called Osbourne Corporation where hes the head of the technology department, and works as a security expert monitoring the building. Hes the man behind the scenes securing everyones safety. Hes never been in a serious relationship or found someone hes really into, until he meets the beautiful Jay Rose. Jay is the owners administrative assistant. She
♡Tonya♡
It's Live!!

It was really great to get back into the world of the Osbourne Corp....Miles, Mallory, Paige and Captain. I loved getting a glimpse of them again. They were a great cast of characters and Jordan and Jay (I continually mixed them up) were a great addition.

HERO~ Jordan - sweet, protective and alpha. He knew the moment that he saw Jay that she was his future. Knowing he couldn't fail, he incorporated himself into her life, quickly landing himself in the friends zone- or so he thought

Carvanz
Alexa Riley is the go to writing duo when youre looking for something short, sassy, angst free and with scorching heat. Claimed fits the bill perfectly. Longer than their quickies, this one has a bit of drama and mystery as well as suspense included. There is still plenty of insta-everything but this time theres a friendship that developed before either of these characters showed their feelings.

Jay is smart and independent. She works hard and doesnt back down when confronted by a problem or
Bubu
Apr 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: awful, cr, 1-star, dnf, read-2018
What the everloving fuck was I thinking?

DNF @ 33%.

Forget about Romancelandia or Smutlandia. This was Virginlandia of 20+ somethings mixed with atrocious writing and laughable characterisation.

I was doubtful; I knew the chances were low, but I thought 'What the heck, maybe they've learned from their first full-length novel and have at least developed writing skills that go beyond fan-fiction.' I apologise to all those who can write good fan-fiction. Claimed is not it, however. I'm so unlucky
*TANYA*
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
The more of Alexa Riley I read the more I like her book. Her stories are so over the top, theyre adorable. This story in particular pulled at my heartstrings. ...more
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Jordan and Jay were such a cute couple! We got the overly possessive, stalking Hero in Jordan that Alexa Riley is known for but he was also a bit shy at first. I was surprised to see our main couple have a normal, fumbling and nervous start to their relationship. They were adorable!

I'm not sure if shy is the right word I should use for Jordan. His and Jay's start to their relationship had him come off as the IT nerd who can't make a complete sentence in front of Jay, which puts him in the friend
Shayna
Youre not the kind of woman that gets one night. Youre worth a lifetime.

I absolutely LOVE IT when the ladies of Alexa Riley gives us a full-length novel! It feels like freaking Christmas when it shows up on my kindle! In CLAIMED, book #3 in their For Her Series, we get Jordan and Jays beautiful friends-to-lovers romance. Now, if you know Alexa Rileys work, then you know it is a friends-to-lovers romance on CRACK because it happens INSTANTLY! Insta-love at its finest, folks!

If you are a fan of
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I often struggle with Alexa Riley's longer book. For me they, seem to lack the chemistry that their shorter reads have however I thought this writing duo did a great with Claimed.

Jordan is probably one of the sweetest Alpha males you're going to read. He's a bear when He has to be but a softie when he wants to be. He has strong family values which started with his parents, specifically his Pops. It's evident that his father is still in love with his mom long after she passed away.

Jay
Missy's Book World
Another fabulous insta-love romance by Alexa Riley!!!! Claimed is the third book in the for her series. Jordan and Jay had great chemistry and a HEA. Jay was a strong and sassy heroine. Jordan is a OTT alpha male and was so sweet to Jay. As always the epilogues in Alexa Riley books were Steller.
tinyteaplots
I'm giving this 3.5 ⭐
I usually enjoy AR full length books more than the short, and this was no exception. I'm pretty sure AR gets away with a level of cheesiness that I don't let slide with other authors simply because it's all so obviously over the top that I can't help but get a kick out of it. My only big complaint with this is that about 3 or 4 times I came across a sentence that was so similar in meaning and structure to another that it pushed me me out of "Fantasyland" and straight into
Patty
Jun 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, romance
Is it odd to say that it was refreshing to have Jordan also be a virgin? Im kind of tired of always reading books and the woman are always the virgin.

"Thats pretty sexist to assume men cant be virgins." He leans down, giving me a kiss and then rubs his nose against mine. "Maybe youre not the only one whos been waiting for the right one."

7/19/2017: A cover AND a synopsis?! And it's Jordan's book?! WOOOT!! 2018 is so far away!
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
This is the third story in the For Her series and they are all intertwined so we get moments with the previous characters too. However, this is Jordan and Jays story.

Jay is the PA for Miles at the Osbourne Corporation. She is very dedicated to her job, excels in detail and is very much in control of her life. When she meets Jordan for the first time there is an instant spark.

Jordan works in security for the Osbourne Corporation and once he lays eyes on Jay he decides that she is his. Now he is
Tianna✸loves books✸
Well.

Already I'm on a huge reading slump, so I thought maybe Alexa Riley will get me out it. But Nopes. This one was boring.
It has all the AR elements.
'He has eyes only for her'
'Possessive Hero'
'Insta-love but friends to lovers'
.....with some suspense.
If you liked AR's previous books from "For Her" series then maybe this one is for you.
For me?
Also the characters names were confusing. It came to the point that I didn't knew who is who. Jordan....Jay...??
Both of their POV sounded similar.
Stories in Review
Siobhan
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Claimed is the third book in Alexa Rileys For Her series, but you do not need to have read Everything for Her or His Alone to understand this one. Its clear who the couples are from the prior books, and you will be interested in knowing more about their stories, but they are not necessary for you to understand Claimed.

As Alexa Riley is an author Im constantly seeing, I keep telling myself to read more of the authors books. Prior to Claimed I had only read a single Alexa Riley book, Beauty in
Nicole
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Another great installment in there "For Her" series. In this part, we have Jay's and Jordan's storyline and let me say that once again AR nailed it delivered romance at its if I can put it that way.

This part had a different vibe from what we've used to both characters struggled to admit their feelings to each other, creating suspense and some angst... I was screaming in my head and my heart was to tearing apart by these two stubborn people.

Jordan is a possessive hero with a shy personality, who
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)

Oh Alexa Riley... I love you. Claimed is one of those books that just makes me happy. Jay and Jordan are both delightfully weird and awkward which made them so relatable! They both long for the other but have NO idea how to make a move. Its adorable.

Jordan has a close relationship with his father and I found that enchanting. I like stories that feature functional families and strong bonds. I loved that Jordan and Jay were both virgins! I know, everyone is over the virgins, but I think its
Emma
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5/5
Jay Rose has featured in the series from the very beginning as Miles' (Everything For Her) fiesty Executive PA. Jay prides herself on her organizational skills and getting the job done, her demand for excellence doesn't win her any friends compounding Jay's inherent loneliness. The only person that has shown her any form of friendship is the digital security guru, Jordan. Determined to push aside her attraction to Jordan in an effort to connect on a friendship level, Jay begins to rely on
Richelle Robinson
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Im a big fan of this series and I enjoyed reading this book. Jay and Jordan both have feelings for each other but thinks they are both in the friend zone so to speak. One day Jordan has enough and in typical Alexa Riley, alpha male status he shows how he really feels about Jay. This story had a suspense element which I loved and I wish Jay would have told Jordan sooner about the threats. Last I checked he was the head of security and I would have told him the moment I got the first threat. I ...more
Nicole P
I'm liking the full length novels in this series. It's what you come to expect from Alexa Riley but just an extended version. You've got the usual possessive, alpha male and the cute, damsel in distress heroine and the insta-everything. Although this time there was a buildup while the male MC got himself out of the friend zone. An enjoyable read all in all.
kookyquinn
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very cute! Nowhere near as amazing as book one and even two to some extent but still enjoyable.

Jay was a lot number than I thought she'd be but otherwise no large complaints
Kodie Mackay
Gahhhh sweeetness overload!!!!

This dynamic duo never fails to grab my attention with their smutastic stories.

I luuuurved both Jordan and Jay as character! just bloody adorable. They start off as friends all cutesy with a crush that they think is a secret when in reality everyone but them can see it!. It's a slow burn romance.. teasing us mercilessly throughout with fiery chemistry and adorable sweet moments. Together they just melt me! They had zero luck when it came to dates but bless them it
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Claimed: A For Her Novel Alexa Riley is book Three in the "For Her" series. This is the story of Jordan Chen and Jay Rose. I have read the previous books (and loved them~!) but feel this can be a standalone book.
I just love Ms. Riley's book and always so excited when she does a full length book so I had to have this one for sure!~
Jordan is a smart guy who I would say seems to stay in the back ground but when he sees Jay it sets something off in him. Jordan still has a hard time putting words
Chitra *CJ*
"Claimed" is the story of Jay and Jordan.
Somehow I ended up missing that the 'For Her' series had a third novella, and this is the story of Miles's secretary and security consultant.
A full length AR goodie with
-a super obsessive, stalkery, devoted virgin hero
-a sweet, quirky, kind virgin heroine
-Insta attraction leading to compulsive love
-Gentle lovemaking
-some drama and threats
-HEA with extended epilogues
Safe
3/5
Coco.V
Jun 24, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
💝 ARC provided by the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. 💝
Angelika
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 2018

#contemporary #dual-pov #standalone-in-a-series
#coworkers-to-lovers #nerd #curvy-heroine #virgin #insta-love

chicks love a friends-to-lovers story.
Claimed is the newest full-length novel by Alexa Riley. Its a lovable friends-to-lovers romance at work told in dual point of view. It can be read as a total standalone even though it's the third installment in the For Her series so naturally, a few characters from the previous books make a brief cameo in it.
The story blends cute and funny
Dee's Reading Zone
I'm hoping that Alexa Riley gives us more longer stories to the For Her series. Another obsessed alpha and a smart heroine--- Jordan and Jay's story was funny, suspenseful and a very steamy read! This is one series I will read again and again for sure!

5 Claimed stars!
Flo Grugel
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great addition to the For Her series!
Although these books dont need to be read in order, Captains character is still my favourite of the three!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• The King's Reluctant Bride (Royal Wedding, #4)
  • Until You're Mine (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Until Brandon
  • The King's Horrible Bride (Royal Wedding, #2)
  • Starlet
  • Heiress
  • Until Leo
  • The King's Spinster Bride (Royal Wedding, #1)
  • Daredevil
  • Until Mallory
  • Pretty Prize (Rags to Riches, #2)
  • Nailed (A Real Man #16)
  • Until Harmony (Until Her/Him, #6)
  • Kept (Castile Family #2)
  • Captured (Castile Family #1)
  • Stolen (Castile Family #3)
  • Smooth Kisses (Kisses #1)
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that dont take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us

For Her (3 books)
  • Everything for Her (For Her #1)
  • His Alone (For Her, #2)