Start by marking “Reunited With Danger (Danger Incorporated Book 6)” as Want to Read:
Reunited With Danger (Danger Incorporated Book 6)

Reunited With Danger

(Danger Incorporated #6)

Leann Anderson has spent the last fifteen years living far away and only coming home to visit.  She’s enjoyed her freedom but she misses her family.  In town for her high school reunion, she thinks this just might be the right time to move back.

Zach Gibson thinks Leann is lovely and sweet, but as the little sister of his employer she’s completely off limits.  Look but do
Published July 11th 2017 by Blonde Ambition Press

To ask other readers questions about Reunited With Danger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reunited With Danger

Start your review of Reunited With Danger (Danger Incorporated Book 6)
Coco.V
Jun 06, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (6/6/2020)! 🎁
Lara
Between 2-3 stars. There were parts I liked, parts that felt underdeveloped, and a rather disappointing epilogue that left me flat. I think that final taste was part of why I just can't round up to 3 stars.

Leann Anderson (h) has come back in town for her 15th high school reunion. She had moved away from Tremont after high school in an effort to establish herself away from her famous family name. As her brothers and cousins establish their families, though, she is missing her family and consideri
Whispers From
Jun 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Killer at a high school reunion

Leann is home for her fifteenth high school class reunion. She only comes home every once in a while and her family wants her to move back. When two of her classmates are murdered, her brother’s company investigates. Since it’s two members of the group she hung out with in high school, they think she could be in danger too so she is assigned a bodyguard. Zach is former military and now works for the Anderson’s company. He becomes her shadow and sticks with her twe
Lisa Menor
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
AWESOME SERIES !

Leann returns home for a high school reunion that turns deadly. Leann Anderson is the sister of West and Jason. Jason has a plan on how to catch the murderer, but not before he claims more victims. Someone is targeting Leann's friends and that puts a target on Leann. Zach is tasked with Leann duty. Zach works for Jason and he is also West's brother in law. Leann is kind, smart and sexy, a good match for Zach's rugged, muscled hotness.......oh Zach's smart too. Did I mention he's
Jill Oates
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book - it kept me intrigued and involved - I didn't even cheat and read the end (like I do on a regular basis!).

The characters were well written - I have perhaps one little complaint (view spoiler) but then this is fiction and if the author wants that then she can have it. Zach was an excellent H and enough time had passed that it made sense for him to be in the employ of Jason from the first book. I did wonder what
PepperP0t
As Leann Anderson deplanes to go to her class reunion, she’s greeted with the news that one of her classmates was brutally bludgeoned to death the night before. Having one brother as town mayor and the other running a security firm is handy since it seems to be a string of murders and Leann could be a target.

Working the theory that the culprit is one of Leann’s classmates, Zach Gibson is assigned as Leann’s personal security, her date for reunion activities. Zach’s semi-puzzled to get the assig
Diana Crook
Oct 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
A book worth reading

I've enjoyed many of Olivia's books, but none in this series. Shame on me! I definitely plan to remedy that, with the next book. I'm not going to go into this story, as I'm sure you already know, what it's about. I can promise you won't be disappointed. Several murders. Humor. Sex. And intrigue. What more could you want?? I would especially like to thank Olivia, for having her books in Kindle Unlimited!! I read at least two books a day. I would never be able to afford, even o
Irene Marshall
Jan 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
Good read

Another murder mystery surrounding the Anderson's Leann has come home for her 15year high school reunion and it all goes wrong when a murder is committed her brothers believe she needs a body guard until the murderer is found that happens to be Zach the are very attracted to each other but because she is the sister of his employers he tried to keep his distance. However more murders follow and in the end they cannot ignore their feelings and love blossoms. They eventually find the murde
Chanel
The Reunion Serial Killer is tormenting the town. Zach Gibson has been tasked to protect his boss’s little sister, Leann Anderson. Zach isn’t a stranger to Leann, as his sister is married to Leann’s brother. As they spend more time together they develop a friendship and more. With their family connections, it does make their budding relationship more complicated.
The identity of the killer is guarded, and kept me guessing. Jason Anderson’s law enforcement consulting agency work to stop the murde
💋Meme Chanell Book Corner💋
Leann is back in town for her high school reunion, but someone is killing most of there class and that's where Zach comes in he works for her brothers security company and it also seems like they are trying to set them up.
Zach will be in charge of keeping Leann safe and finding the killer before he or she gets to Leann. I loved this story the mystery and suspense and overprotective brothers and a charming man that will protect his lady at any costs.

Xoxo,

Meme Chanell Book Corner
Shelley
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reunited with danger!

Leann returns home to attend a school reunion, when some of her friends from her social circle start turning up dead. It appears someone is after those from her social circle and that puts Leann in danger. Her brothers put Zach in charge of her protection, but ultimately their attraction to each other starts to bleed through all their interactions and they refuse to let it pass them by.

Great read, enjoyed it and look forward to more:)
Cindy Callahan
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
All around great

This one is just as great as the others. We get the only Anderson female story in this and its so good. 4 murders, lots of suspects and chemistry off the charts. Throw in overprotective brothers and a sister that doesn't take it and you get some good laugh out loud moments as well.
Rebecca Woolley
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Leann comes home for a school reunion and her family just want her to stay home. With her over protective brothers will she and Zach be able to find out if they are a match.
Friends from school are being murdered and who could be doing this and Leann is next , can Zach keep her safe?? Download and find out
BreRile
May 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Don't mess with baby sis

Leann only daughter in the Anderson clan is finally home - but is it for good or just for reunion? She'll need to survive reunion to decide. Fortunately Zach is assigned to watch over her and may be the push she needs to come home for good. Along the way she'll get revenge on her meddling brothers and maybe even find true love.
Alison Ramsay
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heart pounding

Wow. Who thought a school reunion could be so lethal. The murder mystery keeps you enthralled and Leann and Zach's romance is fraught at times. There are fun moments as Leann deals with her interfering brothers. Great story.
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Sep 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Men and their "Bro Code" mindset. LOL
Ms. Jaymes hit in on the head with that. Then you have brothers who like to protect their sister. Men and their thinking. I stayed up reading this book because I had to know who the killer was. Not who I expected. Nice twist that I didn't see coming.
Katie
May 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Entertaining

This book blends murders, mystery and romance to create an interesting story. The characters and plot are well developed and like the chip you can't eat just one--you want another book to read.
June Rodgers
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful book in this series.

Olivia Jaymes writes stories that capture your interest from beginning til end. Her characters are well developed and easy to like. I would recommend them to anyone who likes romance and suspense all in one book.
Kerry
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ku, romantic-suspence
I really enjoyed Leann and Zach. They have great chemistry, and I liked that their relationship was a bit of a slower build. The Anderson family meddling was a fun subplot. The mystery was interesting and kept me guessing. Looking forward to the next installment!
Donnie
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good book

Believable characters and storyline. Emotions clearly expressed. Loved the whole family relationships. Recommend this book to anyone who likes a good book
Laurie
Jul 28, 2018
Kelly
Jul 19, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Trusting Taylor (Silverstone #2)
  • The Troubleshooter (Norcross Security #2)
  • The Investigator (Norcross Security #1)
  • Redwood (Linear Tactical #11)
  • Scout (Linear Tactical)
  • Chasing Shadows (Stealth Ops #9)
  • The Specialist (Norcross Security #3)
  • Danger Signs (Delta Force Echo: An Iniquus Action Adventure Book 1)
  • SEAL Salvation (Brotherhood Protectors: Colorado Book 1)
  • Rocky Mountain Rescue (Brotherhood Protectors Colorado Book 2)
  • Summer Heatwave (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Seasoned Seals Book 2)
  • Securing Jane (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #6.5)
  • Finding Elodie (SEAL Team Hawaii #1)
  • Trey (7 Brides for 7 Blackthornes, #7)
  • Protecting Harper (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Watchdog Protector #1)
  • Storm (Linear Tactical #10)
  • Shadow (Linear Tactical #6)
  • Defending Zara (Mountain Mercenaries, #6)
Olivia Jaymes is a wife, mother, lover of sexy romance, and caffeine addict. She lives with her husband and son in central Florida and spends her days with handsome alpha males and spunky heroines.
She currently has five series: Cowboy Justice Association, Danger Incorporated, and Military Moguls, Midnight Blue Beach Trilogy, and her brand new contemporary romance series The Hollywood Showmance Chr

Danger Incorporated (9 books)
  • Damsel In Danger (Danger Incorporated, #1)
  • Hiding From Danger (Danger Incorporated #2)
  • Indecent Danger (Danger Incorporated #3)
  • Embracing Danger (Danger Incorporated #4)
  • Danger In The Night (Danger Incorporated Book 5)
  • Window to Danger (Danger Incorporated Book 7)
  • Road to Danger (Danger Incorporated, #8)
  • Dancing With Danger (Danger Incorporated #9)