Start by marking “Just For Megan” as Want to Read:
Just For Megan

Just For Megan

(For Passion #2)

Megan O'Dwyer is a beer and burger girl, practical and grounded. Forced to abandon the innocence of childhood far too soon, she stumbles along the path she chose. Her dreams and goals are on pause until further notice, while she works two jobs.
For Megan, Love has left a deep cut on her soul. It doesn't gape, but it hasn't healed. Love came again, with an ultimatum, a
Published April 26th 2018 (first published April 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Just For Megan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just For Megan

Start your review of Just For Megan
Dianne
Sometimes people come into your life for a reason. Call it Fate, call it love, call it meant to be. Megan wasn’t expecting her knight in shining armor to rescue her from the life she has chosen. Nor did she expect he would be everything she needed, embracing her life, her baggage and all that was dear to her.

Ric isn’t the player his looks would suggest. He is a prisoner to his past, a nightmare he will never forget or forgive himself for. How could he possibly think he could deserve someone like
Janie
Apr 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
One evening on a stretch of Highway named Devil’s Tail Road (because of all of the twists and turns), a young man nearly loses his life. He’s saved by an older man’s sacrifice while Fate and Death watch from the sidelines.

This is the love story of Ric and Megan but it’s also a story about fate and coincidence. It’s thought provoking in it’s twists and turns (like Devil’s Tail Road), making the reader question whether they believe in simple coincidence or if fate along with human choice guides
Kristina
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
"Just for Megan" intertwines the various forces and entities that control our lives: Fate, Love, and Free will.

Things I Liked: *MILD SPOILERS*

Megan's character. I sometimes find female leads can be whiny, bitchy, over-dramatic and/or stuck-up. Megan has none of those qualities. She isn't self-deprecating or unrealistic. Megan is entirely real, if I had to use one word to describe her. She is a very grounded character who knows where her responsibilities and loyalties lie. There is a scene in
Kat
Jun 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC from the author. This had a very sweet second-chances story, of Megan and Ric getting another shot at love despite their pasts, of the accidental connection they shared because of Ric’s accident, and helping each other move on from their pasts. They had an instant attraction and love connection, and Ric bonded right away with Megan’s daughter. The scenes between Ric and Alana were some of my favorite. Lots of feel-good vibes and little nudges from higher powers above. There ...more
SG Zertuche
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An absolutely beautiful love story!! Author Melanie Bennett has a way of weaving her way into your heart with this breathtaking story of passion and fate. I don't want to give away too much but in the first 10 to 15 pages I already had goosebumps and felt my heart squeeze with emotion. Her descriptions and characters are flawless and sucked me into the pages.
Beth
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was super lucky and won book 1 "Only for Makayla" & book 2 "Just For Megan" on an instagram giveaway, so cool. I am totally new to Melanie Bennett and I am shocked that more folks have not checked her reads out??! shocking??! I must say ... don't tell my American authors this, shhh!! between u and me .. and all the folks reading this. lol ... but my Canadian authors are way cooler (now American authors don't get your panties in a bunch, i love you too, but there are tons more of you, so ...more
J.L. Leslie
I finished Just for Megan over the weekend and can tell you I simply fell in love with this book! I read Only for Makayla, which is book one, but both books are completely standalone books. Just for Megan is Ric and Megan's story, Ric being Raf's brother from book one. I love how this book was a lot more descriptive and detailed than Only for Makayla (although I did love that one as well). If you read Only for Makayla, then you know a little bit about how Melanie Bennett weaves a plot that ...more
Stella
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was fate…. This story has all the feels and an HEA- what more can you ask for?

This is my first read by his author and I loved it.

When fate, love, death, hope and free will all play a part in a romance you know you are in for a ride-

Ric Pallindino young and somewhat reckless is set on a path of tragedy and lose that changes his life causing the death of another.

Megan O’Dwyer a stubborn, single mother who lost her father years ago is not looking for love.

7 years later fate leads him to his
C.C. Ann
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the perfect story where tragedy and fate collide. Ric and Megan fall fast and hard for each other, but he also falls in love with Megan’s daughter and he has no problem making it known he’s in it for the long haul. But there are events from their past that could tear them apart. Can these two figure out a way to move on from the past and not destroy their future together? That’s about as much as I can give without spoiling anything.
This is a beautiful and emotional read and you will
Carol
Oct 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was an enchanting read. There was twists of life, bumps and undulations along the way, but love always finds a way. This was a well written, smooth read. The characters touched my heart and made me smile. This is a must read. I received it from booksprout and voluntarily reviewed it.
Katie Hansen
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was a great book that I could not get enough of.
Andrea
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just for Megan is an emotionally sweet and melancholy romance that works beautifully. The infusion of mystical and spiritual entities gives this story an additional layer of meaning. Megan O'Dwyer is a single mother of a two-year old daughter, Alannah. At 13 years of age, Megan lost her father in a terrible car crash and hasn't come to terms with it yet. Her father, Brady, was a good man who saved someone's life in that crash, but Death came for him. The fate of Ric Pallindino changed in that ...more
Debbie Caswell
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW this is one emotional rollercoaster of a ride that will draw you in and won't spit you out until the very last page

Ric Palladino made a wrong decision that sent his life on a spiral and caused the death of someone Seven years later he meets Megan a single mum of a daughter and his life changes yet again. This is basically a story about redemption and fate about how our life is preordained and there is no way to change it Kismet is the word i believe There is a slight mystical feel to this
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
The circle of life, fate, call it want you want. When it's meant to be, it will happen. The author took us on a journey from start to finish, the pieces all fell into place and I had an understanding of what the beginning was about by the end of the book. Ric, Megan and the little one were a family waiting to happen. The chemistry was there, strange events were drawing them together. I enjoyed this magical moments in the back of this story. All up an entertaining tale.
V Meade
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What happens when you meet someone and instantly you feel those sparks? You kiss them and you see fireworks? You know it's meant to be, but yet you're still afraid that it's too good to be true. What happens when you discover that the perfect person has a past that affected your life?
Just For Megan is a beautiful story about fate, love, forgiveness and chances.

Highly recommend this book!!!!
Tattedanchor
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely beautiful love story. Melanie sure has a way with words! I love how Fate plays into it sometimes it’s just meant to be.
Karen
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
An intriguing second chance romance story, it is captivating and emotional. Strong chemistry with the characters and a well-written book. The pleasure to read this book.
Yvonne
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Megan and Ric take you along in their journey of love. Fate puts them together and through the ups and downs they share a wonderful story. This book had me in tears a few times but I loved it!
Tammy
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great love story. Fate plays a huge part in this book, and helping two ppl find love. Ric trying to get thru life working and trying to find love, Megan is working so many jobs just to stay above water. These two meet on a rainy day and the story just begins.
Jeanne
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Megan is a very young single mom trying to make her way. Ric and she are linked by friends and family—and other ways they don’t know about. Love Ric—when he goes in, he is all in. Love their friends and family—working to get them together and then keep them together.
Tanya
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She had loved and lost once before and now she works two jobs keeping to herself thinking she does not deserve anything else. He is trying to get away from his brother shadow. He has had too many women who want to use him. Then he sees her and he thinks he may just have another chance. Will he get it? Will they find they are made for each other? See if they are

Penny Ellgass
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story.
Megan single mom working 3 jobs, living with her mom. She is strong and determined to make the best life possible for her daughter.
Ric on his 21st birthday was in a bad accident and the man who saved him died at the sceen, of a heart attack. Now 7 years later his brother is in love and Ric so wants that in his life.
He meets Megan on a rainy day and feels an immediate connection.
This is their story, fate has a strong hand in their lives. Watch as it unfolds.

I received a free
Stefanie Torres
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An Absolutely Beautiful Love Story

Oh My. I don't know where to start. Author Melanie Bennett has a way of weaving her way into your heart with this breathtaking story of passion and fate. I don't want to give away too much but in the first 10 to 15 pages I already had goosebumps and felt my heart squeeze with emotion. Her descriptions and characters are flawless and sucked me into the pages. Do not pass on this book.
Kimberly
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romance read. The story is well written, and smooth read. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is a good love story read.

Julie's Book Land Reviews
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book from beginning to end. So if you haven't read it yet you really should cause it's such a great read I couldn't put down until I finished it also I highly recommend it as well.
Melanie Bennett
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dee2545
Jennifer Lessard
Nicole Douglas
diana
May 24, 2018

• Link'd Up (Dead Presidents MC, #1)
  • Bastiano Romano
  • The Sinner Within (L.A. Sinners MC, #1)
  • Living for Forever (Battle Born MC Book 3)
  • Rescuing Mercy (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Dead Presidents MC Spinoff)
  • Cruel Intentions (Rydeville High Elite #1)
  • No Limits (The Fighter Series #6)
  • The Stranger in the Woods (A Crimson Falls Novella)
  • Punish (Protect #1)
  • Freefall: International Love Book 1
  • Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville High Elite #2)
  • Dark Illusion (Famiglia, #3)
  • Drifter
  • Asher Black
  • Always & Forever (Battle Born MC #4)
  • Graveyard Girl (Blood Brothers Book 1)
  • Kayne's Fury: A Savage Saints MC
  • Escaping From Forever (Battle Born MC #5)
Melanie Bennett is a Canadian Author. She is fascinated with the elusive, obscure magical moments when new love first ignites.
While Melanie enjoys writing, which is the perfect outlet for her over-active imagination, reading, landscaping and music, family is her everything.
"True Love tenderly touches your Soul long before it strokes your sex drive."
~Melanie Bennett